Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:55:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If you were to spread the word of Bitcoin..  (Read 3274 times)
BitcoinOddsChecker (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 06:35:45 AM
Last edit: September 12, 2018, 07:03:15 AM by BitcoinOddsChecker

Curiosity surrounds the world of Bitcoin, that's for sure. But if you were to be asked to introduce Bitcoin to someone who knows nothing about it, how would you do it? What approach will you take?

EDIT:

In addition to the question, how did you learn about Bitcoin? Do you think your first steps into the crypto world is something you want other's to experience? Or would you rather have them take another path that might shed more light on Bitcoin better

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:53:04 AM

I wouldn't tell much but will use simple words such as its a digital currency that can be use as payment for goods and services online whereas the seller is willing to receive bitcoin.

It has an unstable value that the market gives depending on the demand and supply of it. And if that isn't enough its better for him/her to watch tutorials that's explanation bitcoin with some visual graphics.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
BlockchainGod

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:53:56 AM

I would start by saying that this is an asset that is technically impossible to fake and that always belongs only to you. I think this is enough to understand the greatness of bitcoin.

BitcoinOddsChecker (OP)

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 07:23:13 AM

I wouldn't tell much but will use simple words such as its a digital currency that can be use as payment for goods and services online whereas the seller is willing to receive bitcoin.

It has an unstable value that the market gives depending on the demand and supply of it. And if that isn't enough its better for him/her to watch tutorials that's explanation bitcoin with some visual graphics.

Definitely visuals! Infographics and other videos that covers the gist of crypto is good to start with
Phan Long

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:55:26 AM

Introduction to beginners to understand Bitcoin depends on their ability to absorb and trust in virtual currency.
For those doubting the security of virtual currency, you should talk about the similarity of virtual currency versus the flat, about its innovation and utility over traditional currency. Do not let the bad side make them nervous, let them know later.
For those with a virtual hobby, it is a great thing to have a companion. Please share your experience for him.
boyknightvn

Activity: 225

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:16:57 AM

What is purpose are you want to introduce to another people ?. If you are asked for find a partner in researching this new technology you should tell that: this is a potential technology in the future, which have a important role in the Revolution 4.0 and talk about it feature.
If you are asked for find a investor I think you should show them Bitcoin growth in recent 2 years Smiley
AzrailBogov

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:21:53 AM

Curiosity surrounds the world of Bitcoin, that's for sure. But if you were to be asked to introduce Bitcoin to someone who knows nothing about it, how would you do it? What approach will you take?
I speak about such things only to those people whom I trust. I do not consider it necessary to tell everyone about this. If someone asks me what bitcoin is, I answer that there is a lot of information on the Internet
richman3451

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 08:32:36 AM

I think it's hard to explain here for a long time but I would provide the facts and graphs of the fall and growth and the perspective of investing in bitcoin should be understood that long-term investments will make a big profit
Binugon

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:37:58 AM

What I'm going to say is that Bitcoin is a digital currency that is quite volatile, Bitcoim is believed to be a universal currency and commodity so prices will soar.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:13:15 AM

Definitely visuals! Infographics and other videos that covers the gist of crypto is good to start with
It's easier and more entertaining while learning if there are visual and infographics that can easily be picture out by the person you are explaining what bitcoin is. Explaining bitcoin in the simplest way can easily be done but once that person wants to dig deeper and learn more things about bitcoin.

I speak about such things only to those people whom I trust. I do not consider it necessary to tell everyone about this. If someone asks me what bitcoin is, I answer that there is a lot of information on the Internet
Before I was so careless that even the people I don't trust who just came by to ask me about it, I'm answering them but now I've changed.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
netfifox

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:33:16 AM

First, i will talk about blockchain technology, how it works and how bitcoin is traded, what benefits it gives them.
BagzMM

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:35:09 AM

I know it is hard to explain or introduce what bitcoin is. Well i will just say it that bitcoin is a digital currency that used a blockchain technology that transacts anonymity. We can earn profit but needs more patience to deal with.  
AlvieMayCEstrada

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:03:11 AM

It is hard to explain or introduce what bitcoin to other people. I will explain that bitcoin is a digital currency that used a blockchain technology that transacts anonymity. We can earn profit but needs more patience to deal with.
Ntaa
Copper Member

Activity: 301

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:16:51 AM

I think it's quite difficult to introduce bitcoin to people who don't know about bitcoin.
But I will try with my way, First I will introduce bitcoin and an understanding of bitcoin, the second I will explain the function of bitcoin, And the latter I will teach how to use bitcoin. Maybe that can help introduce bitcoin to people who don't know about bitcoin.
Osakrita

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:20:40 AM

I would show them the practical aspects, show them it is money by demonstrating how you can make purchase with it or convert it to fiats, then will do a wallet setup for the person
Osakrita

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:25:03 AM

Introduction to beginners to understand Bitcoin depends on their ability to absorb and trust in virtual currency.
For those doubting the security of virtual currency, you should talk about the similarity of virtual currency versus the flat, about its innovation and utility over traditional currency. Do not let the bad side make them nervous, let them know later.
For those with a virtual hobby, it is a great thing to have a companion. Please share your experience for him.
Rightly said, you really cannot teach someone who already sees it as some scams or fraudulent deal. If it is just a case of ignorance that can be corrected but those adamant and unwilling ,just ignore them
Mudah_rezeki

Activity: 119

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:42:23 AM

Regarding bitcoin is very difficult to explain. If someone asks about what bitcoin is. We can answer, bitcoin digital currencies that are easy to sell and easy to understand.
adjong

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:42:02 AM

for me before I spread the word about bitcoin to those who need help and trust because if you teach others it might be fun because first of all you do not know them and they just abuse the bitcoin and break it off. I will help my family and friends help me to help me and the bitcoin too
BitNaija

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:51:10 AM

I will go from the known to the unknown.

If you want to transfer money to anyone in any part of the world instantly without a bank and cheaply, use bitcoin.

If you can afford to loose, but you want to try a business that can catapult your profit in hours than buy bitcoin.

If you are thinking of a currency that can possibly be the world's currency, it is bitcoin.

This is how I will introduce bitcoin.

Keeping Up

Activity: 230
Merit: 22

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 03:00:58 AM

first the person whom you wanted to teach cryptocurrency must have the endeavors or interest to understand it.
because no matter how you teach him/her if she doesn't want to learn then all of your efforts will go to waste.
on my part i am simply telling them the basics and do not encourage them to join in instantly in order to avoid regrets in the future.
let them decide if they wanted to pursue or not.

GenesisP2P Payment Ecosystem  │ GITHUBPOOLSEXPLORERBLOCK TRACKER☑ No ICO/Auction   
Equihash 192.7 ● ─[ Secure & Private Cryptocurrency ]─ ● ────[ ForumFaucetExchangeAirdrops & Bounties ]──── ● ☑ No pre-mine       
 POW/MNs     │SOLUTION FOR BUSINESSES AND E-COMMERCE│           ANNTWITTERDISCORDREDDIT           │ ☑ Fair Launch     
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: