Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:48:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ERA SWAP TOKEN (EST) Welcome to new era  (Read 51843 times)
xdboys1

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:17:47 AM

What are the benefits I can get if I plan to invest to this project? Is there any disadvantages or advantage I can get if I avail and believe to your platform?
For more information you can read and the whitepaper, All you want to know is in there Smiley
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
midaslordes

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:26:57 AM

This project gives a new experience for the freelancers to make their payments faster and efficient with the use of cryptocurrency and to elimitnate middle man fees.
That is totally and absolutely true! It really helps many people especially in transaction of payment as well as it somehow prevent people from getting fraud or being scam to those people who take advantage to others.

CoinFluencers
Copper Member

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 02:09:52 AM

Look forward for more productivity with Eraswap. Check our website for more! Go EraSwap!
Visit for more: https://eraswaptoken.io
meltoooot

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:22:47 AM

How much money did you raise during the pre-ICO?When and where can I trade tokens? What do you have now? A working project? As I see your community are bigger stronger.

Koalamite

Activity: 148

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:27:31 AM

Look forward for more productivity with Eraswap. Check our website for more! Go EraSwap!
This project gives a new experience for the freelancers to make their payments faster and efficient with the use of cryptocurrency and to elimitnate middle man fees.
That is totally and absolutely true! It really helps many people especially in transaction of payment as well as it somehow prevent people from getting fraud or being scam to those people who take advantage to others.
Yes this kind of platform is really helpul now a days an easy and convenient way in any kind of transaction and because many people are already using cryptocurrency plus the low rate of transaction fees

⟨   EraSwapToken.io   ⟩  ⟩  ICO Active   Join Now  ⟩
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform
vallarit11

Activity: 137

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:54:17 AM

Turning vision into a reality is what EraSwap wanted to achieve using their platform, an online marketplace that provide everything you need especially for those freelancers. Thanks for the team behind this project for developing this kind of concept and good luck in the token sale!
Not only for the freelancers but also for the employers, That's why im looking forward for this project because i see myself as a freelancer soon.
idoycodet

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:19:12 AM

EraSwap is exploring the potentials of this astonishing Blockchain technology, The Era Swap project does not stand still and is constantly evolving. The professional team copes with the tasks, thanks to this they have become the most popular means of exchanging information. a very promising project.
xdboys1

Activity: 121

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:35:32 AM

The platform stated that by using this Era Swap wallet, the user or customer can swap tokens without needing any exchanges to complete the transaction. It means this wallet is a user to user transaction which is I think more convenient compare to other wallet wherein more costly when it comes to transaction fee.
With their own e-wallet we may assure that our token are safe with them, good idea many investors want to secure their investments which this campaign has.
Cypto_nomics

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 06:44:15 AM

Turning vision into a reality is what EraSwap wanted to achieve using their platform, an online marketplace that provide everything you need especially for those freelancers. Thanks for the team behind this project for developing this kind of concept and good luck in the token sale!
Not only for the freelancers but also for the employers, That's why im looking forward for this project because i see myself as a freelancer soon.

Thank you for your support. Please read about 'How Era Swap builds a Framework for a Decentralized Economy' on BitcoinNews:

https://bitcoinnews.com/era-swap-framework-for-a-decentralized-economy/

cavs23

Activity: 78

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:37:33 AM

I will continue to read the white paper and learn more about it, it is very informative.
justlucky

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:54:12 AM

im not finish to read all about this era swap ico, but for me if this kind of platform make sure that the security make it strong. just a opinion this a kind of social interaction.
Papsie

Activity: 461

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:33:33 PM

Better environment leads to a greater productivity. check our website for more! Go EraSwap!

I like this kind of idea, a peaceful environment can boost the morale of the team that can lead to a successful and better outcome.

ElaineGanda

Activity: 422
Merit: 103

Futurov

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:39:22 PM

Its hard for me to understand the real value of this Eraswap and how this Eraswap application can affect one individual who will use this. I guess I need to read more updates about the eraswap project.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pitchipuff

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:47:54 PM

Its hard for me to understand the real value of this Eraswap and how this Eraswap application can affect one individual who will use this. I guess I need to read more updates about the eraswap project.
me also I cant figure it out what is the vision of the project which is for asset and paying of freelance but how? So those freelancer is need to be a member of this platform to use this? So if I slow.
jakezyrus00

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:50:51 PM

The idea of EraSwap is very necessary nowadays because there are lot of people choose to be a freelancer than working on a company due to the stress from workplace or getting tired from traveling. It is a marketplace for online service wherein crypto is the main payment, the mission of EraSwap is so clear that they want to spread awareness about cryptocurrencies.
Its so nice to be of growing team and progressing platform. It will benefit the community and make awareness about how to value cryptocurrencies,. And soon it will all be worth it.
As far as I know there are many existing wallet now that eventhough they become successful in ICO and collect enough funds to produce their application still failed to give a better security . Hopefully this Era swap application can make a good solution to security and hackers.
Ptrck

Activity: 391

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:52:31 PM

You're right! Reducing middle man in our industry is such a great help. Other than the problems with transactions between the freelancer and customer. They would also help you give more jobs through creating your account and they will adverte your profile to platforms that many companies or users are looking at.

meltoooot

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:53:50 PM

me also I cant figure it out what is the vision of the project which is for asset and paying of freelance but how? So those freelancer is need to be a member of this platform to use this? So if I slow.
as far I understand this platform is trading for the social community by using tokenize however just like from other exchange you need to change any token which under of eraswap.

jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:54:20 PM

Does the team has a back up plan if they cant hit or reach the target amount needed to start and produce the application? I saw some project that conduct an ICO and hit just the soft cap and failed to reach the hard cap.

I am sure that before they decided to do enter to a blockchain they carefully  study all the possibilities that can happen and confident that this project will work. They make sure that the plan will work as they wanted to be.
Well majority of ICOs entered blockchain to come up to have investors who will believe and trust the projecf.
IYAH

Activity: 230
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:58:24 PM

This project of Era swap is really reliable to everyone. One of their platfom goal is giving everybody a notice and idea about blockchain technology now a days
Era swap platform.has the basic foundation about cryptocurrencies and blockchains which will help peole to understand and Learn the basic fundamentals on it..

zhaichi11

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:00:20 PM

i agree with the goal of thisveraswap technology is to provide a best marketplace with fair trading and timely accurate trading  and secure wallets that would satisfy the safety of the users
Yes that right but the most important to everyone is the safey and security of every wallet we use to be and also to prevent and to avoid from hackers everything need to be confidential for our own safety
this should work around the globe not only in the U.S the concept of the platform is very helpful. that is true every wallet should be secured from thieves.

If thats the case , then it will be a great updates. Knowing that they dont limit the the country or the people who can experience and use their product. To a wallet service I guess what really matters is a security that cant destroyed by the hackers.

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: