Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:50:17 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Survive  (Read 4655 times)
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:35:33 PM

Even the most fanatic hodlers losing their patience now. The market has never been in such a horrible condition ever before. And there are no signs of bulls on the horizon.
Because a lot of people are thinking the possibility of them to buy more coin when the price will reach another bottom again and boom. That's the majority of people thought about the market right now.
Bitcoin futures contract was giving so many manipulation to the market. it's so unhealthy right now.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Hobbledehoy

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:51:04 PM

Yep you are spot on, there is no way that we should be dumping in a bear market, the only thing that we should be doing is buying up the coins and making sure that we have a large enough stash that will make us very rich when the next bull rolls around. This is the time to be greedy
hardinero007

Activity: 938
Merit: 266

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 11:56:58 PM

a good trader can find opprtunities to have profits both in bullish and bear markets.  the more fluctuating the price price is, the more profit they can take.

normal and newbies, on the other hand, just know to hold and just wait, or to sell all and restart again when market is in bull trend.

it takes a lot of experiences and mistakes, studies and guts for one to become a professional trader.
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:58:58 PM

Yes i think market will reeward the patient holders with good profits in the end while those who are panic selling now will be buying back expensive causing them double loss and regret.
Everything will survive. Many times coins falls in dip but then rise and those survivor gain good profit. We have to take chances to invest for good when the price is in dip because we know that we will rewarded a good amount and value of what we are holding without any regret on how long it gonna take to avoid huge losses.

Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:13:50 AM

In this bearish market, it’s difficult to make profits without thorough research
And almost every portfolio is negative

All I can tell is don’t dump out of fear
Survivor this period and join in packing the dips

Be greedy when others are fearful

Better says Be fearful when others are greedy lol,since greed are eating this market now

I never sell in panicked as i know the consequences of that action,and that is failure because the more panicking w3do is the more the value drops down,so why need to make such action when we can literally wait for recovery and gain reasonably
Fwale12

Activity: 44

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:16:21 AM

You said well and I also agree with you that if you really wanna survive at this time, the best thing to do is to hold on to your coins or tokens and get as many as you can so that you can get a bigger profit
pentol86

Activity: 851
Merit: 254

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 12:53:22 AM

I don't think it's a good idea if you have to buy and buy, at times like this.
we better hold and be patient. Also, an analysis called one of the cryptocurrency movements is not wrong.
Anything that is always dynamic and definitely changes. This is indeed, and let's hope that the end of the year will be better.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
docamvan1997

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:06:35 AM

If you have some coins, just hold. Do not do anything before the market's stable. It's dangerous. When the market recover, you can do everything you want. And you'll be survivor.
Phumagraphlz

Activity: 79

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:29:04 AM

In this bearish market, it’s difficult to make profits without thorough research

at first i really dont know the meaning of be greedy when others are fearful, but as long as i became a member of this forum and i observe everyone's emotion, their fear, happiness, angry and many more. but something i just learned from my experienced,  just believe and keep investing when its too cheap to buy more coins in the market since its about to buy more and gain good profit in the future bounce 
polyballz

Activity: 454
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:44:17 AM

We may not make good profits today because most of the crypto prices continue to decline but I see there are several ICO projects that can generate a return on your investment. Panic is nonsense, it won't give you anything better not to panic and trust this market. Survive every challenge and you will be rewarded in the future. Invest while you can now before the price starts pumping again, it's better not to listen to the FUD news.
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:44:58 AM

Almost every kind of investment are little bit risky and as everyone investment holder use to say that every investment is subject to market risk and investors should research thoroughly before jumping into any conclusions or before making any investment as these investment are more dangerous than being profitable and yes I agreed with your this opinion also that now a days it is very difficult to make profit in the time of competition but I think inspite of all these bitcoin has made its unique place in the economic market.
Dayx

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 09:50:43 AM

Yup patience is the key. If you can buy keep on buying to decrease your average cost.
If you can't keep holding, you are in immediate need of money, sell some portion to get along and hold the rest.
Just remember what falls would bounce back.  Grin

in my opinion just holding your coin isn't enough to make money, try to trade it on market, you won't get rich just because you bought a cryptocurrency now day, but if you do a trading on market, even the price is falling so hard doesn't make you lose your money.
Rtalk

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:57:44 AM

In this market now it is impossible to make a profit if you invest.It is quite possible to trade by opening short positions, but you need to have a lot of experience and knowledge for this.
Goodday

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:26:02 AM

greedy and fear is a bad thing, but with fear we can make thinking again and not be careless to do something. different from greedy which only hurts us, because we will never be satisfied and can trap us in the loss.
cryptoexpress

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:12:34 AM

Indeed the only way is to survive if market conditions continue to fall as they are now. If you really have money, you should buy a new coin whose price is low following the current market price. That is a good opportunity for you.
karashika0577
Copper Member

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:39:53 AM

I think the end of the recession is about to come. All you have to do is keep your place in crypto. If you want to increase your knowledge and become greedy then continue the campaign, if there is scope for investment, then catch your increased prices early in the future, pick those coins. Do not forget that struggle is life itself.

Neluns
♦ New Generation Financial Ecosystem ♦
Pre-sale on Aug, 1
Answer United

Activity: 160

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:43:20 AM

Everything is trying to survive in the current situation including cryptocurrencies, icos, other projects, traders, holders and so on. I think that everybody has his own strategy like really long term holding.
VK.point

Activity: 294

(https://exip.live/)

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:44:58 AM

The idea and the right description address this situation! Janagn was afraid and did not panic to face this weak situation. Let's just say this is only a change of season that will be completed when the new season comes. Stay calm and relaxed, the situation will soon improve, that's my opinion.

EXIP (https://www.exip.live/) A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:51:45 AM

For those who were unable to unload their bags before the market crash, it's really a matter of survival now.
But for those who were able to sell before the crash, it's just a matter of waiting when to enter the market.
Monbi

Activity: 324
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:57:06 AM

Every time you think that there is nowhere else to go, and this is the bottom, the crypto currency is breaking through yet another record low. It's no wonder that many lose their composure and go out to save at least some pennies.

MOVIECOIN | THE FINTECH PLATFORM SETTING A NEW STANDARD -
▄                     - FOR ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY TRANSACTIONS                     
FOLLOW US: TELEGRAM | FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | TWITTER | LINKEDIN
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: