Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:24:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Hacking kills the cryptocurrency market  (Read 4435 times)
Fulmand

Activity: 568
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:51:55 AM

I don't expect to see hacking in this crypto. This is indeed another factor from the outside who could not have predicted who would be able to kill the market gradually. even sure hackers will continue to have a good way to get results because the field of crypto is increasingly attractive to a lot of people and getting bigger. about the Exchange will replace lost I have never heard of this.

Panic traders really killed the cryptocurrency, and with regards to hackers it depends on how strong is the support of a specific exchange site. Most of the stories about hacking always linked to trading sites, that lost the command of their tokens listed and being hacked by attackers. Seller who has no plan to hold for longer terms is the danger of our crypto market which killed it from time to time.
Bomber007
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

Velic Ecosystem

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:37:06 AM

I have been quite fortunate so far, I would not say that It is because I am very security concious because when a hacker really wants to get you, believe me they will get you real good.
But a friend of mine was recently hacked and all his accumulated tokens were stolen, every single token was wiped out and that was all his savings, was so bad.

Kolikalex55

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

simply getting the job done

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:58:29 AM

The main thing is to protect yourself in this market ! Use two-factor authentication, store coins on cold wallets. Try not to use the private key to enter the wallet .

Mycro Jobs
〈 SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE ⟩
jayendo

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:33:34 AM

I am also absolutely sure that such activity of hackers negatively affects the development and future prospects of the crypto market. Today it is really impossible to completely eliminate the threat of hacking and fraud. I very much hope that in the future some effective mechanism will appear for insuring investments and protecting against hackers.
TomInVa57

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:15:20 AM

Of course, I really want that there are no hackers on the crypto market, and all the work would be done fairly honestly. But you need to be objective - the risk of losing your money exists in any field of activity, especially among investors. Therefore, hackers are unlikely to completely kill the crypto market, although this problem is important and should be solved in the future.
bettercrypto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 268

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 11:28:39 AM

Hacking incidences in the past don't literally killed cryptocurrency though it has a huge impact. Security is one of the biggest problems of cryptocurrency. How could cryptocurrency race to adoption if this issue regarding hackers won't be resolved. Especially now, trading can be performed through mobile apps. It means more and more people can use it.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Alisha FR

Activity: 868
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:34:26 AM

Cryptocurrency hacking is a situation where security is still weak in some markets, I have never been hacked until now, I think that each of our tokens / coins hacked will definitely be returned.

rltim555

Activity: 451
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:41:10 AM

Hacking isn't an obstacle, because even in centralized market hackers are active.
So I assume that crypto sphere should be compared with traditional market and hackers is a general problem
Arkham Knight

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 12:17:02 PM

I completely agree. If only hacking incidents were not rampant or made huge damages then we won't experience this long bear period in the market. Even if regulation gets implemented or got stricter, traders would not mind it because hacking is really the biggest enemy in this industry.
bitc0000

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 12:40:46 PM

Hacking is one of the biggest obstacles to the cryptocurrency market.
1- Ever been hacked?
2- Lost your coins in an exchange hacking?
3-Did the exchange pay you back for lost coins?

Please share your story, and give some TIPS on how to avoid being hacked.

I've been in crypto for almost 2 years and I've never been hacked. Had someone try to steal my email account to log into the exchange, but it was not easy. I've discovered and prevented it from happening, Just keep us safe, no one can hack us.

Ali Akbar Torang

Activity: 381

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:37:04 AM

Criminals are always exist even more when the system are not gave safety condition for the community, and act like hacking or stealing of course threatening the existence of the platform since it is the foundation of the ecosystems.

Hammonds

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:43:26 AM

I am grateful that I have never felt that the name of my token or coin was stolen from the Exchange and my MEW is still safe.
I hope in the future it will be like this because my tokens and coins are very valuable for my life in the future.
Cordwel

Activity: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:45:07 AM

Hacking is one of the biggest obstacles to the cryptocurrency market.
1- Ever been hacked?

No..but Maybe I have got phised, I am not quite sure how was the chronology

2- Lost your coins in an exchange hacking?

No but I have lost it on my own wallet

3-Did the exchange pay you back for lost coins?

Please share your story, and give some TIPS on how to avoid being hacked.

As far as I know, some exchane pay it back
Bosmuda

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:52:24 AM

Hacking is always everywhere, so we have to be more vigilant about it, especially when entering the field of crypto is indeed prone to crime, so hopefully in the future there will be the best solution for that.
Jdragon6x6

Activity: 247

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 02:07:03 AM

Hacking has always been there ever since the beginning of the internet. A lot of people get hacked because they are not careful with there stuffs. Not being hacked is all about how well you keep yourself safe. If you are not careful with your private keys and you just go into different sites without taking any precautions then you will be bound to get hacked.
Viscore

Activity: 3052
Merit: 647

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 02:10:37 AM

Hacking is always everywhere, so we have to be more vigilant about it, especially when entering the field of crypto is indeed prone to crime, so hopefully in the future there will be the best solution for that.
2FA verification is very important in any account in different exchanges, these could help to prevent from unauthorized access into our account and hackers might control then. Even with that precautions we've made, we still be carefull in accessing our account and never used different computers as it also lead into possible lost of our accounts.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
tterrorpipa

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 12:44:35 PM

I have experience the hacking incident also. At that time, my tokens were deposited on the platform, and I have forgot to setup the 2FA leading my tokens to get hacked and lost all the funds. And bad news, the platform didn't issue refund to it. Lesson? Better to secure your account more before making deposits to it to ensure no possible hack attempt can be done.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
Collinberg

Activity: 407
Merit: 14

Collectrix-Bridgin the physical and Virtual worlds

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 12:47:33 PM

Hacking does NOT really kill the cryptocurrency market, it just makes those who has been hacked to lose interest, atleast a number of them, a few friends of mine has been hacked but they didn't quit cryptocurrency, they just became more security oriented.

lutcor

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 12:47:56 PM

I do not think so, because hackers today show us our weaknesses and the developers should promptly eliminate these holes, in any case, cryptocurrency can not suffer from this despite large amounts of stolen.
trade2winnn

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 12:53:36 PM

I agree, it is absolutely correct to say that all these attacks make the market nervous,and people are afraid to invest because they think that they will be robbed and steal money from them,thus many people and large investors are in no hurry to enter this market,and this greatly affects the prices and mood of people and many other facts
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: