Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:53:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I personally think bitcoin is bullish right now.  (Read 734 times)
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 12:17:18 PM

If this is the bullish trend then I am worrying what will be your bearish trend look like. The bull run is yet to begin and we are nowhere near the all time high market as well for this year. So have patience OP and see how the long run bullish will make you millionaire if you stay invested in it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:51:32 PM

I don't agree with any of you, Because we can not say that we are still in bear market anymore. We reach lowest limit (floor) before almoust two months if i remember corectly, when the price reached about $ 5,800, and after that price never fell below that mark.Of course I also do not think that it has now begun Bull market , because price just fluctuates between 6000$ and 7000$.
I am with zazarb with this one BTC is neither Bearish or Bullish as it is in fact consolidating in this levels, and every time there is a price rally it will correct back to these levels around the 6,000$ area and every time it do so it will repeat the cycle of this price rallies. Another thing to note at is the price consolidation is getting narrower meaning its price range is getting smaller which is signaling for either a breakdown or break out in the near future.
This is what I believe we might be seeing with bitcoin at the moment, and maybe the altcoins will end up being able to have some push during the consolidation. Before we can even start thinking of any possibility when it comes to bullishness, I would say we close above $7000 weekly and in that case, we might just hope for some good days to the upper side in some days ahead.

After all, it is even though the market is still trying to move pretty good in the short term, it still does not guarantee anything much. Because only a new ATH will confirm the persistence of bull's dominance. Without that, I am not ready to enjoy these time-being short-living bull's actions.
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:00:59 AM

Bitcoin’s value has declined again for yesterday’s price as it came to 6251 US dollar price from 6500 US dollar which shows a decrease of 250 US dollar. Increase in value is important in the current conditions because people are going towards panic situations as they have no patience to stay here in this long term investment which is needs from us to wait while the price increases and give you profit.
I do not see where you saw the price declining. So far, since yesterday, after the bears were rejected, and then we saw a huge bounce, the market has really been holding up, so I would say probably the short term bullish sentiment in the market right now is looking pretty good at the moment. Definitely, this does not mean we would still be able to get above the resistances most especially at $7k yet, but I guess we still have some number of days to watch how that event would unfold.

only a new ATH will confirm the persistence of bull's dominance. Without that, I am not ready to enjoy these time-being short-living bull's actions.
We do not need any new ATH, just prices above $10k will confirm the return of bulls. For long term holders, just upward movements will give excitements whereas traders who bought at over-bought zones must need to wait like you have mentioned. No other go.
ShineftChaos

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

I LOVE ADABS

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 01:54:38 PM

I know people have been saying that since forever. This whole year people have been yelling ''bullish'' every day however, memes aside I truly think bitcoin is bullish. Obviously we are in a downtrend but I just find it funny when people lose their minds because bitcoin went from 7400 to 6700 in a day when in december we had $3000+ moves to the upside. No one was complaining back then huh? Technically speaking when you look at the weekly/daily chart you can see we are basically in a descending wedge which is, technically speaking, a bullish indicator. We have been forming weekly lower highs all year, however if the support area around 6000$ holds again this time, we will be in a really good position to actually break the lower highs, we would only need a 1000$~ move to break it for the first time in basically a year.

Not to mention the clear interest, governments/entities/businesses are taking in bitcoin. ETF's, Nasdq, etc etc, even if they aren't approved.

Obviously we are in this bear market so the price of cryptocurrency is bullish, that is the reason why the market is currently dropping hard or increasing since there are a lot of price manipulators today in the market.

exstasie
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1521

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:37:07 PM

We do not need any new ATH, just prices above $10k will confirm the return of bulls.

I wouldn't call it "the return of bulls" per se......not in the sense of a real bull market. A mid-term uptrend could easily be a correction in a larger bear market. For example, it could be the B wave in an ABC Elliott wave correction. More on that here: http://www.elliottwave.net/educational/basictenets/basics3.htm

Due to the magnitude of the rally last year, I have to assume there will be continued distribution (selling) into any mid-term bull run. There are too many bagholders that need to exit, and too many long term holders that missed the opportunity to take profit last year.

myown2cents

Activity: 58
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:42:29 AM

I know people have been saying that since forever. This whole year people have been yelling ''bullish'' every day however, memes aside I truly think bitcoin is bullish. Obviously we are in a downtrend but I just find it funny when people lose their minds because bitcoin went from 7400 to 6700 in a day when in december we had $3000+ moves to the upside. No one was complaining back then huh? Technically speaking when you look at the weekly/daily chart you can see we are basically in a descending wedge which is, technically speaking, a bullish indicator. We have been forming weekly lower highs all year, however if the support area around 6000$ holds again this time, we will be in a really good position to actually break the lower highs, we would only need a 1000$~ move to break it for the first time in basically a year.

Not to mention the clear interest, governments/entities/businesses are taking in bitcoin. ETF's, Nasdq, etc etc, even if they aren't approved.

I still think that we've got some more space to go potentially before we finally hit rock bottom in this bear market.

And even if we already have established the bottom at $6k, it's very likely that we're going to see further consolidation at this level for at least several more months until the end of the year, before a recovery actually starts happening.

For one, market sentiment is bearish still, and even though institutional investment is coming in, people generally do not react that positively to bullish news in a bear market as they would in a bull market. For two, previous bear markets have lasted around 1-2 years before recovery, which is a figure we have not come close yet, so I doubt that we could consider BTC bullish atm. But a bull market will come eventually, and accumulation will prove to be extremely profitable in the long run if you do so at this price level.

''previous bear markets'' there was really only 1 previous bear market, bitcoin is too new to look at the past. The space is way too different now than it was back then, more coins, more volume, more exchanges, better exchanges, potential good news, etc etc. There is no reason to think this bear trend will continue for 2 years.
Technically speaking there is no bump in the price for several months and the price is stuck between $6000 and $7000. What does it means? I wonder where bitcoin is going. Most people are thinking positively that the coming days will be better for bitcoin but the current situation tells that bullish trend holds the market for long time and no signs of improvement.
This whole year is the worst year in the history of bitcoin. Such huge dip in the price has never seen by any one. Those who bought bitcoin for $19343 have lost almost $13000 in each bitcoin. The rest of the year is also not giving any good signs for improvement. How can I say that the market is bullish? If there is any bullishness the price would be more than $20k till date.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:42:34 PM

I still think that we've got some more space to go potentially before we finally hit rock bottom in this bear market.

And even if we already have established the bottom at $6k, it's very likely that we're going to see further consolidation at this level for at least several more months until the end of the year, before a recovery actually starts happening.

For one, market sentiment is bearish still, and even though institutional investment is coming in, people generally do not react that positively to bullish news in a bear market as they would in a bull market. For two, previous bear markets have lasted around 1-2 years before recovery, which is a figure we have not come close yet, so I doubt that we could consider BTC bullish atm. But a bull market will come eventually, and accumulation will prove to be extremely profitable in the long run if you do so at this price level.

''previous bear markets'' there was really only 1 previous bear market, bitcoin is too new to look at the past. The space is way too different now than it was back then, more coins, more volume, more exchanges, better exchanges, potential good news, etc etc. There is no reason to think this bear trend will continue for 2 years.
Technically speaking there is no bump in the price for several months and the price is stuck between $6000 and $7000. What does it means? I wonder where bitcoin is going. Most people are thinking positively that the coming days will be better for bitcoin but the current situation tells that bullish trend holds the market for long time and no signs of improvement.
This whole year is the worst year in the history of bitcoin. Such huge dip in the price has never seen by any one. Those who bought bitcoin for $19343 have lost almost $13000 in each bitcoin. The rest of the year is also not giving any good signs for improvement. How can I say that the market is bullish? If there is any bullishness the price would be more than $20k till date.

How long have you been in crypto anyways dude? There were downtrends that exceeded 75% in the past though not many were in crypto that time. I share op's bullish feeling since bitcoin has been pretty steady lately.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1158

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:23:52 AM

Obviously we are in this bear market so the price of cryptocurrency is bullish, that is the reason why the market is currently dropping hard or increasing since there are a lot of price manipulators today in the market.
Price manipulator or not, the value was meant to correct anyways, at any certain point in time but the truth about the whole thing here is that, bitcoin being bullish cannot be known now until we get to see some pretty good momentum or until we at least see it go bullish. We are still in a wedge downwards and no one certainly know how the market is going to end up pulling it off in the long run, but for now, I would not be too bullish on bitcoin but probably at least in the short term.

This whole year is the worst year in the history of bitcoin. Such huge dip in the price has never seen by any one. Those who bought bitcoin for $19343 have lost almost $13000 in each bitcoin.
No mate, it is not the worst year in the history of bitcoin and may be you need to go back to the books and check the history of bitcoin to know better. This is not the first time a huge downtrend like this would happen in a market, and simply since you are Junior member, this is absolutely the first one you will be experiencing and that is understandable but what people do not understand is that corrections are healthy and it is always a good time to always find a better opportunity to be getting into the market.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
reactorjuno

Activity: 322
Merit: 43

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:39:58 PM

For those willing to be long term holder, there is this topic posted by a fellow member. A price of $40,000 is predicted at the end of 2019 if the ETF happens soon.

Some optimistic read for a change.
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:23:17 PM

We are actually in a bullish compare the way bitcoin move last year.  However,  people are complaining because of the rate they buy last year and that has affected there investments . Many people here buy bitcoin above $10,000 and if that is you, you will see the current face as a dump,  bearish and crash.
reactorjuno

Activity: 322
Merit: 43

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:01:16 AM

Hopefully heading to $7400, and we can also see that the RSI is healthy, following the price for now, so if we look at the oblique (RSI) we still have a small margin of drop ($6250).

arthotdog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:53:36 AM

Bitcoin is bullish in the sense of domination because looking at the market capitalization it seems like the dominance still sitting at more than 50% so thats the best reason to think that this is bullish and enough reason also for us to trust that bitcoin is still kicking and alive

About the price well,were just waiting for the economy tl grow again because as of today world economy is still in bad shape
tegacoll86

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:50:01 AM

If this is the bullish trend then I am worrying what will be your bearish trend look like. The bull run is yet to begin and we are nowhere near the all time high market as well for this year. So have patience OP and see how the long run bullish will make you millionaire if you stay invested in it.

All that is short between 6180/7800 is a bottom shorter. even if people can make money on the swings the higher lows are confirmed daily and weekly chart when you zoom out on others to.. wehodl from the bottom and liqudate under it.
Tapyaks72

Activity: 490
Merit: 28

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:40:14 AM

Bitcoin is bullish in the sense of domination because looking at the market capitalization it seems like the dominance still sitting at more than 50% so thats the best reason to think that this is bullish and enough reason also for us to trust that bitcoin is still kicking and alive

About the price well,were just waiting for the economy tl grow again because as of today world economy is still in bad shape
I think the situation now is not considerably as a bullish because it not reaching the full potential but considerably being become moving steadily to it s full potential, hopefully in the end of the year we will meet what we are expecting.

higgidave

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:08:31 AM

The dump hasn’t even started yet another leg down mark my words it going toleg down before it goes up shorts always want every bit of the last juice.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: