Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:10:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If you were to spread the word of Bitcoin..  (Read 3277 times)
Btcvilla

Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:08:21 AM

Curiosity surrounds the world of Bitcoin, that's for sure. But if you were to be asked to introduce Bitcoin to someone who knows nothing about it, how would you do it? What approach will you take?

EDIT:

In addition to the question, how did you learn about Bitcoin? Do you think your first steps into the crypto world is something you want other's to experience? Or would you rather have them take another path that might shed more light on Bitcoin better

actually if you want to get experience in this industry especially in crypto, you have to spend time and read a lot so you really understand about bitcoin or crypto technology. and if you want to share it with them or your colleagues, you can recommend reading too. it will be an experience that becomes knowledge.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kokondao

Activity: 167
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:17:07 AM

I will do an introduction or approach to people who do not know bitcoin by the way I show the results of my wealth that comes from bitcoin so they quickly respond with the many results that I get from bitcoin.
Andruha1993

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 11:13:05 AM

I would gladly tell a person who does not know anything about bitcoin. But of course if he had a desire. I would tell a lot about him about Bitkoin, which I personally know myself. From the words of a person to hear better than somewhere to read from different sources.
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:18:42 AM

If I were to be the one who will spread the word of Bitcoin, I'll spread it unbiasedly, I'll show the good and the negative side of BTC, regardless if the people will believe me or not, if they do which will be great then I think that the people who would believe me will take benefit, and to the people who are negating Bitcoin, then it's up to them, I care about the community and this is why I don't want them to believe Bitcoin through force, I want them to BELIEVE in Bitcoin, I want them to TAKE CARE of the community as well.
dimbaba

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:23:18 AM

I will only tell someone new to enter this industry by telling them that bitcoin can provide passive income by investing or trading.The way I learned about it is by reading up on several websites like this one.
Hercerays

Activity: 48

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:51:29 PM

It will be best if the people who gets recently exposed to the market see that the significance of the impact on the lives of the people. It has been able to create jobs and saved a lot of people from becoming homeless.
phuongthanh34623

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:57:56 PM

I think, people need to find out when google everything. There is no need to educate a person who does not know about the crypto market or bitcoin, just to show them how to throw a fishing rod.
All knowledge about this market I learn myself on google and some I ask friends who go ahead.
avoxosuccesful

Activity: 252
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:44:12 PM

I really don't dont know how i would tell a person that because bitcoin is really a broad one, from bitcoin to to the block chain cause i think if your gonna tell someone about bitcoin u really must tell him about blockchain also. but i'll say it in some simple word the person is gonna understand too. it's a digital currency that you can use for numerious transaction soft or hard currency. controlled on a market of scalability........
Osaaah

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:23:01 PM

I remember the very first time i had to introduce cryptocurrency and Bitcoin to a pal of mine. I simply told him, My Guy dealing in Bitcoin and cryptocurrency is the real deal. With Bitcoin and any other cryptocurrency, you can send money to your pals oversea without worrying about bank charges.Come on board and i trust you will love it.
Astvile

Activity: 1484
Merit: 276

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:29:08 PM

Ofcourse you need to find for a person who is willing to be educated about it.A person who have determination and knowledge to understand what bitcoin is,techy persons will be the best examples.Teach them the basics about it and you'll be shocked that they will research on their own if they really want to deal with bitcoin

[ monero.cx ]        CREATE A NEW EXCHANGE
  Contact Us            PGP Key            Mirror URLs  |
████████████EXCHANGE ████████████
xcajun21

Activity: 742
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:29:55 PM

I would ask them if they are analytic and like looking at sheets of numbers and all that. Also, i would look if they are into stocks and into investing (like gold, etc). So basically i would say crypto is one of the highest and widest form of wealth in the world that is accessible to common average joe. Think of millions of dollars of volatility accessible to every fish.
Al-e_x

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:41:12 AM

before, I knew bitcoin only in the investment world, but in reality, bitcoin was more than investment. I've also been in the world of trading. but it's difficult, and I can't accept a trading risk.

in my opinion, a good way to explain bitcoin to others is by using an analogy, that bitcoin is the same as a currency like a fiat.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:42:36 AM

Ofcourse you need to find for a person who is willing to be educated about it.A person who have determination and knowledge to understand what bitcoin is,techy persons will be the best examples.Teach them the basics about it and you'll be shocked that they will research on their own if they really want to deal with bitcoin

Well techy people would have already heard ir come across bitcoin at this point. What you would like to help understand it more would be the regular peeps who are being fed wrong and negative information everyday. That would really be a challenge though and you have to have a pretty decent reputation 😛

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
ShiroThe5th

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:51:02 AM

When i didnt know about bitcoin before and about this site forum, i only know that bitcoin is illegal. It is illegal but in some points. But still bitcoin is legal amd conquering the world market. Then my cousin tell me about bitcoin and this forum how it works and how i earn. At first i didnt believe but when my cousin tell me more about that i can earn, i convinced. If i were convince someone i will use like my cousin does. I will tell all about i know bitcoin and this forum but its still believe me or join here in this forum. We dont need to push someone to believe this. There are 7 billion people around the world.
jemarleon

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

Silence

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:58:48 AM

in my opinion, a good way to explain bitcoin to others is by using an analogy, that bitcoin is the same as a currency like a fiat.
If you say this to anyone who have no any idea about bitcoin is you will just make that person confused, we cant compare fiat in bitcoin, yes they have similarities in terms of using those as a currency but most of the time as of now we cannot rely only on digital currency and on the other side there are lots of advantages of digital currency.
btcrut2017

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:43:25 AM

Curiosity surrounds the world of Bitcoin, that's for sure. But if you were to be asked to introduce Bitcoin to someone who knows nothing about it, how would you do it? What approach will you take?

EDIT:

In addition to the question, how did you learn about Bitcoin? Do you think your first steps into the crypto world is something you want other's to experience? Or would you rather have them take another path that might shed more light on Bitcoin better

Nowadays telling people a and letting them be involved in bitcoin is difficult because this involves money and they are afraid of losing it. For me i let them see my earnings and let them assess of themselves if they want to participate in bitcoin.
zolfa

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:47:37 AM

I have a bitcoin community, so the first step I will do is to invite him to join my community.

the approach that I will do is to use free theory discussion and practice.
Flor1982

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:27:44 AM

EDIT:

You should consider the.market environment first so that good result will favor you. Do not introduce Bitcoin in atmosphere like this in which the market is not healthy better wait for it to become bullish so that you could show proof of some earnings that your friends might attract them to join. I learned Bitcoin thru my close friends therefore i will also share to my other friends on how i earned thru this investment.
Cissnei

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:34:03 AM

There is a lot of news spread from Bitcoin. Some of them have bad rumors and many are worried. Therefore, it is necessary to control the exact information from the crypto market.
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:48:56 AM

EDIT:

Nowadays telling people a and letting them be involved in bitcoin is difficult because this involves money and they are afraid of losing it. For me i let them see my earnings and let them assess of themselves if they want to participate in bitcoin.

That is their loss, you don't need to force them to invest on Bitcoin if that would be their reason. Bitcoin pumped for a reason and that reason is that a lot investors invest on it.

If they do not want to be involved on these "difficult" investment, it is their choice. Bitcoin is a Volatile investment, that means it is a high risk investment because of the quick change of the price. Still if they do not want to "risk" their money, they do not belong to investing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: