Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:42:12 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Survive  (Read 4653 times)
xuv500

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:10:03 PM

I think there is still lot of time for investors to invest in crypto market, the market is slowly gearing up as the last quarter starts in few days it will automatically Start rising as this how it happens every year. Depends upon the market situation, yes there is still time for a good return have patience and belief.
Z_Max

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:14:17 PM

I think that now it is very difficult to do anything at all. And buy and sell. Because the market is very unstable. And it is very difficult to choose a coin that will grow in the future.
fulled

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:15:17 PM

As a bounty hunter im not selling my reward below ico price, but as a short time investor i start to learn to be good when scalping on the market to reduce my lose, because i bought many coins when the price much higher than now Sad
De_nis

Activity: 560
Merit: 109

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:18:04 PM

I think that everyone who will show wisdom and be patient will wait for the bull market and will be rewarded!
Kofiy
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

Am KOFIY!

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:18:55 PM

You are saying the obvious truth but it is not that easy to implement especially when you don't have much money. It will takes discipline not to sell out if you don't have money to buy the dip. The present time market survival is for the fittest in pocket.

Esofdemon

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:25:09 PM

I think this is a perfect time to rest and gather energy before the bullish trend will start and if you have free cash it's also a good time to buy coins like BTC, Eth, Dash, Neo, Iota, Eos.
Tosyn2

Activity: 566

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:32:04 PM

In this bearish market, it’s difficult to make profits without thorough research
And almost every portfolio is negative

All I can tell is don’t dump out of fear
Survivor this period and join in packing the dips

Be greedy when others are fearful

Yes, it is an accumulation time, buy more coins portraying ability to increase in the future don't buy shitcoin. Because shit coin will die shitcoin won't survive.
shinchan123

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:34:10 PM

In this bearish market, it’s difficult to make profits without thorough research

I totally agree with you. Panicking during the bear market will only lead to a loss. A lot of people are losing money because of being too emotional on trading. Learn from other's mistake and try not to commit it.
Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:07:47 PM

No, I do not think that being greedy at the moment is a valid recommendation. Precisely, a few days ago Vitalik Buterin was stating that perhaps the crypto market has reached its maximum level and we will never again see cryptocurrencies shooting 1000% in a short time.

Therefore, I think that in these moments it is more advisable to be cautious than to be ambitious. Investors seem to have gradually lost interest in the speculative market of cryptos, and if they report medium-term profits they will hardly reach impressive figures as before, starting the trend towards a more stable and less volatile market.
H1N1

Activity: 812

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:06:26 AM

Only few coins are good at currently, for example : XRP, DOGE. Even ETH, the no.2 position in coinmarketcap has fallen in this year.
If you are a true holders, you should be able to hold your coin for long term. Facing this bear market won't make you sell your coins in this very low price.

akunta

Activity: 196

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:12:45 PM

yes! if you can't survive it then there was no point entering at all, i reckon. it is difficult but no more difficult than keeping your diet or making work out or, indeed, doing your homework. a question of will power

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
IVEXO

Activity: 574
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 09:57:58 PM

Yes, it is an accumulation time, buy more coins portraying ability to increase in the future don't buy shitcoin. Because shit coin will die shitcoin won't survive.

Very right
To buy coins with portraying ability there is need to be equipped with perseverance
Make deep researches and get hard earned information as it helps to make the right decision, monitor trades and decide when to cash in on your investment
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:03:43 PM

Only few coins are good at currently, for example : XRP, DOGE. Even ETH, the no.2 position in coinmarketcap has fallen in this year.
If you are a true holders, you should be able to hold your coin for long term. Facing this bear market won't make you sell your coins in this very low price.
Yes.Almost all the crypto coins today have really fallen.But inspite with this dump market,we should not be carried away by our fears.It will only make us lose even more.Instead,make this dump market a good opportunity to buy more coins and hold them.Eventually we will see the market soon rises up again.
Pelunize12

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:06:54 PM

many people are affraid of this condition. they may think that crypto is going to be scam. it is our chance to enter in
just buy and take small profit, it is better than holding for long time
youdacapt

Activity: 1834
Merit: 295

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 10:18:45 PM

Patience is the key to success and remember that many traders experience fear when there is bad news where we use it to make a purchase and when traders experience more fun, it is our chance to sell it.
Buy rumors sold with good news.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
LuaKT

Activity: 162

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:33:31 PM

Exactly we need to be relax when people with full of fear. Because that is market cycle and also physcological cycle.
With that way manipulators can earn money. So we are feeling actually what they want.Please dont move with your feelings.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
tautelar

Activity: 90

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:44:47 PM

Exactly we need to be relax when people with full of fear. Because that is market cycle and also physcological cycle.
With that way manipulators can earn money. So we are feeling actually what they want.Please dont move with your feelings.
Manipulators are not moving the markets as bad as they used to. This would be a nice time to purchase a bunch of coins.

CryptoCoinArbitrage

Activity: 485
Merit: 12

$WPP $HyFi https://hyfi-corp.com/

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:46:20 PM

When making investment decisions or what to do in this bearish market we have to try to  exclude our emotions
as it is not a good adviser. Rather base the decision on research, analyses and facts.
biddicoin

Activity: 1077
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:15:11 PM

As a bounty hunter im not selling my reward below ico price, but as a short time investor i start to learn to be good when scalping on the market to reduce my lose, because i bought many coins when the price much higher than now Sad
as far as you dont sell your coin, you dont lose, so stay hold your coin even the coin go lower than before
just believe that the coin will go up immadiately

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
BITSPANISH

Activity: 486

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:20:04 PM

I think there is still lot of time for investors to invest in crypto market, the market is slowly gearing up as the last quarter starts in few days it will automatically Start rising as this how it happens every year. Depends upon the market situation, yes there is still time for a good return have patience and belief.

The market is slowing down as investors invest less in the cryptocurrency market. So you need to have confidence in the market because surely the Q4 2018, when the demand for investment increases, the exchange rate will increase is certainly going to happen.

✦ ───   OATH   ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium  ────── ▌▐ 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: