Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:04:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I personally think bitcoin is bullish right now.  (Read 734 times)
Tytanowy Janusz
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1622

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:18:07 PM

if bitcoin starts rising only because of things you mentioned such as banks investing in it or countries,... then it means bitcoin has already failed and will not survive for long. the fact is bitcoin has been rising (and will do in the future) only because it doesn't need these things. because bitcoin as a decentralized currency that nobody controls already creates enough incentive for people all around the world to want to own some of it and benefit from using it. the rest are only additional pushes on an already rising price.

I agree. Bitcoin price will continue to grow due to growing demand from people willing to use it or to simply have it. But current price is way above price based on those intentions. Most of its current investors are here only to speculate. I dont say that bitcoin need those events to grow at all. I only say that BTC need good news to help with 6k support. Maybe at 4k support we wont need news to save it because we will be closer to price based on real need of BTC. So in my head i see 2 scenarios.

1- 6k support survive due to help from good news what will break downtrend and create new bubble in 2019 with top around 50-100k
2- 6k wont survive we will see drop to 4k where perhaps we will see stronger support based on BTC fundaments and next bubble not in 2019 but in 2021 with top around 200-500k

I bet at liest  90% 2017 - 2018 investors are here only for lambo. They are selling now and their supply is much higher than demand from real world need of BTC. Thats what i see looking at chart that in short term (9 months) looks bearlish to me. Perhaps at 4k support it will look more bullish.

I would love to have BTC to use it in real world but network is not ready, society is not ready, i cant use it in every day payments, I cant go shopping with BTC wallet. This improvements will push fundamental price (price based on real demand from people using BTC) but current price is above that. I dont say that i calculate that. I only see at chart that 6k looks weak to me and without help we will break it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:24:00 PM

I do too. I think anything that is not going low is bull and right now it is both going up a little (from $6.1 levels to $6.5 levels) and still has a great potential.

It has at least a 10% increase chance without even a bull, like just a regular normal price increase without getting too hyped. It can do 10% without any issue and easily. That is amazing for any investment for anyone and yet we are here talking about how bitcoin may go to $3k or something like it will never happen again however missing the point of buying from dip and getting to $7k levels with a profit gained from that little small run.
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:36:40 PM

Bitcoin is not bullinsh or bearish right now it is just constantly moving in the range of $6000 to $7000 for few months there happened some drama like huge bump and dump when the ETF rejection but now it looks like stable on its range and will have organic growth in the coming days.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:30:47 PM

Bitcoin is not bullinsh or bearish right now it is just constantly moving in the range of $6000 to $7000 for few months
It's all personal in the end. If you look at the longer term picture then the market has definitely a bearish tint to it, the problem however is that people automatically think it's negative while it's part of the market and actually healthy.

The thing with markets is that you can make them look as bullish or as bearish as you like, it all depends on the time frame of the charts you're interested in. It's not worth disagreeing with just because you don't see it as such.

Based on the range you stated it indeed seems like the market has a firm range it's the most comfortable with. There is enough buy support to keep it above $6000 and there is plenty of selling pressure dumping it below $7000 again.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2618
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 12:00:35 AM

Yes, there have been a lot of talking about the bitcoin ETF cause some several companies raise the issue when the US SEC rejected it  but the bitcoin ETF happen to be implemented, it will only make the market to bull for awhile cause it will be next year before the crypto market could totally get it require strength.

Bardman (OP)

Activity: 952
Merit: 516

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:39:06 PM

Bitcoin is not bullinsh or bearish right now it is just constantly moving in the range of $6000 to $7000 for few months
It's all personal in the end. If you look at the longer term picture then the market has definitely a bearish tint to it, the problem however is that people automatically think it's negative while it's part of the market and actually healthy.

The thing with markets is that you can make them look as bullish or as bearish as you like, it all depends on the time frame of the charts you're interested in. It's not worth disagreeing with just because you don't see it as such.

Based on the range you stated it indeed seems like the market has a firm range it's the most comfortable with. There is enough buy support to keep it above $6000 and there is plenty of selling pressure dumping it below $7000 again.

The range has just been tightening since the downtrend started this year. That's why the range is really small and tight right now which is also why I think a bull break will happen. I mean it's definitely easier now than it was 6 months ago where we needed to see 5k+ moves. Right now we only need a 1k move to the upside to break the lower highs.

█
 ▐ █  
  █
 ▐ █  

▄████████████████████▄
██████▀░░░░░░░░███████
████▀░░░▄████▄░░░░████
███░░▄█▀▀░░░░▀▀██░░███
██░░░█▌░██████░░██░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░███████████░░██
██░░░█▌░░█████▌░▐█░▐██
███░░▀█▌░░█▀░░▄██▀░▐██
████▄░░▀██████████████
██████▄░░░░███████████
▀████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████░░██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
████████░░░░░░████████
███████░░░▐▌░░░███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
█████░░░░████░░░░█████
████░░░░██████░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████

.a.

░░██████████████████████████████████████░░
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████
██████████░█████████████████████░█████████
█████████░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░████████
████████░███░█████████████████░████░██████
██████░███░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████░███░░████
█████░███░████░█████████████░████░████░███
███░░███░████░░██████████████░████░████░██
████░░███░░████░███████████░░████░████░███
██████░░███░░███░░████████░████░████░█████
████████░████░░███░░████░████░████░███████
█████████░░████░████░███████░████░████████
███████████░░███░░███░░████████░██████████
█████████████░████░████░█████░████████████
███████████████░████░░███░░███████████████
█████████████████░████░███████████████████
██████████████████░░███░░█████████████████
████████████████████░░████████████████████
█████████████████████░████████████████████
░░██████████████████████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀░░██
██████████▀░███▀░░░░██
█████████▀░░██░░░░░░██
███████▀░░░░█░░░░░░░██
██████▀░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
█████▀░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████▀░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
███▀░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██▀░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
▀████████████████████

▄████████████▀███████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
████░░██░░░░█░░░████░█
███░░█░░░░██░░░░░░░░░█
██░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░██
█████████░░░██░░░█████
████████░░░█░░░░██████
███████░░░░░░░░░██████
██████░░░░░░█░░███████
█████░░░░░███░░███████
████░░░░░███░░░███████
██████░░░░░░░░░███████
▀████████████████████
magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:56:03 PM

I know people have been saying that since forever. This whole year people have been yelling ''bullish'' every day however, memes aside I truly think bitcoin is bullish. Obviously we are in a downtrend but I just find it funny when people lose their minds because bitcoin went from 7400 to 6700 in a day when in december we had $3000+ moves to the upside. No one was complaining back then huh? Technically speaking when you look at the weekly/daily chart you can see we are basically in a descending wedge which is, technically speaking, a bullish indicator. We have been forming weekly lower highs all year, however if the support area around 6000$ holds again this time, we will be in a really good position to actually break the lower highs, we would only need a 1000$~ move to break it for the first time in basically a year.

Not to mention the clear interest, governments/entities/businesses are taking in bitcoin. ETF's, Nasdq, etc etc, even if they aren't approved.

I still think that we've got some more space to go potentially before we finally hit rock bottom in this bear market.

And even if we already have established the bottom at $6k, it's very likely that we're going to see further consolidation at this level for at least several more months until the end of the year, before a recovery actually starts happening.

For one, market sentiment is bearish still, and even though institutional investment is coming in, people generally do not react that positively to bullish news in a bear market as they would in a bull market. For two, previous bear markets have lasted around 1-2 years before recovery, which is a figure we have not come close yet, so I doubt that we could consider BTC bullish atm. But a bull market will come eventually, and accumulation will prove to be extremely profitable in the long run if you do so at this price level.
ShineftChaos

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

I LOVE ADABS

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:24:57 PM

I know people have been saying that since forever. This whole year people have been yelling ''bullish'' every day however, memes aside I truly think bitcoin is bullish. Obviously we are in a downtrend but I just find it funny when people lose their minds because bitcoin went from 7400 to 6700 in a day when in december we had $3000+ moves to the upside. No one was complaining back then huh? Technically speaking when you look at the weekly/daily chart you can see we are basically in a descending wedge which is, technically speaking, a bullish indicator. We have been forming weekly lower highs all year, however if the support area around 6000$ holds again this time, we will be in a really good position to actually break the lower highs, we would only need a 1000$~ move to break it for the first time in basically a year.

Not to mention the clear interest, governments/entities/businesses are taking in bitcoin. ETF's, Nasdq, etc etc, even if they aren't approved.

Yes bitcoins is bullish right now, there are a lot of people who are planning to sell or invest and most of them are planning to dump their coins due to different people who are spreading fud.

richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:35:41 PM
Merited by LFC_Bitcoin (1)

Bitcoin is not bullinsh or bearish right now it is just constantly moving in the range of $6000 to $7000 for few months there happened some drama like huge bump and dump when the ETF rejection but now it looks like stable on its range and will have organic growth in the coming days.
Bitcoin playing around this level for months now and maybe we already hit the bottom and bitcoin is just waiting for a hype news before its totally pump high. This is good for the market since bitcoin already stable on that level and maybe we will see the bull trend again in the coming days, just keep on holding and see that worth in the coming months.
Crashing

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:42:37 PM

There is a consensual technical definition of bear market: a drop of more than 20% from the 52 week high. We are way below that.
Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:45:47 PM

The good thing happen into BTC price isn't moving down below $6k, the current price may good enough to us and get stabilized. Though ETF event having a decline impact into BTC but it won't worsen its price as it stop the process of implementation.
Bardman (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:01:03 AM

I still think that we've got some more space to go potentially before we finally hit rock bottom in this bear market.

And even if we already have established the bottom at $6k, it's very likely that we're going to see further consolidation at this level for at least several more months until the end of the year, before a recovery actually starts happening.

For one, market sentiment is bearish still, and even though institutional investment is coming in, people generally do not react that positively to bullish news in a bear market as they would in a bull market. For two, previous bear markets have lasted around 1-2 years before recovery, which is a figure we have not come close yet, so I doubt that we could consider BTC bullish atm. But a bull market will come eventually, and accumulation will prove to be extremely profitable in the long run if you do so at this price level.

''previous bear markets'' there was really only 1 previous bear market, bitcoin is too new to look at the past. The space is way too different now than it was back then, more coins, more volume, more exchanges, better exchanges, potential good news, etc etc. There is no reason to think this bear trend will continue for 2 years.

█
 ▐ █  
  █
 ▐ █  

▄████████████████████▄
██████▀░░░░░░░░███████
████▀░░░▄████▄░░░░████
███░░▄█▀▀░░░░▀▀██░░███
██░░░█▌░██████░░██░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░███████████░░██
██░░░█▌░░█████▌░▐█░▐██
███░░▀█▌░░█▀░░▄██▀░▐██
████▄░░▀██████████████
██████▄░░░░███████████
▀████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████░░██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
████████░░░░░░████████
███████░░░▐▌░░░███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
█████░░░░████░░░░█████
████░░░░██████░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████

.a.

▄████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀░░██
██████████▀░███▀░░░░██
█████████▀░░██░░░░░░██
███████▀░░░░█░░░░░░░██
██████▀░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
█████▀░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████▀░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
███▀░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██▀░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
▀████████████████████

▄████████████▀███████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
████░░██░░░░█░░░████░█
███░░█░░░░██░░░░░░░░░█
██░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░██
█████████░░░██░░░█████
████████░░░█░░░░██████
███████░░░░░░░░░██████
██████░░░░░░█░░███████
█████░░░░░███░░███████
████░░░░░███░░░███████
██████░░░░░░░░░███████
▀████████████████████
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:48:49 AM
Merited by LFC_Bitcoin (1)

And that is why we should put our hope in the future of bitcoin and others cryptocurrencies.  In reality bitcoin has have a nice growth in 2017/ 2018 than 2015/2016. I believe that In 2019 most of the agency rejecting cryptocurrencies will come up begging for adoption.
Wind_FURY
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1825

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:15:45 AM

I read your post earlier and forgot to reply.

I wanted to post this:

So here is what happened since the last down trend.
I am expecting the price of Bitcoin to go down a little more, perhaps down to $6,000. We can see that if the price goes down $200 or $300 more, the RSI still has a "comfortable" margin for a bullish trend again soon. We'll see this in a few weeks time.

Stop pretending to be an "expert" and start looking at the only chart that should be the universally accepted reality of Bitcoin, as a deflationary currency, a true sovereign store of value, and the only type of "hard money" that will out live all other cryptocurrencies.

Zoom out! Cool

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
bitcoinposts

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:21:48 AM

Bitcoin is bullish by year-end now the year end is coming so nov dec jan bitcoin is bullish and we can expect price growth in this time every year so by this year end again we can expect prices of 20 thousand  dollars
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:32:34 PM

You can personally think anything you want, in the end bitcoin has been dropping in price for 10 months straight and people will not care what you personally think when the price has been under 8 thousand for the past 5-6 months. We are in a 10 month bear market and have not seen anything more than 10% price increase for over half a year and that means we are NOT in a bullish market right now. We might be in a dip market where if you purchase right now you will make profit either small or big since its dip anyway but being in a dip market and potential to make profit doesn't mean we are going to be in a bull market.
Bardman (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:14:35 PM

You can personally think anything you want, in the end bitcoin has been dropping in price for 10 months straight and people will not care what you personally think when the price has been under 8 thousand for the past 5-6 months. We are in a 10 month bear market and have not seen anything more than 10% price increase for over half a year and that means we are NOT in a bullish market right now. We might be in a dip market where if you purchase right now you will make profit either small or big since its dip anyway but being in a dip market and potential to make profit doesn't mean we are going to be in a bull market.

''we are NOT in a bullish market'' I explained why I'm bullish with facts not feelings. We are in a downtrend currently but downtrends don't last forever. The support level has been held for many times in a row. Looking at it from a bigger perspective, bitcoin is still worth a lot more than previous years. It was barely at 6k on January 2017.

█
 ▐ █  
  █
 ▐ █  

▄████████████████████▄
██████▀░░░░░░░░███████
████▀░░░▄████▄░░░░████
███░░▄█▀▀░░░░▀▀██░░███
██░░░█▌░██████░░██░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░███████████░░██
██░░░█▌░░█████▌░▐█░▐██
███░░▀█▌░░█▀░░▄██▀░▐██
████▄░░▀██████████████
██████▄░░░░███████████
▀████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████░░██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
████████░░░░░░████████
███████░░░▐▌░░░███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
█████░░░░████░░░░█████
████░░░░██████░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████

.a.

▄████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀░░██
██████████▀░███▀░░░░██
█████████▀░░██░░░░░░██
███████▀░░░░█░░░░░░░██
██████▀░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
█████▀░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████▀░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
███▀░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██▀░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
▀████████████████████

▄████████████▀███████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
████░░██░░░░█░░░████░█
███░░█░░░░██░░░░░░░░░█
██░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░██
█████████░░░██░░░█████
████████░░░█░░░░██████
███████░░░░░░░░░██████
██████░░░░░░█░░███████
█████░░░░░███░░███████
████░░░░░███░░░███████
██████░░░░░░░░░███████
▀████████████████████
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:30:47 PM
Last edit: September 18, 2018, 01:10:24 PM by Juggy777

Well it's good to see someone here is being bullish and positive, all year round I have seen people panicking and selling their coins. I have also been bullish as all the news coming in was fud, and at the same time major organisation were keen to add it. Indeed the support levels of 6k is very important for Bitcoins, and if we keep on sustaining it I'm sure 10k levels are achievable in the long run. I'm expecting the rally to kick off by year, hopefully it sustains itself this time.
figmentofmyass
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1483

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:00:57 PM

''previous bear markets'' there was really only 1 previous bear market, bitcoin is too new to look at the past. The space is way too different now than it was back then, more coins, more volume, more exchanges, better exchanges, potential good news, etc etc. There is no reason to think this bear trend will continue for 2 years.

were you around in 2014? "but there's so much good news! this space is nothing like it was in 2011!" new exchanges were launching and the chinese exchanges were flourishing. new merchants were coming online. crowdsales like mastercoin and ethereum were sucking up coin supply. and yet price kept falling.

there were also bear markets in the second half of 2011 and 2012, and also in mid-2013. the bear market you're thinking of was just the longest one, the only multi-year bear market. in my observation, the market moves much slower (in both directions) as time goes on, particularly after 2013. the post-bubble bear markets are likely to be more prolonged now as a result. i'd be happy to be proven wrong on this, but there's not much to go on besides historical price action and cycle analysis.

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:56:41 PM

Well it's good to see someone here is being bullish and positive, all year round I have seen people panicking and selling their coins. I have been bullish to as all the news was fud, and at the same time major organisation were keen to add it. Indeed the support levels of 6k is very nice for Bitcoins, if we keep on sustaining it I'm sure 10k levels are achievable. I'm expecting the rally to kick off by year, hopefully it sustains itself this time.

We also keep comparing everything to  how things escalated last year on our way to the current ath. I don't think we can be in the same situation because after that run, things have been different for btc and the entire market.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: