Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 09:14:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Monero become next BTC?  (Read 1867 times)
Master of Shitcoins

Activity: 217
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:21:46 PM

For sure, Monero is a very interesting one and it has potential to increase in value a lot. But to outperform Bitcoin it will need a huge change of preference, because Bitcoin is much more implemented. After all Monero can bring higher profits, because it has a huge potential, Bitcoin is already very pricy.

Let's tame all shitcoins!
onaiwusun

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 08:23:14 PM

Monero is a great coin, unique and in a class of its own, soon people will see this coin for the true value it offers, privacy is much desired in the fast changing crypto world rigged with regulations
abbywem

Activity: 100

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:23:35 PM

Currently, Monero is the 10th largest coin by market capitalization. Crypto miners are attracted to Monero because it has emerged as the most profitable altcoin in the past few months.

A research firm Satis Group, which forecasts the cryptocurrency market and the fate of individual cryptocurrencies, published a reporting stating that Monero could be worth $18,000 within the next five years. That represents a more than an 18,000% increase from its present value, which stands at just over $106.

From"Monero's price: all you need to know"

How do you think about XMP? Another BTC?

I believe Monero will be the #1 coin eventually.  The government will overstep its bountries and people will want privacy and move to Monero.  The real question is this a plan by the government to move us to Monero.  That's what keeps me up at night.  

CRYPTOCIRCLEX | THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
✪╠════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╣✪
sidneycrypto6

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:28:48 PM

"I trust the most in Monero because it has a great potential thanks to its very strong security.
I think we'll see a huge hype very soon."
Dynamist

Activity: 333
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:29:41 PM

Currently, Monero is the 10th largest coin by market capitalization. Crypto miners are attracted to Monero because it has emerged as the most profitable altcoin in the past few months.

A research firm Satis Group, which forecasts the cryptocurrency market and the fate of individual cryptocurrencies, published a reporting stating that Monero could be worth $18,000 within the next five years. That represents a more than an 18,000% increase from its present value, which stands at just over $106.

Its too early to tell. But, at some point. Monero would have to surpass bitcoin's demand level and if ever Monero comes to a point where it became much higher than bitcoin then that will be the time when bitcoin becomes too unimportant and not much needed.
It would probably takes 10 years and we will see what might happen. But for now, its too impossible.

bitcoinmar

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:35:43 PM

For the coin type of coin exploit, I suppose it's not possible to pass Bitcoin. One is that Bitcoin is now considered a valuable asset, can no longer be the form of payment, the second is that the exploit does not have much new technology excellence
conanmori

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:39:02 PM

When it comes to Privacy Coin Monero may take the leader just like Bitcoin leading all coins. But Monero reaching $18k is still so far to be reach but right now you cab profit a lot with Monero than other coins it the top.

maximilian4aue

Activity: 113

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:40:00 PM

There are way better options and monero doesn't seem that great at the moment, it could definitely improve but I am aiming for dash and litecoin mostly.
PilosopongTacio

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:42:07 PM

Yes, but i really think it would probably take 8 to 12 years before the tables have been turn. For now, Ethereum has the highest probability of reaching bitcoins current value even surpassing it. But it pretty much uncertain. We will never be so sure.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
easycoin995

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:44:03 PM

Fully agree with you that Monero is one of the ggod coin but moneo is monero and can’t be Bitcoin. Personnaly I think Bitcoin is the king of all cryptocurrency and there is no one to compete with it.
Cheerfulmule

Activity: 113
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:46:16 PM

Nope, it would have to surpass ethereum's value first before even reaching bitcoin's present value and it's obviously impossible for now. Let's just see what will happen in the next 5 years or so.

⟨   EraSwapToken.io   ⟩  ⟩  ICO Active   Join Now  ⟩
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform
Btcaivah1

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:47:15 PM

MONERO has showed its potential this months. It's price has speed up to reach back almost to its ATH even though the market is down but still I believe that it is far to compare with bitcoins achievements.
Miztasnow3

Activity: 117

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:51:37 PM

Monero will always be itself.Monero is a good coin though but not good enough as to be in race with bitcoin. The difference is clear.
Crypdon

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:57:54 PM

Monero is a good name but the technology is not particularly good, it has been proven that it is not 100% anonymous and the wallets have been hacked. Sumokoin is a fork of monero and is more private, or better yet go for XSPEC instead
Rangerman

Activity: 296

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:30:34 PM

Bitcoin is bitcoin. It will be not good to predict something in this sector. Monero is good but not as famous as Bitcoin right now. Bitcoin is the oldest one in this sector and the best one also. No one can be like bitcoin. So it can not overtake bitcoin.
Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:35:07 PM

"I trust the most in Monero because it has a great potential thanks to its very strong security.

This can be the start of a hype, so expect the price to pump in the coming days.
I knoe Monero is a good coin, but it will never replace bitcoin because bicoin is too good to be replaced. Monero should beat ETH first before dreaming of replacing bitcoin on top.
Welckomtome

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:36:57 PM

in my opinion this cryptocurrency has all the chances and resources it needs to become number one but it will not happen soon
Welckomtome

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:37:44 PM

This can be the start of a hype, so expect the price to pump in the coming days.
I knoe Monero is a good coin, but it will never replace bitcoin because bicoin is too good to be replaced. Monero should beat ETH first before dreaming of replacing bitcoin on top.
bitcoin is almostbablegendary cryptocurrency so it is really hard to be like it and to achieve the same level as it has done
Welckomtome

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:38:35 PM

Bitcoin is bitcoin. It will be not good to predict something in this sector. Monero is good but not as famous as Bitcoin right now. Bitcoin is the oldest one in this sector and the best one also. No one can be like bitcoin. So it can not overtake bitcoin.

monero is fine and i think taht it can be a good investment but it will never beat bitcoin not in the nearest future
Ib2short

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:43:53 PM

Monero might be a goon coin, no doubt about that but the fact still remains that BTC is the father of bitcoin and has been top leader board ever since.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: