Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:18:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Hacking kills the cryptocurrency market  (Read 4435 times)
bitcoinsc

Activity: 439
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 03:24:30 AM

I think people use ransom in change for crypto will likely improve crypto. One of cnbc talk show host predicted it would be helpful . Hacking the exchanges and block chain is a different story. That will kill crypto in general .

Ethereum and Uniswap.
itasannah

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 03:53:21 AM

Until now I have not experienced hacking and this has made me very lucky. But I am also always vigilant about hacking because it will cause me harm. The thing I can do is prevent it by what we all do to be careful. It's better to keep assets in several wallets.
bayu7adi

Activity: 1428
Merit: 545

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 04:05:36 AM

what I hate the most is, when my wallet has known the private key, I myself don't know where and through what so they can find out my private key
this is something that I really hate, even if it happens only once. if only the security system on the internet could not be broken, maybe I could live quietly without having to care about the existence of this hacker
gostop

Activity: 388
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 06:09:19 AM

Hacking is not the biggest obstacle to the cryptocurrency market. Although the cryptocurrency market is a sacred place for hackers, cryptocurrencies are not afraid of hackers. The real problem facing cryptocurrencies is the large-scale popularity of applications. This is the most difficult, and cashless may be the first project to be implemented.

Happy Miner

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 06:19:28 AM

The cryptomarket is not dying from hackers, but because people are convinced that bitcoin is an unsecured bubble that cannot cost several thousand dollars. I think that the cryptocurrency will go down in history as the biggest scam of the beginning of the 21st century.
Aragorn_125

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 06:20:53 AM

Hacking is one of the biggest obstacles to the cryptocurrency market.
1- Ever been hacked?
2- Lost your coins in an exchange hacking?
3-Did the exchange pay you back for lost coins?

Please share your story, and give some TIPS on how to avoid being hacked.

It’s probably difficult to avoid, you can only protect yourself by holding a small amount of coins in different wallets. But so far this is not the main problem and it is not so lowered the market.

DominickA86

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 10:19:54 AM

I have never being hacked, but I have lost my private key and lost the recovery phrase. It was pretty sad but I have learned the lesson and now I am holding all my data pretty safe stored offline. Do not make such dumm mistakes as I did.
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 06:16:53 PM

I was involved in many areas of cryptocurrency and not been hacked, nor attempted to. You just need to follow simple security rules and all.

This is really the right opinion and the rules must be observed not only in cryptocurrencies, these rules today must be in your life, because life is full of opportunities for deception and you must be prepared for this.
LeetPoolsOP

Activity: 507

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 08:47:16 PM

I am always extremely skeptical about hacking messages from users. In 90% of cases, the user himself is to blame for the fact that he was able to hack. There are a lot of options like this: from installing non-licensed software to switching to phishing sites that easily steal your data. Your vigilance is a pledge of your protection against hacking.
now even official programs are not  to be trusted. but you still need to buy the official software whenever possible.
Elorika

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 09:03:00 PM

I used mew wallet, and this year of course I was hacked was very sad , and it took all my money, of course I was upset but did not throw cryptocurrency, but my friend also hacked and he forgot about the cryptocurrency is certainly not happy (

imusify.com  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
Georgiyk

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 02:23:27 PM

Personally, I was hacked several times. Fraudsters took everything that I earned over the many months of work. At that moment I had an idea to drop everything and no longer communicate with the world of cryptocurrency. I think my case is not the only one. However, I overcame myself, and now safety comes first.

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10 ║ ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════
wizardcrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

www.daxico.com

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 02:58:40 PM

security of token or coins is the biggest challenges the world of cryptocurrency ever since the MT GOx exchange was hacked , the rate of cybercrime activities on the cryptocurrency have increase tremendously . lots of  goods trader have lost their hard earn money in exchanges which result to many people been scare about crypto exchanges and avoid trading crypto instrument . l lost all my  portfolio in cryptopia early this january of 2018 . i wrote to the support team nothing was done about it. ever since them i stop trading on that exchange no matter how promising a coin or token looks like i dont trade it in cryptopia. many others who have this challenges too stop as result it kills the crypto market .

ak49er

Merit: 250

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 03:02:26 PM

Recently, there has been much less news about fraudsters and hacking, I personally have not seen any news in the last month, but this certainly does not mean that cheats do not happen

wdnj

Activity: 762
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 03:05:10 PM

Hacking is one of the biggest problem online and not just in cryptocurrency.
But i do believe that this hacking is one of the reason why the market is falling due to lost of many.
Also we can add the SCAM ICO which adds more fear and stress in the community and the market.
Jaggi90
Copper Member

Activity: 476
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 03:37:09 PM

Not only cryptocurrency , hacking effects everything. Whether it is related to monetary , national security , personal stuff or anything which is to be kept away from others. Hackers should be punished for their deeds.
jan.nicolas

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 06:39:25 PM

Recently, there has been much less news about fraudsters and hacking, I personally have not seen any news in the last month, but this certainly does not mean that cheats do not happen
Do you know why? Because the fraudsters today do not see the point of doing something for profit, because today there is simply no profit. See how much a cryptocurrency costs? She is simply worth it today.
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 10:48:05 PM

Karma is real and every hacker will get what he deserves. The only thing we can do is to try to protect us by all possible methods. But the main rule is never to trust anybody and to keep your private key safe.
It is obvious that if hackers keep committing crimes eventually they are going to get involved with the wrong people and they are going to spend a significant amount of time in jail but regardless of the punishment they get it is unlikely that a person that losses his coins to hackers is going to recover them, this is why you need to invest a great deal of time and effort to try to secure your coins to the best of your ability because if you lose your coins you lose them forever.
James678

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 10:49:12 PM

I've purchased ledger,so  I think I won't be hacked anymore.
Hacking makes me stronger, it is true! I became advanced in security!
Ryanbruc

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 11:42:12 AM

Not only cryptocurrency , hacking effects everything. Whether it is related to monetary , national security , personal stuff or anything which is to be kept away from others. Hackers should be punished for their deeds.
But if we keep a strong security to our wallets and our money then it may not occur many times. With the passage of time the developers are doing their best to give more security to the money of people and it is expected that in the future not any tragedy like it will happen.
Sri rahayu

Activity: 795
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 12:18:38 PM

I've purchased ledger,so  I think I won't be hacked anymore.
Hacking makes me stronger, it is true! I became advanced in security!
Actions that are worthy of imitation, you make the experience a very valuable lesson, you just need to save it and don't lose it.

Hackers can be prevented as long as we are not careless and cover the security of our assets strictly, and most likely, they can destroy prices too, because they think they don't spend capital and can sell at any price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: