Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:50:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Blokbiz - Safe Crypto investments, controlled project!  (Read 7085 times)
Rightchoice

Activity: 347
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:36:20 PM

I have heard a lot of fuss about crypto crowdfunding platforms and all the benefits inherent in it. However, I want you to tell me what I stand to benefit if I invest on your platform. Also, I want to you to educate me on what the BlokBiz Platform is all about.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BlokbizICO (OP)

Activity: 157
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:53:37 PM

Cool, thanks for such detailed answers…. Wish you luck with the project!

Most welcome. If you got any other questions, feel free to ask.
BlokbizICO (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:00:03 PM

I have heard a lot of fuss about crypto crowdfunding platforms and all the benefits inherent in it. However, I want you to tell me what I stand to benefit if I invest on your platform. Also, I want to you to educate me on what the BlokBiz Platform is all about.

BlokBiz platform is designed for supporting and financing viable ICO (Initial Coin Offering) projects. BlokBiz was developed to cater for those investors, whether professional or newbie, seeking a viable platform to invest in the ICO space.

The following are the benefits of using our BlokBiz platform:

●    Investors on the Blokbiz platform are sure of investing in a fully-verified and fully-monitored ICO project
●    All projects listed on the Blokbiz platform are monitored by our compliance department
●    Investors on the Blokbiz platform are guaranteed high returns on investment.
●    Our team monitors the cryptocurrency market on a 24/7 basis.

Thank you,
The BlokBiz Team
Hung Yu So

Activity: 162

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 05:00:41 AM

Do you guys have Bounty program?

Also, I like to know as user on your platform, what step by step procedures I need to follow when I am ready to fund any project listed on your website.
FantasyGold

Activity: 75
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 05:07:44 AM

Very interesting and type of project that perhaps can interest everyone! I want to know the mechanism you have in place to manage the inherent risk in the cryptocurrency crowdfunding process?
Danumsigwasan

Activity: 253
Merit: 13

I am from Forex world.

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 05:30:13 AM

I have over 10 years experience in the crypto and crowdfunding world. Several times, I have had my fingers burnt due to price fluctuation.

Currently, I am being careful before I invest in a platform. My question is, what is the assurance that the price of your token won't fluctuate after investing my money?
Tatsiana07

Activity: 532
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:09:41 PM

I have over 10 years experience in the crypto and crowdfunding world. Several times, I have had my fingers burnt due to price fluctuation.

Currently, I am being careful before I invest in a platform. My question is, what is the assurance that the price of your token won't fluctuate after investing my money?
No one will give a guarantee. Thanks to the facts and documents of a specific project, you yourself must draw conclusions about the project.

HelgaJ

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:12:46 PM

Perhaps this is a very interesting project, but unfortunately, the ICO industry is dying at the moment. Now it is very difficult to find good projects for investment.

BlokbizICO (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:06:01 PM

Do you guys have Bounty program?

Also, I like to know as user on your platform, what step by step procedures I need to follow when I am ready to fund any project listed on your website.

We already have the Bounty running since last 2 months. You can check the details from here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5029616.msg45740044#msg45740044

As per rest of your question - Here is how to fund a project on our platform:

1.   You can invest in any company listed within the BlokBiz platform after a quick registration. After the investment has been done, the company’s tokens will appear in your wallet automatically.
2.   A project manager will approve the transfer of the funded amounts. It will be transferred to the company’s wallet in installments based on the attached budget plan.
3.   The whole point of pay-out in installments is that if the company is not proceeding properly, or stops completely or there are any suspicious activities, BlokBiz will transfer back the remaining invested funds to the investors.

Thank you,
The BlokBiz Team
BlokbizICO (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:18:01 PM

Very interesting and type of project that perhaps can interest everyone! I want to know the mechanism you have in place to manage the inherent risk in the cryptocurrency crowdfunding process?

We are a crowdfunding company designed to support and finance ICOs. Cryptocurrency crowdfunding is a viable project you can invest in. Successful crowdfunding depend heavily on factors over which we have little or no control. With a product this new, market volatility is inevitable. Nevertheless, we are confident that our knowledge and experience enables us to minimize these risks and maximize the efficiency of the lending platform over their effective lifespan.

Thank you,
The BlokBiz Team
Joseph R. Cord

Activity: 145

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:22:51 PM

I really have great interest in this project, but I always fear one thing. Last time I invested in a similar project my identity was compromised. Fraudsters contacted me promising me bogus rewards. Now, for me to be sure that I am dealing with a trustworthy platform, how do you manage the personal information of your clients and other users of your platform?
BlokbizICO (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:34:04 PM

No one will give a guarantee. Thanks to the facts and documents of a specific project, you yourself must draw conclusions about the project.

Thanks for your views. That is exactly what we have mentioned already. We do realize that people have concerns with their funds and investment, which is right as well. However, these things can't be guaranteed, as we already wrote above. But what we have should be ENOUGH to give us a chance!

Thank you,
The BlokBiz Team
BlokbizICO (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 08:08:15 PM

Perhaps this is a very interesting project, but unfortunately, the ICO industry is dying at the moment. Now it is very difficult to find good projects for investment.

We do realize that we have come up in time when people are struggling and have serious fears, not just with ICO investments but even with major and established options. However, we completely believe that the industry is moving towards BETTER zone, which obviously is not visible due to the MASSIVE price fall, but in behind the scene, the industry WILL rise and will rise rapidly.

As per this project, it's very precious, and we have NOT developed it so to make it succeed straight away. We are willing to put in and reach to the vision for which we have created it for. And we are sure, it will not just be a great investment itself, but will open opportunities to even MORE investments!

Thank you,
The BlokBiz Team
FutureICOs

Activity: 449
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:31:42 PM

I just saw Multicurrency payment available now. Is that true? If so then that is really cool news!!
Andrew Parker

Activity: 164
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:47:22 PM

I am not an expert investor in the crowdfunding or crypto ecosystem, so I need to know few things about this. I have already went through Whitepaper and website, but still want to ask few something. I saw somewhere that your project makes use of ERC 20. I would like you to provide me with the reason(s) why your company settled for ERC 20.
BlokbizICO (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:22:38 PM

I just saw Multicurrency payment available now. Is that true? If so then that is really cool news!!

It is very much true. You can check here https://twitter.com/i/status/1062061675635990540

If you have any other question, please let us know.

Thank you,
The BlokBiz Team
BlokbizICO (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:43:10 PM

I am not an expert investor in the crowdfunding or crypto ecosystem, so I need to know few things about this. I have already went through Whitepaper and website, but still want to ask few something. I saw somewhere that your project makes use of ERC 20. I would like you to provide me with the reason(s) why your company settled for ERC 20.

As mentioned before we are a crowfunding platform, whose goal is to support and finance ICOs. We make use of ERC20 because it is type of a protocol whom you can create new tokens on the Ethereum blockchain. Ethereum offers an open-source standardized system, which can help the integration of several currencies and they use a standard set of rules and guidelines, including support smart contract.

Despite the fact that there are more opportunities to decide which standard is the appropriate for us, we have chosen the Ethereum system because of its multi-purpose program and it has got a standard prescript. We hope our response has helped you.

Thank you,
The BlokBiz Team
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:28:34 PM

The Project looks cool. I took out time from my busy schedule to peruse your website and white paper. So, wanted to find out more. I want to find out the exact fees that your platform normally charge users. I am weighing lots of options on the market, so please I need specifics. Regards
Uritron

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:22:16 PM

Well, I don't prefer fun stuff. I am a business minded person and I want to raise funds from your platform to expand my business scope. So, I like to know what targets do you have on the table?
BlokbizICO (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:41:05 PM

The Project looks cool. I took out time from my busy schedule to peruse your website and white paper. So, wanted to find out more. I want to find out the exact fees that your platform normally charge users. I am weighing lots of options on the market, so please I need specifics. Regards

Our commission will be 2% from companies from the goal amount of Ethereum as a service fee (for example, if their goal is 5.000 ETH -> our fee is 100 ETH) + 1% of the total supply of the company’s tokens. The tokens will be only used for our exchange site as our stock to serve our customers as efficiently as possible.

In addition, we demand 1% transaction fee from the investors after every transaction. If an investor keeps certain amount of our tokens in his/her BlokBiz wallet, the transaction fee will be reduced to 0.5%. Hope the analysis helps.

Thank you,
The BlokBiz Team
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: