Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:54:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If you were to spread the word of Bitcoin..  (Read 3277 times)
btc_angela

Activity: 2618
Merit: 544

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:52:52 AM

Curiosity surrounds the world of Bitcoin, that's for sure. But if you were to be asked to introduce Bitcoin to someone who knows nothing about it, how would you do it? What approach will you take?

An assets, investment or currency, choose what fits his goal. The problem introducing bitcoin for a casual person is that most of them doesn't understand what digital currency it. So at least tell them what they wanted to hear, if they say is its money or currency then answer them yes, and now you get them curious and who knows they might enter the market because of you.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
peter0425

Activity: 2660
Merit: 447

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:01:25 AM

Curiosity surrounds the world of Bitcoin, that's for sure. But if you were to be asked to introduce Bitcoin to someone who knows nothing about it, how would you do it? What approach will you take?

I usually start with explaining blockchain technology and then share about Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies. I also give them readings to help them be more familiar about it.
Are you kidding? You make things complicated for them by explaining what Blockchain Technology is. You might get some weird reactions about B-L-O-C-K C-H-A-I-N. I think the better approach should be a summary of the Whitepaper in layman's term. You can start by telling him its a virtual currency eliminating banks in the middle. You can send it to someone across the globe. Or give the benefits you have enjoyed, like earning money, or let them know it can also be a good investment instrument, like savings account or something.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
BitcoinOddsChecker (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 08:55:55 AM

I usually start with explaining blockchain technology and then share about Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies. I also give them readings to help them be more familiar about it.
Are you kidding? You make things complicated for them by explaining what Blockchain Technology is. You might get some weird reactions about B-L-O-C-K C-H-A-I-N. I think the better approach should be a summary of the Whitepaper in layman's term. You can start by telling him its a virtual currency eliminating banks in the middle. You can send it to someone across the globe. Or give the benefits you have enjoyed, like earning money, or let them know it can also be a good investment instrument, like savings account or something.

Definitely not the first aspect of crypto I'd open with. You can get away not going deep into the blockchain discussion. I'd say go for the basics first. Water it down. As interesting as it seems, Bitcoin can seem a bit boring for a lot of people out there.
Phlaser

Activity: 257

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 09:49:47 AM

EDIT:

In addition to the question, how did you learn about Bitcoin? Do you think your first steps into the crypto world is something you want other's to experience? Or would you rather have them take another path that might shed more light on Bitcoin better

It took me a hard time to really understand the whole concept of Bitcoin not until I pertook is a matrix schellme... But if I'm to teach someone, I would start by explaining the banking process, shares and then link it to digital assets with good and quality videos.
LindaFallar

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:05:06 AM

If I would given a chance to spread the Bitcoin. I would say that Bitcoin is definitely a good investment specially for jobless people.
Finestream

Activity: 3038
Merit: 606

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:06:00 AM

EDIT:

In addition to the question, how did you learn about Bitcoin? Do you think your first steps into the crypto world is something you want other's to experience? Or would you rather have them take another path that might shed more light on Bitcoin better

It took me a hard time to really understand the whole concept of Bitcoin not until I pertook is a matrix schellme... But if I'm to teach someone, I would start by explaining the banking process, shares and then link it to digital assets with good and quality videos.
For me,i will start telling to a person that bitcoin is a digital currency used as a payment system just like what fiat currency is being used for.But the good thing about bitcoin is that it can be a good asset and investment that will surely grow as time passed by.

cxmyifan16

Activity: 377
Merit: 10

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:10:58 AM

I like btc and consider it to be the real breakthrough. To my mind, it is the best way to earn money today taking not many efforts. btc is the leader in the market and it will remain like this forever

Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:28:16 AM

It depends on whom you are going to interact with. If he is your close friend, I would first ask him if he knows bitcoin, then I would give him the definition of it and how it can be used to earn big money or profit. Then I would give him information about the altcoins and blockchain technology, etc... As for strangers, I would not approach them because  I do not talk with strangers. But if you tell them that they would earn money, I think they would be very interested.
carrieM
Copper Member

Activity: 59

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:31:30 AM

I would've started with a comparison and pluses of Bitcoin over fiat currencies. I think it's easier to explain and for the beginner to understand in a comparison.
blackbold

Activity: 384
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:45:28 AM

EDIT:

I'm too afraid to introduce crypto to ordinary people because of the very high risk, if the person i teach get a loss, i will definitely be blamed
ambisyon

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:55:49 AM

In the current situation where btc is at huge dips, even how good you are in explaining to people how great btc to be a good potential currency for investment, still people may hard to be convince especially that it has been in successive dips in the previous months. Only few days were observed to have a green zone for btc which is not very convincing for the people to invest. However, there will people that may be interested in doing investment with bitcoin for those that are open minded people. I would prefer that they should be the one who will decide for themselves.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:58:48 AM

The best way in my opinion, is to set up a website where you can compile all the best sites and videos where they will explain the benefit and the technology behind cryptocurrency and Bitcoin, since Bitcoin is internet based technology, it should explain that way.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Vaculin

Activity: 2912
Merit: 613

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:35:54 AM

The best way in my opinion, is to set up a website where you can compile all the best sites and videos where they will explain the benefit and the technology behind cryptocurrency and Bitcoin, since Bitcoin is internet based technology, it should explain that way.
I believe it may be a great help too.But for me,i think mass education concerning crytocurrency particularly bitcoin can be a big help in spreading the word of bitcoin.Those people who are not familiar with bitcoin will now be aware of it particularly of its advantages that will totally make one's person rich if he will take it to his own application in his life.
estupido

Activity: 90

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:50:07 AM

I can only say that you can become rich with these assets. And I'm sure the word is like lightning in the dry season. It can't be forgotten.

Marlo0619

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:51:55 AM

EDIT:

I will focus more on the benefits they will get from bitcoin. Because most of the people wanted to do something if only they will benefit from it. So when they heard that there are many benefits in bitcoin, then they will surely start to study it more. Especially about cryptocurrencies.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
gilbert056

Activity: 141

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:07:07 PM

i will spread the good awareness about bitcoin because bitcoin already changed peoples lives that is why many people are engaging into it . I will use social media in informing people the good thing about bitcoin i will educate people with the history of bitcoin and the use of it and how it affects peoples lives. Bitcoin is something special people must know it will help them more
Joe103

Activity: 71

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:10:27 PM

EDIT:

If I am to introduce it, I will simply start with the decentralization concept and how it will benefit him.
dewi91

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:12:10 PM

In the current situation where btc is at huge dips, even how good you are in explaining to people how great btc to be a good potential currency for investment, still people may hard to be convince especially that it has been in successive dips in the previous months. Only few days were observed to have a green zone for btc which is not very convincing for the people to invest. However, there will people that may be interested in doing investment with bitcoin for those that are open minded people. I would prefer that they should be the one who will decide for themselves.
Usually people will interested for something that have a low risk and to earn a lot of benefits but for now invest in crypto can't guarantee to give us a lot money. In current market is often in red zone and that's the reason why people are afraid to invest in crypto. when the market recover we do not need to explain too much because people will come themselve to crypto world.
giantrobot

Activity: 564

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:17:46 PM

To introduce a newcomer to Bitcoin, I encourage you to introduce him to the convenience of Bitcoin in particular and electronic money in general. Great things and advantages will eliminate the suspicion of Bitcoin. The biggest barrier is the suspicion and the safety of Bitcoin. You have to convince him to understand it.
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:22:27 PM

EDIT:

This was introduced for me by a close friend ,and my first experience here wasn't something i wanna share because it was a failure,but my following experiences is a perfect example why people must enter cryptocurrency and use this as another medium to profit.

Approaching someone to enter this community is really harder task since scamming is all around the place,but I&people sees my lifestyle and how bitcoin change my life that is something they must learn
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: