Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:13:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ERA SWAP TOKEN (EST) Welcome to new era  (Read 51841 times)
CoinFluencers
Copper Member

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 03:44:58 AM

50% Discounts to EraSwap Token Users.  Check our website for more! Go EraSwap!
Visit for more: https://eraswaptoken.io

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CoinFluencers
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 03:47:36 AM

EraSwap's clear Mission to Progress and Evolve.Check our website for more! Go EraSwap!
CoinFluencers
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 03:53:24 AM

Various services can be easily availed through freelancers on the EraSwap Platform.Check our website for more! Go EraSwap!
jackielim

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:29:39 AM

All the stakeholders of Era Swap ecosystem will be rewarded for being a helping hand in the growth and maintaining of the platform. Check our website for more! Go EraSwap!
yey! That is how Era Swap value their people. They mean the people by rewarding them for being hard working and helping the project to be more popular.
jackielim

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:33:09 AM

Era Swap platform is used to buy and sell tokenized time. Check our website for more! Go EraSwap!

If this is true, then do you have any success partnership or atleast have you been negotiating to some big exchange company?

The team already in the process , negotiating to some top exchanges and also doing their best to plan so that they can atleast make a worthy application that everyone expect to have.
Era Swap wanted to meet the expectation of people especially to achieve the vision of the project. Negotiating to differnt exchanges will truly will succeed
jackielim

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:34:49 AM

We have all the required solutions to tackle Cryptocurrency Problems. Check our website for more! Go EraSwap!

Good to know that the team also cares on what really needs of some investors and believers of crypto. The reason why they come up to idea of making a wallet that has a non threat hacking.

Offering different kind of solutions that is related to cryptocurrency is a very bright idea that could help to attract non-crypto believer to join the ecosystem if they knew how to handle any kinds of attack specifically hacking.
Yes a brilliant idea because they care about people most especially to investors who will be the key to make the project successful.
Koalamite

Activity: 148
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:58:52 AM

We have all the required solutions to tackle Cryptocurrency Problems. Check our website for more! Go EraSwap!

Good to know that the team also cares on what really needs of some investors and believers of crypto. The reason why they come up to idea of making a wallet that has a non threat hacking.

Offering different kind of solutions that is related to cryptocurrency is a very bright idea that could help to attract non-crypto believer to join the ecosystem if they knew how to handle any kinds of attack specifically hacking.
Yes a brilliant idea because they care about people most especially to investors who will be the key to make the project successful.
Its nice to hear that Eraswap is dealing about resolving some problem may we encounter in cryptocurrency is i the future thats why their platfom is very interesting and i iknow that many investors going to be attract on this project

⟨   EraSwapToken.io   ⟩  ⟩  ICO Active   Join Now  ⟩
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform
Justenjoy1903

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:31:15 AM

Easy way of outsourcing of free lancers, 50% discount on ComputeEx for Era Swap token holders, a stream of education available for those who wants to achieve more technical skills and some rewards for distributors of the platform. Its a profitable kind of social involvement for everyone!
memyselfandi

Activity: 573

Futurov

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:04:33 AM

At some how I disagree that Era Swap wallet do not have a threat when it comes to breaching their security measures. All of the existing crypto wallet have a threat hacking because that's what hackers are doing and I am sure that the team are expecting it also. They just need to make their security more stronger, solid and effective.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
creepyjas

Activity: 854
Merit: 272

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:00:43 AM

Freelancing is the most Essential part of the new age sharing Economies.  Check our website for more! Go EraSwap!

This is a lot of help for freelancers as there are just a few platforms out that is designed for freelancers. This will be a hit!
Pitchipuff

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 01:18:00 PM

What are the things we can expect the time the application already built and launch in the market? How can we be sure that the project will become a worthy project?

Good question, but isnt obvious that after the application already built the next more that the team will do is developing and improving the service of Eraswap. Ofcourse the time Era swap application already launch in the market we must expect some issues  .

Yes it is normal for the devs to think for the development of the application. Im sure after the product launch many investors will attract to the good quality service that Era swap can do.
Investors will not wait the launch because given the statement in the whitepaper all are well stated. ANalyzing all the concepts and features will be your proof that project is worth to invest.
Pitchipuff

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 01:23:03 PM

Freelancing is the most Essential part of the new age sharing Economies.  Check our website for more! Go EraSwap!

This is a lot of help for freelancers as there are just a few platforms out that is designed for freelancers. This will be a hit!
Actually at this moment, a lot are switching to be a freelancers why? Because one thing you owned your time, you can work freely. Second a lot of new things to be learned and meeting new people. Third, you are exploring to different nature of industry.
IYAH

Activity: 230

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 01:37:56 PM

the concept and also the purpose of a project is to determine the interest of the participants in supporting the project so that it is very important that a project has a very interesting concept and purpose so that in the future it will be easier to get a lot of support. I hope this project can attract a lot of support from investors so that in the future the target will be more easily achieved.

this project will be successful depending on the team involved in it, I also believe that this project will be successful as the managing team is a reliable team and they will always try hard for this project to be successful.
Success is fruit of hardwork and dedication, this will relies through hardwork of the team and the developers. Also it will relies on how will the platform will work out without any hindrance upon its launch.

RareFortune

Activity: 602
Merit: 146

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:51:21 PM

the concept and also the purpose of a project is to determine the interest of the participants in supporting the project so that it is very important that a project has a very interesting concept and purpose so that in the future it will be easier to get a lot of support. I hope this project can attract a lot of support from investors so that in the future the target will be more easily achieved.

this project will be successful depending on the team involved in it, I also believe that this project will be successful as the managing team is a reliable team and they will always try hard for this project to be successful.
Success is fruit of hardwork and dedication, this will relies through hardwork of the team and the developers. Also it will relies on how will the platform will work out without any hindrance upon its launch.

That is totally correct and we can see that EraSwap is run by professionals that knows what is needed to bring this platform into its success but don't forget that the continuation of this project lies on the result of its token sale so lets hope that it reaches the minimum fund goal for the development of the platform.
Koalamite

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:22:57 AM

Actually at this moment, a lot are switching to be a freelancers why? Because one thing you owned your time, you can work freely. Second a lot of new things to be learned and meeting new people. Third, you are exploring to different nature of industry.
Yes thats probably true thats the one thing is really good in freelancing you can manage your own time in different way to and also to do your job well plus you can gain additional knowledge in freelance way

IYAH

Activity: 230

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:53:32 AM

Good news Era Swap is gaining popularity on Facebook and Twitter. Also, its rank on Icomark is 7.9 quite an average status of Era Swap.
https://icomarks.com/ico/era-swap-token
that true I check on that too, 7.9 is a high number in ranking. despite that, the platform is very useful to everyone using exchange and wallet. they offer low transaction fee so I guess it will be a success.
well having 7.9 rate ranking on icomark is not a bad thing its quite good proof that the platform od eraswap has gained interest to people and make a good impression on it they must really have seen the product of how it can benefit and what it can offer great services to people
I've read some articles saying that most of the investors now a days are giving so much importance to those evaluation and rankings of a project comes from different trusted personality and sites. Because instead of studying the project by themselves, they will just look for some feedback and rate rankings to justify whether the project is good enough or not. That is why notice that most of the projects are fronting their evaluation and ratings to earn more investors.
youre right nowadays people are looking for the remarks of ones ico and its reviews and ratings it is one of the fundamental things investor are trying to look for before they invest and it would be really if Eraswap will be a list in more well known ICO listing
basically people make their impression through ratings and evaluation of one's ICO before they invest and have listed in the more popularity crypto related listing site it would really help eraswap to get more advantages and gained more investors

Same thought here. Me as a bounty hunter and also a small time token investor, I rely a lot to reviews and ratings of an ICO. I don't only just read their whitepaper. I also participate in discussions like this.
actually 1$ is expensive for every transaction much better if they going to low a little because more investor even cents is important need more review for the team because small time investor is a big help for success.
Yes Sir, you got my point too. If they lower the price a little bit more I am sure it will attract more investors.
Well for sure this platform will attracts investors to come in, because it has a potential in the market, its reliable and at the same time its going to be globally known.

Koalamite

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 12:59:18 PM

That is totally correct and we can see that EraSwap is run by professionals that knows what is needed to bring this platform into its success but don't forget that the continuation of this project lies on the result of its token sale so lets hope that it reaches the minimum fund goal for the development of the platform.
What i am seeing so far the team is doing great for this project of Eraswap we just need to wait for further updates from the team and i think they doing anything and working hard for the best of this project im sure that ths project will have a long run in crypto world

creepyjas

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:45:01 PM

Indeed you say. They need to at least reach their softcap to enable them to start the project. If the tokensale runs smoothly then the project will get a good outcome. Having those said, the team really needs a good marketing strategy to get more investors.
Justenjoy1903

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 03:53:44 PM

Fresh new posts that might help you once you participate.

Here the token burning rules:

(i) Once a seller subscribes to the time swappers platform,
(ii) Unused power tokens and
(iii) Whenever the borrower defaults on a Timeally loan

Workflow also consist of timeswapper, eraswapwallet, computex and timeally.
creepyjas

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:39:34 PM

Fresh new posts that might help you once you participate.

Here the token burning rules:

(i) Once a seller subscribes to the time swappers platform,
(ii) Unused power tokens and
(iii) Whenever the borrower defaults on a Timeally loan

Workflow also consist of timeswapper, eraswapwallet, computex and timeally.

So, they are burning some tokens. Where can I find the reference for this post? Link pls.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: