Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:45:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Monero become next BTC?  (Read 1865 times)
CryptoKing1992 (OP)

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:38:11 PM

Currently, Monero is the 10th largest coin by market capitalization. Crypto miners are attracted to Monero because it has emerged as the most profitable altcoin in the past few months.

A research firm Satis Group, which forecasts the cryptocurrency market and the fate of individual cryptocurrencies, published a reporting stating that Monero could be worth $18,000 within the next five years. That represents a more than an 18,000% increase from its present value, which stands at just over $106.

From"Monero's price: all you need to know"

How do you think about XMP? Another BTC?
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:46:26 PM

Monero is one of my favourite privacy coin and I do think it has potential to grow. I don’t know about the target price of $15,000 in 5 years, but I do expect the price to be more than $2,000 by then.
Betty10

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:51:34 PM

Bitcoin is bitcoin, and Monero will never stop been Monero. Monero is a good coin agreed but is just another privacy altcoins that relies on the formation and movement for it price value.
Awesomus Maximus

Activity: 392
Merit: 66

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:53:22 PM

Not really. Monero can never be the next BTC. It scales badly, and it needs to improve scaling. Monero's average transaction sizes are much bigger than Bitcoin's. As a result the Monero's blockchain size grows like 30GB per year which is not a problem as such but bandwidth consumption is. So it will not be able to compete with BTC. In my opinion it is the best privacy coin and I like it more than Zcash and the other privacy coins on the market.

Ruslan0509

Activity: 314

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:39:34 AM

Monero is a worthy competitor to the zetkaşu in terms of anonymity of transactions. And when the people realized this, its price began to grow rapidly. I think that soon they will be equal in value.
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 10:44:18 AM

In my opinion monero will not be the next bitcoin. Monero is different and i think can't reach bitcoin high value. Monero is a good coin and can reach in years over 1000$ value.
Goodday

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:59:03 AM

monero will not be the next bitcoin, because monero remains a monero and will always be the leader of anonymous coins or privacy. monero is widely opposed in various countries because of its anonymity, but monero has answered all these concerns with good growth this year, therefore monero is one of my favorite coins.
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:10:42 AM

Bitcoin is bitcoin, and Monero will never stop been Monero. Monero is a good coin agreed but is just another privacy altcoins that relies on the formation and movement for it price value.
Monero is one of the potential cryptocurrency which can lead the future economy market but in comparison to bitcoin it has lots of demerits or disadvantages. Like other cryptocurrency its also an decentralised currency. Bitcoin is run by the support of a simple blockchain. Where as Monero  is run by the support of an obfuscate public ledger. Bitcoin price is too much high then that of Monero. Because of this many people choose bitcoin over Monero in many conditions and situations. Bitcoin is also accepted by many multimillion companies in comparison to Monero which help to boost up bitcoin's popularity.
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:13:51 AM

Currently, Monero is the 10th largest coin by market capitalization. Crypto miners are attracted to Monero because it has emerged as the most profitable altcoin in the past few months.

A research firm Satis Group, which forecasts the cryptocurrency market and the fate of individual cryptocurrencies, published a reporting stating that Monero could be worth $18,000 within the next five years. That represents a more than an 18,000% increase from its present value, which stands at just over $106.

That can be achieved but it is very difficult for Monero to compete with Bitcoin because Bitcoin is the cradle of life in the whole market and Monero is just altcoin affected by Bitcoin. I think if you choose to invest Monero you can only transfer money anonymously and it will not benefit you

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
superscommessebitcoin

Activity: 1176
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:47:56 PM

Monero is one of the best coins on the cryptocurrency market and I think that in the future it can get a lot of support from people who use cryptocurrencies. Become the new Bitcoin this coin will not work.
UnreasonableInvestor

Activity: 19

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:39:00 PM

Monero - a stable coin from the top 10 altcoins. I read a lot about her here on the forum and on other sites, but I do not see a great future and a high price for Monero. Sorry if my opinion does not match yours.
bitcoinhunter888

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:35:57 PM

Bitcoin is the market leader of this crypto market. I don't think Monero can compete with bitcoin because bitcoin is way ahead from Monero. May be Monero can reach $2000 at the end of 2022.
pearlheart

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:49:36 PM

Yeah.. Monero is an most success and demand coin in currant crypto market.. But I never think that Monero will be next Bitcoin.. Because ETH have more leading place to Monero..
Vladok

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:53:24 PM

The probability of this is very small, because of the bitcoin know a very large number of people, and Madero is not known to so many people
btcmaster999

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:04:06 PM

Monero has the potential to grow even more in the future. But seeing it take the place of bitcoin, seems like something that is a bit unlikely to happen. Bitcoin will be bitcoin. In the end, BTC will be our favourite pick.
Champeon

Activity: 59

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:03:37 PM

Well, Bitcoin is Bitcoin. Nothing can replace this. Monero has a bad scalling. So don’t think that it will be the next BTC. It has improve its scaling to build a potential future. Though, it is the best privacy coin.
btCHOOop

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:35:30 PM

Bitcoin is bitcoin the market leader of digital currency and Monero will never stop been Monero. Monero is a good coin agreed but is just another privacy altcoins that relies on the formation and movement for it price value.
cryptofan999

Activity: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:12:52 PM

"I know BTC can be a non-private store of wealth like Gold and it will just sit there idle. But
when I need to actually transact and have all the real fears have cited, perhaps I'll
consider Monero then."
Handsome Boy
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 12

I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:18:47 PM

I think it's impossible, because in my opinion who will become the next Bitcoin is Ethereum and I'm sure Monero will be difficult to defeat Ethereum.
sorrros

Activity: 954
Merit: 104

ludenaprotocol.io

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:20:14 PM

Monero is a privacy coin (anonymous) and Bitcoin is pseudo-anonymous so you can´t simply compare these two coins, they are no competitors. They are the option Wink.

► LudenaProtocol ◄ ♦️ A Gamified Social Platform for Worldwide Gamers ♦️ ► LudenaProtocol ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Instagram|Whitepaper
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: