Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:21:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ERA SWAP TOKEN (EST) Welcome to new era  (Read 51841 times)
Ptrck

Activity: 391
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:33:27 PM

Does the team has a back up plan if they cant hit or reach the target amount needed to start and produce the application? I saw some project that conduct an ICO and hit just the soft cap and failed to reach the hard cap.

I am sure that before they decided to do enter to a blockchain they carefully  study all the possibilities that can happen and confident that this project will work. They make sure that the plan will work as they wanted to be.
Era swap will also be launching a costum wallet that support multiple crypto token, so the beneficiary of the platform will having some extra income.
Investors in era swap shouldn't also be worried with the changes of the worth of tokens as they've collaborated with timeally to atleast maximize their investments' worth.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Spotlessvillian

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:42:42 PM

Is there anyone here who can give me a link on where I can find and read about the people or the background of the people behind this such a great project Era swap?

Hello. You can check the team behind this project on the website: https://eraswaptoken.io/index.php

You can check their background through the LinkedIn profile.

You can also check the Youtube channel for more detail: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGCP4f5DF1W6sbCjS6y3T1g

Great thanks alot. I just want to do a background checking I guess this is important thing to do, knowing the people behind this project first. The next one is knowing what are the things this Eraswap can offer to one individual especially in wallet service.

Its true that background checking of people behind this project is important. They say that knowing the people behind this project can give you a hint if this project will become successful or not.
I also agree to you, as i check the BM's and the team of this project they doing great and has a good job in this crypto world. I hope they also do to this project.  Cheesy

I agree too. Checking their backgrounds is the most important and to create a good and successful team.most important thing they study well this project so in the near future it will success in term of the benefitiary of thus project.
memyselfandi

Activity: 573

Futurov

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:59:01 PM

Good news Era Swap is gaining popularity on Facebook and Twitter. Also, its rank on Icomark is 7.9 quite an average status of Era Swap.
https://icomarks.com/ico/era-swap-token
that true I check on that too, 7.9 is a high number in ranking. despite that, the platform is very useful to everyone using exchange and wallet. they offer low transaction fee so I guess it will be a success.
well having 7.9 rate ranking on icomark is not a bad thing its quite good proof that the platform od eraswap has gained interest to people and make a good impression on it they must really have seen the product of how it can benefit and what it can offer great services to people
I've read some articles saying that most of the investors now a days are giving so much importance to those evaluation and rankings of a project comes from different trusted personality and sites. Because instead of studying the project by themselves, they will just look for some feedback and rate rankings to justify whether the project is good enough or not. That is why notice that most of the projects are fronting their evaluation and ratings to earn more investors.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Papapat22

Activity: 267
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:13:35 PM

They're indeed having a really good proposal and purpose in this kind of industry. I just hope that many people could invest and support this platform as they have so many good planned services in the future.

aedankreios

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:55:46 PM

Hello,

EraSwap ICO has been listed on UnboxICO (link: http://unboxico.com/ico_detail.php/749/EraSwap/ ).

Feel free to contact us via unboxico108@gmail.com , if you have any questions.

this is really good that you listed Era Swap in your website. I think Era Swap team should list their ICO in as many listing sites as possible because this will help them to increase project awareness as lots of crypto-related people closely follow these ranking and rating platforms. tokenmarket would be a great choice. ICObench is also very good and very famous.
i agree with you that will really help the eraswap project to get more investors and supporters as well and it would be best if you can list with well-known listing sites it would really spread the awareness of the project

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
vermontconan

Activity: 201

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:14:00 PM

They're indeed having a really good proposal and purpose in this kind of industry. I just hope that many people could invest and support this platform as they have so many good planned services in the future.
i am confident to the team i know they can make it happen the project already has a solid platform now the team should execute very well the strategy and plan thoroughly and follow their roadmap and everything will follow through

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:18:51 PM

A vision to uplift and stabilize value of Era Swap tokens and create a new medium of exchange for self employed and employers on blockchain.

TimeAlly: A real distributed system:

Era Swap has meticulously chalked out a path towards being distributed and decentralized in a true sense. TimeAlly is really a matchless proposition by Era Swap to increase the demand for tokens and make the entire ecosystem ‘distributed’ in a right sense. Incentives such as power token empower ownership of each token holder on platform and the entire ecosystem, in turn, towards decentralization.

TimeAlly is a solution to reduce volatility:

Era swap is endeavoring to tackle the glitches coming in the way of TimeAlly holder community members by using Era Swap smart contract called TimeAlly that governs a distribution by pre determined rules based on proof of stake of EST (Era Swap Token).

TimeAlly is a strong solution to reduce volatility. Once when volatility is being reduced by restricting the supply of tokens, the demand of tokens will rise and hence the value of tokens will rise too. This way, TimeAlly offers benefits for all its users by increasing value and decreasing volatility.

Benefits of TimeAlly:

The decrease in volatility will encourage Time Swappers to trade services on the platform as the value of their tokens remains more stable and cushions users from derastic cryptomarket volatility.

Also, reduced volatility will encourage more and more sellers to join the platform to trade time comfortably as they do not have to worry about the ‘changing value of their worth’.

Another subtle aspect of Time Ally is the fact that on one side it sucks the supply out of the market and on the other side, as a by-product of reduced volatility, it boosts the demand. Once the demand gets boosted, the value of the tokens will rise to benefit the TimeAlly holders.

For investors who do not want to get into excessive day-trading but anyhow wants to maximize count of tokens their tokens, TimeAlly has a wonderful solution. Investors who choose to use TimeAlly will keep increasing their tokens, and with the reduced supply, the worth of EST is expected to go up as well. So, investors who wish to just hold, benefit from an increase in the number of tokens as well as the value.

To give the platform a truly distributed structure, TimeAlly is carefully constructed to reward every single stakeholder, who will extend, helps in supporting or growing the Era Swap ecosystem. These rewards will come from a newly released token Instead of penalizing sellers profit margin and buyers cost.

The Process (Tokenomics behind TimeAlly):

While TimeAlly rewards all the users, 50% of the amount is liquid, i.e. upfront EST, and 50% are locked up in smart contract. When a user wishes to Discontinue Smart Contract from the TimeAlly contract, their tokens are released in 104 weeks.

50% of the newly released EST would be distributed to users on a timely basis through a TimeAlly smart contract.

50% of TimeAlly tokens are assigned to the work pool. Further, the work pool tokens are divided into

• Curators (10%),

• Time traders (10%),

• Referral bounty for day swappers (25%),

• And BuzCafe (5%).

Of the remaining 50% TimeAlly tokens, 20% of the TimeAlly tokens are distributed as power tokens. All these tokens are given away by TimeAlly holder community members to other stakeholders in the ecosystem who help in growing and maintaining the ecosystem. Power tokens are valid only for 30 days. If not given away within that time, these tokens are burned.

The rest of the (30%) TimeAlly tokens will be distributed to the stakeholders in correlation with their vesting periods and amount of token they hold.

There might be a chance that TimeAlly members will favor their selective members while distributing the power tokens. However, if this distribution is not in sync with the receiving members’ reputation score on the platform, the legitimacy of the power tokens received could be questioned.

So to remove this situation, a TimeAlly holder can allocate a maximum of 15% power token to any single member. Once the allocation is done, then the next allocation takes place for that user only after 60 days from the date of allocation.

TimeAlly and its Functionality:

TimeAlly incentivized EST holders for holding EST for a longer time period. When the token holders opt for TimeAlly, their tokens are locked up for the duration they choose.

TimeAlly helps auto rebalancing to increase gains naturally for all participants.

For more please visit our website: https://eraswaptoken.io

Also connect with us on Social media platforms.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/eraswaptoken/

LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/eraswap/

Twitter: https://twitter.com/eraswaptec

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGCP4f5DF1W6sbCjS6y3T1g

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/eraswap/

Telegram: t.me/eraswap

Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.es/eraswapt/

Stumbleupon (mix): https://mix.com/eraswap

Tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/eraswap

Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/EraSwap

Source: https://medium.com/@eraswap/a-vision-to-uplift-and-stabilize-value-of-era-swap-tokens-and-create-a-new-medium-of-exchange-for-825da301d070
A very promising concept which would take you to invest without asking question. Very detailed and oriented explanation.
chillcott

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:27:06 PM

Good news Era Swap is gaining popularity on Facebook and Twitter. Also, its rank on Icomark is 7.9 quite an average status of Era Swap.
that true I check on that too, 7.9 is a high number in ranking. despite that, the platform is very useful to everyone using exchange and wallet. they offer low transaction fee so I guess it will be a success.
well having 7.9 rate ranking on icomark is not a bad thing its quite good proof that the platform od eraswap has gained interest to people and make a good impression on it they must really have seen the product of how it can benefit and what it can offer great services to people
I've read some articles saying that most of the investors now a days are giving so much importance to those evaluation and rankings of a project comes from different trusted personality and sites. Because instead of studying the project by themselves, they will just look for some feedback and rate rankings to justify whether the project is good enough or not. That is why notice that most of the projects are fronting their evaluation and ratings to earn more investors.
youre right nowadays people are looking for the remarks of ones ico and its reviews and ratings it is one of the fundamental things investor are trying to look for before they invest and it would be really if Eraswap will be a list in more well known ICO listing

lesgereron

Activity: 185

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:35:40 PM

youre right nowadays people are looking for the remarks of ones ico and its reviews and ratings it is one of the fundamental things investor are trying to look for before they invest and it would be really if Eraswap will be a list in more well known ICO listing
basically people make their impression through ratings and evaluation of one's ICO before they invest and have listed in the more popularity crypto related listing site it would really help eraswap to get more advantages and gained more investors

Lebrond

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:38:46 PM

i am confident to the team i know they can make it happen the project already has a solid platform now the team should execute very well the strategy and plan thoroughly and follow their roadmap and everything will follow through
Of course, I have come to believe that in the future the project can easily get a lot of support. this project has 3 phases of crowd sale and hopefully all targets can be achieved.
Digitelow

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:41:20 PM

I believed that Eraswap has many investors and partners that will help them build a great community. So as an individual you can see the bright future of this project because it is self-sustaining and will generate profits.
I would say its really great and i think the popularity of eraswap is getting more bigger and bigger and its gaining more supporters and investors
creepyjas

Activity: 854
Merit: 272

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:53:13 PM

basically people make their impression through ratings and evaluation of one's ICO before they invest and have listed in the more popularity crypto related listing site it would really help eraswap to get more advantages and gained more investors

Same thought here. Me as a bounty hunter and also a small time token investor, I rely a lot to reviews and ratings of an ICO. I don't only just read their whitepaper. I also participate to discussions like this.
Jaka.Sembuh

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 01:57:12 AM

the concept and also the purpose of a project is to determine the interest of the participants in supporting the project so that it is very important that a project has a very interesting concept and purpose so that in the future it will be easier to get a lot of support. I hope this project can attract a lot of support from investors so that in the future the target will be more easily achieved.
Planton

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:35:06 AM

the concept and also the purpose of a project is to determine the interest of the participants in supporting the project so that it is very important that a project has a very interesting concept and purpose so that in the future it will be easier to get a lot of support. I hope this project can attract a lot of support from investors so that in the future the target will be more easily achieved.

this project will be successful depending on the team involved in it, I also believe that this project will be successful as the managing team is a reliable team and they will always try hard for this project to be successful.
meltoooot

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 03:28:35 AM

this project will be successful depending on the team involved in it, I also believe that this project will be successful as the managing team is a reliable team and they will always try hard for this project to be successful.
make it simple and easier the concept much better to understand what are target and benefit to give to all going to join the project being active is a must, successful is on hand of the developer and the team.

Pitchipuff

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 03:38:10 AM

Same thought here. Me as a bounty hunter and also a small time token investor, I rely a lot to reviews and ratings of an ICO. I don't only just read their whitepaper. I also participate in discussions like this.
actually 1$ is expensive for every transaction much better if they going to low a little because more investor even cents is important need more review for the team because small time investor is a big help for success.
Koalamite

Activity: 148

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 04:27:41 AM

Same thought here. Me as a bounty hunter and also a small time token investor, I rely a lot to reviews and ratings of an ICO. I don't only just read their whitepaper. I also participate in discussions like this.
actually 1$ is expensive for every transaction much better if they going to low a little because more investor even cents is important need more review for the team because small time investor is a big help for success.
Thats sounds great the good thing is this project is just started i think many people and investors are already saw the potential of this project of Eraswap and also the platform is very attractive and reliable so far the project is doing great

⟨   EraSwapToken.io   ⟩  ⟩  ICO Active   Join Now  ⟩
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform
cavs23

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 05:26:46 AM

Yes Sir, you got my point too. If they lower the price a little bit more I am sure it will attract more investors.
midaslordes

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 05:54:33 AM

There could possibly a hundred of testing on their security before they established this project, and with so many news about hacking in this kind of industry, I'm sure they already look for a solution from the easiest and worst problem that they can ever think of. So, we don't have to worry about it anymore, we just have to believe in them.
that's mandatory for a project like this, I'm sure the team is aware of that and making a solution on a possible situation that might happen in future.
That is true and I absolutely agreed to what you have said.  Before a project  or ICO to be established and implemented it is really mandatory for it to have several tests to ensure the quality of this project which Era Swap has definitely done it.

HyunBin

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:11:09 AM

According to what I have read to the facebook page of Era swap. Era swap wallet will allow the user to exchange tokens within wallet to save extra on transaction charges to move tokens to exchange. Does it mean that the transaction will be free if we use the application Era swap?

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀           ▀▀██████
█████▀                 ▀█████
██████       ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
██████▄                 ▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄       ██████
█████▄                 ▄█████
██████▄▄           ▄▄██████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: