Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:10:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Monero become next BTC?  (Read 1867 times)
CryptoKing1992 (OP)

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:38:11 PM

Currently, Monero is the 10th largest coin by market capitalization. Crypto miners are attracted to Monero because it has emerged as the most profitable altcoin in the past few months.

A research firm Satis Group, which forecasts the cryptocurrency market and the fate of individual cryptocurrencies, published a reporting stating that Monero could be worth $18,000 within the next five years. That represents a more than an 18,000% increase from its present value, which stands at just over $106.

From"Monero's price: all you need to know"

How do you think about XMP? Another BTC?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:46:26 PM

Monero is one of my favourite privacy coin and I do think it has potential to grow. I don’t know about the target price of $15,000 in 5 years, but I do expect the price to be more than $2,000 by then.
Betty10

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:51:34 PM

Bitcoin is bitcoin, and Monero will never stop been Monero. Monero is a good coin agreed but is just another privacy altcoins that relies on the formation and movement for it price value.
Awesomus Maximus

Activity: 392
Merit: 66

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:53:22 PM

Not really. Monero can never be the next BTC. It scales badly, and it needs to improve scaling. Monero's average transaction sizes are much bigger than Bitcoin's. As a result the Monero's blockchain size grows like 30GB per year which is not a problem as such but bandwidth consumption is. So it will not be able to compete with BTC. In my opinion it is the best privacy coin and I like it more than Zcash and the other privacy coins on the market.

Ruslan0509

Activity: 314

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:39:34 AM

Monero is a worthy competitor to the zetkaşu in terms of anonymity of transactions. And when the people realized this, its price began to grow rapidly. I think that soon they will be equal in value.
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 10:44:18 AM

In my opinion monero will not be the next bitcoin. Monero is different and i think can't reach bitcoin high value. Monero is a good coin and can reach in years over 1000$ value.
Goodday

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:59:03 AM

monero will not be the next bitcoin, because monero remains a monero and will always be the leader of anonymous coins or privacy. monero is widely opposed in various countries because of its anonymity, but monero has answered all these concerns with good growth this year, therefore monero is one of my favorite coins.
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:10:42 AM

Bitcoin is bitcoin, and Monero will never stop been Monero. Monero is a good coin agreed but is just another privacy altcoins that relies on the formation and movement for it price value.
Monero is one of the potential cryptocurrency which can lead the future economy market but in comparison to bitcoin it has lots of demerits or disadvantages. Like other cryptocurrency its also an decentralised currency. Bitcoin is run by the support of a simple blockchain. Where as Monero  is run by the support of an obfuscate public ledger. Bitcoin price is too much high then that of Monero. Because of this many people choose bitcoin over Monero in many conditions and situations. Bitcoin is also accepted by many multimillion companies in comparison to Monero which help to boost up bitcoin's popularity.
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:13:51 AM

Currently, Monero is the 10th largest coin by market capitalization. Crypto miners are attracted to Monero because it has emerged as the most profitable altcoin in the past few months.

A research firm Satis Group, which forecasts the cryptocurrency market and the fate of individual cryptocurrencies, published a reporting stating that Monero could be worth $18,000 within the next five years. That represents a more than an 18,000% increase from its present value, which stands at just over $106.

That can be achieved but it is very difficult for Monero to compete with Bitcoin because Bitcoin is the cradle of life in the whole market and Monero is just altcoin affected by Bitcoin. I think if you choose to invest Monero you can only transfer money anonymously and it will not benefit you

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
superscommessebitcoin

Activity: 1176
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:47:56 PM

Monero is one of the best coins on the cryptocurrency market and I think that in the future it can get a lot of support from people who use cryptocurrencies. Become the new Bitcoin this coin will not work.
UnreasonableInvestor

Activity: 19

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:39:00 PM

Monero - a stable coin from the top 10 altcoins. I read a lot about her here on the forum and on other sites, but I do not see a great future and a high price for Monero. Sorry if my opinion does not match yours.
bitcoinhunter888

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:35:57 PM

Bitcoin is the market leader of this crypto market. I don't think Monero can compete with bitcoin because bitcoin is way ahead from Monero. May be Monero can reach $2000 at the end of 2022.
pearlheart

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:49:36 PM

Yeah.. Monero is an most success and demand coin in currant crypto market.. But I never think that Monero will be next Bitcoin.. Because ETH have more leading place to Monero..
Vladok

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:53:24 PM

The probability of this is very small, because of the bitcoin know a very large number of people, and Madero is not known to so many people
btcmaster999

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:04:06 PM

Monero has the potential to grow even more in the future. But seeing it take the place of bitcoin, seems like something that is a bit unlikely to happen. Bitcoin will be bitcoin. In the end, BTC will be our favourite pick.
Champeon

Activity: 59

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:03:37 PM

Well, Bitcoin is Bitcoin. Nothing can replace this. Monero has a bad scalling. So don’t think that it will be the next BTC. It has improve its scaling to build a potential future. Though, it is the best privacy coin.
btCHOOop

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:35:30 PM

Bitcoin is bitcoin the market leader of digital currency and Monero will never stop been Monero. Monero is a good coin agreed but is just another privacy altcoins that relies on the formation and movement for it price value.
cryptofan999

Activity: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:12:52 PM

"I know BTC can be a non-private store of wealth like Gold and it will just sit there idle. But
when I need to actually transact and have all the real fears have cited, perhaps I'll
consider Monero then."
Handsome Boy
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 12

I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:18:47 PM

I think it's impossible, because in my opinion who will become the next Bitcoin is Ethereum and I'm sure Monero will be difficult to defeat Ethereum.
sorrros

Activity: 954
Merit: 104

ludenaprotocol.io

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:20:14 PM

Monero is a privacy coin (anonymous) and Bitcoin is pseudo-anonymous so you can´t simply compare these two coins, they are no competitors. They are the option Wink.

► LudenaProtocol ◄ ♦️ A Gamified Social Platform for Worldwide Gamers ♦️ ► LudenaProtocol ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Instagram|Whitepaper
Master of Shitcoins

Activity: 217
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:21:46 PM

For sure, Monero is a very interesting one and it has potential to increase in value a lot. But to outperform Bitcoin it will need a huge change of preference, because Bitcoin is much more implemented. After all Monero can bring higher profits, because it has a huge potential, Bitcoin is already very pricy.

Let's tame all shitcoins!
onaiwusun

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 08:23:14 PM

Monero is a great coin, unique and in a class of its own, soon people will see this coin for the true value it offers, privacy is much desired in the fast changing crypto world rigged with regulations
abbywem

Activity: 100

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:23:35 PM

I believe Monero will be the #1 coin eventually.  The government will overstep its bountries and people will want privacy and move to Monero.  The real question is this a plan by the government to move us to Monero.  That's what keeps me up at night.  

CRYPTOCIRCLEX | THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
✪╠════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╣✪
sidneycrypto6

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:28:48 PM

"I trust the most in Monero because it has a great potential thanks to its very strong security.
I think we'll see a huge hype very soon."
Dynamist

Activity: 333

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:29:41 PM

Its too early to tell. But, at some point. Monero would have to surpass bitcoin's demand level and if ever Monero comes to a point where it became much higher than bitcoin then that will be the time when bitcoin becomes too unimportant and not much needed.
It would probably takes 10 years and we will see what might happen. But for now, its too impossible.

bitcoinmar

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:35:43 PM

For the coin type of coin exploit, I suppose it's not possible to pass Bitcoin. One is that Bitcoin is now considered a valuable asset, can no longer be the form of payment, the second is that the exploit does not have much new technology excellence
conanmori

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:39:02 PM

When it comes to Privacy Coin Monero may take the leader just like Bitcoin leading all coins. But Monero reaching $18k is still so far to be reach but right now you cab profit a lot with Monero than other coins it the top.

maximilian4aue

Activity: 113

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:40:00 PM

There are way better options and monero doesn't seem that great at the moment, it could definitely improve but I am aiming for dash and litecoin mostly.
PilosopongTacio

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:42:07 PM

Yes, but i really think it would probably take 8 to 12 years before the tables have been turn. For now, Ethereum has the highest probability of reaching bitcoins current value even surpassing it. But it pretty much uncertain. We will never be so sure.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
easycoin995

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:44:03 PM

Fully agree with you that Monero is one of the ggod coin but moneo is monero and can’t be Bitcoin. Personnaly I think Bitcoin is the king of all cryptocurrency and there is no one to compete with it.
Cheerfulmule

Activity: 113

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:46:16 PM

Nope, it would have to surpass ethereum's value first before even reaching bitcoin's present value and it's obviously impossible for now. Let's just see what will happen in the next 5 years or so.

⟨   EraSwapToken.io   ⟩  ⟩  ICO Active   Join Now  ⟩
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform
Btcaivah1

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:47:15 PM

MONERO has showed its potential this months. It's price has speed up to reach back almost to its ATH even though the market is down but still I believe that it is far to compare with bitcoins achievements.
Miztasnow3

Activity: 117

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:51:37 PM

Monero will always be itself.Monero is a good coin though but not good enough as to be in race with bitcoin. The difference is clear.
Crypdon

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:57:54 PM

Monero is a good name but the technology is not particularly good, it has been proven that it is not 100% anonymous and the wallets have been hacked. Sumokoin is a fork of monero and is more private, or better yet go for XSPEC instead
Rangerman

Activity: 296

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:30:34 PM

Bitcoin is bitcoin. It will be not good to predict something in this sector. Monero is good but not as famous as Bitcoin right now. Bitcoin is the oldest one in this sector and the best one also. No one can be like bitcoin. So it can not overtake bitcoin.
Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:35:07 PM

"I trust the most in Monero because it has a great potential thanks to its very strong security.

This can be the start of a hype, so expect the price to pump in the coming days.
I knoe Monero is a good coin, but it will never replace bitcoin because bicoin is too good to be replaced. Monero should beat ETH first before dreaming of replacing bitcoin on top.
Welckomtome

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:36:57 PM

in my opinion this cryptocurrency has all the chances and resources it needs to become number one but it will not happen soon
Welckomtome

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:37:44 PM

This can be the start of a hype, so expect the price to pump in the coming days.
I knoe Monero is a good coin, but it will never replace bitcoin because bicoin is too good to be replaced. Monero should beat ETH first before dreaming of replacing bitcoin on top.
bitcoin is almostbablegendary cryptocurrency so it is really hard to be like it and to achieve the same level as it has done
Welckomtome

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:38:35 PM

Bitcoin is bitcoin. It will be not good to predict something in this sector. Monero is good but not as famous as Bitcoin right now. Bitcoin is the oldest one in this sector and the best one also. No one can be like bitcoin. So it can not overtake bitcoin.

monero is fine and i think taht it can be a good investment but it will never beat bitcoin not in the nearest future
Ib2short

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:43:53 PM

Monero might be a goon coin, no doubt about that but the fact still remains that BTC is the father of bitcoin and has been top leader board ever since.
blackwell77

Activity: 216

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:44:38 PM

I’m fully sure that it will not happen. Because monero is a good platform to invest and doing business but it is not as famous than Bitcoin. May be one day it can overtake ethereum but I’m sure it can not overtake bitcoin.
btchunter786

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:53:05 PM

Monero is a good digital currency and it is famous also. But I don’t think it can overtake Bitcoin. Because bitcoin is the best crypto coin and it is severely used. It has a great value in the market. So it can not overtake bitcoin.
xDispeLme

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:54:53 PM

I believe that Monero will never be able to surpass bitcoin and become the best coin on the market
Hammonds

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:58:17 AM

I think it's very difficult for that because Bitcoin remains King of cryptocurrency.
But maybe for Anonymity, Monero is almost the same as Bitcoin and all the development teams from MONERO are still ANONYMOUS.
lamba

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 12:59:21 AM

I love monero actually . monero have really important about privacy but i dont think monero will become next btc. i dont think even that about ethereum. btc is the btc and i think btc will always be the king.
Jdragon6x6

Activity: 247

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 01:13:56 AM

When people talk about cryptocurrency the first thing that comes to their mind is bitcoin. No I don't think monero has the qualities and the force to take over bitcoins throne. Although monero is actually good and I love it but bitcoin is too big and very popular compared to monero. I think there is no coin out there right now that can replace bitcoins spot.
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 01:27:38 AM

If you carefully study the early ideas of crypto currency, then it becomes clear that Monero is the real Bitcoin.
Really? might you explain it here I really want to know it, you can explain here the most basic similarities of bitcoin and monero outside of anonymity. Because which I know bitcoin can't be duplicated, or there's no clone from bitcoin. As for the function, I'm sure every developer will make a difference between crypto currency one and the other, and maybe because of this cause crypto currency has value.
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 01:32:22 AM

Monero is one of the top 10 coins in the https://coinmarketcap.com today. and I could not say that monero will be the next BTC but rather believe that it can compete the value of Bitcoin in the coming years once it was ultimately boost to the digital market.
Bosmuda

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 01:48:29 AM

I think it will certainly be difficult for Monero to become the next bitcoint, as the king of crypto bitcoint remains the strongest coint to date, and until now it remains the strongest coint
BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 01:52:53 AM

Monero is one of the top 10 coins in the https://coinmarketcap.com today. and I could not say that monero will be the next BTC but rather believe that it can compete the value of Bitcoin in the coming years once it was ultimately boost to the digital market.
monero is a pretty good coin, besides the price is almost equal to ETH. but I think, it is still very difficult to think of monero going to overtake the position of bitcoin. no matter how good the monero reputation is, I don't think it can replace bitcoin.
Lerosaeyan6

Activity: 375

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 01:55:20 AM

I believe Monero will be the #1 coin eventually.  The government will overstep its bountries and people will want privacy and move to Monero.  The real question is this a plan by the government to move us to Monero.  That's what keeps me up at night.  
I also see the progress that happened to Monero. This is a nice step to generate more growth and the potential to generate even more profits with favor to her progress. so the high price has Monero was able to produce the next for Bitcoin.

Nanda Dewi277

Activity: 784
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 02:13:01 AM

If you carefully study the early ideas of crypto currency, then it becomes clear that Monero is the real Bitcoin.
BTC, ETH, Monero and other altcoins can compete to be the best and become leaders of price movements. currently, the growth of altcoin prices is always based on the growth of the value of bitcoin. if in the future another coin can shift BTC, you should immediately make a decision to follow the coin that you believe to be the best for the future. for now, I believe more in BTC because BTC has proven strong and able to compete.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▄▄
              ▄▀          ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▄
            █        ▄▀▀                  ▀▀▄   ▀▄
          █      ▄▀                ▄▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄   ▀▄          ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
  █     █     █                ▄▀            ▀    ▀        ▄▄▀▀   █████  ▀▀▄
█  █▄█     █   ▄▄▄▀▀▀█▌                          ▄▀     ███████         █
█       ▀▀▄▄▀▀  ▄▄   █  █                      ▄▀    ████████           █
  █   ▀██▄▄   ███   █    █                 █▀  ██████████        █  █
    ▀▄   ███████     ▀▀▄ ▀▄▄    ▄▄▀▀    ████   ████      █  █  █
        ▀▄▄     ██████    ▀▀█▄▀▀     ████████████  █  █  █  █
              ▀█   ██████▄▄          █████████████    █  █  █  █
                 █   █████████████████████████  ▄▀  █  █ █
                  █    ███████████████████████  ▄▀▄▀▄▀ █
                   █     ████████████████████   ▄▀▄▀ ▄▀ █
                     █          █████████████    ▄▄▀▄▀ ▄▀  █
                       ▀▄     ▄▄▄▄▄  █████ ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀ ▄▀    █
                           ▀▄     ▄▄▄▄  ███   ▄▄▀▀   ▄▀       █
                               ▀▄        ███          ▄▄▀▄   █   █
                                   ▀▄ ███     ▄▄▀▀       ▀▄  ▄█
                                 ▄▀      ▄▄▀▀                  ▀▀
                                  ▀▀▀▀▀
  W h a l e  M a k e r

||
▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬
A Fundraising Platform for
Massive Disruption
||
         ▄▄              ▄▄
        ███           ███
   ▄███████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
██                     ▄▄▄      ██
██           ▄▄    ████      ██
██        ████  ████       ██
██      ██     ██    ▀        ██
██    ██        ▀               ██
██▄                             ▄██
▀██████████████████▀
   ▀███████████████▀
Governance &
Rewards
                  ▄███▄
                    ███
  ▄███▄          █           ▄███▄
    ███     ▄███████▄    ███
         █▄█████░████▄█
   ▄     █████░░░█████       ▄
  ██  █████░███▄█████   ███
██████████░░░███████████
  ██   █████████░█████  ███
   ▀     █████░░░█████       ▀
          █▀████░████▀█
      ███    ▀██████▀   ███
    ▀███▀        █          ▀██▀
                    ███
                  ▀███▀
Smart-Funding
Aggregator &
Staking
||▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER   MEDIUM   TELEGRAM
▬▬▬▬▬ OCEAN PAPER ▬▬▬▬▬
libert19

Activity: 2492
Merit: 942

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 03:12:23 AM

Why not let it become, "first ever monero"? If they are saying $18k for Monero then BTC will be probably much higher at that time.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Sarisang

Activity: 784

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:44:21 AM

monero may look pretty good, but whether it will last beyond or not this then that would be a consideration. When compared to could be the next this certainly bitcoin far enough. Although the order of development is quite good but of course it takes more than that.
alian17

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 03:55:37 AM

Monero has its own characteristics. The main is privacy encryption. And it has existed for a long time. Now its price has matured. But it can not compare with BTC. BTC only one. Similarly, Monero has only one. So don't tangle this problem.

Neutro               More than a blockchain
          Join The WHITELIST         
Telegram     Twitter     Linkedin     Github     Medium
taisaoem1380
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:02:20 AM

Although the rise in Bitcoin prices has been triggered by the sale of Tether or Asian capital inflows, it is of little importance. In the past 12 hours, Bitcoin trading volume has increased from $ 3 billion to $ 4.8 billion, escaping its annual low.
FreeAirdrops

Activity: 179
Merit: 6

Infleum

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 04:17:45 AM

I like Monero but I feel like any price speculations are worthless. It could be worth that... or next to nothing. I think Monero will definitely at least be in the top 20 in 5 years time if not higher.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  
█ ▌   Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌊  http://infleum.io  ⌉
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:30:46 AM

I don't see any reason why you can say that? all coins came from bitcoin and it will like that until the end. Monero is good coin for investment but become the next bitcoin is impossible, don't you see eth, xrp and ltc progress?. I replace my fund into Monero and feel great because slowly but sure I have income but still, bitcoin are the main asset and income.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Saugani

Activity: 672
Merit: 35

#BUIDL team to become delegates-validator

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 05:07:07 AM

XMR is currently the tenth largest digital currency, with a market capitalization of nearly $1.9 billion and a circulating supply of over 16 million, according to CoinMarketCap.

Far enough away to become the number one capitalist, we could see the price into market. Monero is the first coin I mining in Q4 2014 because I think the level of difficulty on higher the bitcoin so I try steeped in monero currently still mining. as developers is also very active time ago there were attacks and bug, here the developer is very respons https://www.talosintelligence.com/reports/TALOS-2018-0637/

I think no need worry to hold one of monero and there’re some coins from monero fork results are very good development of his project this will fast grow in price also stable

chikucrypto

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 08:26:13 AM

Monero is a excellent coin and it proved itself . people also like monero so much but become next BTC i think is very very difficult because BTC is the king of coins and it is available everywhere in the world.People trust BTC more than any other coin.
raden1922

Activity: 294

Colletrix-Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worlds

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:19:00 AM

In general it is part of someone's opinion, and that's fine. Because everyone can argue about the future of cryptocurrency. but time will answer all this. Monero is one of the few coins that is quite good. It is proven to date it is still ranked 10th, and is at a price of $ 106. I think Monero is enough to count. Dab I think that's a good opinion.

━  ━━  ━━━     colletrix     ━━━  ━━  ━
Revolutionizing the IP Industry via Tokenization
━      [ I E O June 2019 ]      ━
aprilnot

Activity: 1204

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:25:34 AM

I think it's very difficult for Monero to beat Bitcoin. even so Monero remains the best altcoin at the moment and even they are also the old altcoins that still survive today. maybe to beat bitcoin is impossible but there is still a chance to enter top 10 the best altcoins.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:01:45 PM

I think it's very difficult for Monero to beat Bitcoin. even so Monero remains the best altcoin at the moment and even they are also the old altcoins that still survive today. maybe to beat bitcoin is impossible but there is still a chance to enter top 10 the best altcoins.
It is always going to be difficult. I would always call Satoshi a genius for even coming up with the Pseudo anonymous thing in the first place which is more like he kind of fore saw some of the things that could actually delay its growth in the long run. The same thing that makes Monero so good when it comes to being fully anonymous is the same thing I see destroying it in the long run. How do we think government is going to end up coming down on such cryptocurrencies like Monero, Dash and the likes when regulation kicks in ?

Think about it! We may say we are not there yet, but regulations are something that is bound to happen at some point and with the way things are going. I know it is a P2P, but if regulation limits exchanges from listing such coins, what do we think would happen?
vfrcbv91

Activity: 337

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:05:56 PM

Personally, I don't believe in that much growth, but.... everything can be! But one thing I'm sure - Monero is one of the most promising coins and it needs hodl. IMHO
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:59:41 AM

Monero is a excellent coin and it proved itself . people also like monero so much but become next BTC i think is very very difficult because BTC is the king of coins and it is available everywhere in the world.People trust BTC more than any other coin.
Even though it is excellent as you have painted it, it is not like it would just take over btc. The thing that makes Monero what it is presently is the fact that it is a completely private and anonymous coin and can easily be used in the dark world without being traced.

Now, for coins like this, I am very skeptical how they are going to thrive with regulations which is actually knocking anyway and considering the fact that they would be an easy target for being run down as a result of such regulations. It is one thing that the market is decentralized and it is another thing that it is completely anonymous.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 08:15:04 AM

XMP?

XMR is Monero.

Personally, I don't believe in that much growth, but.... everything can be! But one thing I'm sure - Monero is one of the most promising coins and it needs hodl. IMHO
I think of that too but its not going to be the same as bitcoin. Don't forget about those 'next ' thing, these coins have their own differences and uniqueness. Monero's making a buzz in the market by having a decent market cap and its even titled as the most anonymous coin.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
RohitMalhotra123

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 12:47:00 PM

I think no because no one can beat BTC. BTC is a founder of crypto world and brand of super rich peoples. Nobody can replace the position of BTC.
zeze18

Activity: 938

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 01:14:41 PM

I think it's far far behind if it's compared to bitcoin.
Bitcoin has a really far marketcap from monero and it won't be close even with ETH
Flamebellow

Activity: 364
Merit: 19

www.codex.one

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 01:15:03 PM

I don't think it's possible . Monero is good altcoin and best anonymity cryptocurrency , but it does not change the fact that it is just altcoin ,the price of which is completely dependent on bitcoin . Neither monero nor ethereum will ever be able to become a new cryptocurrency king, and they will always remain just another altcoin .

money_forever

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 01:20:12 PM

I do not think that this coin is a real competitor for Bitcoin. It seems to me that Monero will never become a very popular coin.

yapa ve yalniz

Activity: 463
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 01:40:26 PM

it's really hard to believe.. but in the world of coins we've seen so many things.. so everything is likely to be..

MancyZz

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 01:57:56 PM

Nope, it would have to surpass ethereum's value first before even reaching bitcoin's present value and it's obviously impossible for now. Let's just see what will happen in the next 5 years or so.
the last time I saw a striking coins to have development that is so inflated i.e. Monero. with its development makes many people admired Monero and attempted to have it in the future. so more supporters are present and are able to make these coins as coins next Bitcoin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
colenax

Activity: 376

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 02:01:28 PM

there are many altcoins compared to bitcoin but in fact none of them can compete with bitcoin. this is a fact, I don't think monero can handle bitcoin and ripples. no need to analyze it because this is very easy to guess.

mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 02:03:00 PM

it's really hard to believe.. but in the world of coins we've seen so many things.. so everything is likely to be..

Are you comparing BTC with Monero? If yes kindly change your mind. BTC is master of cryptocurrencies. Stop all these stuffs it is very very far away from BTC in the competition.

Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 02:04:40 PM

I don't think monero will become the next bitcoin because the next bitcoin is one and only is ethereum not because that coin is rank 2 in CMC but because also the potential to that coin pumo the value like bitcoin like 10k dollars more in the next few years.
Callanta787

Activity: 546
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 02:05:05 PM

There are few reasons why I like and choose monero and onebof the reasons is privacy ,it just works but been the next Btc? Is that not overestimation? Why would go against it just because of the privacy alone ,all I can say is in the next few years I expect it to rank to top 5 on CMC.

OneCoinMan

Activity: 644

Alternative investment banking platform

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 02:55:34 PM

Empty and useless topic (like many on this forum, lol, enough to engage in topic-spam). Monero is a good coin just for the cryptocurrency community, the local pseudo-anarchists. But for investors, monero has no advantages over other altcoins.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Nivelir

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 02:58:43 PM

This in general can be, because in the future, when people still have the opinion that anonymity still matters, I would probably say that Monero will be very popular, we need to wait a bit for this.
Thanasis

Activity: 1820
Merit: 515

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 02:59:32 PM

Not really,even by comparing the price growth from your analysis it will reach about 1800% of growth in five years but we can see that bitcoin made price growth of more than 1000% in just one year of 2017 so who is the best in nature.But I am not saying that monero is bad maybe it can be next to bitcoin too because if its high anonymity when compared to other crypto currencies.

luongdk

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 03:01:04 PM

Monero is a privacy coin, I am in fond of privacy coins, but it is not something that can replace BTC and become mass adopted. Not everybody need privacy and there are problems with legislation
dddudidd

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 03:33:56 PM

wow, where is the issue circulating, I think if Monero reaches that value in the next 5 years, obviously there are a number of reasons that need to be published a little.
mcgeil

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 03:40:52 PM

I think this is another news, voiced so that investors would not forget about the Monero coin. If you pay attention, you will notice that such news periodically appears for different coins and they come from various well-known representatives. Unfortunately, today
 the grounds for such growth Monero are virtually absent.
AristoteI

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 04:14:58 PM

Monero is a currency that has its own specific scope of application and this area is not adjacent to Bitcoin. These are different currencies and they have a different purpose. Monero will never become number one currency.
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 04:19:20 PM

Monero is one among the oldest coin that is into usage. Monero has a perfect team and this has been growing good along with bitcoin. At some time point bitcoin grew much faster and Monero was unable to go along with it. In this way Monero will not serve as a alternative to the bitcoin.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Muhammad Muneeb

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:09:41 PM

it will give you some bucks in the bull run but it is hard to predict that if ever its price reach to the bitcoin.. its price is pretty much low at the moment i will say buy as much as you can

Tigerw

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:21:17 PM

it will give you some bucks in the bull run but it is hard to predict that if ever its price reach to the bitcoin.. its price is pretty much low at the moment i will say buy as much as you can

I think that the fate of Bitcoin is no longer one coin can not repeat. Perhaps ethereum will rise to a certain level, but will not have such success. It is necessary to take into account the fact that Bitcoin grew during the big PR of cryptocurrency.
bit-freedom

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:27:01 PM

I like Monero as well, it is one of my favourite privacy coin. However for Monero to go to $6000 level, crypto market cap would have to be 60 times than the current market cap.

IMO, $1000 would be a more realistic target.
shinchan123

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:29:59 PM

Right now, nothing can replace bitcoin. Bitcoin had always been the first cryptocurrency to have real value. Bitcoin had been the primary currency in crypto. So, I guess nothing can ever replace bitcoin.
Eleven86

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:39:23 PM

I don't think monero will become the next bitcoin because the next bitcoin is one and only is ethereum not because that coin is rank 2 in CMC but because also the potential to that coin pumo the value like bitcoin like 10k dollars more in the next few years.

That's correct Monero is not a competitor to BTC as the dominance of bitcoin has a margin difference when compared with Monero. BTC is the key player of this cryptocurrency market, guys don't imagine about these stuffs like it will overtake BTC.
fadlyzuld

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:43:29 PM

5 years is really a very long time. Bitcoin took 4 years to reach $19k so I think it is possible for Monero to reach $18k within the next 5 years.
Monero is really a good coin but I don't like it much. Instead of investing in Monero, I will choose other coins such as ETH, NEO, EOS and of course include BTC
guillot1ne

Activity: 210

www.icovo.co/

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:43:57 PM

I just don't think so. Monero doesn't looks so good as ethereum to become next bitcoin in market. Just has a less perspective to be usefull, I think.

kobita333

Activity: 244

Official Street Team member

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:47:53 PM

It's true that XMR has the potentiality and it's also called the coin of Deepweb although it has some issue in anonymity. However, I don't think XMR will reach at $18k within 5 years. At most, it can hit only $2k or close.

Beyond Protocol
Street Team
http://beyond.link | Coming Fall 2021
Official bitcointalk
thread
Pechalka

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:49:10 PM

In my opinion, this coin would had good chances to do it. But market competition will be high and hard for it.

donn2012

Activity: 145

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:52:46 PM

Perhaps Monero and will cost 18,000 dollars. but he definitely won't beat Bitcoin. Bitcoin, the same analysts predict growth to a million dollars.
omedian

Activity: 265

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:54:05 PM

Nope, BTC won't be replaced by any of altcoins at least in the next 10 years, this is a digital gold) However, XMP may be ranked first among the anonymous cryptocurrencies.

iljamlnk

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:56:14 PM

In terms of privacy, Monero is one of the best crypto currencies. However, the leader of popularity among digital coins is Bitcoin.And I think that he will be in the first place.
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:56:20 PM

I dont think monero can beat bitcoin in payment options becourse monero is to mauch anonymous XD
But this si the best point of Monero many will use it to exchange there bitcoin to monero and thank back to btc this is best mixing XD

regards
ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:04:08 PM

I do not think that Monero can not become as expensive a coin as Bitcoin and it is unlikely that the level of capitalization of this coin will grow strongly.
kavita16
Copper Member

Activity: 83

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 02:11:31 PM

Monero is really a good coin and has the position in top 10 coins of the market but it cannot be a next bitcoin. No coin can replace bitcoin from its top position in near future.

none of us
Copper Member

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:26:10 PM

i do not believe that monero will succeed in replacing bitcoin from place one. monero is a good project and i like it, but certainly it is not strong enough to replace bitcoin.
Gru minions

Activity: 149

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:34:23 PM

Still now BTC is on best position. When market rise BTC also rises its price with other coins.Can we think that other coin will rise but BTC willl fall down at the same time?? We cannot,it is impossible. So it will not be so easy to cross the BTC or to be the next BTC.
trudovik

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:50:58 PM

There is a very high probability in relation to this situation, because today anonymity in BTC is violated through verification, constant verification of users through KYC in the ICO, therefore it is very likely that this will happen.
esetop01tryba

https://www.empirehotels.io

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:54:22 PM

I don't think Monero is better than bitcoin ! Bitcoin founder and he will always be in the first place, but Monero also has great potential !

EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) (https://www.empirehotels.io/) The Future of Hospitality
bitbabba

Activity: 348

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:55:32 PM

Monero has very good potential but becoming next BTC or dethroning BTC is not an easy task and Monero didn't have that potential in my opinion.

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
metalglowd

💲 EMIREX EXCHANGE 💲

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 02:57:27 PM

I don't think so, but some of the track history from Monero is also pretty good, often being an altcoin that miners rely on. I also remember that Monero was one of the first known altcoins from mining software. For the future, if monero can survive stable, it's more than enough

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
mmo_online_1981

Activity: 798

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 03:01:04 PM

Monero is a good and well-developed altcoin, suitable for private transactions, safe and fast! BBR coin is also a similar altcoin but the price is attractive to invest!
nak02

Activity: 512

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 03:09:07 PM

I do not think it is but I can tell Monero has a lot of potential to grow more not exactly just like bitcoins but slowly climb to the top. Just like BTC it was before.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
bitkanu

Activity: 2184
Merit: 513

Moonbet.io | Web3 Casino

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 03:12:14 PM

Monero is a good and well-developed altcoin, suitable for private transactions, safe and fast! BBR coin is also a similar altcoin but the price is attractive to invest!
The blockchain of monero that is not transparent will be an obstacle for future regulation and will definitely making it harder to become next BTC if aiming
the market capitalization to grow simply because people are not going to put money there and get into trouble facing government AML

▒▒▒▒▓███▓▒▒▒▒     
    ▓██▓▓█████████▓▓██▒ 
   ███████▓▓░░░▓▓███████
  ▓▓▓██▓          ░███▓▓▓
 ▒▓▒██▒       ░▓█   ██▒▓▒
▒▓▓▓▒       ▓███    ▓▓▓
████     █████░     ████
████▓░  ██████▓      ████
▒▓▓▓██▒    ████▓     ░▓▓▓
 ▒▓▒███▓▒▒▓░ ▓█      ██▒▓░
  ▓▓▓██████▒       ▓██▓▓▓
   ▓████████░░░██▓█████
    ▒██▓▓▓████████▓▓██░ 
       ░▒▒▒▓█▓█▓▒▒▒       
.MOONBET.||       ▒▒▒▒▓███▓▒▒▒▒     
    ▓██▓▓█████████▓▓██▒ 
   ███████▓▓░░░▓▓███████
  ▓▓▓██▓          ░███▓▓▓
 ▒▓▒██▒       ░▓█   ██▒▓▒
▒▓▓▓▒       ▓███    ▓▓▓
████     █████░     ████
████▓░  ██████▓      ████
▒▓▓▓██▒    ████▓     ░▓▓▓
 ▒▓▒███▓▒▒▓░ ▓█      ██▒▓░
  ▓▓▓██████▒       ▓██▓▓▓
   ▓████████░░░██▓█████
    ▒██▓▓▓████████▓▓██░ 
       ░▒▒▒▓█▓█▓▒▒▒       
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
> TWITTER
> MEDIUM
> INSTAGRAM
> TELEGRAM
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 03:18:43 PM

Monero is privacy centered altcoin. Monero is the first altcoin that could boast of growth and development as regards privacy cryptocurrency. Bitcoin is somewhat anonymous but not like monero. Bitcoin and Monero have different role to play so they can not replace each other!
trahaubab

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 06:05:19 PM

BTC was BTC because it was the first. Now Bitcoin is a dying thing. Because there are many new coins that are much better than Bitcoin.
So no, but Monero could be even better

pigzbe  |  A piggy-wallet™ not a piggy bank  |  powered by Wollo
● ● ●  A tangible digital piggy-wallet for children age 6 and up.
Cocoincos

Activity: 700

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 06:25:10 PM

I like project Monero and it concept, but BTC it is father, it is the most famous in crypto world, so BTC will be better ever I think... but who knows..
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 06:37:35 PM

Monero has being doing well in recent time and that has indeed attracted miners and investors to the coin, and the prediction as you stated of it rising in price to $18000 and above in the next couple of years may be a good prediction but we must not also forget the volatility of the cryptocurrency market no one can rightly give a prediction. But even at that monero can never replaced bitcoin not even in terms of price.
ImpaT

Activity: 136

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 06:47:38 PM

None of altcoins will not become next BTC. Bitcoin will remain the father of crypto forever, cause the total amount of BTC will be only 21 millons
ArticMine
Legendary

Merit: 1050

Monero Core Team

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 07:17:17 PM

None of altcoins will not become next BTC. Bitcoin will remain the father of crypto forever, cause the total amount of BTC will be only 21 millons

The 21 million Bitcoin limit is actually Bitcoin's Achilles' heel.

Concerned that blockchain bloat will lead to centralization? Storing less than 4 GB of data once required the budget of a superpower and a warehouse full of punched cards. https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/87/IBM_card_storage.NARA.jpg https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Punched_card
pleci

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 07:40:51 PM

Even coins like ETH aren't enough to be like Bitcoin, so I think it's too much to think that Monero can become a BTC. but this is only my personal opinion. but if anyone thinks that can happen, I understand it because monero is indeed a good coin.
crimsongoth

Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 08:03:11 PM

This is one of the most reasonable comparisons I've seen in Bitcointalk. Monero is the closest cryptocurrency to be a rival to Bitcoin, especially because of the fact that it is absolutely untraceable.
grifinmch

Activity: 756

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:33:30 AM

whatever they say about monero is a speculation. It is certainly a lot done juxtaposed because even within five years it doesn't any mutable briefly and in crypto including monero. Moreover, especially no one can precisely predict the market price and limited the speculation alone will only influence especially for new juxtaposed. whether it will be worth it or monero over bitcoin, nobody knows for sure.
Lake20
Copper Member

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:42:43 AM

Monero can't be the next Bitcoin and because they have different distinct features. Monero is an anonymous coin and it is surely the king of privacy coins, though it received many opposition from many countries due to its anonymity but it still get more stronger everyday.
Orenonex

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:48:44 AM

Monero is a very good and promising coin, the developers are constantly working on it and are improving it. But I don't think that it will cost more than Bitcoin.
Maryshka91

Activity: 462

The BISTOX exchange - OWN WHAT YOU TRADE

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 04:18:57 PM

Anonymous coins are in great demand in the market so I think that it can grow very high. The only thing that I do not like is the fact that large exchanges are not very good for such coins, but I think that all exchanges will not be removed exactly

██████
██████████
██████████████████
█████████ ██████  ██████████████
█████████     ████     ███████████████
█████████         ████       ███████  ████████
█████████             ████         ██████    █████████
█████████             ████             ██████    █████████
██████                ████               ██████      █████
█████                 ████                ███████    █████
█████               ██████        ████████████████   █████
█████               █████   ██████████████   ██████  █████
█████               ████████████████          █████  █████
█████             ██████████                   █████ █████
█████           ██████                          ██████████
█████         ██████                             █████████
█████       ██████                                ████████
█████     ██████                                  ████████
█████   ██████                                     ███████
█████ ██████                                        ██████
██████████                                          ██████
████████                                            ██████
██████                                              ██████
███████                                            ███████
█████████                                    █████████
█████████                                █████████
█████████                        █████████
█████████                █████████
█████████        █████████
█████████    █████████
██████████████
██████
BISTOX
THE MOST ADVANCED AND SAFE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE IN THE WORLD
WHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOKTELEGRAMONEPAGER

██████████
  ████      ████
████  ▄▄▄▄    ████
██   ██▀▀▀      ██
██  ██          ██
██              ██
████          ████
  ████      ████
    ██████████    ██
                ██████
                  ██████
                    ████
TRANSPARENT
                ██▄
            █████▀▀██
          ████      ██▄
        ████        ████
      ████         ▄██
    ██████  ▄████████▀
  ████  ██ ▄██    ██
████    █████   ███▄
██      ▀▀▀       ██
██              ███▄
██                ██
██████████████████▀
CUSTOMER FRIENDLY

▄███▄
██   ██
▀█████▀
███████████
████       ████
████    ██     ████
██      ██       ██
██      ████████ ██
██               ██
████           ████
████       ████
███████████
FAST
Esterklu

Activity: 728

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 04:29:10 PM

Why it has to be next Bitcoin? Monero is my favorite anon coin, but it will stay Monero. And it is not bad. All coins have their own purpose and in these two it is different, so they do not have to replace each other.
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 04:34:07 PM

I can not say the exact information about how the development of the Monero project will progress in the end, but I think that this project will definitely be used in very dark corners of our Internet, yet I hope that it will have good opportunities for anonymous payments.
Babyjamz3026

Activity: 361

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 04:35:16 PM

What a joke, Monero is anonymous coin, usually connected with shady activities, but crypto isn't only about a crime and something to hide.
I do think that monero will remain top 30 coin, but won't replace bitcoin.
dodocum

Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 10:41:15 PM

Monero was able to stand strong despite bad market conditions. So in terms of investment itself has always been the best choice. That's why we love him.
sexylady13

https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:09:49 PM

I don't believe that old projects can move much further, the new will probably do this cause they're more promising and quicker, e.g. QKS. And it's better to hold classical coins because they're more resistant to market swings.

Sondale

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:13:15 PM

the bitcoin is good and inthink that you can rely on it but it does not mean thatbit needs to become some kind of model to folloepw
Sondale

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:13:49 PM

I don't believe that old projects can move much further, the new will probably do this cause they're more promising and quicker, e.g. QKS. And it's better to hold classical coins because they're more resistant to market swings.
bitcoin is jot the model to follow for other cryptocurrencies amd i believe that we sgluld not compare them to it
passwordnow

Activity: 2940
Merit: 570

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:17:47 PM

What a joke, Monero is anonymous coin, usually connected with shady activities, but crypto isn't only about a crime and something to hide.
Not everyone is pleased with their preferred coin.

I don't think that monero will become the next bitcoin but its likely that monero will get a lot of attention for being one of the best privacy coin.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
DariaBriklaiz

Activity: 254

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:23:05 PM

Monero can not be so popular as bitcoin because monero is the most anonymous coin. Goverments will not buy and support monero.
anfalforever

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:24:59 PM

no one can replace the bitcoin so far and until the world ends. Bitcoin will always be the king and altcoins were the slaves of bitcoin. The coin that can overtake bitcoin will not be created.
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:36:55 PM

no one can replace the bitcoin so far and until the world ends. Bitcoin will always be the king and altcoins were the slaves of bitcoin. The coin that can overtake bitcoin will not be created.
I believe that ethereum is always next to bitcoin, I see that ethereum is always or maybe almost the same with bitcoin in yes of used and popularity, the only difference between the ethereum and bitcoin is the value or maybe the price, ethereum is lower than bitcoin that is why it is considered as always next into it.
goku1525

Merit: 50

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:42:43 PM

Not everyone is pleased with their preferred coin.

I don't think that monero will become the next bitcoin but its likely that monero will get a lot of attention for being one of the best privacy coin.

It was many times bitcoin had been compared by top altcoins  especially in etherium, but still nothing could beat. the more bitcoin had been compared the more its getting fame instead.
raptorez

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:25:06 PM

Monero from my point of view will gain popularity after many states including the SEC will be able to verify all market participants, I think that today it will still be possible and this project will become widespread
xPASTELx

Activity: 191
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 01:24:54 PM

Not exactly the next btc but monero is the coin now that mostly resembles what bitcoin was when the coin first came out. The coin can give you complete anonymity if you use it to cary out your transactions and that is why people are more likely to migrate to monero in the long term given that the transactions of bitcoins are now easily traced and trackable

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Starts:December 1, 2018 (https://endchain.io/)[/center
Marainoli

Activity: 91

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 01:32:35 PM

Monero will not be able to replace bitcoin because the bitcoin is irreplaceable. It is impossible to replace the first coin. The bitcoin is a basis of all cryptocurrency.

J U R    |    Justice as a Service Infrastructure    |    JUR ALLIANCE                   ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.       ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║   
  ●     WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM     ●       ═════════════════
musdafakfl

Activity: 223

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 01:37:36 PM

Although Monero is a cryptocurrency I like, I don't think it will be as fast as Bitcoin in the years to come, because it's quite serious competitors like NEO, Qtum, W12 and Ethereum. Of course, there are all kinds of changes in this sector, we can encounter all kinds of events, but one should not forget that the market is changing according to the wishes of several large groups of investors.
Semar Mesem

Activity: 1484

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 01:46:44 PM

Nothing is impossible, monero is a good and very safe coin, this is what makes Monero users increase so dramatically that many believe Monero is the next bitcoin.

Necroface

Activity: 518

simply getting the job done

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 05:12:19 PM

i really like monero too much cs of pow, kicking asics, being private but privacy brings troubles sometimes like getting unlisted in some markets, it decreases the price, also they changed the algorythm and new one is not good about electricity cost, and some groups used monero to steal cpu in internet sites, so i dont know if it will be the next btc.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                      
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
Dreamr

Activity: 263

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:51:00 PM

There's no doubt about Monero is the best privacy coin out there but I don't think there's any chance for Monero to overtake Bitcoin. The bitcoin is transparent and fully decentralized while Monero is not transparent and yet decentralized.
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 06:42:04 PM

How do you think about XMR? Another BTC?

Monero will never be BTC. Monero is fungible and dont have transparent ledger as Bitcoin have.   Bitcoin and Monero will exist and live hand by hand in the future as they do right now. There is a use case for both of them.
nthere

Activity: 229

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 06:45:24 PM

I think we did not meet with next bitcoin or ethereum.
Monera is good but I don't think it can beat up the big guys.
New projects are promising and they are not under the radar of the community
There is a hidden gem in the market but nobody can say the name of it.
Adunni6758

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 07:53:07 PM

Some people have also said something of this nature about so many coins that even more potential than monero. So where are they today. Most times, speculations do not happen the way we see them. Many are thinking ethereum might nit exceed $15000, so should we then say that monero will get passed that?
Well, this is cryptocurrency, anything can happen.
ElenaN

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 02:42:20 PM

Monero is a very good coin for conducting confidential transactions, but it seems to me that it will not enjoy the same success as Bitcoin!
altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 03:07:21 PM

Monero is a good coin but it cannot become a challenger to bitcoin as no coin have the trust equivalent to BTC and it has many reasons to be a leader. It has the highest market cap, number one position from day one and most trusted coin of the market and investors.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
Jiyens3

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:29:34 PM

bitcoin is jot the model to follow for other cryptocurrencies amd i believe that we sgluld not compare them to it
actually a lot of coins that were above the prices that have Monero is much higher. However, this did not close the possibility to become the next coin Monero for Bitcoin. as long as he is able to show the Monero developments that make the price so high to be profitable coin to be the successor of Bitcoin as well.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
regexlove

Activity: 608

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:31:55 PM

I think this will not happen because in order to become the top 1 in this market, you do not need the best technology, you need marketing and the confidence of people that this coin will be the best  Wink
Teraboy

Merit: 505

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 04:03:57 PM

actually a lot of coins that were above the prices that have Monero is much higher. However, this did not close the possibility to become the next coin Monero for Bitcoin. as long as he is able to show the Monero developments that make the price so high to be profitable coin to be the successor of Bitcoin as well.
Called the coin that focussed to create such a manufacture that provides a very high security to our privacy to replace bitcoin is meaningless. Both of coins have different purpose. There were no any possibility for monero to replace and this is another joke for me personally. bitcoin is bitcoin.
rdewilde

Activity: 925

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 04:14:31 PM

I think this will not happen because in order to become the top 1 in this market, you do not need the best technology, you need marketing and the confidence of people that this coin will be the best  Wink
Agreed Bitcoin is not the cryptocurrency that has the best technology. But bitcoin has the community favorite and most people are interested. Because they trust it with its past development, no altcoin can overcome the bitcoin present and future

0t3p0t

Activity: 1554
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 04:20:44 PM

I don't think so if Monero will be the next Bitcoin it is simply because  Bitcoin adoption is great and no other coin can ever dominate it. Ethereum for me has more potential compared to Monero. It is just that Monero has higher form of privacy which is kinda complicated. I mean, adoption is always there for Monero but governments will never ever accept it  beacuse they even want to control everything most especially privacy unlike Bitcoin and Ethereum which has already been accepted and recognized by governments as legal.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Usafstar

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 04:39:37 PM

For the last year many coins have came into the crypto world and Bitcoin is not a simple currency that every one will achieve easily and Monero is a good coins but due to some money problems i am unable to invest now in crypto and before investment we must have to check it's users and it's width because from these all we can measure the potential of a coin. While for investment the portfolio is the best way we have so many coins so that we have to invest in  many for the new year 2019.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
kincit88

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 04:56:11 PM

It's pretty big increase and i don't think it can happen, even though monero it's very good coin and about the next "btc" i think it can't happen. I believe monero will keep growing but 18,000% is very big and i don't believe it could happen, my prediction monero will increase in range 2,5k-$3k.
jekainvestor

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 06:46:24 PM

Yes, it is more likely that the Monera will not replace Bitcoin, but I am agree with the author that the Monera has a great future, and of course the increase in price.
lutcor

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 06:52:00 PM

A good alternative to today's BTC project, because I also believe that the Monero project can really increase the chances of anonymity in the network and increase earning potential is the most important thing we expect from the market
BillieCrypt

Activity: 223

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:59:19 AM

Monero is a more decentralized and ASIC-resistant coin than bitcoin. It has a much higher degree of anonymity, so various regulatory authorities who want to know yмyкн about transactions from certain wallets will prevent its spread. In the Bitcoin system, this is much easier to do, so it will be legalized much faster.
FreeAirdrops

Activity: 179
Merit: 6

Infleum

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 06:13:21 AM

I like Monero and all but probably not. Monero has been painted in the media as being associated with crime and the miner CoinHive has gotten a bad name for mining Monero without people's consent.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  
█ ▌   Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌊  http://infleum.io  ⌉
viktoriya1945

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:35:48 AM

I think that you are very mistaken, as long as there are governments, they will not allow the appearance of anonymous means of payment such as XMR, perhaps Bitcoin and some tokens will transforming into an investment tool, while investors will be frightened away from other coins by regulation and prohibitions.
Nggedebus

Activity: 770

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:39:57 AM

September already passed, and i don't see a sign that monero is taking over bitcoin.
Replacing the domination of bitcoin in the cryptocurrency world is so much of a task to do.
Shtamm_oval

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:42:46 AM

I, as a holder of it since the time of the token, of course would very much like this. But the realities of the market say that the struggle of Bitcoin will continue only with ether and a maximum of two alts, Monero is not included in this list yet.
Mathcy

Activity: 49

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:45:21 AM

Yes,,Monero is a very good coin and it proves itself. and I think Monero Todak will replace BTC. BTC is the king of coins. People trust BTC more than other coins.
clavirda

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:55:36 AM

Of course, Monero is a great coin, I regularly invest my money in the purchase of this cryptocurrency. But you need to understand that Bitcoin remains the confident leader of the crypto market today. It is unlikely that in the near future any cryptocurrency will be able to surpass the positions of BTC.
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:17:59 AM

I think any altcoin has that chance to better Bitcoin in the future. However, for now, Bitcoin is still the king of cryptocurrencies due to many different reasons. Many have said the same for other altcoins like Ethereum, Litecoin and all other coins in the market. I am not saying that all the other coins in the list won't have any chance on gaining upon Bitcoin, but I think that they should first get all factors that would make them that "next" best coin in the market. At least, that way, it can give Bitcoin competition and a run for its money.
Bitcoin1216

Pawsome

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:24:31 AM

Yes,,Monero is a very good coin and it proves itself. and I think Monero Todak will replace BTC. BTC is the king of coins. People trust BTC more than other coins.

For the next 10 years it seems difficult Monero can replace bitcoin, of course there are coins that become tight competitors from Monero before they can defeat bitcoin, namely: Ethereum, Ripple, EOS, and so on.

Wyndesam

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:38:44 AM

I can not say that Monero will be next, bitcoin for me is higher on the head of the coin, and bitcoin was the first in the crypto currency and will remain in it

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram | Bip Wallet | Twitter
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:52:45 AM

Monero transactions are very fast, safe and inexpensive compared to bitcoin, this is what makes Monero worthy of being the next bitcoin, I hope more and more users will want to switch to Monero so Monero can immediately replace Bitcoin.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 12:10:04 PM

Bitcoin and Monero have different platforms, they cannot be paired. bitcoin has its own technology that cannot be compared to monero so the price is definitely different
Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 12:30:18 PM

Bitcoin and Monero have different platforms, they cannot be paired. bitcoin has its own technology that cannot be compared to monero so the price is definitely different
Of course, no question about these and we knew exactly that Monero won't be the next crypto coin king. Bitcoin have its unique which could bring this coins into great and shown potentiality among others. Bitcoin had take the lead for many years and it still stood strong even the situation we have now.
Astermony

Activity: 373

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 12:59:01 PM

We've been through discussing too many times about an altcoin of having the capability to dethrone the current king of crypto, we have numerous contender with the basis of a potential aspect of a good coin but to replace Bitcoin is a miles away to do so because of a big edge in terms of value.
thelemot

Activity: 241
Merit: 36

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 01:10:35 PM

it might happen if the monero price continues to rise and has a large capital market, and that will exceed bitcoin if the monero price continues to rise
kipoel

Merit: 258

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 01:15:52 PM

As we can see, that the prediction on monero is not proven now. It already passed the prediction dates that saying monero will replace BTC.
But until today Bitcoin still has it's throne, and it still stand firm on its possition.
pharaon

Activity: 753

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 01:26:00 PM

I believe that your expectations and predictions about the fact that Monero can reach the price of Bitcoin are too exaggerated, but not because this coin is bad because Bitcoin set the bar too high in price and its capitalization.
ay.postnov

eSports Tournaments on the Blockchain

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 01:27:27 PM

Young coins like Monero have a great perspectives in the future but I don't think it will be like bitcoin at least in next 5 years

kostepanych2

Activity: 1274
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 01:29:41 PM

No altcoin will become next BTC.
There are many altcoins that are better and faster that BTC with cheap transactions...
But Bitcoin always will be the Cryptocurrency Number 1...
jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 01:35:26 PM

Young coins like Monero have a great perspectives in the future but I don't think it will be like bitcoin at least in next 5 years
Monero won't go far as what Bitcoin does. Yes, it have potential but isn't big enough to touch bitcoin's market level. We've know Bitcoin since from the start of crypto life and it is till the name who bring great thing on the world of digital currency. No doubts Bitcoin still be on the top.
CryptoGuro1

“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 01:40:26 PM

I don't think Monero will ever replace it. I just personally think privacy coins will not last once regulation comes into effect. Bitcoin will remain the store of value, which other projects drive the technology side

M E D I A   『 https://www.mediaprotocol.org/ 』
P R O T O C O L   ────   ICO: Buy MEDIA Tokens
Clavulanic

Activity: 714

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 01:51:43 PM

Well, anyone has a chance to be on top, and to do this there must be exceptional features on what you are, just like Monero, there is no doubt that it possesses a good  platform featuring the all recommended description in a certain platform by the users though Bitcoin is tough to overrun but who knows, with the support users who believe the coin it could be possible.

██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Appreciate Coin
Send and receive tokens
in blogs and social
media communities
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▄████ ███ █████ ███ ████▄
▄█████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
██████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀██████
██████ ███ █████ ███ ██████
██████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄██████
▀█████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀█████▀
▀████ ███ █████ ███ ████▀
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
NO
INFLATION

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀▀███████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀  ▄  ▀▀▀▀████▄
▄████  ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄  ████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄██▀     ▀██▄  █████
████  ████  ███  ████  ████
████▄  ▀██▄     ▄██▀  █████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀  ████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TECHNICAL
INTEGRATIONS

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀██████████▄
▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀████████▄
█████████▄▄█▌ ▐█▄▄█████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
▀███████████▌ ▐███████████▀
▀██████████▌ ▐██████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
GROWING
USE CASES

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████▀   ▀████████▄
▄████▀     ▄▄▄     ▀████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄███████▀▀██▄  ▀████
████  ████  ▀▀  ▄████  ████
████▄  ▀███▄  ▄████▀  ▄████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████▄     ▀▀▀     ▄████▀
▀████████▄   ▄████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
EASE OF
CRYPTO TRADING

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
swiftbits

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 02:00:45 PM

I've seen great progress of Monero coin for years, I wish I had invested on them before, Monero has great potential even before.
I'm looking forward on them but talking about if they will become the next BTC is not should be ask because they're both different.

▀▀█▄
     ▀▀██▄▄██████▄████▄
      ▄▄███████████▀█▄
  ▄█████████████████▄█▄ ▄
 ▀  ▀██████████████▀▀█████
   ▄██████▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▀█▀
 ▄███████▄▄█▀               █
█▀▀ ▀██████▀                █
    ██████▄█▌              ██
   █████████             ▄██▌
    █▀ ▀█████ █▄ ▐▄  ▄█████▀
         ▀███████ ██▄▄███▀
           ▀▀█████████▀
.CoinDragon.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
..No.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
             ▄▄██████▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄████████████
 ▄███████████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
     ██  ▄▄   ██  ▄▄   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ▀▀  ██   ▀▀  ██   ▀▀
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Competitions
& Tournaments
for All
Marainoli

Activity: 91

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 02:11:03 PM

Monero can't be new bitcoin. Monero Will remain one of the best anonymous currencies of the world and all. Digital gold is a bitcoin.

J U R    |    Justice as a Service Infrastructure    |    JUR ALLIANCE                   ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.       ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║   
  ●     WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM     ●       ═════════════════
qwerty1337

Activity: 209

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 02:13:48 PM

Bitcoin, he can not shift, but to become one of the most popular completely, because it has a high degree of anonymity, which lacks the same bitcoin.

▂▃▅▆ BOLTON Coin (BFCL) ▆▅▃▂
▬ The Challenge that makes your dreams come true ▬
֍ ֍ [https://bfclcoin.com/]֍ ֍
thichtieuthuong

Activity: 310

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 02:17:51 PM

Monero is a coin that was rated and highly anticipated by previous investors but it has not become the next Bitcoin in the crypto market. I think we have to mention Ripple and ETH are two very promising competitors with Bitcoin in the future.

ivannalog814

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 02:20:51 PM

No coin is better than bitcoin. He is the leader and he will hold his own positions. Monero a good coin, but without bitcoin, there wouldn't be one !

VIDY 👅 (https://www.vidy.com)
Video Layer for Ads ▶
https://www.vidy.com (https://www.vidy.com)
chocopapaya

Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 02:24:45 PM

Monero is hands down the best privacy coin out there.
But that doesn't mean it will be the next BTC.
Actually, I don't think there will ever be "the next btc".
The market is finally maturing and a more realistic scenario will be three or four coins sharing the majority of the crypto market cap rather than just one.

So in that case, do I believe it can be in the top 5?
Absolutely!
Monero is one of the rare coins that never went below 2017 value this year.
In fact, even in the worst market cases it still stayed steady around $100.
That shows that it has an incredible backing, and for a privacy coin community is everything.
AFter all, privacy coins are useless unless they are actually used for purchases.

ParabellumLite

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 04:13:49 PM

I have not seen Monero have any advantage enough to beat Bitcoin, look at what the Monero team did. I admit that this is a good coin with the things that it originally targeted was an anonymous coin. However, it is far from comparable to Bitcoin,
bittick

Activity: 2296
Merit: 506

Cryptocasino.com

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 04:15:59 PM

I have not seen Monero have any advantage enough to beat Bitcoin, look at what the Monero team did. I admit that this is a good coin with the things that it originally targeted was an anonymous coin. However, it is far from comparable to Bitcoin,
This coin will hardly be adopted as a means of payment when it comes to general online transaction meanwhile bitcoin is slowly being adopted means a more stable market will eventually become what bitcoin is while monero will stay so unstable mainly because the intransparency that sometimes could become an advantage and disadvantage

Nivelir

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 04:16:13 PM

From my point of view, the Monero project is a very promising project, which has not yet fully revealed its full potential regarding the current situation, as far as I know there is an opportunity to look at the circuits regardless of whether the address is anonymous or not.
Desmo

Activity: 412

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 04:19:49 PM

I don't think that Monero will be able is busy the place of Bitcoin. If Monero stands 18 000 dollars, then the bitcoin price will exceed 100 000 dollars by then
premiumproductss

Merit: 119

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 04:21:52 PM

Monero is completely diffrent coin, it was created to be the first anonymous cryptocurrency, while Bitcoin is pseudoanonymous.
If goverments ban using anonymous cryptocurrencies, what probably will happen all anonymous cryptocurrencies like Monero will be useless.

futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:19:51 AM

Lol, I find this question to be a funny question. Some people has been asking questions on whether Ripple is going to be the next Bitcoin due to how fast it has climbed up the ladder and here you are asking whether Monero which is finding it difficult to leave its position as 10th would be the next.

Lol. Monero is very far from achieving that. The only coins we can say will be able to put up a challenge with Bitcoin is Ethereum and Ripple, cause they are both altcoins with the biggest market cap which twenty billion.
bamb

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:29:52 AM

Monero is a privacy centred cryptocurrency  that focus on giving the user more descreet way of transactions, payment  and other services. Bitcoin is traceable,  open and clearly have it's transactions recorded on the blochchain. These two coin are different in what they intend to achieve!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
eka rock69

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:39:38 AM

I don't think monero can be the next bitcoin, because each of these two coins has its own function, which is obviously both good and strong coins and for bitcoin itself is still the top crypto
raptorez

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:43:51 AM

Monero will be the next most popular project only when mass and compulsory verification begins, now it is more like the usual case of how all such can be worked with a little anonymity in the network.
CutePanda

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:48:51 AM

No i don't think so, maybe the price of this monero coin can rise more than 10 times from this current price but i can say it will be hard to achieved that goal. But it's okay to dreaming about that and i just agree monero is a good coin, but if you said it can be the next btc i totally disagree.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
great.crypto.finansist

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:58:03 PM

Monero is a good, promising coin, one of the most anonymous. A strong team of developers is constantly working on its development, improvement and progestion. These efforts will not lead to Monero becoming more expensive than bitcoin. But Monero will remain in the top ten of the Altcoins.
chennappa121

Activity: 400

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:07:03 PM

There is no way to cross the price of bitcoins from monero coin because the bitcoin have big support for all over the world and bitcoin a great futur Vision to get more powerful and popular with very big bitcoin useing  groups and monero also have great future but it can not over take bitcoin.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
Kofiy
Copper Member

Am KOFIY!

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:35:23 PM

Monero can't be next Bitcoin, both have different vision and they hold different strategic position in the industry. Bitcoin is the king of Cryptocurrency why Monero is the king of privacy coins, so Monero cannot be next Bitcoin and it can only continue to be the king of privacy.

pazzanegro

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 07:43:47 PM

Monero seems promising for me but enough for overtaking BTC. There is no coin existing that may stand near BTC. I hope it will happen in nearest future, new technologies and platforms! I love crypto

GAMEHERO.APP CEO
Biscutard

Activity: 759
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:14:18 PM

Whoever believe that Monero will be a substitute or might even replace bitcoin must be out of their mind. I only see Monero as an altcoin just like how some other people believe that Ethereum or Ripple would replace bitcoin in the future. They don't know the real potential of bitcoin until one day it starts to pump like hell.
Happy Miner

Activity: 350

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 05:58:55 AM

Now, none altcoin can compete with bitcoin. Monero is a regular coin that has no outstanding advantages. Of course, it does not claim to be the leader of the cryptomarket.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Coinmyjob

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 06:49:44 AM

I believe that monero will simply remain the kind of coin that will make a profit, like ether. And all these predictions, only the words,  the main efficiency and not a position in the market, created to be honest artificially.

manbota

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:58:49 PM

Today, Monero really has great potential for successful development in the future. Monero has a great team and every chance to grow as the market recovers. But none of the current cryptocurrencies in the foreseeable future will be able to surpass the BTC.
vanya.pronin.1983

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 05:10:04 PM

Monero has a huge potential, but it is going to be hard to be in the top 3 coins. But if the whole world decides that the anonymity is the most important thing at the moment, Monero will become the leader of our market.
tmpwhore

Activity: 343

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 05:32:53 PM

I don't think so. I think that monero is used only for secret transactions. It's not so fast as ripple or famous like bitcoin. It wouldn't be the next bitcoin. I think only Ethereum have chances to change bitcoin.
rocketbits

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:28:40 AM

Lol this is a funny question . You didn’t even mention coins that are way more better and you’re talking about Monero. Well, Monero (XMR) is a good coin and the reason for a lot of people liking this coin is because of the privacy it gives. Uuhmm… somecoins has something that makes them better than others,but I don’t think everyone is interested in that privacy of a thing.
mklost

Activity: 471

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:45:22 AM

This is too much, Monero is a very good coin, but next bitcoin? No way, at least i don't think so. Monero has bad reputation for its use in dark web, therefore bitcoin is one  and there are no competitor of bitcoin in crypto market. 
KolayZdun

Activity: 434

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:15:54 AM

I believe that today Monero is indeed one of the best coins for promising and profitable investments. This is one of the oldest coins, which has an excellent team of developers and good chances to rise in price from next year. But in any case, BTC will remain confident leader of the crypto market.

Monro3000

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 11:18:18 AM

In my opinion, monero will not be able to bypass capitalization, the largest crypto active bitcoin. His popularity is not in doubt.

NAVIBRATION  -  feel your way   |   The way of knowing the world, reinvented
▬▬   WHITEPAPER   :   ONE PAGER   ▶  WATCH INTRO
FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   YOUTUBE
GmBoom

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 01:43:40 PM

In my guess, it is still not possible. Because monero's feature was with the anonymity of the coin. So means that its price cannot be traced. But with bitcoin, it can be traced anywhere at anytime. So by that we cannot make possible assumptions that these coin will be the next btc.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
swscowods

Activity: 419

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:20:42 AM

I don't think so. I think that monero is used only for secret transactions. It's not so fast as ripple or famous like bitcoin. It wouldn't be the next bitcoin. I think only Ethereum have chances to change bitcoin.
Yes you’re right, but not even Ethereum can change bitcoin, because Ethereum has already started falling and already lost its position as the second to Ripple, and now the third. The only coin that seems like it can give it a short now is Ripple, cause it had been progressing despite everything happening and this clash going on due to the Bitcoin Cash fork.
wareck

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:20:13 AM

I am fully convinced that it is unlikely that any altcoins will be able to surpass the successful positions of BTC. In any case, in the coming years, Bitcoin will remain the confident leader of the crypto market. Although at the same time Monero has a good potential for development, today it is one of my favorite coins.
3x2
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:21:52 AM

I don't think monero can give a tough competition to btc as it is like linux which has dedicated team but less famous whereas btc is like windows.
^BuTcH^

Activity: 671
Merit: 103

Moni

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 07:28:25 AM

I 've read reviews on monero and heard voices of experts towards privacy coins. All of them claims that privacy coin have a bright future, because SEC and governments introduce regulation and only a privacy coins remain original crypto vision not disclosing transactions and avoid KYC

cryptorima

Activity: 278

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:37:37 AM

Monero is my 3rd altcoins for long term investment. I can never imagine that Monero will become next Bitcoin. Cause Bitcoin is the main crypto currency and there have no altcoins that can overtake Bitcoin. Maybe monero will reach $1500 maximum.
aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1256

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:02:34 AM

No i dont think monero can trouble bitcoin but i dont discount its rise in
value. Its a solid project, it has the usage and adoption and a good product.
I would imagine further adoption is possible but among newbies and
Lambo hunters it is looked on as nit being able to give that 100000000000%
Pump that they so desire.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
karthcrypt

Activity: 266

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:06:36 AM

I doubt the assumption that monero will become the next bitcoin.  First,  monero is privacy centred coin and development is slow on monero as all their effort is been put in making sure their coin is resistant to Asic mining!

leviathon

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:10:14 PM

The next btc, no but it will become one of the most valuable coin in the market. If you are looking for the coin that mostly resembles what bitcoin was in the beginning then that coin will have to be monero, with the anonymity that comes with the coin it is no surprise that people are now looking to switch to this privacy coin to keep their transactions more hidden
andor.gellenhidi

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:20:22 PM

I am sure that MONERO will still have more popularity in the future, because this project today already has serious popularity, and in the future it will be even more, because people will need anonymity and this will be necessary in the future.
BigTasty

Activity: 278