Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:36:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Shit Bitcoin Fanatics Say  (Read 8269 times)
BitcoinGirl325 (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 09:13:39 PM

My boyfriend made these 2 comedy videos as a gift to the Bitcoin community! I think they're hilarious, but I'm SLIGHTLY biased.  Wink Hope you enjoy!! In my mind, part 1 seems more geared towards the general populace, and Part 2 seems more geared towards the Bitcoin community. Which part do you like better?? You already know my answer -- I like them both!! Cheesy

Shit Bitcoin Fanatics Say, Part 1

http://youtu.be/reo7WbibxaQ

Shit Bitcoin Fanatics Say, Part 2

http://youtu.be/FV_kP91hJ7g

Enjoy!!!

If you enjoyed my post or found it helpful, please feel free to donate BTC to me at: 15UKsghaHeLAtidySEHmPXBWRjBMM1Tw4u

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
S4VV4S

Activity: 1582
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 09:28:02 PM

EXCELLENT!!!!!!

EDIT: How much did it cost to produce the videos?
And what was your motive for doing them?

PyroClasTix

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2014, 09:35:01 PM

LOL.
"Oh god, it's crashed..."

hahaha this is pretty good. So true too because I've found myself saying these things to people.
Mike Christ
aka snapsunny
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 09:36:32 PM

Accurate Grin

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 09:40:19 PM

There's a little 1-second bite in the first video that says that Bitcoin is bringing democracy to the world. This is BAD. Democracy means majority rule.

If you are in the minority, you might not like majority rule. Bitcoin is not democratic. It is not majority rule. It is everyone for himself. It is learning how to be responsible for your own actions and freedom, or you might lose to a Bitcoin thief.

Bitcoin is the laws of nature being enacted in mathematical form to grant freedom, not democracy, to everyone in the world!

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
S4VV4S

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 09:43:08 PM

There's a little 1-second bite in the first video that says that Bitcoin is bringing democracy to the world. This is BAD. Democracy means majority rule.

If you are in the minority, you might not like majority rule. Bitcoin is not democratic. It is not majority rule. It is everyone for himself. It is learning how to be responsible for your own actions and freedom, or you might lose to a Bitcoin thief.

Bitcoin is the laws of nature being enacted in mathematical form to grant freedom, not democracy, to everyone in the world!

Smiley

Democracy is run by the minority, not the majority.
The majority are their slaves Wink

The 4ner
aka newbitcoinqtuser

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

R.I.P Silk Road 1.0

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 09:45:47 PM

The last part on the second video is so true!
I can relate  Grin

Great videos. Very funny.
BitcoinGirl325 (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 09:46:23 PM

EXCELLENT!!!!!!

EDIT: How much did it cost to produce the videos?
And what was your motive for doing them?

Haha! Glad you like them!!

I think his ultimate motivation is to get Richard Branson to offer him a trip into space! Wink LOL. No really, he just loves making comedy videos for fun, he loves Bitcoin, and he was soooo tired of saying the same things over & over again to everyone he met ("No, Bitcoin is NOT a Ponzi scheme!") that he finally realized that there had to be some real comedy gold here. He's always believed that the funniest things are "real life situations", so he just put together a bunch of things that he found himself saying over & over & over again… and threw in some bonus crazy stuff as well. He hoped that if he has been saying these things constantly, then others would hopefully be able to relate to it as well. (He also likes to poke fun at himself with self-deprecating humor… you can see that he doesn't really take himself too seriously, because he's basically making fun of himself.) Sorry for the long-winded answer… I will ask him his motivation and get you a more concise answer later! Wink

It cost him about $4,000 to create the videos (professional videographer, professional editing, food on set, location costs, all those Bitcoin t-shirts in every scene!!!!, the Bitcoin sign, etc.). So if anybody is feeling generous, please donate bitcoins to him! Smiley Although he will probably kill me for posting his expenses publicly on the forum.  Tongue

If you enjoyed my post or found it helpful, please feel free to donate BTC to me at: 15UKsghaHeLAtidySEHmPXBWRjBMM1Tw4u
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2014, 09:53:35 PM

My boyfriend made these 2 comedy videos as a gift to the Bitcoin community! I think they're hilarious, but I'm SLIGHTLY biased.  Wink Hope you enjoy!! In my mind, part 1 seems more geared towards the general populace, and Part 2 seems more geared towards the Bitcoin community. Which part do you like better?? You already know my answer -- I like them both!! Cheesy

Shit Bitcoin Fanatics Say, Part 1

http://youtu.be/reo7WbibxaQ

Shit Bitcoin Fanatics Say, Part 2

http://youtu.be/FV_kP91hJ7g

Enjoy!!!

Great !!! really great !! I vote thumb up for this Wink Very good! Perhaps I should subscribe Tongue

I feel like I was hearing my self when from october last year when I meet my friends they always hear about why bitcoin is so great, why all of them should get some and when I meet my girl - usually greeting quote "bitcoin price up again!" (or down...Tongue)

Heheh..

I am not an expert miner (I don't mine... I was mining bitcoins for about 10 min until I found profit calculator and seems like 1$ per week is not too much. Cheesy, I was mining Dogecoins ... and after 1k I gave up as well Tongue ( they never gave me my 1000 Tongue hehe scam pool Tongue ) (but I did helped to setup some miner Tongue - as I am IT guy so I know something about everything Cheesy )

But Bitcoin is for me like a sun cutting the  clouds, I dunno - like water for flowers or a lighter for a smoker...

Bitcoin is wow.

And I don't get why so many people still don't get it Smiley
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 09:55:14 PM

Smiley

Democracy is run by the minority, not the majority.
The majority are their slaves Wink

Actually, the thing that is called democracy, is really an oligarchy. "They" tell us it is democracy, just to make us think that we have something to do with it, just to make us think that we have freedom.

But, your point is well taken.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 09:56:33 PM

Hilarious.  My wife can never see this because she is going to say "that is so you, especially the part at the end".
mskryxz

Activity: 433
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 10:00:38 PM

These were REALLY good. Gonna share them.

P.S.

Do we really sound that annoying to "normal" people? LMAO
TKeenan

Activity: 874
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 10:01:02 PM

It cost him about $4,000 to create the videos
What a waste.  He should have bought his girl diamond earrings instead.  
S4VV4S

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 10:02:53 PM

Actually, the thing that is called democracy, is really an oligarchy.

Well said...
erre
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 10:29:32 PM

lool  Grin

Roll a dice FOR FREE every hour, and win up to $200 in btc ---> CLICK HERE

Tip me using the LIGHTING NETWORK! -->https://tippin.me/@Erre96344121
~Coinseeker~

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 10:34:07 PM

Smiley

Hmmm...so how does the Bitcoin protocol determine its rules?
BitcoinGirl325 (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 10:47:05 PM

It cost him about $4,000 to create the videos
What a waste.  He should have bought his girl diamond earrings instead.  

Lol! Now you're talking! Remind me to date you if I become single. Wink

DaFockBro

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 10:48:04 PM

lol I've said more than 50% of these lines to people at some time or another
kik1977

Activity: 593
Merit: 505

Wherever I may roam

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 10:54:16 PM

Kudos, well done!

We are like butterflies who flutter for a day and think it is forever
bitfreak!
Legendary

Activity: 1536
Merit: 1000

electronic [r]evolution

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2014, 11:03:33 PM

Nyah ha ha! Touche!

XCN: CYsvPpb2YuyAib5ay9GJXU8j3nwohbttTz | BTC: 18MWPVJA9mFLPFT3zht5twuNQmZBDzHoWF
Cryptonite - 1st mini-blockchain altcoin | BitShop - digital shop script
Web Developer - PHP, SQL, JS, AJAX, JSON, XML, RSS, HTML, CSS
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: