Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:08:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Survive  (Read 4653 times)
acmrl

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 05:45:54 PM

In this bearish market, it’s difficult to make profits without thorough research
And almost every portfolio is negative

All I can tell is don’t dump out of fear
Survivor this period and join in packing the dips

Be greedy when others are fearful
Everybody must think like you, this is hard we know but we must be patient without panic, all bear market ends one day and we know that it is not far away so don't sell and hold your coins for next bull.
budiarmed
Copper Member

Activity: 381
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 06:04:48 PM

In deteriorating market conditions it becomes a condition where most people panic and take steps out. But it becomes an opportunity to enter and take more, and with patience in holding it will be a great source of profit.

───[ PointGenieCoin ]───
─────────────[  ⭐ ⭐ Make money with your Social Media Content ⭐ ⭐  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    INSTAGRAM    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
clavirda

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 08:20:12 AM

In this bearish market, it’s difficult to make profits without thorough research

Now you just need to accept the reality, to accept the current conditions on the crypto market. Of course, now the times are very tough, many investors are simply disappointed. But I am sure that now we need to maintain patience and make profitable investments - in this way we can not only survive, but also receive income in the future
Dilladupak

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 08:33:28 AM

I think now is the right time. You can be patient waiting for the crypto price increase in 2019, because currently the price of krypto is still below, so I think you can wait for the price you want to get a lot of profits.
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 08:43:47 AM

I think now is the right time. You can be patient waiting for the crypto price increase in 2019, because currently the price of krypto is still below, so I think you can wait for the price you want to get a lot of profits.

Hey I'll agree with you as this is the time to be buying on the dips, and holding it for the long term as I feel prices shall rise upwards in the long term. I also believe that in 2019 we shall see positive movements in crypto prices, as there's a decent surge in adoption of cryptos. It's pertinent to note that many institutions are keen on getting cryptos as payment methods, and some are even paying tax with it which shall further fuel bitcoins prices upwards.
sky9314

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 08:43:56 AM

This is a well-known saying that any investment must learn. Unfortunately, when people panic, fear is inevitable. This is not only the lack of experience, but more importantly, it is the weakness of human nature.
And this leads to a constant dumping tendency, when people are afraid, people will dump, and when dumping happens, people will be more afraid.
Shatterlean22

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 08:52:28 AM

You nailed it, be greedy when others are fearful ,its scary though but its takes brave heart to hold on to your holdings this days as the market hasn't escape from the bears yet ,it will take a while longer,be strong people

storichain.io ❂ Storichain Official Bounty Campaign
• ● START: 25 JUNE 2019 ● • (https://storichain.io)
Dannev

Activity: 169

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 05:18:05 PM

I like that one "be greedy when others are fearful". Most people have given up now. Time will tell the strong and resilient ones ready to take cryptocutrency seriously.
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 09:37:48 PM

I chose to wait at the lowest red price, and that's when I started buying and holding it until the price really went up
What are you waiting for? We already seen the dip and it's the lowest IMO.
Buying now could lead to a good return, price started to pick up and maybe another bull run will come anytime soon.
Many people would like to invest but they are afraid, they do not really want to takes risks but they want huge profits anyway, something that anyone that uses his common sense knows it is impossible, if you want to get the really big profits you will have to take risks and buy a coin when no one wants to do it, this means that you can lose big money if you are not careful and watch your coins very carefully but if you have the time and the talent it can be the easiest way to build your wealth.
kaseygriffin

Activity: 785
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 12:29:59 AM

agree with you "Be greedy when others are fearful"
If there is money left at this time, selecting a coin to earn profit is a pretty easy task. For every coin that falls sharply from the peak of 10 or 20 times, it will tend to increase stronger.
glendall
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1018

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 12:41:52 AM

if I catch your point, greedy here is as much investment,
but all need capital, so even though greedy but if there is no capital just torture yourself,
if I prefer the steps to do the best and survive even though the market is bearish,

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Beldon

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 02:40:44 AM

Staying in market conditions like now isn't a bad idea, that means there is confidence in you that the market will rise again even though the time is still difficult to predict, as we know the crypto nature is up and down, and when crypto has risen and running normally again of course the benefits that we will get

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 10:08:02 PM

This is a well-known saying that any investment must learn. Unfortunately, when people panic, fear is inevitable. This is not only the lack of experience, but more importantly, it is the weakness of human nature.
And this leads to a constant dumping tendency, when people are afraid, people will dump, and when dumping happens, people will be more afraid.
Then you need to master yourself before you even try to be a trader, many books focus exclusively on the technical aspects of trading, like what to do if you see the charts making a particular movement in the market but things do not work like that, the most important aspect of a trader is his mentality and if you are not convinced about the profits you can get out of the market then you most likely will fail like the majority of traders.
fosco333

Activity: 1260

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 01:57:48 AM

The one who gonna survive through this bear market is the peoples who doesn't even care about the price of crypto.
For example, if you forget that you have some coins, then you won't sell it because you forget it.
Another peoples are they who can afford their money to lose, so they doesn't have any urgency to sell their coin in this dip price.

Pontorez

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 04:27:34 AM

I believe that today there is a good opportunity for successful work and promising investments, while the prices of coins remain at a minimum. The main condition for survival and minimization of risks now is to distribute your investments and work only with reliable projects.
stue

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 06:48:12 AM

There is nothing wrong if you are able to survive for better results in the future with market conditions like this, we must still be sure that cryptocurrency will come back up. It's only a matter of time, crypto goes bad, all waiting for crypto to come back to life
Dilireba

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2019, 07:06:49 AM

I agree with you. It's too hard to survive in this market, especially in bearish time. So, we must research carefully every projects we take part in.

░▒▓ DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI ▓▒░
░▒▓ A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments ▓▒░
░▒▓ https://dfinance.co ▓▒░
lehnelora

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 07:14:06 AM

Stay afloat even if market conditions collapse and you have to trade. Because if you only monitor market developments and hold coins without making short-term trading. I think you will find it difficult to make a profit.
Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 07:14:57 AM

There is nothing wrong if you are able to survive for better results in the future with market conditions like this, we must still be sure that cryptocurrency will come back up. It's only a matter of time, crypto goes bad, all waiting for crypto to come back to life
I'm on the waiting side too, hehe.
Been monitoring the price constantly, hoping I can see some big pump that will lead to stable increase, but still not happening.
Just like everyone here, my faith in bitcoin is still very strong, I never loss faith as I know it will change its direction.
heninur

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 07:32:46 AM

right, we should be able to take lessons and take advantage of situations like this, but that is very difficult. especially if we really do not get profits while life continues and requires money to eat, I think in a situation like this it is very difficult for us to survive.
this time I also tried to get back up after a few weeks of stopping and moving away from crypto.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: