Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 06:08:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Electric car - do you like it?  (Read 2136 times)
Oowa

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:22:57 AM

yes,it has energy typically stored in rechargeable batteries.
vabalkazh

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:40:35 PM

Like it or not - its our future and everyone would probably have to get used to it. As for me, I would love to be a Tesla owner.
Impulseboy

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:03:17 PM

I do. I think that they are better than gas-powered because they are more eco-friendly. However, the problem with electric cars is its price, as well as charging time. Perhaps in the near future, car manufacturers will come up with newly improved electric cars that is more eco-friendly, affordable, and can last in long trips.
Jimbable

Activity: 115

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:35:40 PM

They are perfect for urban areas, and not really for the roadtrips. But i don't think fossil-fuel-mafia would allow electric cars to be mainstream anytime soon.
bluefirecorp_

Activity: 574
Merit: 152

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:20:25 PM

I have a Nissan Leaf.  By far the best car I have ever owned with one exception:  you cannot beat a gas powered vehicle for long trips.

Solution:  Electric car for everyday short trips, gas car for long trips.

Hydrogen my friend. Batteries have an insane low energy density.

Yeah, electric vehicles are the future. Batteries are not.

avbitx

Activity: 14
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:49:40 AM

I do like Electric cars have the future in their hand, the only problem being speed and long drives can't be depended on battery charge.
Speed in electric cars can be expected on in high end and expensive cars.
imunk

Activity: 319
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:09:04 PM

Electric cars are our future. They are becoming better every day. Do you like electric car, do you use one (which one)?

My country still didn't have electric car to buy.... How much in you country to get one, and my opinion is people must change their car to electric one cause Earth oil can last forever.

Green_Bulb

Activity: 261
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:09:29 PM

Electric cars are perfect for cities where electricity is not a problem and you could install a lot of charging stations.
Relatively low power of such cars is not that critical in urban environment, but may be problematic in the countryside and long-distance travel.
Marsel12

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 09:28:36 AM

I think this is a great idea! In the future, all cars should be electric. Unfortunately I can not afford such a car yet. But I hope in the future they will be available for everyone at a price.
Amadeo33

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 01:21:15 PM

I think this is a great idea! In the future, all cars should be electric. Unfortunately I can not afford such a car yet. But I hope in the future they will be available for everyone at a price.

I think it is possible to switch to electric cars now . But there are people who don't want it.The owners of gas stations don`t allow it soon.
Elonripeto

Activity: 80

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 12:52:37 AM

Electric cars to me should be within a city movement and that could reduce gas emission in the city... but for journey outside a city you use gas power cars!! or a car with both functions in one will be great!! so you can switch between gas and electric!!
Attila1979

Activity: 321

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 06:48:03 AM

Yes, i like it, i like every new useful technologies that mekes life easier and better and helps to save the enviroment.
ripthesystem

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:19:24 AM

With cars still being one of the the major contributors to the CO emission, I hope in the nearest future conventional cars will be replaced by electric ones.
1to2Game

Activity: 76

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:24:29 AM

Mostly, hype about eco-friendly e-cars is just hypocrisy and wrong way to promote it.

It goes down to battery: increase capacity at least 3 times per kilo/pound of it's weight and increase service life of it from modern day 6-7 years to 15-18. After that e-cars will sell themselves, tho i don't envy regions where materials for batteries are mined as it's way more messier than oil (if it's not tar sands- that's a disaster) and humanity will have another energy crisis on it's hands, this time from electricity shortage due to skyrocketed demand.
Garrisene

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:00:05 AM

Electric cars are our future. They are becoming better every day. Do you like electric car, do you use one (which one)?

I do not like them, yet. Still too expensive, not many places where to charge and  small range.
Maybe in next 5-10 years.
nguyenthuyduog

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 01:29:41 PM

In my country electric cars are not popular
Often only electric bicycles are still gasoline-powered vehicles
They release a lot of carbon
I think electric cars will gradually replace other vehicles Cry
iranzaminn

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 01:42:57 PM

i like them a lot and i think they are the future because of all the ways we can produce electricity, but i think it would take some time to fix the electric cars problems such as low travel range per charging and also long charging time.
coins4commies

Activity: 952
Merit: 175

@cryptocommies

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:23:49 PM

Electric cars would have been great 50 years ago but now, at a time when cars are on the way out all together, its too little, too late.  The most advanced cities are going car-free and AI is making public transit more viable while the internet has made work-trips less necessary. 

Electric cars also arrive at a time when the resources consumed obtaining raw materials necessary for producing the battery and car outweigh the savings in carbon emissions from driving the car.  You would have to drive an electric car for 7 years before you start to get a net postiive impact compared to an equivalent conventional car but the batteries don't even last that long and people don't generally drive personal cars much longer. 

The wise move is not to buy more electric cars, but to buy less cars altogether and design our communities in a way that mitigates the need for cars.
Ciscopro2000

Activity: 495
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 11:55:57 PM

I like Tesla.  I don’t have one yet but will get one in the future when I get my next car.
xprince1996

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 01:52:33 AM

Yes i like electric car it was so eco friendly you use electric car you help mother earth

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: