Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:22:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] WELCOME TO THE FUTURE OF FINTECH DAPPS BUILT ON WORBLI  (Read 3032 times)
HMember

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:48:39 PM

Air fell even stronger and already even I begin to panic. When will it end? What do worbli developers think?

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 02:51:24 AM

The project is based on a great concept which is going to be successful soon, Not because of only their concept but also the way the team is working on it.
Yes, it will be successful soon, the team has been working hard on it since from the beginning to till now to become it successful.
The most important for developers it not to cease to improve the idea and to follow the conceived plans. It will be quite enough.

Developers in ICOs need to learn to drop bullshit ideas too. Continuously working on something that is simply impossible to make is utterly pointless
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:15:11 AM

The project is based on a great concept which is going to be successful soon, Not because of only their concept but also the way the team is working on it.
That is definitely true. A project alone and its great concepts integrated into it will not make the project successful and be known into the community without the aid and help of the project team that make the project possible to keep running as well as the people around it that keep on supporting, and investing into it for its further developments. How well the community is also how well the project will be.
anodyne

Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:29:52 AM

Yes, it will be successful soon, the team has been working hard on it since from the beginning to till now to become it successful.
Yes, I will agree with you too buddy, that the project team of the Worbli is really doing the best they could as imploring a lots of efforts and hard works for the whole project bring it into a continuous improvements and developments to sustain and provide the crypto people desires and needs.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
beveryu778

Activity: 542
Merit: 119

Hello World 👽

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 01:46:10 PM

The team wants to complete it as early as possible that's the reason they are working on it since from very long. And I hope they will get success in it.
Anish02

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 02:47:25 PM

The team wants to complete it as early as possible that's the reason they are working on it since from very long. And I hope they will get success in it.
Exactly because of this thing they have been actively developing the project. A great team which never stops to taking massive actions on project's development. This activeness towards the project's development will make the platform complete sooner.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 05:55:52 PM

The team is going very well right now as let their roadmap. This kind of active development will help them to reach their target.

swordking

Activity: 449

swordking

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 06:02:55 PM

The team is going very well right now as let their roadmap. This kind of active development will help them to reach their target.
Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project. The development team is doing very well right now. And they are actively develop the project and give continuous updates to us to get to know about the project status.

my account was hacked by moondefi since past few years。 the moondefi is a scam, be careful!
Mikwik

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 11:26:35 AM

Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project. The development team is doing very well right now. And they are actively develop the project and give continuous updates to us to get to know about the project status.
Same here too. I definitely agree with you buddy that the team is doin great as they are going through whats plan on the roadmap. I am glad that it is going well and smooth as making their way to reach its success and further achievements.
anodyne

Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 11:55:37 AM

That is definitely what the project team of the Worbli should do. Keeping in direction with their plans and goals as in their roadmap will keep this crypto project to be lead in the right direction to success, so keep going Worbli.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17]  All
  Print  

Jump to: