Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 12:38:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What will happen if the all countries convert to cryptocurrency?  (Read 12668 times)
rationotled

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:59:50 AM

Now that more and more countries are starting to go cashless (http://www.bbc.com/capital/story/20180427-does-a-cashless-society-benefit-everyone), is it possible that we also start converting to cryptocurrency? If that happens, what do you think are the advantages and disadvantages? Paying virtually is very convenient for me as I do not have to bring cash and it prevents petty theft but what is the disadvantage?

If all states switch to the use of cryptocurrencies, which can never happen in reality, then very interesting events will really begin. The economies of countries will unbalance quickly, and complete economic chaos will begin. I think that such an experiment will end quickly and everything will again fall into place with a return to their national money.
I think that a time will come when all the counties of the world will start using bitcoin, I think that it will good for all the countries when all the people of the world will use a single currency throughout the world. I hope we are very soon going to see people using bitcoin throughout the word.
Rono

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 08:42:46 AM

If all the countries convert to cryptocurrency then cashless Society will be had an Easy Way to Purchase Anything with the crypto coin. Every Invention Has Good and worst side but we have to maintain it properly then It will be Great for Us To remaining Cashless Society. But In the Other Hand Government Took control The Crypto Market And Regulations And Of course the Bank has many Opportunity to maintain any kinds of strategy. I Think to Keep an Eye On Taking A Vat From It And A lot of Systems will change.

══════════════☛MORBEX.FINANCE☚═════════════
Giving Your Savings The Opportunity To Grow
Dhanems

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 09:11:15 AM

If all country are cryptocurrency investor's or all people will convert thier money into cryptocurrency,I think it's time to end of the world,because it's a BIG WAR will happen against the communtiy and the government.
whiteblue

Activity: 1246
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:45:58 AM

maybe what will happen with cryptocurrency when all countries start accepting payments using cryptocurrency will make the price of cryptocurrency become very expensive and will make cryptocurrency very difficult to find because demand is very much.
mkhadazz

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:54:23 AM

surely it will make the price of all cryptocurrency very expensive because there will be many who use cryptocurrency as one of the currencies that can be used to make payments for something that you buy will be easier when using cryptocurrency.
Ladysmith

Activity: 179
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 12:58:50 PM

I don't think it's a question of if, but when. Countries such as Sweden and Japan already have plans to launch their own cryptocurrencies. Japan's is supposed to roll out by about 2020, and will inspire a ton of other countries to do the same.

If all countries convert to cryptocurrency it will probably make crypto centralized and carry more charges/taxes.
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 01:58:58 PM

I don't think it's a question of if, but when. Countries such as Sweden and Japan already have plans to launch their own cryptocurrencies. Japan's is supposed to roll out by about 2020, and will inspire a ton of other countries to do the same.

If all countries convert to cryptocurrency it will probably make crypto centralized and carry more charges/taxes.
I guess the possible might happen if when all the countries convert to cryptocurrency is surely it will be more stronger and more popular. And I think its gradually happen that some countries are accepting cryptocurrency and I think soon it will happen sooner that all countries will accept crypto. Also the possible happen are many people will become more interested in crypto and the value is possible to increase even more.
sidodadii

Activity: 597

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 02:02:56 PM

transfer will be fast than fiat. if all country use this method, it will make easy to transfer accross the world, and low cost.
but, it will consume internet every day. just imagine if one day internet is no available, than we back to fiat again?

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
alex_gr_cc

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 02:15:48 PM

Now that more and more countries are starting to go cashless (http://www.bbc.com/capital/story/20180427-does-a-cashless-society-benefit-everyone), is it possible that we also start converting to cryptocurrency? If that happens, what do you think are the advantages and disadvantages? Paying virtually is very convenient for me as I do not have to bring cash and it prevents petty theft but what is the disadvantage?

I support the development of payments using cryptocurrency. But I do not think that the convenience of payments in this case plays a crucial role. For example, it is also convenient for me to make payments using a bank card. Cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology as a whole are valuable to the world as engines of decentralization. It is decentralization that can change the world. Hope for the better.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 02:34:19 PM

maybe what will happen with cryptocurrency when all countries start accepting payments using cryptocurrency will make the price of cryptocurrency become very expensive and will make cryptocurrency very difficult to find because demand is very much.
- Well, a change with a global scale, the demand for crypto will certainly be high but I do not think the price will be expensive because the government always takes measures to keep prices stable, they will not allow high and unreasonable prices, which will only make the society unstable. However, if they want to come to this stage, it will be a very difficult thing and it will take a very long time when the event can be said to be too big, particularly the government needs to address many issues when people panic and want to convert cash into crypto, the society at that time will be very chaotic

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
BestSSS

Activity: 434
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 02:38:38 PM

As strange as it may seem, but the world is not ready to move completely to the use of cryptocurrency in their daily lives. And this is primarily due not to the readiness of a person to use but to the readiness of the cryptocurrency to withstand such loads. Every day in the world hundreds of thousands of financial transactions are made all over the world and each operation has its own network and its own Bank. Now imagine what will happen to the bitcoin network or any other cryptocurrency if you put such loads on it now. It just won't hold and will collapse. Yes, today there are already technologies with hundreds of thousands of transactions per second but it is still not enough.

♛New CA$H Exchange (https://newc.com.br)♛
✪An Innovative Cryptocurrency Platform✪
damar09

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 02:45:29 PM

that might happen maybe a few years to come when all countries receive crypto coins almost most countries consider it illegal so there are many regulatory problems for our own sake, we might already know but the more disadvantages are that when we forget our virtual wallet account or our password so we lose all our balances, I think that's all

xlmlover

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 05:13:30 PM

transactions will be more efficient compared to fiat money, but there are some things that become obstacles, one of which is the security system, there are still some cryptos that can be stolen by irresponsible people.
JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 05:26:22 PM

The advantages are that we gonna enjoy the life since the price of what we holding has 99% assurance that the price will go up like x10 and above. The disadvantage is that we will surely their will be many hacks.

Well, it is not very simple to convert all the world currencies in crypto  currencies. There are many people in the world who do not know how to operate this digital currency and you will not find internet everywhere to make Bitcoin transactions. A lot of things has to be taken into considerations if we want to see bitcoin rule the world.
hashshashin

Activity: 728

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 09:23:04 PM

The advantages are that we gonna enjoy the life since the price of what we holding has 99% assurance that the price will go up like x10 and above. The disadvantage is that we will surely their will be many hacks.

Well, it is not very simple to convert all the world currencies in crypto  currencies. There are many people in the world who do not know how to operate this digital currency and you will not find internet everywhere to make Bitcoin transactions. A lot of things has to be taken into considerations if we want to see bitcoin rule the world.
You are right, many are not yet ready to use crypto-currencies as a means of payment, and before global recognition, digital currencies have a long way to go.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
ramahero01

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 02:04:27 PM

it seems that crypto money is made into the world currency, probably very small because we all know that there are still many countries that have not accepted Crypto's presence and that is the obstacle. moreover, the Crypto value is very unstable whether it will not be troublesome when used for goods sale and purchase transactions every day.
Barbarian

Activity: 728

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:34:01 PM

All countries converting to cryptcurrency means a good news to the entire crypto market. The market will see full green for a long period because there will be an increase demand as users trade with the various coins on the market.
When countries accept cryptocurrency people will put their money in it without any fear. Converting of governments means converting the whole nation into cryptocurrency. The use of crypto will increase by this way and people get more chances to enhance life standards of their families. People will be happy while using cryptocurrency instead of paper or fiat currencies.
Why not, every country can switch to cryptocurrency fully because if we can travel from barter system to digital cards, we can also go one step ahead towards digital currency. It will take time but in this time we cannot imagine the atmosphere in the future. There are many things in the world which were impossible 100 years ago but now we are using them.
The fact that something was impossible long time ago does not mean that is easy to achieve now, water is something that we all need and more than half of the human population do not have direct access to water so I find it unlikely bitcoin is going to be within the reach of everyone.
I know it is not that easy to have such an aggregate medium of exchange that is accepted wide world but let’s suppose that it happened. Having a single medium of exchange throughout the world will bring all the economies on the same page and the transaction cost will be greatly reduced for every transaction. But it will not be easy to tackle the challenges that arise as a result of having such a system as well. On the average, the benefits will be more than the disadvantages but it is not going to happen on the first place.
But that is precisely the problem, people are imagining something that has never happened in the history of the world, different societies have chosen different mediums of exchange to history and they had never agreed to have a single one so it is very unlikely that is going to happen.
celot

Activity: 1492
Merit: 269

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 06:28:21 PM

Maybe when have country want to convert with crypto currency will make directly of crypto price on higher, many altcoin kinds will be on the top price and all of country will allow what have the first country doing for legal bitcoin transaction.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Leyss

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:02:50 PM

In addition to their usual national money and non-cash forms of payment, as well as cryptocurrency, the state can and probably will use it in the near future.
However, it is never possible for the state to fully switch to the use of cryptocurrency, it is simply impossible. Cryptocurrency is not intended for this. It can exist only in parallel with the national money of the states and cannot replace them.
wahyu wida

Activity: 826
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:24:20 AM

Maybe when have country want to convert with crypto currency will make directly of crypto price on higher, many altcoin kinds will be on the top price and all of country will allow what have the first country doing for legal bitcoin transaction.
we can imagine that currently BTC users are only 1% of the world's population, what would happen if all countries were neglected. maybe i will have a hard time predicting the price. and of course for investors today will be rich
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: