Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:19:31 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Monero become next BTC?  (Read 1870 times)
dddudidd

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 03:33:56 PM

wow, where is the issue circulating, I think if Monero reaches that value in the next 5 years, obviously there are a number of reasons that need to be published a little.
mcgeil

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 03:40:52 PM

I think this is another news, voiced so that investors would not forget about the Monero coin. If you pay attention, you will notice that such news periodically appears for different coins and they come from various well-known representatives. Unfortunately, today
 the grounds for such growth Monero are virtually absent.
AristoteI

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 04:14:58 PM

Monero is a currency that has its own specific scope of application and this area is not adjacent to Bitcoin. These are different currencies and they have a different purpose. Monero will never become number one currency.
KennyR

Activity: 2310
Merit: 532

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 04:19:20 PM

Monero is one among the oldest coin that is into usage. Monero has a perfect team and this has been growing good along with bitcoin. At some time point bitcoin grew much faster and Monero was unable to go along with it. In this way Monero will not serve as a alternative to the bitcoin.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Muhammad Muneeb

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:09:41 PM

Currently, Monero is the 10th largest coin by market capitalization. Crypto miners are attracted to Monero because it has emerged as the most profitable altcoin in the past few months.

A research firm Satis Group, which forecasts the cryptocurrency market and the fate of individual cryptocurrencies, published a reporting stating that Monero could be worth $18,000 within the next five years. That represents a more than an 18,000% increase from its present value, which stands at just over $106.

From"Monero's price: all you need to know"

How do you think about XMP? Another BTC?

it will give you some bucks in the bull run but it is hard to predict that if ever its price reach to the bitcoin.. its price is pretty much low at the moment i will say buy as much as you can

Tigerw

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:21:17 PM

Currently, Monero is the 10th largest coin by market capitalization. Crypto miners are attracted to Monero because it has emerged as the most profitable altcoin in the past few months.

A research firm Satis Group, which forecasts the cryptocurrency market and the fate of individual cryptocurrencies, published a reporting stating that Monero could be worth $18,000 within the next five years. That represents a more than an 18,000% increase from its present value, which stands at just over $106.

it will give you some bucks in the bull run but it is hard to predict that if ever its price reach to the bitcoin.. its price is pretty much low at the moment i will say buy as much as you can

I think that the fate of Bitcoin is no longer one coin can not repeat. Perhaps ethereum will rise to a certain level, but will not have such success. It is necessary to take into account the fact that Bitcoin grew during the big PR of cryptocurrency.
bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:27:01 PM

I like Monero as well, it is one of my favourite privacy coin. However for Monero to go to $6000 level, crypto market cap would have to be 60 times than the current market cap.

IMO, $1000 would be a more realistic target.
shinchan123

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:29:59 PM

Right now, nothing can replace bitcoin. Bitcoin had always been the first cryptocurrency to have real value. Bitcoin had been the primary currency in crypto. So, I guess nothing can ever replace bitcoin.
Eleven86

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:39:23 PM

I don't think monero will become the next bitcoin because the next bitcoin is one and only is ethereum not because that coin is rank 2 in CMC but because also the potential to that coin pumo the value like bitcoin like 10k dollars more in the next few years.

That's correct Monero is not a competitor to BTC as the dominance of bitcoin has a margin difference when compared with Monero. BTC is the key player of this cryptocurrency market, guys don't imagine about these stuffs like it will overtake BTC.
fadlyzuld

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:43:29 PM

5 years is really a very long time. Bitcoin took 4 years to reach $19k so I think it is possible for Monero to reach $18k within the next 5 years.
Monero is really a good coin but I don't like it much. Instead of investing in Monero, I will choose other coins such as ETH, NEO, EOS and of course include BTC
guillot1ne

Activity: 210

www.icovo.co/

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:43:57 PM

I just don't think so. Monero doesn't looks so good as ethereum to become next bitcoin in market. Just has a less perspective to be usefull, I think.

kobita333

Activity: 244

Official Street Team member

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:47:53 PM

It's true that XMR has the potentiality and it's also called the coin of Deepweb although it has some issue in anonymity. However, I don't think XMR will reach at $18k within 5 years. At most, it can hit only $2k or close.

Beyond Protocol
Street Team
http://beyond.link | Coming Fall 2021
Official bitcointalk
thread
Pechalka

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:49:10 PM

In my opinion, this coin would had good chances to do it. But market competition will be high and hard for it.

donn2012

Activity: 145

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:52:46 PM

Perhaps Monero and will cost 18,000 dollars. but he definitely won't beat Bitcoin. Bitcoin, the same analysts predict growth to a million dollars.
omedian

Activity: 265

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:54:05 PM

Nope, BTC won't be replaced by any of altcoins at least in the next 10 years, this is a digital gold) However, XMP may be ranked first among the anonymous cryptocurrencies.

iljamlnk

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:56:14 PM

In terms of privacy, Monero is one of the best crypto currencies. However, the leader of popularity among digital coins is Bitcoin.And I think that he will be in the first place.
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:56:20 PM

I dont think monero can beat bitcoin in payment options becourse monero is to mauch anonymous XD
But this si the best point of Monero many will use it to exchange there bitcoin to monero and thank back to btc this is best mixing XD

regards
ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:04:08 PM

I do not think that Monero can not become as expensive a coin as Bitcoin and it is unlikely that the level of capitalization of this coin will grow strongly.
kavita16
Copper Member

Activity: 83

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 02:11:31 PM

Monero is really a good coin and has the position in top 10 coins of the market but it cannot be a next bitcoin. No coin can replace bitcoin from its top position in near future.

none of us
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:26:10 PM

i do not believe that monero will succeed in replacing bitcoin from place one. monero is a good project and i like it, but certainly it is not strong enough to replace bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: