Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:55:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Survive  (Read 4655 times)
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 03:56:10 AM

I may not agree with you when you said "Be greedy when others are fearful" because it will definitely lead you eventually to your downfall. I think it is the best time to learn more, share more and buy more.

Learn more because we can be profitable now even the market is unstable.
Share more because we can share our knowledge to our colleagues so that in some little ways, we can make find a way for us to survive from this bearish market.
Buy more because it is a good time to buy good token and coins.
btcjocan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 04:10:41 AM

In this bearish market, it’s difficult to make profits without thorough research
And almost every portfolio is negative

All I can tell is don’t dump out of fear
Survivor this period and join in packing the dips

Be greedy when others are fearful

Thats right panic sellers will definitely wont survive in this game.We are test by our courage on how to deal with this kind of situation.If we truly believe on its potential we can wait until it recover from the dip.Bitcoin has its long way to go and the recovery will be happening soon.
raes

Activity: 938

The First Idle Defense Blockchain Game

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 04:18:00 AM

Thats right panic sellers will definitely wont survive in this game.We are test by our courage on how to deal with this kind of situation.If we truly believe on its potential we can wait until it recover from the dip.Bitcoin has its long way to go and the recovery will be happening soon.
yes we can see situations like this like gambling for us, where if we survive we have to accept how long and a lot of possibilities we will lose our money but we sell we will lose. all at stake in market conditions, we can only hope that everything starts to improve.

███████████████████
▀██████████████████
▐█████████████████
█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████
▀▀████████████

███████████████████
██████████████████▀
█████████████████▌
█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████
████████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
▀█████████▀
▀███▀
██     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
THE FIRST IDLE DEFENSE BLOCKCHAIN GAME
TELEGRAM   ⦁   TWITTER   ⦁   MEDIUM   ⦁   DISCORD   ⦁   YOUTUBE   ⦁   LITEPAPER

██     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
hellyah070
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 05:00:28 AM

In this bearish market, it’s difficult to make profits without thorough research

That quote is quite used too many times. I guess in this current bear market, what we need to do is to join some bounty campaign and earn free tokens so that we are safe no matter what we do.
ArturoProfit

Activity: 334
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 03:34:18 PM

In this market, it is very useful to go to a sanatorium or a resort and relax from the stress. Health becomes an important factor in the ability to cope with such a negative situation.
Accts4u2

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 06:54:11 PM

The best thing is to not dump but there really is no way to actually make money from the market in a bear since there is more possibility of actually making losses instead of profit so it is better to always make sure that your coins are properly secured and ready for sale in case the next bull market rolls around which is when you can actually make profit

OluwaTosin10

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 06:56:34 PM

I may not agree with you when you said "Be greedy when others are fearful" because it will definitely lead you eventually to your downfall. I think it is the best time to learn more, share more and buy more.

Share more because we can share our knowledge to our colleagues so that in some little ways, we can make find a way for us to survive from this bearish market.

It is very possible to learn more about crypto currency and its terms
And it’s is also easy to buy more tokens after you must have learned a lot about crypto currency

But the most difficult is sharing more
People keep things to their selves a lot and that’s why some laugh while some cry
Vaculin

Activity: 2912
Merit: 613

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 11:34:40 AM

It is very possible to learn more about crypto currency and its terms
And it’s is also easy to buy more tokens after you must have learned a lot about crypto currency

But the most difficult is sharing more
People keep things to their selves a lot and that’s why some laugh while some cry
If I share to people, I don't really take to them like investing with crypto so you can make a fortune.
I tell them about the tech and how it will change the world, only in the later part where I talk about its possibility to give us good profit if we invest.
People should understand first what is crypto, and they need to do further research so they have an idea of what they are entering.
Deagle21

Activity: 333
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 11:43:25 AM

there are many ways a person can endure a market like this.
one of them is how to survive in this condition of doing daily trading with good research that will produce satisfactory results.
don't just shut up but do something you can do.
You can be more relaxed and trade in the classical markets while the cryptocurrency market is in such situation and it is not safe for trading
elenka n

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 12:25:47 PM

So, no need to lose hope even when such difficulties on the market, you need a little patience and it will bear fruit when the market will finally come to life!
OneCoinMan

Activity: 644
Merit: 12

Alternative investment banking platform

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 12:37:12 PM

Heh. Interesting market sentiment: everyone is waiting for growth, everyone hopes that the market will rise from the dead. So, maybe it will become a self-fulfilling prophecy.  Grin

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
burky155

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 12:51:41 PM

As i said my previous messages i would recommend everyone to wait for more and hodl. The market is very unpredictable but we reached to red line, i don't think that the cryptocurrency market will fall more, because there is no place to go, nearly all altcoins have lost like 1/5 between 1/10. There are some great projects and today their prices too low and they need to raise soon.

abhi777

Activity: 457
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 01:20:16 PM

yes we better survive for some time to come. do not let you be disappointed after quickly hurrying to leave the market. and we can join other campaigns to make a profit.
isen

Activity: 854

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 01:21:08 PM

You should take the possibility into account that many altcoins will never recover.
Do we really need 2000 different altcoins? I´d speculate that only a few of the current projects
will still be around in a few years.

There is no need for such a large number of altcoins, most of them are created only for making money and have little to do with the blockchain technology.
PlusOne88

Activity: 420

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 01:41:37 PM

Not all works just the same. There are  instances that you should be greedy to get everything that you want. But mind you cryptocurrency was not intended for use this way. Such behavior sometimes will only cost you same chances. Instead of earning a profit you might be losing instead. That is why a good research will always do a good advantage to the investors. Yet always be positive. Being pessimistic do not help you in cryptocurrency investments.

pearcy jackson

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 02:29:32 PM

Being patient and enduring is an easy word, for me it's very difficult. Have you ever imagined losing 75% of your assets? What benefits will you get after that? hm ... that's how it is. but what can I do, survival is the only choice. Undecided
sutejo

Activity: 216

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 02:31:32 PM

of course, and that is also from the belief of each person, indeed at this time again does not match what is expected, but the wheel of life continues to rotate there will definitely be changes even though little by little.
givary

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 02:32:07 PM

Indeed, in a situation like this to get profit is indeed very difficult. But we can invest in coins that have the highest capitalization, last until the market recovers. And daily trading is very important even though it only makes a little money.
suhardi3899

Activity: 420
Merit: 24

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 03:18:13 PM

I am experiencing difficulties in the current conditions, I think other people feel  the same. so I feel I have a lot of friends in this trouble, therefore I can be strong to be patient waiting for the market to return to normal.
babykika2027

Activity: 715
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 04:05:07 PM

there will always be risks, because we do not know what will happen next ... but there is nothing wrong with your courage to remain in a market situation like this, and believe in your own expertise. everyone wants to be safe for their assets, hold is the best choice
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: