Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 09:31:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Monero become next BTC?  (Read 1867 times)
nthere

Activity: 229
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 06:45:24 PM

I think we did not meet with next bitcoin or ethereum.
Monera is good but I don't think it can beat up the big guys.
New projects are promising and they are not under the radar of the community
There is a hidden gem in the market but nobody can say the name of it.
Adunni6758

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 07:53:07 PM

Currently, Monero is the 10th largest coin by market capitalization. Crypto miners are attracted to Monero because it has emerged as the most profitable altcoin in the past few months.

A research firm Satis Group, which forecasts the cryptocurrency market and the fate of individual cryptocurrencies, published a reporting stating that Monero could be worth $18,000 within the next five years. That represents a more than an 18,000% increase from its present value, which stands at just over $106.

From"Monero's price: all you need to know"

How do you think about XMP? Another BTC?
Some people have also said something of this nature about so many coins that even more potential than monero. So where are they today. Most times, speculations do not happen the way we see them. Many are thinking ethereum might nit exceed $15000, so should we then say that monero will get passed that?
Well, this is cryptocurrency, anything can happen.
ElenaN

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 02:42:20 PM

Monero is a very good coin for conducting confidential transactions, but it seems to me that it will not enjoy the same success as Bitcoin!
altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 03:07:21 PM

Monero is a good coin but it cannot become a challenger to bitcoin as no coin have the trust equivalent to BTC and it has many reasons to be a leader. It has the highest market cap, number one position from day one and most trusted coin of the market and investors.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
Jiyens3

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:29:34 PM

Currently, Monero is the 10th largest coin by market capitalization. Crypto miners are attracted to Monero because it has emerged as the most profitable altcoin in the past few months.

A research firm Satis Group, which forecasts the cryptocurrency market and the fate of individual cryptocurrencies, published a reporting stating that Monero could be worth $18,000 within the next five years. That represents a more than an 18,000% increase from its present value, which stands at just over $106.

I don't believe that old projects can move much further, the new will probably do this cause they're more promising and quicker, e.g. QKS. And it's better to hold classical coins because they're more resistant to market swings.
bitcoin is jot the model to follow for other cryptocurrencies amd i believe that we sgluld not compare them to it
actually a lot of coins that were above the prices that have Monero is much higher. However, this did not close the possibility to become the next coin Monero for Bitcoin. as long as he is able to show the Monero developments that make the price so high to be profitable coin to be the successor of Bitcoin as well.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
regexlove

Activity: 608
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:31:55 PM

I think this will not happen because in order to become the top 1 in this market, you do not need the best technology, you need marketing and the confidence of people that this coin will be the best  Wink
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 04:03:57 PM

I don't believe that old projects can move much further, the new will probably do this cause they're more promising and quicker, e.g. QKS. And it's better to hold classical coins because they're more resistant to market swings.
bitcoin is jot the model to follow for other cryptocurrencies amd i believe that we sgluld not compare them to it
actually a lot of coins that were above the prices that have Monero is much higher. However, this did not close the possibility to become the next coin Monero for Bitcoin. as long as he is able to show the Monero developments that make the price so high to be profitable coin to be the successor of Bitcoin as well.
Called the coin that focussed to create such a manufacture that provides a very high security to our privacy to replace bitcoin is meaningless. Both of coins have different purpose. There were no any possibility for monero to replace and this is another joke for me personally. bitcoin is bitcoin.
rdewilde

Activity: 925

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 04:14:31 PM

I think this will not happen because in order to become the top 1 in this market, you do not need the best technology, you need marketing and the confidence of people that this coin will be the best  Wink
Agreed Bitcoin is not the cryptocurrency that has the best technology. But bitcoin has the community favorite and most people are interested. Because they trust it with its past development, no altcoin can overcome the bitcoin present and future

0t3p0t

Activity: 1554
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 04:20:44 PM

I don't think so if Monero will be the next Bitcoin it is simply because  Bitcoin adoption is great and no other coin can ever dominate it. Ethereum for me has more potential compared to Monero. It is just that Monero has higher form of privacy which is kinda complicated. I mean, adoption is always there for Monero but governments will never ever accept it  beacuse they even want to control everything most especially privacy unlike Bitcoin and Ethereum which has already been accepted and recognized by governments as legal.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Usafstar

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 04:39:37 PM

For the last year many coins have came into the crypto world and Bitcoin is not a simple currency that every one will achieve easily and Monero is a good coins but due to some money problems i am unable to invest now in crypto and before investment we must have to check it's users and it's width because from these all we can measure the potential of a coin. While for investment the portfolio is the best way we have so many coins so that we have to invest in  many for the new year 2019.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
kincit88

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 04:56:11 PM

It's pretty big increase and i don't think it can happen, even though monero it's very good coin and about the next "btc" i think it can't happen. I believe monero will keep growing but 18,000% is very big and i don't believe it could happen, my prediction monero will increase in range 2,5k-$3k.
jekainvestor

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 06:46:24 PM

Yes, it is more likely that the Monera will not replace Bitcoin, but I am agree with the author that the Monera has a great future, and of course the increase in price.
lutcor

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 06:52:00 PM

A good alternative to today's BTC project, because I also believe that the Monero project can really increase the chances of anonymity in the network and increase earning potential is the most important thing we expect from the market
BillieCrypt

Activity: 223
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:59:19 AM

Monero is a more decentralized and ASIC-resistant coin than bitcoin. It has a much higher degree of anonymity, so various regulatory authorities who want to know yмyкн about transactions from certain wallets will prevent its spread. In the Bitcoin system, this is much easier to do, so it will be legalized much faster.
FreeAirdrops

Activity: 179
Merit: 6

Infleum

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 06:13:21 AM

I like Monero and all but probably not. Monero has been painted in the media as being associated with crime and the miner CoinHive has gotten a bad name for mining Monero without people's consent.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  
█ ▌   Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌊  http://infleum.io  ⌉
viktoriya1945

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:35:48 AM

I think that you are very mistaken, as long as there are governments, they will not allow the appearance of anonymous means of payment such as XMR, perhaps Bitcoin and some tokens will transforming into an investment tool, while investors will be frightened away from other coins by regulation and prohibitions.
Nggedebus

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:39:57 AM

September already passed, and i don't see a sign that monero is taking over bitcoin.
Replacing the domination of bitcoin in the cryptocurrency world is so much of a task to do.
Shtamm_oval

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:42:46 AM

I, as a holder of it since the time of the token, of course would very much like this. But the realities of the market say that the struggle of Bitcoin will continue only with ether and a maximum of two alts, Monero is not included in this list yet.
Mathcy

Activity: 49

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:45:21 AM

Yes,,Monero is a very good coin and it proves itself. and I think Monero Todak will replace BTC. BTC is the king of coins. People trust BTC more than other coins.
clavirda

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:55:36 AM

Of course, Monero is a great coin, I regularly invest my money in the purchase of this cryptocurrency. But you need to understand that Bitcoin remains the confident leader of the crypto market today. It is unlikely that in the near future any cryptocurrency will be able to surpass the positions of BTC.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: