Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:33:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] WELCOME TO THE FUTURE OF FINTECH DAPPS BUILT ON WORBLI  (Read 3032 times)
Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 05:56:01 AM

The project looks beneficial or reliable in making the investment. So without any hesitation, if you will make an investment here and after that, you will get a good future return.
If to invest a small amount of means, then yes, the project is really interesting in this plan. At the current information will make a deposit of all balance a silly invention.
Yes, the project looks profitable to making an investment. And investors are happily supporting the project by making an investment in it.
Investors have been continuously coming forward towards the way of a project to supporting it. And that because of team's hard work and active development.
Especially if the project team will keep up on its good performance, more investors will be gather towards here in this project and gain its trust. I have high hopes to the Worbli project that they will keep on kicking and prove their worht as proud crypto project.
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 06:28:22 AM

The project looks beneficial or reliable in making the investment. So without any hesitation, if you will make an investment here and after that, you will get a good future return.
If to invest a small amount of means, then yes, the project is really interesting in this plan. At the current information will make a deposit of all balance a silly invention.
Yes, the project looks profitable to making an investment. And investors are happily supporting the project by making an investment in it.
Investors have been continuously coming forward towards the way of a project to supporting it. And that because of team's hard work and active development.
The team for this purpose is also created to advance and improve the product. Otherwise we would not see this platform. I think that they will be able to cope with difficulties.

No shit? There's two reasons to make a project the more common reason being to make some easy money, and the other being to develop a product?
anodyne

Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 07:21:17 AM

The team for this purpose is also created to advance and improve the product. Otherwise we would not see this platform. I think that they will be able to cope with difficulties.
There is no problem is the project Worbli will be facing difficulties, what the problem is, if the project team cannot be able to make a solution and solve for that problems. Having and facing different obstacles and trials are just part of the way of life here in the crypto currency community. It will be the way to become strong as keep going and turning into a much better one proud crypto project.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
beveryu778

Activity: 542
Merit: 119

Hello World 👽

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 01:53:38 PM

Yes, the project looks profitable for making an investment. And investors are happily supporting the project by making an investment in it.
Investors the people not silly and if sees that the developer stopped or slowed down work, then they will avoid this project.
But as per continuous updates on the development of the project proves that it has the development of the project always remain active. Probably that's why many new investors have started to support the project
datguyian

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:25:22 PM

Worbli isn't the most compelling name in the world for a project that sets out to change the world Smiley

Hey there guy,

The name WORBLI comes from The "World Blockchain Initiative", but we don't mention it until someone asks!

Take care!  Grin
Well, that's sound a great name where the name worbli comes from! I hope with that name you can make more opportunities for people to make a revolutionary future fintech dapps.

As long as nobody knows where it is coming from, it does sound a bit ridiculous. Maybe you should put the whole term in a visible place.

So you're saying nobody, including the developers of the ICO know where the term came from? That does indeed sound a tad tad bit ridiculous lol

The "nobody" was a placeholder for all the people who come across this term for the first time and I can tell you that that is the vast majority of the world's population Wink

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
Anish02

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:33:52 PM

Yes, the project looks profitable for making an investment. And investors are happily supporting the project by making an investment in it.
Investors the people not silly and if sees that the developer stopped or slowed down work, then they will avoid this project.
But as per continuous updates on the development of the project proves that it has the development of the project always remain active. Probably that's why many new investors have started to support the project
Nowadays active development really matters because most of the project's stop their development due to funding or other reasons. But a project like this has been always actively developing the project.
swordking

Activity: 449

swordking

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 03:13:58 PM

Due to the team's hard work, the project has continuously improve and getting better day after day. So I really appreciate the way the team has to work on the development of the platform.

my account was hacked by moondefi since past few years。 the moondefi is a scam, be careful!
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 03:41:13 PM

The development team has to come with many new changes in a project to making it's the latest version of itself, to give a tough competition to their competitors.

HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:20:30 PM

Due to the team's hard work, the project has continuously improve and getting better day after day. So I really appreciate the way the team has to work on the development of the platform.
Very many users support the project on means of various social networks right now. It thanks to start of bounty campaign.

bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:26:35 PM

Not to tell that there is a fast movement, but also noticeable recession of activity is not observed too, everything means well and we will see the platform in work soon.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:44:01 PM

Not to tell that there is a fast movement, but also noticeable recession of activity is not observed too, everything means well and we will see the platform in work soon.
Development speed in general is not so important as quality. As for me, I am ready to wait longer than time, but at the exit I want to see completely working functionality.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 07:10:31 AM

That's what every team says cause if they didn't say they wanna advance or something people would stop giving them money for the tokens they made outta thin air
Mikwik

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 07:27:04 AM

Development speed in general is not so important as quality. As for me, I am ready to wait longer than time, but at the exit I want to see completely working functionality.
I agree with you buddy. As for me as well, Quality is over on the time it takes to finish. Even how fast a certain development is done, and the quality is low, I considered it a lost to a certain project. Because a one thing that I espct to a certain crypto project is priotized first the quality of it even in a slow complete process but in the end have a surely positive outcome and results.
anodyne

Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 08:02:05 AM

The Worbli project is a good one that for what I can see can be a good future of Fintech dApps built on this. Well, we cannot say what will happen in the future, but we can see its fade future based on its actions towards the community. A good project like this deserves to be supported. If the project team of the Worbli will keep on its progressive action then more people will walk towards it and continuously give their trust and support.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 12:31:15 PM

Very many users support the project on means of various social networks right now. It thanks to start of bounty campaign.
Yes, exactly bounty campaign is the reason to attract many users towards the project. And most of them has start to supporting the project.

beveryu778

Activity: 542
Merit: 119

Hello World 👽

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 01:29:22 PM

Yes, exactly bounty campaign is the reason to attract many users towards the project. And most of them have started to support the project.
Most of the users who work here are probably do bounties. That's why they're aiming for joining the bounty then work for them and instead of that get the tokens. Bounties play an important role to gain users.
Anish02

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 02:40:53 PM

The project is based on a great concept which is going to be successful soon, Not because of only their concept but also the way the team is working on it.
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 02:48:44 PM

The Worbli project is a good one that for what I can see can be a good future of Fintech dApps built on this. Well, we cannot say what will happen in the future, but we can see its fade future based on its actions towards the community. A good project like this deserves to be supported. If the project team of the Worbli will keep on its progressive action then more people will walk towards it and continuously give their trust and support.
Now even the most positive movements in the project from developers will not be able to give a guarantee of the introduction of new users as they are frightened.
swordking

Activity: 449

swordking

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 05:19:23 PM

The project is based on a great concept which is going to be successful soon, Not because of only their concept but also the way the team is working on it.
Yes, it will be successful soon, the team has been working hard on it since from the beginning to till now to become it successful.

my account was hacked by moondefi since past few years。 the moondefi is a scam, be careful!
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 09:23:31 PM

Yes, it will be successful soon, the team has been working hard on it since from the beginning to till now to become it successful.
The most important for developers it not to cease to improve the idea and to follow the conceived plans. It will be quite enough.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███