Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:29:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ERA SWAP TOKEN (EST) Welcome to new era  (Read 51843 times)
Papapat22

Activity: 267
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:27:10 PM

Investing in era swap would be a great deal, as you will get sure benefits as they're collaborating with great platforms that offer secured and great services. Also, with their new way of making the users wallet through the use of biometrics is great. Everything is a win-win and worth investing. Good job era swap!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aedankreios

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:32:02 PM

Does the team has a back up plan if they cant hit or reach the target amount needed to start and produce the application? I saw some project that conduct an ICO and hit just the soft cap and failed to reach the hard cap.

Most of the recently ICO's even failed to reach its softcap so the question is if this project will still continue if they did not reach its softcap, will they seek help through venture capital just to get enough funds to develop the product?

We would like to inform you that we do not have a softcap. The reason being, we have already invested heavily on product development and going to bring the platform for the community anyway. We need to reach the hardcap so that we can deliver a world class product which can be beneficial for the community. We will need all your support to make Era Swap successful.
that is great the team are really focused on developing the product and that is no doubt that it will reach the hardcap i am confident to this project eraswap same with the community ehich is already supporting this platform many has been already engaging in this prpject eraswap technology

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
vermontconan

Activity: 201

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:50:04 PM

Investing in era swap would be a great deal, as you will get sure benefits as they're collaborating with great platforms that offer secured and great services. Also, with their new way of making the users wallet through the use of biometrics is great. Everything is a win-win and worth investing. Good job era swap!
i do ahree agree with that its a guaranteed investment you will have in eraswap technology it provides a many benefited to the investors probably you'll make a Double-digit earning profits in this project EST the product is indeed amazing that would really satisfy the user/consumer

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
chillcott

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:04:12 PM

Another P2P wallet service . How do it differ to coins.ph and any other existing p2p wallet? What are the things we can expect after the application already built and finish?

Good question buddy, I also curious on how this application Era swap can compete to some successful existing wallet like coins.ph. Does the devs plan to surpass the service or they just maintaining it?
It has all the advanced featured which you expect to have an advanced level of a digital wallet and complete security can easy to access and cheaper price.
indeed eraswap has more innovative technologies and more adequate that most people would really satisfy the services of it and for sure the product of this project EST will be in great demand in the future

HyunBin

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:12:41 PM

Does the team has a back up plan if they cant hit or reach the target amount needed to start and produce the application? I saw some project that conduct an ICO and hit just the soft cap and failed to reach the hard cap.

Most of the recently ICO's even failed to reach its softcap so the question is if this project will still continue if they did not reach its softcap, will they seek help through venture capital just to get enough funds to develop the product?

We would like to inform you that we do not have a softcap. The reason being, we have already invested heavily on product development and going to bring the platform for the community anyway. We need to reach the hardcap so that we can deliver a world class product which can be beneficial for the community. We will need all your support to make Era Swap successful.

Its quite interesting that you do not have a soft cap. Does it mean that the product is already built and the purpose of the ICO is for able for the Era swap application to become popular in blockchain and cryptoworld?

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀           ▀▀██████
█████▀                 ▀█████
██████       ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
██████▄                 ▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄       ██████
█████▄                 ▄█████
██████▄▄           ▄▄██████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
zhaichi11

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:16:07 PM

Is there anyone here who can give me a link on where I can find and read about the people or the background of the people behind this such a great project Era swap?

Hello. You can check the team behind this project on the website: https://eraswaptoken.io/index.php

You can check their background through the LinkedIn profile.

You can also check the Youtube channel for more detail: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGCP4f5DF1W6sbCjS6y3T1g

Great thanks alot. I just want to do a background checking I guess this is important thing to do, knowing the people behind this project first. The next one is knowing what are the things this Eraswap can offer to one individual especially in wallet service.

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
enkongtukmol

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:16:47 PM

Turning vision into a reality is what EraSwap wanted to achieve using their platform, an online marketplace that provide everything you need especially for those freelancers. Thanks for the team behind this project for developing this kind of concept and good luck in the token sale!
i agree with the goal of thisveraswap technology is to provide a best marketplace with fair trading and timely accurate trading  and secure wallets that would satisfy the safety of the users
Yes that right but the most important to everyone is the safey and security of every wallet we use to be and also to prevent and to avoid from hackers everything need to be confidential for our own safety
this should work around the globe not only in the U.S the concept of the platform is very helpful. that is true every wallet should be secured from thieves.
lesgereron

Activity: 185

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:20:23 PM

Its quite interesting that you do not have a soft cap. Does it mean that the product is already built and the purpose of the ICO is for able for the Era swap application to become popular in blockchain and cryptoworld?
it does really interesting i think reaching the hard cap would be really not in question for sure it'll reach or even exceed our expectation i am looking forward to the product to be launched so that many people will consider this a new way in marketing place and secured wallets

Leetukyang

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:22:56 PM

I am sure that before they decided to do enter to a blockchain they carefully  study all the possibilities that can happen and confident that this project will work. They make sure that the plan will work as they wanted to be.

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
SantiagoEmz

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:26:39 PM

I do not understand your roadmap can be fully acquainted with your plans? Just want to know what targets the market Era Swap? What are the advantageous partnerships has Era Swap?

We have carefully worked on the roadmap so that the complete eco-system can sync easily with different components. As you can understand there are different components which will be developed and release in phases. Some of the components will be launched before the end of the ICO. We will keep you posted.

Thank you for supporting the project. We are working to create a global community so that everyone can use our Time Swappers platform to buy or sell tokenized time.
are you devs of this project? As far I understand this platform are running for different component there are the limit for each component? So do you use the token for paying for employer and freelancer?

I am not a developer but a part of the team. Yes, there are different components to this ecosystem to make it self-sustaining. There is no limit as such for each component. These components are interlinked. All the transaction within the Era Swap ecosystem will be done through Era Swap Tokens only.

Good to know that the team are actively communicating to a forum . And they have a representative here who always willing to answer all the question about the project. It will really help every investors to know the Eraswap project. Hopefully you will not get tired of answering the queries .

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform                                                    ⟩    ICO Active      Join Now    ⟩
⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨     Era Swap  │ Swap to Next Era     ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩
⟨    WhitePaper    ⟨      Facebook   │   Twitter   │   Telegram   │   LinkedIn   │   Reddit   │   Youtube      ⟩    ANN   ⟩
kingbadjah

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:34:49 PM

After the product and application built , who are the people or on what country this Era swap application will first launch ? I find this a very useful and easy to use application I wonder if I can use and avail it the time it already launch in the market.

◦◦○○●●●   KAMAGAMES TOKEN SALE   ●●●○○◦◦       
║   100M PLAYERS   ║   $57M REVENUE   ║   63% ANNUAL GROWTH   ║
●●●●●●   Join our TOKEN SALE and get + 20% BONUS!   ●●●●●●
lexkiee28

Activity: 368
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:41:26 PM

Joining era swap is the best for us freelancers and other normal users who do online transactions as they make every transaction very convenient. They also gives us a chance of getting more take-home money from our work.
With the rise of such type of services, more and more freelancers believe their career is more stable than a day job Era swap has a solution to solve in the world of crypto.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
neths29

Activity: 169

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:42:59 PM

There are many wallets nowadays that have been infiltrated by some hackers, I heard some news about one popular wallets that has been hacked eventhough that wallet has a solid security.

How or what are the thing you will do to prevent hacking of wallets and for able for some users to feel safe using era swap wallet?
Scam and hacking has been spread around in cryptocurrency and the Era swap technology are really serious about making the privacy and security of an individuals wallet through their product Eraswap offers a multi factors authentication with biometric also for security thus the private will only.be stored on the users.

Believe it or not , Im not doubting that multi factors authentication will work , but well I just want to be fully secured and need to become pedant and meticulous in choosing wallet now . I hope era swap can give me a wallet that even the best hacker cant hacked.
Well, they'll probably do those things as they are with some of the best developers and companies that have been known for a highly secured wallet. They will not allow their investors or users to get hacked.

Do you know some companies that already helping this Era swap team? I just want to read about the private companies who partnered to the devs of era swap .

Raffamichaels

Activity: 228

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:01:07 PM

After the product and application built , who are the people or on what country this Era swap application will first launch ? I find this a very useful and easy to use application I wonder if I can use and avail it the time it already launch in the market.
Era Swap is a platform for individuals to offer and avail their services in the form of tokenized, base on the roadmap their product will launch on November 2019.

kapoygyud

Activity: 124

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:29:03 PM

Joining era swap is the best for us freelancers and other normal users who do online transactions as they make every transaction very convenient. They also gives us a chance of getting more take-home money from our work.
Yes, I believe Era swap has a lot of partners and investors the company/project will be successful soon, self-sustaining and will generate profits.

⟨   EraSwapToken.io   ⟩  ⟩  ICO Active   Join Now  ⟩
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform
poiska7662

Activity: 192

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:44:28 PM

With the rise of such type of services, more and more freelancers believe their career is more stable than a day job Era swap has a solution to solve in the world of crypto.
True, the Era Swap provides a big help for the freelancer. the profit of freelancer can be enjoyed now because of the low offer in a transaction of Era Swap.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
creepyjas

Activity: 854
Merit: 272

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:11:09 PM

I will definitely follow EraSwap as it is an interesting campaign. Should read the white paper now
Spotlessvillian

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:48:41 PM

I am sure that before they decided to do enter to a blockchain they carefully  study all the possibilities that can happen and confident that this project will work. They make sure that the plan will work as they wanted to be.

It would be best to always have a plan but I also believe that the team has the capability to achieve the goal of Eraswap and as I can see on the recent updates on the social media eveything is going smooth for this project.
RareFortune

Activity: 602
Merit: 146

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:53:30 PM

True, the Era Swap provides a big help for the freelancer. the profit of freelancer can be enjoyed now because of the low offer in a transaction of Era Swap.

Also EraSwap offers a wallet where freelancer like me can easily exchange any cryptocurrency but I'm not sure if they will enable crypto-to-fiat. Getting jobs, get paid with crypto and store your profits into a secured wallet that was built with modern technologies.
vallarit11

Activity: 137

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:13:38 AM

Yes, I believe Era swap has a lot of partners and investors the company/project will be successful soon, self-sustaining and will generate profits.
Era swap offer the employers and the freelancer a time saving platform and saving some transaction fee having a better life.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: