Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:42:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Survive  (Read 4651 times)
E_3fff

Activity: 143
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 06:57:04 PM

this is all very ambiguous. because not all coins are able to recover. and everyone has to make personal decisions. because no one else is responsible for you. you know the market is a lot of manipulation and this does not work the chart.

GOeureka   『 https://goeureka.io/ 』
Next-Gen Solution Shaping the Future of Online Hotel Booking

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:10:29 PM

I agree. We should be thankful for the price decrease instead of panicking. Think of what will happen in the long run. We all know that the market will start to recover and we need to buy as many coins as we can. If we don't have the capital yet, we can just hodl our coins and wait for it to appreciate. Don't even think about selling. That is not the answer to your problem and it will only create a lot of lost especially if the bull run happens.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Lorin

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:16:49 PM

Market price right now is too low.
Dont panic because it will may cause you loose everything and regret it on the end. Dont believe on what others says, just hold your coin and wait. It may be low this time but once it increase again, all your effort in waiting will earn a good profit in the future.
beBearKing

Activity: 256
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:18:18 PM

In this bearish market, it’s difficult to make profits without thorough research
And almost every portfolio is negative

All I can tell is don’t dump out of fear
Survivor this period and join in packing the dips

Be greedy when others are fearful

well yes i think taht can be count as a good advice and you will need to undestanf taht ypu need to work out your own

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
beBearKing

Activity: 256
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:18:55 PM

Dont panic because it will may cause you loose everything and regret it on the end. Dont believe on what others says, just hold your coin and wait. It may be low this time but once it increase again, all your effort in waiting will earn a good profit in the future.
for earning a good profit in the future you hedd ot be really calm and organised and know what to do with ylur business

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
Hadarula

Activity: 252

EVERID Decentralized platform for a new Economy

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:20:57 PM

In this bearish market, it’s difficult to make profits without thorough research

yes you should not fear and you should bot be afraid of what you doing but it requires a lot of courage for you to have

EVERID
│ Decentralized platform for a new economy │
Hadarula

Activity: 252

EVERID Decentralized platform for a new Economy

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:21:40 PM

for earning a good profit in the future you hedd ot be really calm and organised and know what to do with ylur business
taht is true and when you are thinking about joining crypticurrency wolrd ypu need to have in mind taht you will have to sacrifice soemthing

EVERID
│ Decentralized platform for a new economy │
joybella

Activity: 370

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:25:41 PM

I will say the same thing, learn from this market always hedge your funds in Fiat to buy back at every massive dip as this. Be fearful when people are greedy be greedy when people are fearful.
eka rock69

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:26:22 PM

Stay afloat in the current market conditions are good, meaning you still believe in cryptocurrency, slowly conditions like this will definitely pass and this is only a matter of time
Galley

Activity: 1274
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:28:04 PM

At this time, only the most patient will be able to refrain from reckless actions caused by the fear of losing everything they have. The next manipulations on the crypto-market for this purpose are created in order to cause a wave of panic and provoke a mass sale of coins at bargain prices.
jt byte

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:30:46 PM

So guys, what are your predictions? Do you think that crypto market will continue to fall for another year?
Because if you look top 500 Bitcoin addresses you will see that these addresses are buying constantly more Bitcoins. Why they do that, when everybody is talking about continuing bear market in 2019.
offstage

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:38:02 PM

In my opinion, you could not to make real profit without thorough research of market, coins, e.t.c. But if you could to spend so many time for making a big count of sourcess of crypto and ready for the big spends of them, you could to try.

iceblasto

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:02:43 PM

I think patience will be rewarded. We all understand how the market works. And there is a basic rule, after rapid growth should decline. And after a strong decline, followed by rapid growth. You just have to wait for him.
patience is the key, crypto prices that are still not stable make it easy to collapse and that is something that must be accepted by everyone. this condition might be a situation that is made so that the market runs in a balanced manner so don't let this make us lose. we must always be strong when investing in crypto.
oli123

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:25:43 PM

For each project where you want to invest, a detailed survey is needed. At the moment, perhaps the worst thing you can do is: impatience and sales under the influence of fear.
The market turns over time and prices go up again. So only patience is the key in today's situation.
LukkasG

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:45:58 PM

Good attitude!
There is no point to be grumpy about the market. We have what we have and we need to get used to it. There was a huge increase in 2017, respectively, now we are falling. Everything is balanced. But I am sure that we will see green bars again and a lot of lambo/moon people Smiley
ForTheAzerot

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:49:15 PM

Good attitude!
There is no point to be grumpy about the market. We have what we have and we need to get used to it. There was a huge increase in 2017, respectively, now we are falling. Everything is balanced. But I am sure that we will see green bars again and a lot of lambo/moon people Smiley
Of course, this is the right position, but still when the market is falling it is very difficult to remain calm and not to do anything very difficult.

JuliaJi

Activity: 896
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:49:49 PM

I see very bad situation on whole crypto world, market on the bottom, bounties dosent pay anything, some users are complaining on others on forum, I think all go crazy
micairvas

Activity: 303
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:51:19 PM

Good attitude!

You are right. And one should not wait for a quick recovery of the market. That will not be. As for traders, they are experienced guys and they themselves know what to do. So you should let go of the market and stop worrying.
Denreal

Activity: 784
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 09:09:49 PM

Whoever dumps his coin reasonably at this time, might blame himself for such act. Also, whoever buys without thorough research, might also have himself to blame. Whatever you are set to buy at this time, ensure that you have take your time to monitor it first, then buy the dip.
There are some coins i have been monitoring for quite some time now and i noticed three
chokomenia

Activity: 364

take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 09:16:36 PM

You are right, it's very difficult to make some profit these days when when you research, the market has been going downwards and even when you research the bear is stronger in the market these days, let's hope things turns around.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: