Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 03:01:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Monero become next BTC?  (Read 1870 times)
tmpwhore

Activity: 343
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 05:32:53 PM

I don't think so. I think that monero is used only for secret transactions. It's not so fast as ripple or famous like bitcoin. It wouldn't be the next bitcoin. I think only Ethereum have chances to change bitcoin.
rocketbits

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:28:40 AM

Currently, Monero is the 10th largest coin by market capitalization. Crypto miners are attracted to Monero because it has emerged as the most profitable altcoin in the past few months.

A research firm Satis Group, which forecasts the cryptocurrency market and the fate of individual cryptocurrencies, published a reporting stating that Monero could be worth $18,000 within the next five years. That represents a more than an 18,000% increase from its present value, which stands at just over $106.

From"Monero's price: all you need to know"

How do you think about XMP? Another BTC?
Lol this is a funny question . You didn’t even mention coins that are way more better and you’re talking about Monero. Well, Monero (XMR) is a good coin and the reason for a lot of people liking this coin is because of the privacy it gives. Uuhmm… somecoins has something that makes them better than others,but I don’t think everyone is interested in that privacy of a thing.
mklost

Activity: 471
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:45:22 AM

This is too much, Monero is a very good coin, but next bitcoin? No way, at least i don't think so. Monero has bad reputation for its use in dark web, therefore bitcoin is one  and there are no competitor of bitcoin in crypto market. 
KolayZdun

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:15:54 AM

Currently, Monero is the 10th largest coin by market capitalization. Crypto miners are attracted to Monero because it has emerged as the most profitable altcoin in the past few months.

A research firm Satis Group, which forecasts the cryptocurrency market and the fate of individual cryptocurrencies, published a reporting stating that Monero could be worth $18,000 within the next five years. That represents a more than an 18,000% increase from its present value, which stands at just over $106.

I believe that today Monero is indeed one of the best coins for promising and profitable investments. This is one of the oldest coins, which has an excellent team of developers and good chances to rise in price from next year. But in any case, BTC will remain confident leader of the crypto market.

Monro3000

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 11:18:18 AM

In my opinion, monero will not be able to bypass capitalization, the largest crypto active bitcoin. His popularity is not in doubt.

NAVIBRATION  -  feel your way   |   The way of knowing the world, reinvented
▬▬   WHITEPAPER   :   ONE PAGER   ▶  WATCH INTRO
FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   YOUTUBE
GmBoom

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 01:43:40 PM

In my guess, it is still not possible. Because monero's feature was with the anonymity of the coin. So means that its price cannot be traced. But with bitcoin, it can be traced anywhere at anytime. So by that we cannot make possible assumptions that these coin will be the next btc.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
swscowods

Activity: 419

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:20:42 AM

I don't think so. I think that monero is used only for secret transactions. It's not so fast as ripple or famous like bitcoin. It wouldn't be the next bitcoin. I think only Ethereum have chances to change bitcoin.
Yes you’re right, but not even Ethereum can change bitcoin, because Ethereum has already started falling and already lost its position as the second to Ripple, and now the third. The only coin that seems like it can give it a short now is Ripple, cause it had been progressing despite everything happening and this clash going on due to the Bitcoin Cash fork.
wareck

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:20:13 AM

I am fully convinced that it is unlikely that any altcoins will be able to surpass the successful positions of BTC. In any case, in the coming years, Bitcoin will remain the confident leader of the crypto market. Although at the same time Monero has a good potential for development, today it is one of my favorite coins.
3x2
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:21:52 AM

I don't think monero can give a tough competition to btc as it is like linux which has dedicated team but less famous whereas btc is like windows.
^BuTcH^

Activity: 671
Merit: 103

Moni

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 07:28:25 AM

I 've read reviews on monero and heard voices of experts towards privacy coins. All of them claims that privacy coin have a bright future, because SEC and governments introduce regulation and only a privacy coins remain original crypto vision not disclosing transactions and avoid KYC

cryptorima

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:37:37 AM

Monero is my 3rd altcoins for long term investment. I can never imagine that Monero will become next Bitcoin. Cause Bitcoin is the main crypto currency and there have no altcoins that can overtake Bitcoin. Maybe monero will reach $1500 maximum.
aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1295

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:02:34 AM

No i dont think monero can trouble bitcoin but i dont discount its rise in
value. Its a solid project, it has the usage and adoption and a good product.
I would imagine further adoption is possible but among newbies and
Lambo hunters it is looked on as nit being able to give that 100000000000%
Pump that they so desire.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
karthcrypt

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:06:36 AM

I doubt the assumption that monero will become the next bitcoin.  First,  monero is privacy centred coin and development is slow on monero as all their effort is been put in making sure their coin is resistant to Asic mining!

leviathon

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:10:14 PM

The next btc, no but it will become one of the most valuable coin in the market. If you are looking for the coin that mostly resembles what bitcoin was in the beginning then that coin will have to be monero, with the anonymity that comes with the coin it is no surprise that people are now looking to switch to this privacy coin to keep their transactions more hidden
andor.gellenhidi

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:20:22 PM

I am sure that MONERO will still have more popularity in the future, because this project today already has serious popularity, and in the future it will be even more, because people will need anonymity and this will be necessary in the future.
BigTasty

Activity: 278
Merit: 13