Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 12:39:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Hacking kills the cryptocurrency market  (Read 4435 times)
danfred

Activity: 304
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 10:05:18 AM

Hacking is one of the biggest obstacles to the cryptocurrency market.
1- Ever been hacked?
2- Lost your coins in an exchange hacking?
3-Did the exchange pay you back for lost coins?

Please share your story, and give some TIPS on how to avoid being hacked.

They can cause major damage to the market. But I don't think it's strong enough to completely break the market. It seems to me that this is too common problem, which can be eliminated
hellyeahent

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 07:26:25 AM

Hackers surely, there's an ordinary market, a lot of banks have already been hacked. So do not think about it. I believe that it is better to securely store the data of their wallets and hackers will not touch you
Pom_bensin

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 07:30:38 AM

hacking is one of the problems for crypto prices, we can see the effect now. we must be vigilant about the hacking system and this is one of the ways that we must be careful to avoid hacking
atayating

Activity: 280

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 08:13:20 AM

Although I have never been attacked by hackers (probably because I am poor), I often see messages about hacking, which also makes me anxious about the security of crypto!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
r_delossa

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 08:17:52 AM

I think ICOs market is killing the crypto industry, because there are too much scammers at the moment. Every second ICO cannot collect the soft cap and another half is scamming all the investors. Just be careful guys.
alexsoul

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 06:53:10 AM

The most important advice that will protect your coins from theft is to store them on your computer or hardware wallet. Centralized exchanges are very convenient but vulnerable. Every year hackers steal millions of dollars in tokens. We know a lot of examples, but keep storing coins on exchanges, it's stupid.

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
yakushev

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 06:57:12 AM

And the market itself does not kill itself; hacking is a consequence of destruction, since the market allows them to exist and rob everyone. At first, you need to control everything, and the coins will develop, and this will disappear by itself.

Japinat

Activity: 2982
Merit: 681

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 06:29:52 AM

And the market itself does not kill itself; hacking is a consequence of destruction, since the market allows them to exist and rob everyone. At first, you need to control everything, and the coins will develop, and this will disappear by itself.
Hacking is normal, it's happening even outside crypto, hacks do happen if the security is weak and going forward crypto is gonna mature, so good for us.
The government is there to regulate due to the fact that this happens and big amount of money is involve but hacking will not be a hindrance for the growth of crypto. In 10 years from now, we will already see a big number of adoption, establishments, individual people, etc.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Jadesola

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 06:42:39 AM

Hacking has done a lot of damage to so many in the crypto sphere and that is really killing the crypto,the more people suffer in the crypto space,the more it will affect crypto.
Lolox

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 07:14:09 AM

The number of hackers makes beginners become traumatized in exploring the ICO. But not a few also never give up to continue learning so that they can assess the ability and truth of the ICO. Crypto is a technology that does not yet have responsible managers and adopters. So that any form of risk you experience does not get a change from the exchange. Beware of joining the program.

P A R A M O U N T ▬▬  DAX  ▬▬                    Digital E X C H A N G E
██ [   We have a license   ◾ F V R 0 0 0 3 6 3   ◾ F R K 0 0 0 3 0 4   ] ██
WHITEPAPER   ◥ bitcointalk   ◥ twitter   ◥ facebook      | ► JOIN NOW
Igor.J

Activity: 350

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 07:19:17 AM

And does not Ico lead to dire consequences, as it is now. After all, the emergence of tokens, coins and forks only reduce the value and distribute the demand, which further affects the overall capitalization.

qomariah95

Activity: 1190

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 07:19:48 AM

If that happens, it is not only hackers that support the cryptocurrency market. But also scammers, that also can make the crypto market become menuru. Because they will sell their assets at any price. That often happens if there is a suspicious transaction to a market. There will definitely be a dump on the cryptocurrency market.

BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 09:16:03 PM

Hacking is normal, it's happening even outside crypto, hacks do happen if the security is weak and going forward crypto is gonna mature, so good for us.
The government is there to regulate due to the fact that this happens and big amount of money is involve but hacking will not be a hindrance for the growth of crypto. In 10 years from now, we will already see a big number of adoption, establishments, individual people, etc.
I disagree with this notion, hacking is a huge problem that is not possible to solve and that is going to slow down the adoption of cryptocurrencies, while it is true that you can lose your fiat to hackers in the same way that you can lose your cryptocurrencies to them the difference is that you can get your fiat back with relatively ease but that is not possible with cryptocurrencies and since people do not take their security seriously then the economic losses due to the hackers will be huge.
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 06:37:29 PM

Hacking our wallets, as well as on the stock exchange is indeed one of the biggest obstacles to the development of cryptocurrency. For various scammers, this is a good way to get rich at someone else's expense. The amount of fraud over time will only increase, since it is a good way for scammers to get more money.
However, this proves that the cryptocurrency is not as safe as many believe. These are our realities and this should be taken into account.

biosfrank

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 07:16:31 PM

I have not been hacked, and I wouldn't want to be hacked in the future, either. But I do know that many people in the cryptospace have been victims of hacking, perhaps, due to inadequate knowledge on security and account protection tips. To be secure, try at the least, to guard your private keys and login details the same way you guard your traditional bank account and credit/debit cards private access details.
deepakg2m
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2018, 07:22:24 PM

Touch wood, thank god i have never been hacked yet. I just hope that never happens to any of us. Though we are not staking anything or doing such huge amount of work to earn , but what we are staking is the most valuable thing in today's time and that is our time . So it is really very difficult to resist that pain.

🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴 Global Sharing App / RENTO / Share, Rent, Profit - Everything You want 🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴
Website
bgpsq

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 07:26:12 PM

Hacking is one of the biggest obstacles to the cryptocurrency market.
1- Ever been hacked?
2- Lost your coins in an exchange hacking?
3-Did the exchange pay you back for lost coins?

Please share your story, and give some TIPS on how to avoid being hacked.

Hacking only helping cryptocurrencies to create a safer solution and protect their investors from hackers.
The only one problem is that, cryptocurrencies are not insured, so hacked means lost.
sssergy

Activity: 366

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 07:28:20 PM

Hacking kills the market all the time, I saw market dumped after hacking. That's different, Hacking effect is not worked on the Pump market. I didn't lose money by hacker.
Azuliand

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 07:39:59 PM

Hacking of course once very much affected the course is when hacked mtgox , and so I do not think that hacking greatly affects the course or the participants in life, too, there are scams and take away our money but we do not stop using Fiat

[ EFT ] EASY FEEDBACK TOKEN [ EFT ] YOUR FEEDBACK MOVES THE WORLD (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
isen

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 08:17:45 PM

Hacking our wallets, as well as on the stock exchange is indeed one of the biggest obstacles to the development of cryptocurrency. For various scammers, this is a good way to get rich at someone else's expense. The amount of fraud over time will only increase, since it is a good way for scammers to get more money.
However, this proves that the cryptocurrency is not as safe as many believe. These are our realities and this should be taken into account.

This is one of those reasons that strongly inhibit the spread of cryptocurrency among ordinary people. After all, an ordinary person does not want to spend a lot of strength and energy to protect his personal data and wallets.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: