Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:31:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Electric car - do you like it?  (Read 2136 times)
Mauser

Activity: 1806
Merit: 529

View Profile
October 05, 2020, 07:59:39 AM

I love electric cars, they are awesome. My dream would be to have the new tesla but they are so expensive. At the moment I am still driving a traditional fuel based car, but my next car is definitely going to be electric or atleast a hybrid. I think we can all do something to help the environment and save our planet. Electric cars is a good start. I just my car around my city, travelling usually less than 50km. For these distances an electric car would be the best.
Mttewndew

Activity: 433
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 05, 2020, 01:09:09 PM

To be honest, I think electric cars are a good alternative to what we have now.

Making cars safe for the environment and people is not a problem. The whole point is in the ignorance of people. Don't we want our children and grandchildren to live in a clean world? In general, it's all about ignorance.
rumputyangbergoyang

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2020, 03:55:02 PM

Electric car is the future transportation, less polution. But how big voltage to charge that car is problem i think
Urod88

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 08, 2020, 05:14:28 PM

I love electric cars. At the moment I drive a Toyota Prius, but I really want a tesla, unfortunately I don't have that much money. Undecided
acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 09, 2020, 03:34:13 PM

Yes I like to have an electric car I have seen one that really gets my attention,
I think it is just a 2 seat tiny 4 wheel electric car I have seen it on Facebook but I forget the brand or name of the mini car.
It is the first time that I got interested in vehicle.

devil2man

Activity: 759
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 09, 2020, 07:04:57 PM

electric cars are the means of locomotion, of transport of the future the recharges are cheap and do not pollute and if there were more recharges you could also make long journeys, for now I don't like any models marketed, maybe right this https://www.renault.co.uk/electric-vehicles/twizy/prices-versions.html
peter0425

Activity: 2660
Merit: 447

View Profile
December 10, 2020, 06:11:14 AM

electric cars are the means of locomotion, of transport of the future the recharges are cheap and do not pollute and if there were more recharges you could also make long journeys, for now I don't like any models marketed, maybe right this https://www.renault.co.uk/electric-vehicles/twizy/prices-versions.html
Electric car should be required specially for short transportation since the Speed and charge will last on such.

this will help clean the environment and make the world green again.

Here in our place there are more electric vehicles required by the government to be use for Public transport commuting so less hassle.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
nangthothan

Activity: 74
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 10, 2020, 07:39:58 AM

Although I really like electric cars because of its environmental friendliness, there are too many problems it needs to solve like maximum distance, charging time. I think a lot of people are using electric cars while still using gasoline cars. Instead of saving or protecting the environment, they add a lot of cost and in the long run you will waste two old cars instead of one. So I'm going to use an electric car when it can handle more than 50% of the benefits that gasoline cars do.
mood56

Activity: 15

View Profile
December 10, 2020, 11:54:44 AM

I support the idea to change all the cars in the world with electric, but for that moment i think it is impossible because not everybody can afford to buy new car. The other think is that for now with these cars you can't travel on long distance which is bad. I personally have 2 cars one is for the city one for out of the city but they are not electric unfortunately i am from the guys who can't afford new car Cheesy But we have sparks here i drove once and i am very impress by the car (electric) And now i can't imagine what is in the new S class of Mercedes or Tesla 
ILuckyGuyI

Activity: 2100
Merit: 456

View Profile
December 15, 2020, 06:56:37 PM

I really like electic cars. Because they are environment friendly. But I wouldn't like gasoline-powered cars get banned too. Because I like them the most. Maybe they are not environment friendly as electric cars. But they are the REAL cars. For example, I love hearing the sound of a V8 engine. But electric cars don't have a real sound or they don't even have a sound. I really like the feeling of driving a gasoline-powered car.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
MaxLawson

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2020, 02:29:58 PM
Last edit: January 07, 2021, 12:01:53 PM by MaxLawson

Electric cars are 100% our future. I'm thinking of buying a Tesla with car shipping too. Machines of this type can definitely alleviate the toxic effects that people have on the environment. I think we could make our lives easier if people continued to develop electric engine technology.  I'm thinking of buying my future electric car with a car shipping service as I said before. On this site I read a lot of interesting information on this subject https://transportgator.com/auto-transport-companies/ .  I am seriously thinking about buying a new car and I think I'm almost there.
namcunguyen

Activity: 412
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2020, 10:23:23 AM

I like electric cars but my country is still backward, it's still not popular nationwide and there are very few charging stations currently. I will own one when conditions permit.
bitterguy28

Activity: 2016
Merit: 176

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2020, 10:37:45 AM

Electric cars are our future. They are becoming better every day. Do you like electric car, do you use one (which one)?

Just last year that the Booming of electric operated cars comes to my hometown , though there are several wayback  now the government is implementing this to be a Public transport instead of traditional cars/bus/jeeps .

and i do supported the platform because this will save the world and will lessen the  demand for oil/gasoline  in which one of the reason why other country is progressing while others are continue dumping ,because the richest are those who has oil deposits and the buying countries are struggling .

Tash

Activity: 1190
Merit: 305

Pro financial, medical liberty

View Profile
January 17, 2021, 07:54:36 PM
Last edit: May 05, 2021, 02:36:19 PM by Tash

Who does not? Electric so modern
https://youtu.be/OhnjMdzGusc?t=182

peter0425

Activity: 2660
Merit: 447

View Profile
January 18, 2021, 08:06:28 AM

I bought a Electric Motorcycle as service for my Delivery Business and also in preparation for my Plans to Buy a electric car .

Hope this will bring me trust and at last will have my Own car that uses no Gas and fluids .

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Marvelman

Activity: 1008
Merit: 137

View Profile
May 04, 2021, 07:54:20 PM
Last edit: May 04, 2021, 08:16:31 PM by Marvelman

Regardless of whether in an urban or rural setting, I am a big believer in electric vehicles. Their benefits are too great to ignore.

• Unlike gasoline, electricity can be a renewable resource.
  • Electric vehicles are better for the environment since they do not emit toxic exhaust gases.
  • Maintaining electric vehicles is less expensive and less frequent than conventional vehicles.
  • In some places electric cars have their own highway lanes and parking spaces.
  • They're quieter compared to conventional vehicles.

semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
May 04, 2021, 08:57:11 PM

Regardless of whether in an urban or rural setting, I am a big believer in electric vehicles. Their benefits are too great to ignore.

• Electric vehicles are better for the environment since they do not emit toxic exhaust gases.
  • Maintaining electric vehicles is less expensive and less frequent than conventional vehicles.

It has some disadvantages too, even though I am fully a supporter of electric car we still need time for the people to move to electric vehicles.

If my assumption is right by the year 2030, most of the vehicles on the road will be powered by electricity but who really wants to rev a car and feel the thrill will go for the mechanical engine over the electric motors.
MCobian

Merit: 117

View Profile
May 04, 2021, 10:57:59 PM

All the benefits regarding the electric car that you mentioned, made me really interested in owning an electric car. Therefore, the manufacturer
I chose was Tesla, because in my opinion, Tesla is the best compared to other electric car brands. But unfortunately the price of Tesla is very expensive,
I still don't have enough money to be able to buy Tesla. But I believe that Bitcoin can go up to $ 100k, I can buy Tesla with Bitcoin, because Tesla
now accepts Bitcoin payments too.

SOLARBLOX        ◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥ crypto solar mining ◥◥
◼◼ Crypto Mining using Solar energy as substitute energy sources ◼◼
TELEGRAM TWITTER   ▪▪▪▪▪ [ DOWNLOAD WHITEPAPER ]
Tash

Merit: 305

Pro financial, medical liberty

View Profile
May 05, 2021, 05:41:32 AM
Last edit: May 05, 2021, 05:19:53 PM by Tash

• Gas powered cars can be renewable source, have you ever heard of cow dung or kitchen waste? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmbr_qoZKdU
  • The car does not emit toxic waste and most power stations are not environment friendly. Then there is a lot of converting and converting back always loosing some power in the process.
    Producing batteries is in now way enviroment friendly the most popular tesla uses 7104 cells of this https://www.aliexpress.com/w/wholesale-panasonic-18650.html. Heating the inside of the car in winter time with batteries is by no means a "green" way. Sure there is option of driving with thick winter coat.
     You deal with the environment catastrophe in some years time when batteries become no peforming and have to be disposed of.
    Lastly moving more weight around is not environment positiv.
  • Shock absorbers and tyres wear faster with more weight, more stess on bodywork, more materials used to make chassis
  • To build highway lanes just for red cars is not enviroment friendly, parking spaces mosty are charging stations blocking space for a long time.
  • yes

JonWilliams

Activity: 34

View Profile
May 05, 2021, 01:58:03 PM

There's 3 major roadblocks that electric cars need to overcome to become more common:

1) The costs need to come down so they're comparable to similar gas-powered cars
2) A full charge needs to last at least 300 miles so people can go on long-distance journeys
3) (this is the hardest one) A full charge needs to be done in 5 minutes so it's comparable to the amount of time it takes to fill up gas. I can't use a vehicle that takes 8 hours of charging to give me a full tank.

Think they have the supercharging down to around 45 mins now, which surely is good enough. Granted not ideal but definitely workable.

I defintely think electric cars are going to be great and not just environmentally. I think in terms of safetey, with built in AI etc. preventing a lot of accidents.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: