Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:12:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Electric car - do you like it?  (Read 2136 times)
Xerof (OP)

Activity: 53
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:49:55 PM
Merited by OgNasty (1)

Electric cars are our future. They are becoming better every day. Do you like electric car, do you use one (which one)?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Nanoverso

Activity: 101
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 07:54:27 PM

I agree with you as they being the best technology for motorized vehicles.
BurtW
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1136

All paid signature campaigns should be banned.

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 08:12:28 PM
Merited by OgNasty (2)

I have a Nissan Leaf.  By far the best car I have ever owned with one exception:  you cannot beat a gas powered vehicle for long trips.

Solution:  Electric car for everyday short trips, gas car for long trips.

Our family was terrorized by Homeland Security.  Read all about it here:  http://www.jmwagner.com/ and http://www.burtw.com/  Any donations to help us recover from the $300,000 in legal fees and forced donations to the Federal Asset Forfeiture slush fund are greatly appreciated!
vy99

Activity: 126
Merit: 25

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:57:19 PM
Merited by OgNasty (1)

There's 3 major roadblocks that electric cars need to overcome to become more common:

1) The costs need to come down so they're comparable to similar gas-powered cars
2) A full charge needs to last at least 300 miles so people can go on long-distance journeys
3) (this is the hardest one) A full charge needs to be done in 5 minutes so it's comparable to the amount of time it takes to fill up gas. I can't use a vehicle that takes 8 hours of charging to give me a full tank.

I'm not cool enough to have a fancy signature so you're stuck reading this
blockchainhotboy

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:34:45 PM

I really do think they will be the future as far as ground transportation for most of the population. Fossil fuel is going out the door, we just need to more adoption by both consumers and regulators. That's when we'll actually see the industry pick up.
rachelstar

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:00:24 AM

Electric cars are our future. They are becoming better every day. Do you like electric car, do you use one (which one)?

For now I don't have one but I'd like the idea of electric car. Because if this is truly eliminate air pollution and reduce carbon immission its wonderful thing. Because we have to start using green energy now to avoid cathastropic disaster happen to our mother earth.
vabalkazh

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:15:06 AM
Merited by OgNasty (1)

My guess is that in 30 to 40 years electric cars will be close to around half of the world total vehicles. Its safe, eco-friendly, quiet and costs around the same as normal cars. Why not like them?
rohitkaira

Activity: 110

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:28:30 AM

True, electric cars are future, with growing focus on renewals and reducing car footprints, more and more companies and individuals are investing or buying electric cars, i think in next 10 years majority of new car sales will be electric cars.
TraderGaluh

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:41:16 AM

I like electric car..
Risoruni

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:26:43 AM
Merited by OgNasty (1)

I have a Nissan Leaf.  By far the best car I have ever owned with one exception:  you cannot beat a gas powered vehicle for long trips.

Solution:  Electric car for everyday short trips, gas car for long trips.

A friend of mine also has this one. Since he was looking for a car solely for the city, this one completely suits him.
The range is not too big but enough for his needs.

icovo   

████ The World’s First ICO Platform Implementing DAICO  ████
lonker

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:35:27 AM

Unfortunately now there are not so many electric cars. It is very difficult to switch to them, given that the world economy is built on oil.
And since I like electric cars.
Norik01

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:35:37 AM

I do not utillize electro- car, but an idea is good, I like
OpenArtis

Activity: 72
Merit: 9

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:51:29 AM

I like both electric and non electric but i think that electric cars could be the future just because of being environment friendly, less costly and silent Wink
BayAngelo

Activity: 882
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:29:26 AM

the technology world is getting beyond our limit in this part of the world. i can not say because i have not seen one before.

khoapham89
Copper Member

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:44:16 AM

If all people can use renewable energy, electric car is the best vehicle of green future. But we have to wait a long time to see that. Hope and wait.

angelkriptoo

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:59:48 AM

An electric car is surely the future, as they are the best technology for motor vehicles.
At the moment I do not have one, but I like the idea of an electric car. My friend also has this one. Since he was looking for a car solely for the city, this one is entirely suitable for him
rinimalo

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:12:23 AM

I like electric cars very much because electric cars are more environmentally friendly and electric cars are more suitable for women and children!
Xorvatebsgavutanet

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:18:49 AM

i agree that Electric cars are future and they are better for environment
kidis

Activity: 241
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:19:27 AM

I'm thinking about it. But it's necessary to compare prices on electricity and gasoline. I didn't go deep into this topic
SeriosSam

Activity: 106

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:34:12 PM

Such machines are now very expensive and do not have the capacity for a simple method of charging!
cheddar

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:18:55 PM

They may be the future but I like high power, noise and the smell of gas (especially high octane).  Driving around in some weenie mobile that you plug in sounds horrible to me. 
Ravenninety

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:57:15 PM
Merited by OgNasty (1)

I like electric cars but the problem is unlike fuel vehicles I don't see many charging stations in my country
BitCoinTa|k

Activity: 59

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:03:09 PM

Yes. One major benefit of electric cars are that they don't produce harmful gas emission. let's go for a greener world.
Anginbadai234

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:09:44 AM

no, I do not like electric cars, because in my country electricity is not stable, and it is often power cut.
farah fadilah

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:51:04 AM

of course it is good, electric cars are technological advances, Electric cars has many advantages to users, in addition to free fuel, electric cars are also relatively cheap compared to ordinary cars. I don't have it, but i hope will soon buy it someday. Grin
tillylawson

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:03:24 AM

Yes, it's really cool
Gogdo

Activity: 89

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:22:38 PM

I like it when I was in village I saw electric fish which shocked any time it was touched and this car is the same with it. It shocks like that fish when it is set that way. But I will prefer water car. The car I am using now is a petrol using car. It consumes much petrol than I expect.
fatone

Activity: 35

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:07:03 PM
Merited by OgNasty (1)

I don't have an electric car myself, but have thought about it.  Haven't done a lot of research though.  I get a little scared and turned off because there is Tesla Battery Recharge station near to us, and every time I pass it, there is never any cars there.  To be honest, I have never seen a car there.  Maybe this doesn't mean anything, but it just kind of gives me the wrong vibes.  In a few decades though, I'm sure it'll be a completely different story.
haribaba

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:36:19 PM

yeah!! its very cool
Ethercool

Activity: 115

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:50:18 PM

I don't drive it but I support them for energy and enviroment.
Fathurrahman27

Activity: 350
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 07:55:25 AM

Yes, I became interested in using an electric car because the electric car doesn't cause air pollution, and it is a positive value of the electric car

NOIZ
- A decentralized cognitive ad network -  (https://noizchain.com/)
Secret Connection

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:39:08 AM

For electric vehicles the future, because soon the raw materials will soon be finished, and it will be necessary to switch to an ecologically clean mode of transport.
synomy

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:19:17 AM

Electric-car is the best idea you have had so far for a clean and healthy environment for the future of this planet but I personally am against artificial intelligence to be included in these new cars, who have not seen enough Hollywood movies regarding artificial intelligence in cars?
SweetBabyJesus

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 01:53:27 PM

There has to be some sound...
dn3

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 07:05:35 PM

It is really the future, but I don't like them. I love cars, and I love to accelerate and to hear in the back the sound of the exhaust
drmilind2004

Activity: 280
Merit: 28

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:32:11 AM
Merited by OgNasty (2)

Regarding the problem of range and issues of charging time on long distance trips, I think instead of recharge points en route, there should be battery swapping stations, where the mechanics can replace the onboard batteries with fully recharged ones in a couple of minutes at the most. For this, the battery will need to be owned by the company, as there will be a new set with each trip to the 'gas station'.

Also, I have noticed the problem that an electric car is very silent. Often, it's moving past you, and you don't even realise it, there are no audio cues. Hence, there should be some speaker to generate a particular sound to make people aware of the presence of the car in their vicinity.

These are my main issues with fully electric cars for now.

Ana Gene

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:15:14 AM

I wonder how electric car works.
But since i think when it comes to energy usage and environment friendly related aspects, I like electric car more than gas-engined.
PNB-1S:4S

Activity: 20

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:55:52 PM

As an environmentalist and as a youth that have love and care for the mother earth I personally like the electric car. Every day the population of the gasoline type cars in the road is continue to grow. This additional cars will contribute a much more pollution in our environment,  specially in air. Electric cars are Eco friendly vehicles.  It uses an electricity and don't emit a harmful air. It also lessen the use of gasoline,  diesel and other crude oil which is Non renewable natural resources.
xtraelv
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1924

฿ear ride on the rainbow slide

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:41:16 PM
Merited by OgNasty (1)

I have a Nissan Leaf.  By far the best car I have ever owned with one exception:  you cannot beat a gas powered vehicle for long trips.

I got to drive a leaf a couple of months ago. Loved it.

Great torque at low speed. Perky to drive. Silent and very smooth with no gear changes.

We are surrounded by legends on this forum. Phenomenal successes and catastrophic failures. Then there are the scams. This forum is a digital museum.  
* The most iconic historic bitcointalk threads.* Satoshi * Cypherpunks*MtGox*Bitcointalk hacks*pHiShInG* Silk Road*Pirateat40*Knightmb*Miner shams*Forum scandals*BBCode*
Troll spotting*Thank you to madnessteat for my custom avatar hat.
M.C.V.

Activity: 51

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:54:18 AM

I like el.cars. And tesla models looks realy good. But there are other el.cars too. Reanult has some and BMW. I think its nice to take care of enviroment. Don't know how much they polute the air when making an el.car but I think they are better than rest of cars. I hope one day I could own one.
Oowa

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:22:57 AM

yes,it has energy typically stored in rechargeable batteries.
vabalkazh

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:40:35 PM

Like it or not - its our future and everyone would probably have to get used to it. As for me, I would love to be a Tesla owner.
Impulseboy

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:03:17 PM

I do. I think that they are better than gas-powered because they are more eco-friendly. However, the problem with electric cars is its price, as well as charging time. Perhaps in the near future, car manufacturers will come up with newly improved electric cars that is more eco-friendly, affordable, and can last in long trips.
Jimbable

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:35:40 PM

They are perfect for urban areas, and not really for the roadtrips. But i don't think fossil-fuel-mafia would allow electric cars to be mainstream anytime soon.
bluefirecorp_

Activity: 574
Merit: 152

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:20:25 PM

Hydrogen my friend. Batteries have an insane low energy density.

Yeah, electric vehicles are the future. Batteries are not.

avbitx

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:49:40 AM

I do like Electric cars have the future in their hand, the only problem being speed and long drives can't be depended on battery charge.
Speed in electric cars can be expected on in high end and expensive cars.
imunk

Activity: 319
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:09:04 PM

My country still didn't have electric car to buy.... How much in you country to get one, and my opinion is people must change their car to electric one cause Earth oil can last forever.

Green_Bulb

Activity: 261

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:09:29 PM

Electric cars are perfect for cities where electricity is not a problem and you could install a lot of charging stations.
Relatively low power of such cars is not that critical in urban environment, but may be problematic in the countryside and long-distance travel.
Marsel12

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 09:28:36 AM

I think this is a great idea! In the future, all cars should be electric. Unfortunately I can not afford such a car yet. But I hope in the future they will be available for everyone at a price.
Amadeo33

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 01:21:15 PM

I think this is a great idea! In the future, all cars should be electric. Unfortunately I can not afford such a car yet. But I hope in the future they will be available for everyone at a price.

I think it is possible to switch to electric cars now . But there are people who don't want it.The owners of gas stations don`t allow it soon.
Elonripeto

Activity: 80

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 12:52:37 AM

Electric cars to me should be within a city movement and that could reduce gas emission in the city... but for journey outside a city you use gas power cars!! or a car with both functions in one will be great!! so you can switch between gas and electric!!
Attila1979

Activity: 321

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 06:48:03 AM

Yes, i like it, i like every new useful technologies that mekes life easier and better and helps to save the enviroment.
ripthesystem

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:19:24 AM

With cars still being one of the the major contributors to the CO emission, I hope in the nearest future conventional cars will be replaced by electric ones.
1to2Game

Activity: 76

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:24:29 AM

Mostly, hype about eco-friendly e-cars is just hypocrisy and wrong way to promote it.

It goes down to battery: increase capacity at least 3 times per kilo/pound of it's weight and increase service life of it from modern day 6-7 years to 15-18. After that e-cars will sell themselves, tho i don't envy regions where materials for batteries are mined as it's way more messier than oil (if it's not tar sands- that's a disaster) and humanity will have another energy crisis on it's hands, this time from electricity shortage due to skyrocketed demand.
Garrisene

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:00:05 AM

I do not like them, yet. Still too expensive, not many places where to charge and  small range.
Maybe in next 5-10 years.
nguyenthuyduog

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 01:29:41 PM

In my country electric cars are not popular
Often only electric bicycles are still gasoline-powered vehicles
They release a lot of carbon
I think electric cars will gradually replace other vehicles Cry
iranzaminn

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 01:42:57 PM

i like them a lot and i think they are the future because of all the ways we can produce electricity, but i think it would take some time to fix the electric cars problems such as low travel range per charging and also long charging time.
coins4commies

Activity: 952
Merit: 175

@cryptocommies

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:23:49 PM

Electric cars would have been great 50 years ago but now, at a time when cars are on the way out all together, its too little, too late.  The most advanced cities are going car-free and AI is making public transit more viable while the internet has made work-trips less necessary. 

Electric cars also arrive at a time when the resources consumed obtaining raw materials necessary for producing the battery and car outweigh the savings in carbon emissions from driving the car.  You would have to drive an electric car for 7 years before you start to get a net postiive impact compared to an equivalent conventional car but the batteries don't even last that long and people don't generally drive personal cars much longer. 

The wise move is not to buy more electric cars, but to buy less cars altogether and design our communities in a way that mitigates the need for cars.
Ciscopro2000

Activity: 495
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 11:55:57 PM

I like Tesla.  I don’t have one yet but will get one in the future when I get my next car.
xprince1996

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 01:52:33 AM

Yes i like electric car it was so eco friendly you use electric car you help mother earth

happybola

Activity: 19

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:47:05 AM

I also like to ride the electric car because it is quite environmentally friendly.
orange_marmalade

Activity: 82

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:38:19 AM

Electric Cars are really the next thing. Advance in technology also means caring for mother nature. I support using Renewable Energy.
cassidyyy

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:37:02 AM

It's the future! since you can also integrate Tesla cars to your google home assistants
T-reigns

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:37:01 AM

Electric cars represent the future. I don't see mainstream adoption of it anytime soon best bet would be in 50 years time or more because electricity is not evenly distributed yet. Secondly, they are ready relatively expensive than cars using gasoline and repairs and maintenance cost is on the high side too. This are some of the reasons why I think massive adoption would take time.
jeanetteLine

Activity: 142

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:07:10 PM

I remember when I was in HK there was a lot of electric cars, especially Tesla. I've never seen so many electric cars in one place. I think that soon the presidents of cities may prohibit the entry of auto-combustion engines into city centers, and permit entry of electric cars.
PNB-1S:4S

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:25:54 PM

I don't have yet an electric car, but hopefully that someday I will own one of it. I liked the idea or concept of electric cars, they uses electricity to run, and not fuel which can harm our environment. There are lot of source of electricity that can be use to generate power for the electric car. It is also one of the solutions to lessen the air pollution in the earth.
santiPOGI

Activity: 1004
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:27:36 PM

this will go all about the vinchain and their capability
i am not against of any survival but i think
vinchian will go against the wotld for just a car!!!
dn3

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 07:46:36 PM
Merited by OgNasty (1)

I know that electric cars are the future, but I don't like them. I like to hear engine sound when I'm accelerating, this is DRIVE!)) But from ecology point of view, without any doubts electric cars are the future.
mixail.BTC

Activity: 27

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:41:08 PM

For me personally, electric car is a very convenient, economical thing. An electric car saves nature and conserves the resources of our planet. But at the moment they are quite expensive and limited in their diversity. All this hinders the introduction of electric vehicles in our lives.
ineedmoney69

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:08:28 AM

I personally don't think that electric cars or vehicles are gonna add up much benefit as we do not use fuel in it but we still use electricity which is majorly produced by hydro plants that use fuels to make steam. so overall we still use fuel. haha... the vicious circle.
though if we use other methods to produce electricity it can be of great help.
and actually it is a good idea if we are able to use solar electricity as much as possible because it ain't ending.
Tpkvupax

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:48:20 AM

i dont like electric car, i like electirc bike, i have one
RitsuKawai

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:16:03 AM

I like it because it protects the environment. But I think it needs to be improved to run further.
mtmaharabmt

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 01:41:20 PM

Of course yes I like this car because of that now a days it's an update technology I will agree that it will be interested others man.
iHODL2

Activity: 61

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 01:49:01 PM

The car already uses electricity, so if a car can run nowadays without using fossilized fuels, then why not?
keyboardstyli

Activity: 76

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 01:50:28 PM
Merited by OgNasty (1)

It's the way of the future! And since electricity can be harnessed using other renewable forms of energy too, I am all for utilizing it as much as possible.
BTTmod

Activity: 47

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 01:52:21 PM

We use electricity in almost everything we do nowadays, so why not use it wisely in order to save the environment.
wallethunter

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 04:17:01 AM

maybe ! I agree with you
ps3o

Activity: 113

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 06:07:34 AM

Yes I love electric cars. Because of the smart modifications. Which makes it simpler in life.
Lintormi

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 08:46:20 AM

It seems to me that this is the future, in the near future I want to buy. but unfortunately, not every person is suitable electric cars. Someone because of the range, someone because of the value, and someone at all because of the driving style.
EliminatorTrick

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 09:15:02 AM

I like electric cars because it's easy to use and friendly to the environment.
atayating

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 10:10:04 AM

Electric cars are more suitable for women. For me, I prefer a powerful car, because it feels great to run fast, isn't it?

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
codegnome

Activity: 782
Merit: 258

Betking.io - Best Bitcoin Casino

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 11:08:53 AM

For some time I have been thinking intently about buying an electric car as an additional vehicle, because I am not going to get rid of the main car. I need the electric to drive cheaply and not too far.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
██.
1xBit.com
██
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
           ▄█▄
         ▀█████▀
         ▄██▀██▄
       ▄█████████▄
     ▀▀███████████▀▀
      ▄███████████▄
   ▄▄███▄███████▄███▄▄
    ▀███████████████▀
   ▄█████████████████▄
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀
          █████
          █████
          █       ██
  ▄█▄   ▀▀▄▀▀  █
▀█████▀   ▀     █    ██
 ██▀██      ▀▄
              ▄▄██████
    ▀▀▄▄    ███████████
 ▀▄
       ██████████████
▀▀▄ ▀▀▀
  ████████████████
 ▀
      ██████████████████
   ██
    ██████████████████
            ▀▀▀█
████████████
                  ▀▀▀████████
                        ▀▀▀███
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
jazz007

Activity: 33

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:04:41 PM

i dont like fully electric car but hybrid cars bcz i love offroading ....
TootiFruiti

Activity: 26

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 03:24:53 PM

I appreciate the environment-friendly nature of electric cars because they produce no air pollution. I hope someday, technology will produce more of this types of vehicle. However, we might need to look into the electric power sources concerns for that matter.
gaslyant

Activity: 114

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 04:05:37 PM

I have a sentimental bond to the internal combustion engine but the electric car is the future. The environment is more important than what I like and given time I might like it more as well.
Md.Tanvir Ul

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 07:55:49 PM

Yes I like electric cars because it is easy to run.I feel comfortable with the electric car.
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 10:04:01 PM

i dont like fully electric car but hybrid cars bcz i love offroading ....
I would very much prefer using a hybrid as well compared to totally using an electric car and the reason for my choice is mainly due to the fact that electric consumption in my country is very expensive but with the hybrid when driving with gasoline it charges the battery which you can also to drive for a while so no need to really charge the battery.
Cryptopiana

Activity: 60

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 03:22:03 AM
Merited by OgNasty (1)

The advancement of electric vehicles has certainly picked up pace in the last decade or so since battery technology has improved.
It'll be interesting to see how many electric cars there are on the roads in the near future.
ryan67868

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 01:51:13 PM

My guess is that in 30 to 40 years electric cars will be close to around half of the world total vehicles. Its safe, eco-friendly, quiet and costs around the same as normal cars. Why not like them?

If we won't replace gas cars to electrics in 20 yrs - we're all done, and still, it's not only about cars - all the gas and diesel engines should be replaced or else we can wave the planet goodbye real soon
bitcoingamer8

Activity: 55

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 04:20:12 PM

for me i really like electric cars since it helps in the environment too.
Hoganti

Activity: 27

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 12:51:43 PM

I would not refuse to have some kind of tesla on an electric charge. I believe that it is correct to drive cars that do not pollute the environment.
Nayem01536

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 01:06:03 PM

This Electric Car I like it

1) 2018 Hyundai Ionic EV.
2) 2018 Tesla Model S.
3) 2018 Chevrolet Bolt EV.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3074

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 01:11:23 PM

Better solution:  Hybrid car.  Smiley

I just bought a new Prius Advanced Technology.  I use about 4L/100km in the city, and 7 on long trips.

Modern cars average 8-10 on highways and large SUVs can go to 20!

With the price of gas only going up, it makes sense to use electricity to boost efficiency.  My car reclaims the energy as I brake.

I figure this will be the last car I own.  By the time I am done with it, public self driving cars will be the superior solution over car ownership.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
peter0425

Merit: 446

View Profile
May 12, 2020, 08:14:29 AM

I have electric Motorcycle now and i love it,Pollution free,Silent using and also cheaper than gasoline so all and all if electric cars can be affordable to my end then i will surely Buy one.
Why don't people use electric cars more? What's wrong with electric cars?

because it is more expensive compared to normal cars that is why i believe there are limited people wanted to buy this cars.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 12, 2020, 10:31:46 AM

Why don't people use electric cars more? What's wrong with electric cars?
You mostly see them in countries where the manufacturers are focused on sending their electric cars. They can provide essential needs and support for their customers there like charging stations.

But, a little by little they are expanding their businesses, and charging stations are also being made for easier access.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Naida_BR

Activity: 980
Merit: 62

View Profile
May 12, 2020, 03:16:53 PM

When I wanted to buy a car, I was thinking of purchasing an electric one.
However, they are still very expensive and I couldn't afford it. In the end it might worth the money that I had to give but at that time they were not still very popular to the crowd and none was buying.
johngrayson

View Profile
May 25, 2020, 05:36:36 AM

At the moment, electric cars, in my opinion, do not have enough energy to travel far without recharging.
But I like this trend. I am for ecological transport!
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
May 25, 2020, 06:41:25 AM

I have not seen electric car in person. The popular here is electric bicycle/motorcycle and I also have it which I bought 5 years ago and still in good condition now. The maintenance for wheels, battery and wirings are not expensive so its convenient for us.

Currently my husband is using it as his service when going to work so its a big help for us to save more.

peter0425

View Profile
June 30, 2020, 02:39:24 PM

Electric cars are great, especially if they are working, I once bought a cheap car and was upset because it was faulty, but not for long, because I realized that I must have tools in my garage there is also a special tool, for example, to repair an engine . If the owner of the garage is not a mechanic mechanic, a special tool is not needed. And I realized what I needed and found a lot of useful information here: https://toolboxwiki.com/reviews/best-tool-box-organizers/

Lol Electric cars are much expensive ,I have a electric motor Bike now and it is my reserve service in case i get tired of my Bicycle driving.

and is that your own site/nice share.

At the moment, electric cars, in my opinion, do not have enough energy to travel far without recharging.
Lol electric car can run further now though of course this is need to be charged thats why it is called electric cars lol,or maybe there are designs that has reserved battery for long trip?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
Chato1977

Activity: 1148
Merit: 58

View Profile
June 30, 2020, 03:13:38 PM

yeah i want to have this one day
KiloFoxtrot
Copper Member

View Profile
June 30, 2020, 05:02:45 PM
Last edit: July 01, 2020, 07:49:53 AM by KiloFoxtrot

I haven't gotten the opportunity yet since it's still expensive at the moment. Hopefully, once electric cars get mass-produced, it would be more affordable for the rest of us to purchase.

Other than electric cars though, any other vehicle that's electric could be a more affordable option to consider also for city commuting like electric bikes, electric scooters, electric skateboards, etc.

YingPing

Activity: 581

View Profile
August 05, 2020, 02:36:46 PM

Electric cars are very good, because they can reduce air pollution.
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 261

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 05, 2020, 05:17:35 PM

Lol electric car can run further now though of course this is need to be charged thats why it is called electric cars lol,or maybe there are designs that has reserved battery for long trip?
AFAIK, electric cars don't have reserve battery but they do have fast charging stations so it may take 30 - 45 mins for a full charge and the cost of that charging is lot cheaper compared to the fuel prices.So they are going to be the future in 2030, most of the people in the world will be using electric cars.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
Renampun

Activity: 2296
Merit: 362

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2020, 06:02:05 PM

I don't have an electric car and never even rode it...
for me, electric cars are one of the human successes in developing environmentally-friendly transportation. pollution levels will be reduced if electric vehicles are used en masse.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
daneal stev

Merit: 135

View Profile
August 05, 2020, 06:13:41 PM

Yes, I love the electric car a lot, but I have never used it before and I am currently using the electric bike and I consider that electric driving is beneficial for everyone and also beneficial to the environment.
Mor254

Activity: 266
Merit: 88

View Profile
August 05, 2020, 06:26:16 PM

I have never used these cars before, but I will definitely get one of them in the future. I like this type of car because it is economical and saves a lot of money. Also, the resulting energy is not clean energy.
Naida_BR

Merit: 62

View Profile
August 06, 2020, 07:32:12 AM

Yes but we are not yet ready for that.
We don't have the infrastructure to support this trend. There are not stations where you can fuel electricity to your car. Hence, Electric cars cannot do many KMs and give you big trips. There is not any reason to buy one right now.
jrrsparkles

View Profile
August 06, 2020, 11:35:37 AM

Yes but we are not yet ready for that.
We don't have the infrastructure to support this trend. There are not stations where you can fuel electricity to your car. Hence, Electric cars cannot do many KMs and give you big trips. There is not any reason to buy one right now.
Electric cars were mainly used for day to day needed for then 300KM range is more than enough and they can simply charge the car at the normal home socket with dedicated charger. We are not going for long big trips everyday it could be once in a month or even more.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
xtraelv
Legendary

Merit: 1924

฿ear ride on the rainbow slide

View Profile
August 21, 2020, 01:21:27 PM

Electric cars are fantastic to drive. Having driven Nissan leafs, Toyota Hybrids and even a Tesla s p100d

But they can struggle in the cold:
https://www.wired.com/story/electric-cars-cold-weather-tips/

The extra cost is fine if you want performace in speed but for range a hybrid or diesel is still more economical.

While Teslas tend to be extremely safe in general there are reports of sudden unexplained acceleration and loss of brakes.

Tesla unexplained acceleration
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/2020/01/17/us-probe-tesla-crashes-unexplained-acceleration/

Tesla model x sudden acceleration leading to crash
https://www.theverge.com/2016/6/7/11876794/tesla-model-x-crash-unintended-acceleration

Tesla model 3 sudden acceleration leading to crash (video)
https://youtu.be/_vRnHtlVVcE

Also of wheels falling off.

We are surrounded by legends on this forum. Phenomenal successes and catastrophic failures. Then there are the scams. This forum is a digital museum.  
* The most iconic historic bitcointalk threads.* Satoshi * Cypherpunks*MtGox*Bitcointalk hacks*pHiShInG* Silk Road*Pirateat40*Knightmb*Miner shams*Forum scandals*BBCode*
Troll spotting*Thank you to madnessteat for my custom avatar hat.
Magd solieman

Activity: 79
Merit: 37

View Profile
August 21, 2020, 03:47:03 PM

I love the electric car very much, as it is environmentally friendly and fast. I have seen many electric cars, but unfortunately I do not own an electric car and I hope to own it in the future
Kapuja

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 26, 2020, 07:22:30 AM

I think electric cars are very good, because they are environmentally friendly and do not cause air pollution.
Artemis3
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1563

CLEAN non GPL infringing code made in Rust lang

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2020, 07:40:16 AM

Sooner than later all cars will be electric. You just cannot escape it. See cameras, all digital now. Where is your film camera? And the economies of scale will drive the price down. Already China has lots of 1k USD golf cart like things that don't go fast but get the job done and its a massive hit there. Then you can go all the way up until the 100k USD Teslas. Even those, are far much simpler than ICE vehicles. Look at them both inside and compare.

Its like comparing CRT with LED monitors. Its a tremendous magnitude of complexity in difference. And yes, i guess CRT vs LED is also a valid analogy.

Even if you love your ICE, gas stations will slowly shrink and keep disappearing. When was the last time you saw a video tape rental or film developing shop? ICE cars had their century of glory, but their time has come to an end. Say goodbye to vroom, and hello to wheez or whatever.

██████
███████
███████
████████
BRAIINS OS+|AUTOTUNING
MINING FIRMWARE
|
Increase hashrate on your Bitcoin ASICs,
improve efficiency as much as 25%, and
get 0% pool fees on Braiins Pool
dikobraz123

Activity: 88
Merit: 24

View Profile
August 26, 2020, 08:05:49 AM

I don't like electric cars, because they are NOT as green as most people think. They run on batteries, but how do you produce electric power to charge that battery? You have to burn coal or use nuclear fuel or destroy a river if you want to construct hydro power Dam. So called "green" energy sources (wind, solar) are also not so green - the production of solar panels is very "dirty", and can somebody enlighten me how to ecologically dispose huge polyester laminate wind turbine blades?
Humankind must develop new ways of producing really green electrical energy (Thorium based nuclear reactor maybe?) first!
jrrsparkles

View Profile
August 26, 2020, 06:57:20 PM

I don't like electric cars, because they are NOT as green as most people think. They run on batteries, but how do you produce electric power to charge that battery? You have to burn coal or use nuclear fuel or destroy a river if you want to construct hydro power Dam. So called "green" energy sources (wind, solar) are also not so green - the production of solar panels is very "dirty", and can somebody enlighten me how to ecologically dispose huge polyester laminate wind turbine blades?
Humankind must develop new ways of producing really green electrical energy (Thorium based nuclear reactor maybe?) first!
Can you explain why solar, wind and hydro powers are not green? They are created using the natural renewable resources and available abundant in nature.Extraction of fuel does more harm to this planet, especially collapsing the internal structure which often causes lot of natural disasters and polluting the ecological system.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
dikobraz123

View Profile
August 27, 2020, 07:39:01 AM
Merited by notblox1 (1)

My statement was: "So called "green" energy sources (wind, solar) are also not so green". My intention was to point out that all this green hype has a lot of flaws and shortcomings.

Hydro power dams (I'm talking about the large ones) - in order to build and run it you have to dig a large reservoir which distrupts river flow, and that can have a nasty consequences:
 https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8525233/The-dam-start-war-Egypt-Ethiopia.html.

Wind turbines - blades for that things are huge and made of glass reinforced polyester resin or similar non-recyclable material. After 20 years of work you have to dispose those huge blades somehow. They also tend to be noisy, and due to harsh conditions they often work in - require a lot of maintenance crew intervention.

Solar panels - a small quote from provided link:
"Solar panels generate 300 times more toxic waste per unit of energy than nuclear power plants. They also contain lead, cadmium, and other toxic (even carcinogenic) chemicals that cannot be removed without breaking apart the entire panel. Worse, rainwater can wash many of these toxics out of the fragments of solar modules over time."
https://www.cfact.org/2019/09/15/the-solar-panel-toxic-waste-problem/

Also bear in mind that backbone of every good power grid are thermal power stations (be it nuclear or coal or gas) and large hydro power dams. Wind and solar can't give you power when you need it - they produce power when there is wind or sunshine.

All in all I just wish to stress that there is also the other side of the "green fairytale" story.
btc_love

Activity: 566
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 27, 2020, 12:56:04 PM
Merited by cryptobull3 (1)

I'm looking forward to the time when most of the cars will be electric cars. Then I will change my car for an electric one. Because at the moment there are no conditions for this.
sinazizi

Activity: 33
Merit: 8

View Profile
August 27, 2020, 03:48:35 PM
Merited by cryptobull3 (3)

I lile hybrid cars the better, my favorite one is BMW i8, hope I can get one of that soon!
jrrsparkles

View Profile
August 27, 2020, 06:16:29 PM

My statement was: "So called "green" energy sources (wind, solar) are also not so green". My intention was to point out that all this green hype has a lot of flaws and shortcomings.

Hydro power dams (I'm talking about the large ones) - in order to build and run it you have to dig a large reservoir which distrupts river flow, and that can have a nasty consequences:
 https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8525233/The-dam-start-war-Egypt-Ethiopia.html.

Wind turbines - blades for that things are huge and made of glass reinforced polyester resin or similar non-recyclable material. After 20 years of work you have to dispose those huge blades somehow. They also tend to be noisy, and due to harsh conditions they often work in - require a lot of maintenance crew intervention.

Solar panels - a small quote from provided link:
"Solar panels generate 300 times more toxic waste per unit of energy than nuclear power plants. They also contain lead, cadmium, and other toxic (even carcinogenic) chemicals that cannot be removed without breaking apart the entire panel. Worse, rainwater can wash many of these toxics out of the fragments of solar modules over time."
https://www.cfact.org/2019/09/15/the-solar-panel-toxic-waste-problem/

Also bear in mind that backbone of every good power grid are thermal power stations (be it nuclear or coal or gas) and large hydro power dams. Wind and solar can't give you power when you need it - they produce power when there is wind or sunshine.

All in all I just wish to stress that there is also the other side of the "green fairytale" story.
So you are saying we don't have to produce electricity anymore? Apart from the vehicle we need electricity for everyday works and in next 20 years or more there will no more natural fuels will be available so how can we use vehicles by that time?

Any better alternative than electric cars?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
KIMIHIME

Activity: 510

View Profile
August 28, 2020, 04:08:21 AM

I still don't understand whether an electric car in fuel costs is cheaper than a car that runs on oil?
dikobraz123

View Profile
August 28, 2020, 07:09:46 AM

@jrrsparkles
I don't say anything like that; what I'm saying is that there are more advanced and greener alternatives in electric energy production (thorium based nuclear power plants, using stirling engine instead of photovoltaic cells for solar energy exploit, ...). I believe we have to push that kind of technology.
Regarding alternative to electric cars -  hydrogen powered cars can be a good alternative.
Mauser

Activity: 1792
Merit: 529

View Profile
August 28, 2020, 07:29:43 AM

I still don't understand whether an electric car in fuel costs is cheaper than a car that runs on oil?

Charging up an electric car is so much cheaper than for an fuel based car. Plus you might even get the electricty for free. If you own a Tesla you get free access to the free unlimited super chargers all around. Sure you have to pay that cost indirectly when buying the car but atleast you don't have to pay later down the road. And Oil could become much more expensive in the long run. Electricity cost are not expected to rise so much.
I drove once in a Tesla as a passenger and the cars are just grat, super quiet, so stylish and the big screen in the middle is awesome. If I had the money I would go for a new Tesla.
btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

View Profile
August 28, 2020, 09:24:32 AM

My dream Car and Bike,Hope sooner i will have 1.

Electric cars don't use fuel ,it is electric battery.

and this is low cost compared to Oil/fuel cars and this is environmental friendly thats the most important thing that this cars and motors offer.

jrrsparkles

View Profile
August 28, 2020, 01:21:07 PM

@jrrsparkles
I don't say anything like that; what I'm saying is that there are more advanced and greener alternatives in electric energy production (thorium based nuclear power plants, using stirling engine instead of photovoltaic cells for solar energy exploit, ...). I believe we have to push that kind of technology.
Regarding alternative to electric cars -  hydrogen powered cars can be a good alternative.
About thorium, it could be less harm that uranium and plutonium nuclear power plant but as far as wikipedia there is no operational thorium nuclear plant exists in the world due to the establishment costs and lot other things.

Hydrogen powered motors, that's good alternative and many individuals proved it is possible to power a motor with natural water but still I don't know why it is not approved by governments

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
Virtual Systems

Activity: 66

View Profile
August 28, 2020, 02:04:43 PM

I wish everyone could drive these vehicles. Unfortunately, not every station is equipped with the charges for electric cars. Moreover, in Ukraine, only Uber offers service with electric cars. I mean the moment, when you can choose what kind of car to choose - electric cars appears in the other services, too, but not so often.
jrrsparkles

View Profile
August 28, 2020, 06:34:10 PM

I wish everyone could drive these vehicles. Unfortunately, not every station is equipped with the charges for electric cars. Moreover, in Ukraine, only Uber offers service with electric cars. I mean the moment, when you can choose what kind of car to choose - electric cars appears in the other services, too, but not so often.
In the next 5 years you can see more electric cars than now and by 2030 every automobile company will start producing their electric vehicles.So this is the beginning of electric car era.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
Artemis3
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2020, 07:52:18 PM

As opposed to burn fossil fuel with 20% efficiency? Well i don't mind if everyone used bicycles, and only occasionally electric cars but nothing else. Still next to ICE (Internal Combustion Engine) there is a TON of difference.

And, its not like people aren't consuming electricity anyway, even without cars all you said has occurred, so in addition you have fuel burning next to you. At the very least, moving it to the power plants would help the local environment in MANY places (think Beijin).

But yeah you can go vegan eco, please by all means use a bicycle and tell others to do so.

Mind you: solar panels last decades. Have you seen an oil refinery? You should. Its like comparing the ICE vs the electric motor inside a car... Oh and fossil fuel isn't eternal.

Funny that you bring the fast breeder while complaining about hydro... Might as well talk about fusion. Unfortunately you still need a way to put that power in the vehicle, you are not getting any thorium reactors in a car even tho they designed one for a plane in the 60ies. Yes, you are talking decades old technologies, and reactors do exist, but small, so "first" isn't. I think even India has some.

██████
███████
███████
████████
BRAIINS OS+|AUTOTUNING
MINING FIRMWARE
|
dikobraz123

View Profile
August 31, 2020, 01:45:38 PM

As opposed to burn fossil fuel with 20% efficiency?

I don't know in which part of the world you live, but here is small quotation from Wikipedia(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Engine_efficiency):
" Low speed diesel engine like the MAN S80ME-C7 have achieved an overall energy conversion efficiency of 54.4%, which is the highest conversion of fuel into power by any single-cycle internal or external combustion engine.[3][4][5] Engines in large diesel trucks, buses, and newer diesel cars can achieve peak efficiencies around 45%"

And, its not like people aren't consuming electricity anyway, even without cars all you said has occurred, so in addition you have fuel burning next to you. At the very least, moving it to the power plants would help the local environment in MANY places (think Beijin).

Yes, we were shitting in our living rooms, and now we'll start shitting in the lobby - not much of a progress IMHO.
Regarding solar panels, I ran on interesting article: https://www.onlynaturalenergy.com/the-true-carbon-footprint-of-photovoltaic-energy/
The key quote from article is:
 "As pointed out by the American National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL), in addition to direct emissions, we must consider renewable technologies from the point of view of the entire lifecycle. "
Battery powered car is not bad idea per se; but the way of production of energy required to charge that battery must be improved. If we abandon fossil fuels in cars, the need for electric energy will surge...
stealthaccountswallets

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 31, 2020, 02:14:59 PM

i like tesla so much...
jrrsparkles

View Profile
September 02, 2020, 05:52:26 PM

Tesla's seem like they are going to be cool, but honestly dont understand all the hype around it. They are going to be the future but at this time id honestly just stick with normal, petrol cars that seems like the better opinion IMO.
If you are sure about that they are going to be the future then why are you waiting still? Are you old fashioned guy!

Cost of fuel will be a lot less if you are using electric vehicle but in many countries there are not enough charging stations available so long trips are not possible yet there.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
proscratcher

View Profile
September 02, 2020, 07:32:38 PM
Last edit: September 03, 2020, 10:42:58 AM by proscratcher

I like electric cars and I wish to have one the future.

Electric cars are not comon and those company manufacturing them have a lot of works to do to break and dominate the market.
Artemis3
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2020, 07:23:21 AM

Not common YET, but will surpass all the ICE offerings, eventually people will not want the inconvenience of burning fossil fuels anymore. Who else is still bothering with film camera? Same thing.

The part of Elon's master plan, to push humanity towards electric cars, has been working great. Tesla made all the others look seriously into EV, and it appears critical mass has been achieved. Now all the big traditional brands are looking into it.

With all these things in motion, battery technology should improve as well. In fact these battery are also being pushed by Tesla to replace peak plants in electricity grids worldwide. You could even make some money from selling your excess accumulated energy back to the grid.

██████
███████
███████
████████
BRAIINS OS+|AUTOTUNING
MINING FIRMWARE
|
Mauser

View Profile
September 06, 2020, 07:39:02 AM

I like electric cars and I wish to have one the future.

Electric cars are not comon and those company manufacturing them have a lot of works to do to break and dominate the market.

Same for me, electric cars are the future and we should all drive one eventually.

My dream would be to have a new Tesla car.

I am mostly just driving short range within the city, an electric car would be perfect for that
aiguy
Copper Member

View Profile
September 06, 2020, 09:04:43 AM

Buying an Electric Car is a good option for a family in the market for a second car, but for the primary vehicle it's worth looking at the option of a hybrid. Apart from this, Electric cars have some disadvantages, such as: Electricity generated by fossil energy can result in more pollution than using gasoline, though the higher efficiency of EVs mitigates some of this effect.
Kamilaz
Copper Member

View Profile
September 08, 2020, 02:29:00 PM

I don't own one, so I'm not completely sure what the downsides of owning an electric car would be, but they seem pretty cool to me.
xen1oph

Activity: 253
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 10, 2020, 07:39:23 AM

The idea of ​​an electric car, as such, appeals to me. However, until the confident power reserve starts to be at least 500 kilometers, or better than 1000, and until the charging speed is a couple of hours instead of a dozen thereof  for any budget car, I will not get involved with this.
thmista

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 10, 2020, 08:14:46 AM

Electric cars will be the future this is clear, but at the moment they are expensive and in case you need to replace some parts for example the windshield is 5-10 times more expensive than for a classic car, at least in the case of Tesla model 3 changing the windshield costs over 1000 Euro.
jrrsparkles

View Profile
September 12, 2020, 01:47:41 PM

Electric cars will be the future this is clear, but at the moment they are expensive and in case you need to replace some parts for example the windshield is 5-10 times more expensive than for a classic car, at least in the case of Tesla model 3 changing the windshield costs over 1000 Euro.
But you are not going to pay for it right unless you don't have Insurance for your car. Cheesy

Look at the maintenance cost not the spare parts.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
Artemis3
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2020, 05:36:46 PM

But you are not going to pay for it right unless you don't have Insurance for your car. Cheesy

Look at the maintenance cost not the spare parts.

While you are at it, COUNT how many parts are used in a typical ICE vs en EV. It is baffling people are so blind to even notice this.

Take a look at the inside of the typical ICE, then look inside the EV, note the simplicity. This matters in the long run. The Tesla barely uses some oil for the driving wheel and the (much fewer) moving parts, while the others have gazillion pieces that degrade and need to be replaced periodically: separate types of oil, filters, hoses, sparks, water, fuses, etc, etc, etc.

An people dare to insinuate an EV is more pollutant, as if the EVs were leaking oil and fuel (and fumes) all over the place and not the other way around...

The windshield for the Tesla 3 might be more expensive, but that is because that particular car has long windshield like the modern Volkswagen. If you want cheaper parts, get a simpler car from another brand or just another model (eg. used S vs 3).

██████
███████
███████
████████
BRAIINS OS+|AUTOTUNING
MINING FIRMWARE
|
erfaniii

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 04, 2020, 06:47:41 AM

car is a important thing that any family must have
https://dorhato.com/

peter0425

View Profile
October 04, 2020, 08:54:54 AM

In the next 5 years you can see more electric cars than now and by 2030 every automobile company will start producing their electric vehicles.So this is the beginning of electric car era.
Of course the Oil company will not allow that to happen because for sure they will do anything to hinder this to happen.
they will lose Business on this and all of them will need to find another business from that.
we know how big they are so lets see what comes after that.

Yeah they are very expensive ,even the 3 wheels is more than double the price than those old school 3 cycle.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
Mauser

View Profile
October 05, 2020, 07:59:39 AM

I love electric cars, they are awesome. My dream would be to have the new tesla but they are so expensive. At the moment I am still driving a traditional fuel based car, but my next car is definitely going to be electric or atleast a hybrid. I think we can all do something to help the environment and save our planet. Electric cars is a good start. I just my car around my city, travelling usually less than 50km. For these distances an electric car would be the best.
Mttewndew

Activity: 433
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 05, 2020, 01:09:09 PM

To be honest, I think electric cars are a good alternative to what we have now.

Making cars safe for the environment and people is not a problem. The whole point is in the ignorance of people. Don't we want our children and grandchildren to live in a clean world? In general, it's all about ignorance.
rumputyangbergoyang

Activity: 66

View Profile
December 08, 2020, 03:55:02 PM

Electric car is the future transportation, less polution. But how big voltage to charge that car is problem i think
Urod88

View Profile
December 08, 2020, 05:14:28 PM

I love electric cars. At the moment I drive a Toyota Prius, but I really want a tesla, unfortunately I don't have that much money. Undecided
acener

Merit: 115

View Profile
December 09, 2020, 03:34:13 PM

Yes I like to have an electric car I have seen one that really gets my attention,
I think it is just a 2 seat tiny 4 wheel electric car I have seen it on Facebook but I forget the brand or name of the mini car.
It is the first time that I got interested in vehicle.

devil2man

Activity: 759
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 09, 2020, 07:04:57 PM

electric cars are the means of locomotion, of transport of the future the recharges are cheap and do not pollute and if there were more recharges you could also make long journeys, for now I don't like any models marketed, maybe right this https://www.renault.co.uk/electric-vehicles/twizy/prices-versions.html
peter0425

View Profile
December 10, 2020, 06:11:14 AM

electric cars are the means of locomotion, of transport of the future the recharges are cheap and do not pollute and if there were more recharges you could also make long journeys, for now I don't like any models marketed, maybe right this https://www.renault.co.uk/electric-vehicles/twizy/prices-versions.html
Electric car should be required specially for short transportation since the Speed and charge will last on such.

this will help clean the environment and make the world green again.

Here in our place there are more electric vehicles required by the government to be use for Public transport commuting so less hassle.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
nangthothan

Activity: 74

View Profile
December 10, 2020, 07:39:58 AM

Although I really like electric cars because of its environmental friendliness, there are too many problems it needs to solve like maximum distance, charging time. I think a lot of people are using electric cars while still using gasoline cars. Instead of saving or protecting the environment, they add a lot of cost and in the long run you will waste two old cars instead of one. So I'm going to use an electric car when it can handle more than 50% of the benefits that gasoline cars do.
mood56

Activity: 15

View Profile
December 10, 2020, 11:54:44 AM

I support the idea to change all the cars in the world with electric, but for that moment i think it is impossible because not everybody can afford to buy new car. The other think is that for now with these cars you can't travel on long distance which is bad. I personally have 2 cars one is for the city one for out of the city but they are not electric unfortunately i am from the guys who can't afford new car Cheesy But we have sparks here i drove once and i am very impress by the car (electric) And now i can't imagine what is in the new S class of Mercedes or Tesla 
ILuckyGuyI

Activity: 2086
Merit: 452

View Profile
December 15, 2020, 06:56:37 PM

I really like electic cars. Because they are environment friendly. But I wouldn't like gasoline-powered cars get banned too. Because I like them the most. Maybe they are not environment friendly as electric cars. But they are the REAL cars. For example, I love hearing the sound of a V8 engine. But electric cars don't have a real sound or they don't even have a sound. I really like the feeling of driving a gasoline-powered car.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
MaxLawson

View Profile
December 25, 2020, 02:29:58 PM
Last edit: January 07, 2021, 12:01:53 PM by MaxLawson

Electric cars are 100% our future. I'm thinking of buying a Tesla with car shipping too. Machines of this type can definitely alleviate the toxic effects that people have on the environment. I think we could make our lives easier if people continued to develop electric engine technology.  I'm thinking of buying my future electric car with a car shipping service as I said before. On this site I read a lot of interesting information on this subject https://transportgator.com/auto-transport-companies/ .  I am seriously thinking about buying a new car and I think I'm almost there.
namcunguyen

Activity: 412
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2020, 10:23:23 AM

I like electric cars but my country is still backward, it's still not popular nationwide and there are very few charging stations currently. I will own one when conditions permit.
bitterguy28

Activity: 2002
Merit: 175

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2020, 10:37:45 AM

Just last year that the Booming of electric operated cars comes to my hometown , though there are several wayback  now the government is implementing this to be a Public transport instead of traditional cars/bus/jeeps .

and i do supported the platform because this will save the world and will lessen the  demand for oil/gasoline  in which one of the reason why other country is progressing while others are continue dumping ,because the richest are those who has oil deposits and the buying countries are struggling .

Tash

Activity: 1190
Merit: 305

Pro financial, medical liberty

View Profile
January 17, 2021, 07:54:36 PM
Last edit: May 05, 2021, 02:36:19 PM by Tash

Who does not? Electric so modern
https://youtu.be/OhnjMdzGusc?t=182

peter0425

View Profile
January 18, 2021, 08:06:28 AM

I bought a Electric Motorcycle as service for my Delivery Business and also in preparation for my Plans to Buy a electric car .

Hope this will bring me trust and at last will have my Own car that uses no Gas and fluids .

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
Marvelman

Activity: 1008
Merit: 137

View Profile
May 04, 2021, 07:54:20 PM
Last edit: May 04, 2021, 08:16:31 PM by Marvelman

Regardless of whether in an urban or rural setting, I am a big believer in electric vehicles. Their benefits are too great to ignore.

• Unlike gasoline, electricity can be a renewable resource.
  • Electric vehicles are better for the environment since they do not emit toxic exhaust gases.
  • Maintaining electric vehicles is less expensive and less frequent than conventional vehicles.
  • In some places electric cars have their own highway lanes and parking spaces.
  • They're quieter compared to conventional vehicles.

semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
May 04, 2021, 08:57:11 PM

Regardless of whether in an urban or rural setting, I am a big believer in electric vehicles. Their benefits are too great to ignore.

• Electric vehicles are better for the environment since they do not emit toxic exhaust gases.
  • Maintaining electric vehicles is less expensive and less frequent than conventional vehicles.

It has some disadvantages too, even though I am fully a supporter of electric car we still need time for the people to move to electric vehicles.

If my assumption is right by the year 2030, most of the vehicles on the road will be powered by electricity but who really wants to rev a car and feel the thrill will go for the mechanical engine over the electric motors.
MCobian

Merit: 117

View Profile
May 04, 2021, 10:57:59 PM

All the benefits regarding the electric car that you mentioned, made me really interested in owning an electric car. Therefore, the manufacturer
I chose was Tesla, because in my opinion, Tesla is the best compared to other electric car brands. But unfortunately the price of Tesla is very expensive,
I still don't have enough money to be able to buy Tesla. But I believe that Bitcoin can go up to $ 100k, I can buy Tesla with Bitcoin, because Tesla
now accepts Bitcoin payments too.

SOLARBLOX        ◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥ crypto solar mining ◥◥
◼◼ Crypto Mining using Solar energy as substitute energy sources ◼◼
TELEGRAM TWITTER   ▪▪▪▪▪ [ DOWNLOAD WHITEPAPER ]
Tash

View Profile
May 05, 2021, 05:41:32 AM
Last edit: May 05, 2021, 05:19:53 PM by Tash

• Gas powered cars can be renewable source, have you ever heard of cow dung or kitchen waste? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmbr_qoZKdU
  • The car does not emit toxic waste and most power stations are not environment friendly. Then there is a lot of converting and converting back always loosing some power in the process.
    Producing batteries is in now way enviroment friendly the most popular tesla uses 7104 cells of this https://www.aliexpress.com/w/wholesale-panasonic-18650.html. Heating the inside of the car in winter time with batteries is by no means a "green" way. Sure there is option of driving with thick winter coat.
     You deal with the environment catastrophe in some years time when batteries become no peforming and have to be disposed of.
    Lastly moving more weight around is not environment positiv.
  • Shock absorbers and tyres wear faster with more weight, more stess on bodywork, more materials used to make chassis
  • To build highway lanes just for red cars is not enviroment friendly, parking spaces mosty are charging stations blocking space for a long time.
  • yes

JonWilliams

Activity: 34

View Profile
May 05, 2021, 01:58:03 PM

There's 3 major roadblocks that electric cars need to overcome to become more common:

1) The costs need to come down so they're comparable to similar gas-powered cars
2) A full charge needs to last at least 300 miles so people can go on long-distance journeys
3) (this is the hardest one) A full charge needs to be done in 5 minutes so it's comparable to the amount of time it takes to fill up gas. I can't use a vehicle that takes 8 hours of charging to give me a full tank.

Think they have the supercharging down to around 45 mins now, which surely is good enough. Granted not ideal but definitely workable.

I defintely think electric cars are going to be great and not just environmentally. I think in terms of safetey, with built in AI etc. preventing a lot of accidents.
Tash

View Profile
May 05, 2021, 02:37:54 PM
Last edit: May 05, 2021, 03:00:00 PM by Tash

What happend to the good old days, did technology get lost?
https://larzanderson.org/history/the-collection/1908-bailey-electric/
http://earlyamericanautomobiles.com/baileyhistory.htm

Dusang1998

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 05, 2021, 02:57:55 PM
Last edit: May 07, 2021, 01:23:24 PM by mprep

yeah, they are nice, but expesive. also still not available in my country.

maybe in 10 years we will be able to buy some of theese cars, and get more charging stations.

Electric cars are more suitable for women. For me, I prefer a powerful car, because it feels great to run fast, isn't it?
well, there are powerful electric cars, but they are expensive. They have nice sound feautres if you are fan of that.  Cheesy

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
Shasha80

Activity: 1876
Merit: 318

View Profile
May 06, 2021, 02:07:42 AM

well, there are powerful electric cars, but they are expensive. They have nice sound feautres if you are fan of that.  Cheesy

Of course if we have a lot of money we can buy powerful electric cars, but what for having powerful electric cars, if only used for daily activities.
The risk of accidents is also high if we use powerful cars too often. But indeed people's tastes are different, if you like sports cars that run fast,
that's your right. But for me to buy a car not to drive fast, but only as a means of transportation that can take me to my destination.

BIGGEST AND MOST
TRUSTED FULLY LICENSED
CRYPTO CASINO
▄▄▄▄█▄█▄▄▄▄
▄█████████████▄
███▀▀███████▀▀███
█▀      ▀█▀      ▀█
███████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
█████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████
▀▀███▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█   █   ▄  ███    ███   █
█▀▄▀█ ▄███▄ █  ███ █▀▄▀█
█▀ ▀██▀█▀█▀██████  ██▀ ▀█
█   ▄▀▄▀▄███  ██  █   █
█    █▄█  ██  ██ █    █
█    ██  ██  ███    █
█    █  ██  ██    █
▀▄   ▀▄██ ▄▀   ▄▀
▀▄   ▀█▀   ▄▀
▀▄     ▄▀
▀▀▄▀▀
▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▄▀
█▄ ▀█▄▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄█
▀█▀███▀███▀█▀
▄█████████████▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
█████████████████
▀█████████████▀
▀██████████████▀
▀█████████████▀
▀█████████▀
▀▀▀█▀▀▀
SPANISH CLUBS
OFFICIAL ASIAN
BETTING PARTNER
ACCEPT
MULTIPLE
CURRENCIES
JOIN US
Chato1977

Activity: 1148
Merit: 58

View Profile
May 06, 2021, 04:11:49 AM

What happend to the good old days, did technology get lost?

It is just Upgraded but the main objective here is what can help the Environment and what can be sufficient without needs to Dig deeper just to find Oil and other resources  just to maintain mobilization .
I am for Electric cars and all the cars that needs no oil to run.
well, there are powerful electric cars, but they are expensive. They have nice sound feautres if you are fan of that.  Cheesy
If you are using your car just to live and for business why need for Faster ? when the efficiency of electric cars enough to sustain even businesses .
decodx

Activity: 1428
Merit: 931

🇺🇦 Glory to Ukraine!

View Profile
May 06, 2021, 04:33:35 PM

Electric cars were in their heyday in 1900, but the rise of petrol-engine cars, coupled with battery-technological shortcomings, killed them by the 1920s. Recent improvements in battery technology and power electronics have helped electric cars make a strong comeback.

A comparison of the main electric car differences compared to the petrol-engine cars:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewcWN-rHQ6Q

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Tash

View Profile
May 06, 2021, 05:53:59 PM
Last edit: July 07, 2021, 05:32:10 PM by Tash

Scotty beam me up
https://youtu.be/j_dkXeWsXio

the world is a nut house, 36 GALLONS for 200 MILES
https://twitter.com/RobertELBowman/status/1412033285232934915

Renampun

Merit: 362

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2021, 11:11:10 PM

man or woman is suitable with an electric car...

in some countries, electric car prices can be very high due to shipping costs. You can read this to see the electric car price according to your budget https://www.motortrend.com/features-collections/cheapest-electric-cars/?slide=1

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Marvelman

Activity: 1008
Merit: 137

View Profile
May 07, 2021, 12:59:48 PM

The statement is extremely sexist, and I do not agree with it. By the way, have you ever heard of EV hypercars like Aspark Owl, Rimac C_Two or Tesla Roadster?
I wouldn't call cars that take less than 2 seconds to reach 60 mph 'girly'...

Spanopohlo

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

Aim High! Bow Low!

View Profile
May 07, 2021, 01:12:24 PM

Indeed technology is making its way up. Electric cars can be a good choice since it can lessen pollution, tho it can be pretty expensive too.

boyptc

View Profile
May 09, 2021, 09:29:42 AM

Indeed technology is making its way up. Electric cars can be a good choice since it can lessen pollution, tho it can be pretty expensive too.
I've read it somewhere that if we're going to be with electric cars in the future, there's also going to be the effect that's probably the same as usage of diesel and gasoline.

But hopefully it's a good solution to lessen the pollution and there's not that much bad effect in nature.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Caeli

View Profile
May 09, 2021, 12:23:25 PM

Better question would be:
How to make electric car work without batteries?
boyptc

View Profile
May 10, 2021, 07:05:07 AM

It won't run if it don't have battery.

But there's a way if it has a battery that's rechargable through solar power/panel. AFAIK, there are electric cars that have brake pads which produces some energy which benefits the car.

Not a car guy but cmiiw.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Mauser

View Profile
May 10, 2021, 09:54:33 AM

We already have that, it's called metro. It's big cars that run on tracks with electricity without batteries. The problem is that you can't go wherever you like, only to fixed stations. The metro is much more friendly for the environment than fuel based cars. Even some cities rely on busses with electricity. The problem here is that you need some power source above the bus or below it,  like with trams. Having our own car without batteries seems impossible right now.
mrquackquack

Activity: 1134

View Profile
May 10, 2021, 01:12:16 PM

I personally think like prior stated, electric cars at this point in time are not very feasible for extended uses i.e. long trips so on and so forth. Given the fact of battery consumption, battery charging etc etc... it limits your capability versus a gas powered vehicle. None the less if they can redesign the motor, engine to be more efficient, have less "down time" i.e. charging, maintenance and also becoming more user friendly i think that might be a step in the right direction.
sportclub2010

Activity: 1582
Merit: 117

View Profile
May 11, 2021, 03:27:49 PM

Do you like electric car, do you use one (which one)?

I love the electric car and admire the engineering thought to create new technologies. In the near future, our planet will become cleaner. To my regret, the cost of an electric car is still unattainable for me. But I hope in the future I will have my own electric car.
XavierLaurent

Activity: 82

View Profile
May 12, 2021, 07:07:10 PM

Electric cars are the future. But also they are the past. First electric cars were developed back in 19 century. And for a century old technology they are only now starting to pick up the range. Future for electric is bright, unless we develop synthetic fuel and it will overshadow electric.
\As far as Cybertruck goes - it's alright. Will have to see it on the road to make a decision but so far I don't think it's too far from reality.
MarcoS97

Activity: 99

Hi =) iam just a friendly dude

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2021, 03:47:49 AM

i like the idea of electic cars. but our coverment, did not support it well.. so it will stay a expensive dream :/
cute nmp

Activity: 1666

View Profile
May 13, 2021, 07:28:51 PM

I will like to buy an electric car and drive in one day but don't think it will ever be possible in my country because of shortage of power supply charging the car will be a huge problem.But it will be a very nice development to have them here.

▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀          SUGARS.ZONE     ❤[nbs
Masplanc

Activity: 798
Merit: 34

View Profile
May 14, 2021, 10:35:15 PM

I love electric cars because it's economical

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
Gon1991

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 16, 2021, 05:35:38 AM

electric car is my future car,,now just dreaming first. dreaming before really i can buy Grin
decodx

🇺🇦 Glory to Ukraine!

View Profile
May 16, 2021, 07:10:10 AM

I love electric cars because it's economical

Even though electric cars are usually more expensive to buy, they are more affordable to run than gas-powered ones. But many people love them because they're environmentally friendly. Electric cars are better for the environment because they don't emit carbon dioxide or other greenhouse gases, and they can generate as much as 90 per cent less pollution than conventional cars.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Tristan Bieber

Activity: 83

View Profile
May 17, 2021, 07:30:24 AM

I will definitely buy an electric car.
1. I need high driving quality.
In most cases, the main function of the car is still to bring me from point A to point B quietly and comfortably. I also think that this is the main purpose of most people most of the time. In this regard, the quiet, comfortable, green and low-carbon electric vehicles are certainly great advantages.
2. I need strong acceleration capabilities.
In some cases, I occasionally exercise, but I do not speed, so I need a strong acceleration ability, but I don't need a strong top speed ability. If the maximum speed is forced to be limited to 130km/h, I can completely accept it. As long as you are in the first place in the red light, it is enough to switch off with a kick~
3. I don't need a strong battery life.
For me, in most cases, there will not be a single mileage of more than 300km, so for me, 300km of battery life is enough. Above this number, I will stop driving. I will choose other modes of transportation.
Joshua01

Activity: 37

View Profile
May 17, 2021, 07:41:08 AM

I like it very much. It is convenient for everyone. I like it without traffic jams.
decodx

🇺🇦 Glory to Ukraine!

View Profile
May 17, 2021, 05:11:32 PM

I like it very much. It is convenient for everyone. I like it without traffic jams.

What does electric cars have to do with traffic jams? Or perhaps you meant electric bikes or scooters?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
blacq

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2021, 05:47:48 PM

I like the electric car concept, I don't own one myself but I'll be glad if I have one. low noise and pollution it's one of the best invention humans have discovers.
Burdec

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 18, 2021, 05:35:19 PM

I am a fan of electric cars, I can not say that I love only electric cars, but they bring me the most pleasure!
lolodavid

View Profile
May 19, 2021, 05:58:26 AM

I know this was posted a while ago , but there are a couple of things  I'd like to say about electric cars, and is that perhaps they're not so good to the environment  after all; just a couple of thoughts put together for further analysis.

If you work in the electronics manufacturing industry o keep up with the latest news and trends, you'll know that currently, there is a shortage of electronic components, one that could last well into 2022; getting your hand on even the most basic electronic components is becoming harder and harder.

What do electric cars have to do with this, well, big tech companies, like Tesla, are pretty much hoarding electronic components, just in the same way as you saw people hoarding toilet paper at the beginning of the pandemic, well, companies are hoarding all sorts of electronic components.

Factories are working at full capacity and are not willing to expand out of fear that this surge in demand will go away, but they're not sure, https://www.taipeitimes.com/News/biz/archives/2021/04/22/2003756110

Why did I say that perhaps electric cars are not so good for the environment, well, all of them need semiconductors to work, and semiconductors manufacturing is a water hungry process. https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/articles/2021-02-25/making-chips-requires-lots-of-water-and-gulp-taiwan-has-a-drought

Taiwan, the center of semiconductors, is currently going though a severe drought, could it have been caused by the semiconductors fabs? I believe is part of it, but it's also got to do with the fact that there hasn't been a typhoon in a while.

The shortage of semiconductors and other electronic components is so severe that design houses are recommending companies to design 2 or even 3 different PCBs layouts to juggle around with components availability when the type for purchasing comes, that's crazy. https://titoma.com/blog/reduce-component-lead-time

Do I believe that electric cars are totally bad? No, but I believe that there is so much that goes into manufacturing that is harmful for the environment and that the general public doesn't realize.

Shasha80

Activity: 1876
Merit: 318

View Profile
May 19, 2021, 07:18:48 AM

electric car is my future car,,now just dreaming first. dreaming before really i can buy Grin

Electric cars are indeed cars that will be widely used in the future, because they are environmentally friendly, and do not pollute the air.
Everything starts from dreaming, now I can only dream first, until one day I can buy an electric car. But dreaming of getting an electric car is
not enough. We also have to work hard to earn a lot of money. Because the price of an electric car is indeed expensive when compared
to the price of a conventional car.

BIGGEST AND MOST
TRUSTED FULLY LICENSED
CRYPTO CASINO
▄▄▄▄█▄█▄▄▄▄
▄█████████████▄
███▀▀███████▀▀███
█▀      ▀█▀      ▀█
███████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
█████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████
▀▀███▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█   █   ▄  ███    ███   █
█▀▄▀█ ▄███▄ █  ███ █▀▄▀█
█▀ ▀██▀█▀█▀██████  ██▀ ▀█
█   ▄▀▄▀▄███  ██  █   █
█    █▄█  ██  ██ █    █
█    ██  ██  ███    █
█    █  ██  ██    █
▀▄   ▀▄██ ▄▀   ▄▀
▀▄   ▀█▀   ▄▀
▀▄     ▄▀
▀▀▄▀▀
▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▄▀
█▄ ▀█▄▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄█
▀█▀███▀███▀█▀
▄█████████████▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
█████████████████
▀█████████████▀
▀██████████████▀
▀█████████████▀
▀█████████▀
▀▀▀█▀▀▀
SPANISH CLUBS
OFFICIAL ASIAN
BETTING PARTNER
ACCEPT
MULTIPLE
CURRENCIES
JOIN US
decodx

🇺🇦 Glory to Ukraine!

View Profile
May 19, 2021, 07:41:49 AM

/cut/

Apart from inverters and chargers, I don't see much difference between electric cars and classic ones in terms of amount of electronics. Electronic components have become more and more important in today's cars as reliability and performance are crucial. Therefore, most cars on the market today use a lot of electronic components. Not only does the digital electronics systems control the engine, transmission, and many other systems, they also provide much of the information to the driver through the dashboard and in the form of the multi-function display. All of this is unrelated to the type of drive.

Some systems may even be unnecessary in an electric vehicle. For example, electric vehicles do not have a fuel supply system or exhaust system, nor do they require electronics to control them. Therefore, I do not think the amount of electronics in electric cars should be a concern.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Jolankaa

View Profile
August 26, 2021, 01:38:32 PM

Yes, the environment comes first
Melignya

View Profile
August 26, 2021, 01:45:55 PM

This is of course very cool and beautiful, but when you start thinking about the fact that you have to charge absolutely everything cooing to yourself, it gets a little creepy.
Tash

View Profile
August 26, 2021, 05:38:45 PM

When you so far ahead of the time.
1896 Armstrong Hybrid with Semi-automatic clutch, electric start and regenerative braking
https://youtu.be/OxNzLS6SdW0

Saif33

View Profile
August 28, 2021, 09:03:17 AM

Not only me, there are many people like me who like electrical things. Electrical things are very easy to do. People don't have to bother. You can say that electric cars are made. I like them very much.  I will buy a car because I like electric cars very much because it can be easily controlled and I can drive in a car that can easily do everything without any manual work.
ymckartal

Activity: 252
Merit: 45

View Profile
August 28, 2021, 02:01:41 PM
Last edit: September 14, 2021, 05:11:37 PM by ymckartal

With the new software and battery packs, you can travel up to 450 kilometers in an electric car today. Of course, this may vary depending on your vehicle's battery capacity, weather conditions and your driving style. For example, in very low or very high hot weather, when the vehicle's air conditioning systems are used, the driving distance of your electric car will be shortened during high speed travels.
Tash

View Profile
August 28, 2021, 02:54:38 PM

Thanks to the developed software and powered batteries, you can travel up to 500 kilometers with an electric car today.

That is a awful low number considering more than 100 years ago they have done 1000 miles (1600 km) on a single charge, with nickel-iron battery technology.
To sell it as some kind of development or achievement is pulling the wool over someones eyes.
https://www.prewarcar.com/edison-s-electric-cars

boyptc

View Profile
August 28, 2021, 10:38:30 PM

Not only me, there are many people like me who like electrical things. Electrical things are very easy to do. People don't have to bother. You can say that electric cars are made. I like them very much.  I will buy a car because I like electric cars very much because it can be easily controlled and I can drive in a car that can easily do everything without any manual work.
With the other forum that I've read and passed by. I'm very disappointed with people there that they don't like electrical cars.

Pertaining to the breaks since the topic is about the choice of manual hand break or electric hand break. Most people there are talking about how expensive it is to maintain electric car, they're not open for any improvement of the system probably they haven't experienced owning one that has the same electronic.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Jolankaa

View Profile
September 02, 2021, 12:58:04 PM

I really like the idea of electric cars. The environment comes first
Melignya

View Profile
September 03, 2021, 12:41:40 PM

Electric cars are great, but as far as I know they "run out" pretty quickly
Yalalagh

View Profile
September 10, 2021, 10:09:30 AM

Now we'll have to charge the car, too...
TopTort777
Legendary

Merit: 1439

View Profile
September 10, 2021, 11:32:29 AM

Electric cars are great, but as far as I know they "run out" pretty quickly

You can use a quick charger to charge your battery full in about half an hour. Running out is not the worse problem electric cars have. Main problem is that your region must be prepared for electric cars. Your town need to have a lot of charging station, or you will end in standing in a queue for a charge Cheesy

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Davidvictorson

Merit: 835

Livecasino.io

View Profile
September 10, 2021, 02:36:22 PM

I have a Nissan Leaf.  By far the best car I have ever owned with one exception:  you cannot beat a gas powered vehicle for long trips.

Solution:  Electric car for everyday short trips, gas car for long trips.

I watched a short video on YouTube about one of Tesla's cars and I couldn't agree more. The driver stopped almost 8 times on the trip to recharge the car's battery and this made him to arrive behind schedule. Electric cars for short trips only until a solution is found to make the batteries last longer. Maybe incorporate solar energy so that the batteries charge as it travels.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
... LIVECASINO.io    Play Live Games with up to 20% cashback!...██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Willisboycekey

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 10, 2021, 08:39:14 PM

I love electrics cars, am also happy on what Elon musk is doing in the electric car business, am planning to get one by the end of the year.

I also think electric cars is easy to go with, once charged at station you are good to go.
D-law

Activity: 672
Merit: 19

View Profile
September 11, 2021, 12:50:34 AM

Yeah, the world is actually evolving as well heading to the point of high usage of electrical cars.
Although they've got advantages and disadvantages, they'll probably end up been one of the best technology.

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
Tash

View Profile
September 11, 2021, 12:46:54 PM

Yeah, the world is actually evolving as well heading to the point of high usage of electrical cars.
Although they've got advantages and disadvantages, they'll probably end up been one of the best technology.
For the last 150 years tried and failed, tried and failed again, again .....

Hannu

Activity: 1061
Merit: 502

RIP: S5, A faithful device long time

View Profile
September 11, 2021, 01:29:15 PM

Loud pipes save lifes  Roll Eyes

BTC: 3Qnnx4cu45Gx4WcksNCnBPu3TaUZ5sKkLo
LTC: LYX1ZH7f4qcXq52AzA6grUYDfDngVz7BEi
XRP: rLrbZMJDdL8eQd7HsW314bCtvE16LTLYkM?dt=1113
Tash

View Profile
September 13, 2021, 12:35:33 PM

It's the 21st century, we're charging cars
Maybe your late to the party, they have been charging cars for over 100 years.

Tash

View Profile
September 13, 2021, 02:27:29 PM

I really like to drive electric car in future and thanks to recent advancements in battery and charging technology, electric cars have finally become a feasible alternative to gasoline cars. Today's best EVs make a compelling pitch to commuters. They're practical, easy to drive, inexpensive to run and packed with technology.
What? More than 100 years ago they managed more than 100 miles (1600km) on a single charge, how much can they do  now?
Packed with technology? Battery techology is thousand of years old and electric motors hundreds of years.

GorillaGen3

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 29, 2021, 09:22:58 AM

I like the concept of an electric car , but at the time i think the battery producion makes more polution than diesel or petrol cars. If they can make batteries that dont create polution when produced i will be a fan for sure, but still i've loved engines and petrol is in my blood from young age and i wont go off them as easy
reymarkperry

Activity: 201

https://rangersprotocol.com/

View Profile
October 05, 2021, 12:29:25 PM

I completely agree with everyone about electric cars. It is safe and helps to avoid harmful agents released into the environment. Everyone in my house loves electric cars

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Tash

View Profile
October 05, 2021, 12:42:41 PM

I completely agree with everyone about electric cars. It is safe and helps to avoid harmful agents released into the environment. Everyone in my house loves electric cars
Well at least we have found a backyard to dump the used batteries when they become toxic waste in some years.
Some claiming it is worse than used car tires

NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 2544

Evil beware: We have waffles!

View Profile
October 05, 2021, 01:32:19 PM

The one problem I have with all electric vehicles is their limited range or more specifically, how long it takes to recharge them. I'm a field service engineer and that means traveling to customers sites. For time and economy reasons, if they are less than 500-750 miles away I usually drive there vs flying because when flying, going through the airports adds around 2 hrs to the stated flight times so travel time (which is billed to the customer) is about the same.

Then there is vacations. My GF and I routinely travel all over the state and will typically put several hundred miles on my Jeep each day including a fair bit off-road. In both cases the 1/2hr to several hours it takes to recharge makes any EV a no-go for us. At least with hybrid vehicles you still have an ICE to keep you charged along with a short time to refuel when needed.

- For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself -    My info useful? Donations welcome! 1FuzzyWc2J8TMqeUQZ8yjE43Rwr7K3cxs9
 -Sole remaining active developer of cgminer, Kano's repo is here
-Support Sidehacks miner development. Donations to:   1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
ethereumhunter

Activity: 2884
Merit: 541

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
October 05, 2021, 02:13:48 PM

For the last 150 years tried and failed, tried and failed again, again .....
In the future or this year, we see electric cars but need to develop more to get a good performance and specification. The technology for the electric car will continue and will not stop. Maybe in the next 5 years, we will see many electric cars in many countries and who knows, the electric car will replace cars that we used.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
RockBell

Activity: 756
Merit: 360

Underestimate- nothing

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2022, 01:04:52 PM

the technology have also improved over time  were they use dual engines like both gas and electric when the battery is down the car switches to using gas that interesting, technology improving beyond measure. 

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Mask00

Activity: 110

View Profile
June 12, 2022, 03:02:09 PM

Amazing Increasing Technology in our World.
Its My Dream Car. I hope everyone's Favourite Car Electric Car.
Its Digital System Digital Car. Its very Dream Car
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: