Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 07:00:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Monero become next BTC?  (Read 1870 times)
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:17:59 AM

Currently, Monero is the 10th largest coin by market capitalization. Crypto miners are attracted to Monero because it has emerged as the most profitable altcoin in the past few months.

A research firm Satis Group, which forecasts the cryptocurrency market and the fate of individual cryptocurrencies, published a reporting stating that Monero could be worth $18,000 within the next five years. That represents a more than an 18,000% increase from its present value, which stands at just over $106.

From"Monero's price: all you need to know"

How do you think about XMP? Another BTC?

I think any altcoin has that chance to better Bitcoin in the future. However, for now, Bitcoin is still the king of cryptocurrencies due to many different reasons. Many have said the same for other altcoins like Ethereum, Litecoin and all other coins in the market. I am not saying that all the other coins in the list won't have any chance on gaining upon Bitcoin, but I think that they should first get all factors that would make them that "next" best coin in the market. At least, that way, it can give Bitcoin competition and a run for its money.
Bitcoin1216

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Pawsome

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:24:31 AM

Yes,,Monero is a very good coin and it proves itself. and I think Monero Todak will replace BTC. BTC is the king of coins. People trust BTC more than other coins.

For the next 10 years it seems difficult Monero can replace bitcoin, of course there are coins that become tight competitors from Monero before they can defeat bitcoin, namely: Ethereum, Ripple, EOS, and so on.

Wyndesam

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:38:44 AM

I can not say that Monero will be next, bitcoin for me is higher on the head of the coin, and bitcoin was the first in the crypto currency and will remain in it

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram | Bip Wallet | Twitter
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:52:45 AM

Yes,,Monero is a very good coin and it proves itself. and I think Monero Todak will replace BTC. BTC is the king of coins. People trust BTC more than other coins.

Monero transactions are very fast, safe and inexpensive compared to bitcoin, this is what makes Monero worthy of being the next bitcoin, I hope more and more users will want to switch to Monero so Monero can immediately replace Bitcoin.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 12:10:04 PM

Bitcoin and Monero have different platforms, they cannot be paired. bitcoin has its own technology that cannot be compared to monero so the price is definitely different
Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 12:30:18 PM

Bitcoin and Monero have different platforms, they cannot be paired. bitcoin has its own technology that cannot be compared to monero so the price is definitely different
Of course, no question about these and we knew exactly that Monero won't be the next crypto coin king. Bitcoin have its unique which could bring this coins into great and shown potentiality among others. Bitcoin had take the lead for many years and it still stood strong even the situation we have now.
Astermony

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 12:59:01 PM

We've been through discussing too many times about an altcoin of having the capability to dethrone the current king of crypto, we have numerous contender with the basis of a potential aspect of a good coin but to replace Bitcoin is a miles away to do so because of a big edge in terms of value.
thelemot

Activity: 241
Merit: 36

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 01:10:35 PM

Currently, Monero is the 10th largest coin by market capitalization. Crypto miners are attracted to Monero because it has emerged as the most profitable altcoin in the past few months.

A research firm Satis Group, which forecasts the cryptocurrency market and the fate of individual cryptocurrencies, published a reporting stating that Monero could be worth $18,000 within the next five years. That represents a more than an 18,000% increase from its present value, which stands at just over $106.

it might happen if the monero price continues to rise and has a large capital market, and that will exceed bitcoin if the monero price continues to rise
kipoel

Activity: 826
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 01:15:52 PM

As we can see, that the prediction on monero is not proven now. It already passed the prediction dates that saying monero will replace BTC.
But until today Bitcoin still has it's throne, and it still stand firm on its possition.
pharaon

Activity: 753
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 01:26:00 PM

I believe that your expectations and predictions about the fact that Monero can reach the price of Bitcoin are too exaggerated, but not because this coin is bad because Bitcoin set the bar too high in price and its capitalization.
ay.postnov

Activity: 210

eSports Tournaments on the Blockchain

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 01:27:27 PM

Young coins like Monero have a great perspectives in the future but I don't think it will be like bitcoin at least in next 5 years

kostepanych2

Activity: 1274
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 01:29:41 PM

No altcoin will become next BTC.
There are many altcoins that are better and faster that BTC with cheap transactions...
But Bitcoin always will be the Cryptocurrency Number 1...
jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 01:35:26 PM

Young coins like Monero have a great perspectives in the future but I don't think it will be like bitcoin at least in next 5 years
Monero won't go far as what Bitcoin does. Yes, it have potential but isn't big enough to touch bitcoin's market level. We've know Bitcoin since from the start of crypto life and it is till the name who bring great thing on the world of digital currency. No doubts Bitcoin still be on the top.
CryptoGuro1

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 01:40:26 PM

I don't think Monero will ever replace it. I just personally think privacy coins will not last once regulation comes into effect. Bitcoin will remain the store of value, which other projects drive the technology side

M E D I A   『 https://www.mediaprotocol.org/ 』
P R O T O C O L   ────   ICO: Buy MEDIA Tokens
Clavulanic

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 01:51:43 PM

Well, anyone has a chance to be on top, and to do this there must be exceptional features on what you are, just like Monero, there is no doubt that it possesses a good  platform featuring the all recommended description in a certain platform by the users though Bitcoin is tough to overrun but who knows, with the support users who believe the coin it could be possible.

██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Appreciate Coin
Send and receive tokens
in blogs and social
media communities
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▄████ ███ █████ ███ ████▄
▄█████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
██████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀██████
██████ ███ █████ ███ ██████
██████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄██████
▀█████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀█████▀
▀████ ███ █████ ███ ████▀
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
NO
INFLATION

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀▀███████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀  ▄  ▀▀▀▀████▄
▄████  ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄  ████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄██▀     ▀██▄  █████
████  ████  ███  ████  ████
████▄  ▀██▄     ▄██▀  █████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀  ████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TECHNICAL
INTEGRATIONS

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀██████████▄
▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀████████▄
█████████▄▄█▌ ▐█▄▄█████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
▀███████████▌ ▐███████████▀
▀██████████▌ ▐██████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
GROWING
USE CASES

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████▀   ▀████████▄
▄████▀     ▄▄▄     ▀████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄███████▀▀██▄  ▀████
████  ████  ▀▀  ▄████  ████
████▄  ▀███▄  ▄████▀  ▄████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████▄     ▀▀▀     ▄████▀
▀████████▄   ▄████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
EASE OF
CRYPTO TRADING

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
swiftbits

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 02:00:45 PM

I've seen great progress of Monero coin for years, I wish I had invested on them before, Monero has great potential even before.
I'm looking forward on them but talking about if they will become the next BTC is not should be ask because they're both different.

▀▀█▄
     ▀▀██▄▄██████▄████▄
      ▄▄███████████▀█▄
  ▄█████████████████▄█▄ ▄
 ▀  ▀██████████████▀▀█████
   ▄██████▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▀█▀
 ▄███████▄▄█▀               █
█▀▀ ▀██████▀                █
    ██████▄█▌              ██
   █████████             ▄██▌
    █▀ ▀█████ █▄ ▐▄  ▄█████▀
         ▀███████ ██▄▄███▀
           ▀▀█████████▀
.CoinDragon.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
..No.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
             ▄▄██████▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄████████████
 ▄███████████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
     ██  ▄▄   ██  ▄▄   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ▀▀  ██   ▀▀  ██   ▀▀
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Competitions
& Tournaments
for All
Marainoli

Activity: 91

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 02:11:03 PM

Monero can't be new bitcoin. Monero Will remain one of the best anonymous currencies of the world and all. Digital gold is a bitcoin.

J U R    |    Justice as a Service Infrastructure    |    JUR ALLIANCE                   ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.       ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║   
  ●     WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM     ●       ═════════════════
qwerty1337

Activity: 209

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 02:13:48 PM

Bitcoin, he can not shift, but to become one of the most popular completely, because it has a high degree of anonymity, which lacks the same bitcoin.

▂▃▅▆ BOLTON Coin (BFCL) ▆▅▃▂
▬ The Challenge that makes your dreams come true ▬
֍ ֍ [https://bfclcoin.com/]֍ ֍
thichtieuthuong

Activity: 310
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 02:17:51 PM

Monero is a coin that was rated and highly anticipated by previous investors but it has not become the next Bitcoin in the crypto market. I think we have to mention Ripple and ETH are two very promising competitors with Bitcoin in the future.

ivannalog814

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 02:20:51 PM

No coin is better than bitcoin. He is the leader and he will hold his own positions. Monero a good coin, but without bitcoin, there wouldn't be one !

VIDY 👅 (https://www.vidy.com)
Video Layer for Ads ▶
https://www.vidy.com (https://www.vidy.com)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: