Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:22:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stop allowing manipulators to switch you off and on  (Read 663 times)
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:41:08 AM

You are kinda wrong about this.The newbies don't panic sell their coins,because some "influential" guy told them to do so.They panic sell because the prices are already going down.The newbies act like a crowd driven by emotions like fear and they have no market strategy.

i know what you mean but you said it wrong.
newbies are newbies because they panic sell when the prices have already gone down. in other words the main characteristic of a newbie panic sell is selling when it is too late. otherwise selling because price is going down is not wrong. in fact that is what every experienced trader does, you see the drop and sell before it is too late.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pixie85

Activity: 2128
Merit: 524

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:56:25 AM

The slight decrease may be due to manipulators, but the decrease Bitcoin has been experiencing is really deep. Bitcoin is struggling to keep the price around $6000. In my opinion, the decrease is caused by both manipulators and real selling.

I think it's mostly fear. People don't want to sell but they are afraid of losing value and each time Bitcoin closes to the point where they bought thay sell to save themselves. The only thing that is holding Bitcoin above 6000 is the ETF decision. People are greedy and fearful at the same time and now greed is fired up y that small spark of ETF and the rest is fear.
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:10:46 PM

I think it's mostly fear. People don't want to sell but they are afraid of losing value and each time Bitcoin closes to the point where they bought thay sell to save themselves. The only thing that is holding Bitcoin above 6000 is the ETF decision. People are greedy and fearful at the same time and now greed is fired up y that small spark of ETF and the rest is fear.

When the price is at the point wherein I bought it, I would not immediately sell it but I would set a percentage loss and when that price is reach I would just sell it and wait for the time when the price is looking good for buying when the volume is building up and it seems like price is consolidating. Many manipulators sometimes sell off their coins so that stop losses will be triggered and they can buy more coins.

For experienced trader and investors we no longer fell for this fake news , we can identify FUD easily . the problem here is the new comers to this filed once they see bad news all over the internet they freak out and get away with their money which what caused the lack of liquidity in the market nowaday.
we can't stop FUD but we can use it in our favor! Grin

Those who are used to FUD would take this opportunity to buy coins at a low price while those who are new to the market would panic sell. They would eventually learn their lesson the next time there is a FUD and time will come when traders would mature and FUD would not be that effective anymore. The ones selling then are those who wanted to buy lower that's why they are selling even if they are at a loss.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
ssuman86

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:27:43 PM

It's happen everywhere and lastly who hold their position for long term get reward. If you believe in then don't follow statement of anyone.
louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:47:18 PM

Yes, I agree. People should not be affected by any bad news coming from the manipulators and I think it should be better to decide on your own. The best thing to do is to research on your own and not just rely on some FUD issues from the crypto manipulators. You should always understand that in every bear market, do the buying and not selling. This is the best strategy by most of the veteran investors in this field wherein they don't end losing from their investment instead they earn promising profit.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
aghedo1

Activity: 68

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 12:51:22 PM

The best way for a smaller holder of bitcoin to profit from the market manipulation is to align your interest with those of the bigger whales unless you have enough capital to compete,They can easily sway the price with their hodlings. it is unfortunate but it is the bitter truth, that is why we need more players
pixie85

Activity: 2128
Merit: 524

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:57:45 PM

When the price is at the point wherein I bought it, I would not immediately sell it but I would set a percentage loss and when that price is reach I would just sell it and wait for the time when the price is looking good for buying when the volume is building up and it seems like price is consolidating. Many manipulators sometimes sell off their coins so that stop losses will be triggered and they can buy more coins.

You're right but still there will be a point somewhere right below that person's buy in point when they will sell. If the price keeps falling in a bear market and people start to sell with a 5% loss there will still be the same wave of panic sellers.
There's not much difference between 1000 people selling at 6000 or the same number selling at 5900 because they had a stop loss set below their buy point. A panic is a panic.
yitzjoe

Activity: 390
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 01:08:50 PM

the initial investment in crypto I often lost because it was too innocent to follow the direction of market movements which basically manipulated many factors. when I started to learn trading I started to understand about this game and started holding when prices dropped because I was sure it would be recovered in the next few days to have a higher price than now
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:24:17 PM

This is what often happens in the cryptocurrency market.

Sometimes you just see the price of the entire market going dip as a result of statement made by one influential person. Such persons are agents of FUD and yet you continue to reverend them because of their past or current achievements. They scare you to sell cheap to them, and later, they reverse their statement through someone else probably their cohorts, then the prices start to skyrocket again, then you start playing catch up to buy again even at prices far above what you sold to them. And the process goes on, starts all over again.

My friend! wise up and stop allowing someone to switch you off and on. You are not a toy robot.

Learn to stand your ground amid such manipulations or low market prices.

Hey I'll agree this is quiet rampant especially in the case of newbies, who start selling as soon as they hear fud news. I have personally experienced with some people who were new to cryptos, but they sold at a loss when they read fud news. The problem I associate is people do not understand that Bitcoins is for long term, and not short term. There is one simple rule if you invest in bitcoins, ignore all fud and all short term volatility.
Teebass001

Activity: 110
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:31:50 PM

The manipulation in this space is unimaginable. The big players have what it takes to move the market in their favor. They spread FUD, then buy cheap btc/alts, then they release some good fundamentals and the market starts responding. Then they take their profits and the market is down again and the circle continues. As a trader you have learned to outsmart the market to keep afloat

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:35:34 PM

The slight decrease may be due to manipulators, but the decrease Bitcoin has been experiencing is really deep. Bitcoin is struggling to keep the price around $6000. In my opinion, the decrease is caused by both manipulators and real selling.

There's already been a lot of etf proposals that have been rejected without the price plummetting and i guess that's because we're left with people who understands the market more now. The bear trend already shook off thosenweak hands that panic sell easily and many simply sway with how the market moves.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:50:14 PM

These newbies should learn about how manipulators work and use their tricky methods. But then again, newbies are newbies, we cannot blame them. They just need to be cautious into not throwing their money away. Nobody wants to lose. But everyone should control their emotions. Added to that statement, they need to learn that patience is needed. Otherwise, they will lose everything and everything will go wrong. Patience is the key to success.
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:04:14 PM

a better statement would have been to tell people to make up their minds and learn how things work. for instance if you want to invest in bitcoin then invest in bitcoin instead of wasting your time with short term fluctuations. and if you really believe in any other  coin then invest in them but first make sure your belief didn't  come from some advertisement on this forum telling you that altcoin is good!

or if you wanted to go the rout of day trading then first learn how it works. FUD can also be used in a profitable way. if price is falling why not take advantage? but first you need to educate yourself and gain experience. you can't make profit if you are new to this.

There is a FOMO brewing...
annaso

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:06:14 PM

Manipulation is here, there are clearly heavy hitters in the market that control the direction one way or the other.The big exchanges are giving investors an unrealistic picture of the market. The average traders tend to assume that the majority of trading happens on exchanges. In reality, the very large investors trade OTC, so a significant amount of volume and pricing data is absent from exchanges. I recommend spend in small amounts and replenish as you go. This is the best thing for bitcoin. Try to Avoid centralized exchanges.
davhek

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:09:12 PM

Everybody should just hold their assets and wait for some time. Don’t be the weak one and regret later.

GraingerTainMian

Activity: 214

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:51:56 PM

Then newbies are the ones who fall for it, because the assume since these are the influential people in the market, their words should hold some significance too. Bu it is high time that we take control of the wheel and not these manipulators.
131tc01n

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:00:47 PM

I always think these people need blockchain education before they buy crypto and trade, because conditions in the field or in the market do not match the expectations they imagine, there will be a lot of FUD spreads that make them mentally afraid and lose, this makes people like that. leave crypto
Teawhalee
Copper Member

Activity: 482

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 05:33:02 PM

this is indeed the usual and manuipulation skills used by some set of people to scare people and cause them to sell at loss or dump without second thought. i think everyone that is deeply following all this trends should be awre of this old cheats. sell when its good for you and when you make good decisons. dont follow crowd , pump groups or so called experts or fudders. stay safe and learn daily.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
CryptoAssasin

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:22:57 PM

So far, that's how the market goes. It was being abused by big time investors and well known personalities. They are always using their power and wealth to control small time investors. To earn in this industry, you should become a wise investor. If you can't beat them, you might instead join them and earn together with them right? Just go with the flow but you should know when to place yourself.

Crypto made easier  ██░██ ██ █▄░█ ▄▀▄ █▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▀▄░▄▀MenaPay.io
than cash█░▀░█ █▄ █░▀█ █▀█ █▀░ █▀█ ░░█░░
Payme21

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 12:38:26 PM
Merited by phelbaby (1)

To be a successfull trader, u need not get overly worried about market fluctuations, in fact, thats when money is made when it comes to short term investments. Dont let anyone one switch ur actions with mere words but take action based on what the projections are. In all care needs to be taken

▀▀▀▀▀█████████   CRYPTON          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬                    
▬▬          Revolutionary Cryptocurrency Exchange
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: