Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 12:36:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Survive  (Read 4653 times)
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:22:47 PM

In this bearish market, it’s difficult to make profits without thorough research
And almost every portfolio is negative

All I can tell is don’t dump out of fear
Survivor this period and join in packing the dips

Be greedy when others are fearful

Exactly we need to be relax when people with full of fear. Because that is market cycle and also physcological cycle.
With that way manipulators can earn money. So we are feeling actually what they want.Please dont move with your feelings.

Actually we need to be smart, check the reason of the falling don't be too relax, keep on active and see  the market situation, and also don't be too greedy, crypto market is not the same with Fiat market,some coin can fall down without any chance going back again, so in order to survive you need to always update your news and keep on learning about crypto

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
kotajikikox

Activity: 2408
Merit: 210

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:31:07 PM

In this bearish market, it’s difficult to make profits without thorough research

Absolutely that's is truly correct mate people was afraid how to survive at this moment from the negative status of crypto.

But we all have no capability how to fix the crisis of crypto, only one thing I advice do nit lose your faith and be strong for sure all of this will fine at the right time price increases soon.

kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:32:17 PM

if for long-term investments and holders it is very difficult to get profit now, but if you use this bear market to trading then you will be very easy to get profit, because when the price goes down you should buy and when the price starts increasing then you should sell it, because now the market is very fast falling in price and very quickly also rising in price, so if you trading then your profit will be very fast and certainly profitable.

gaj ahmada

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:32:28 PM

Patience is the key to success and remember that many traders experience fear when there is bad news where we use it to make a purchase and when traders experience more fun, it is our chance to sell it.
Buy rumors sold with good news.
if we panic then we will lose profits, patience is needed to deal with the current market, we can use panic felt by others
to buy coins at cheaper prices, now we have to make a strategy to get a lot of profit from market conditions like now
yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:39:49 PM

The only key to survival is patience if we have more patience to wait then we are winner in this cryptosphere. Bearish market gave us alt of headache,panic,anxiety and stressful mind but if you could understand how the market of cryptosphere really works then you just have to chill because everything will come out in a right time.
Radio-Active

Activity: 523
Merit: 10

YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:42:42 AM

Yeah the current market condition is in the bottom for quite long. I wonder when will the crypto market recovering.
Short time holders and day traders maybe already dumped their coins, but if we can hold for long, lets hold our coins and accumulate more coins when the others dumping their coins.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
jack long

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:57:57 AM

Yes, of course what we can do right now is to survive, the market conditions or crypto are uncertain, making us have to be patient to wait for the return condition and stay on for something good in the future
angel55

Activity: 630
Merit: 172

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:06:31 AM

"be greedy when others are fearful" Those are the words Warren Buffet lives by, ironically he would never go anywhere near cryptocurrency.  But he also admits that he doesn't invest in what he doesn't understand so things are still looking up for crypto Smiley
Vektrum

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:05:39 AM

Yes, the one who now stores his coins and tokens will definitely receive a reward. We are also approaching the onset of interesting events. Many like last hope pinned on the last months of this year. If the market does not grow in price in the remaining months of the year, then a great deal of panic and uncertainty about cryptocurrency can really come soon. Bitcoin may be largely lost. In addition, many ICOs extended their activities almost until the end of the year in the hope of increasing the market. Whales must raise the market at the end of the year, otherwise big problems may arise and they themselves may lose a lot.
lifesgood10 (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 06:04:31 PM

Just few weeks ago, i was encouraging everyone on the forum about the power of survival in crypto currency
I learnt alot from the thread and i wonder if anyone actually learned to survive.

A proverb says a trader that knows when to run, will come back to win another battle and this is what happened to crypto currency this few weeks.
If you did not panic or get scared and sold your coins off at 6500$ or 7000$ , you would be buying back happily at 4000$ and below

Summon your courage and survive this scare period
owlman

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 06:17:49 PM

I agree, us need to properly use the market situation that has developed at the moment and invest in some coins. But I believe that most people have already accumulated / stored as many coins as possible (because no one thought that prices could drop to this level) and are waiting for the market to recover.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
BADBITCH

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 06:22:08 PM

I think surviving is very important at this stage.
Don't lose out all your portfolio, just forget about your wallet at the moment, and monitor the price growths
Dont get depressed and be positive.

Better days are ahead for crypto currency.
Never give up
somansy

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:24:52 PM

i would say, be greedy and smart, that duo is much more helpful then just grabbing whatever your hands can reach. yes, surviving is essential. a wonderful experience and nerves training Wink
mdzahed134

Activity: 2156
Merit: 259

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:01:52 PM

Yes i think market will reeward the patient holders with good profits in the end while those who are panic selling now will be buying back expensive causing them double loss and regret.
But i think in positive way like now panic seller will get more benefits from hodlers because market dumping day by day so now this is right time to selling and again you will get new opportunities to buying in very low price. Patient holders is ultimately big losers.       

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
coolon

Activity: 448
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:11:47 PM

Yes, now trading is dangerous, it is better to wait when the situation changes. If you trade only in a short position and you must use stop los.

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
Metall303

Activity: 891

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:15:28 PM

There is an interesting saying of the Warren Buffet: when everyone sells, buy, and when everyone buys, it's time to sell. It is very good for crypto

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
ArtemSergeevich

Activity: 243
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:21:42 PM

Do not take everything so seriously, everything will recover very quickly, all the ordinary manipulation. No problem the market and it will grow after the money bags buy cheap bitcoin. Keep coins and nothing to sell.
max6575

Activity: 1176

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 05:28:42 PM

the work on developer to deliver use with service on offers with the option as clients to put of exchange on decision of attains on field with the business, that those leaves with spares on ways as investors to collects with different limit of returns on extensive and the potentials to put on account with notable of use to work with future terms of entrance as attaining business with the bitcoin finance.

BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:51:39 PM

This seems to be the right conclusion to me, this is not the moment to make profits, this is the moment to survive what it is happening in the market, many coins are going to disappear and many investors are going to leave the market and are never going to return and while all of this information may seem negative there is a bright side and that is there will be many opportunities open for those that are willing to take the risk and most likely those are the ones that will get profits in the future.
lizaangel321

Activity: 560
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 06:46:44 PM

The only thing left to survive with such a course of ether and bitcoin is to work somewhere else, since earnings are not the same as they were before
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: