Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:11:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If you were to spread the word of Bitcoin..  (Read 3277 times)
Panasony

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:13:38 AM

I would say to that friend, first of all, that the friend should learn from his predecessors who are experienced in BTC investment, the second most important thing he should learn and learn. Asking to create personal experiences for themselves.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
amaydel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:02:40 AM

It should start first with "legit intangible asset" that could help you sort things out specially on your financial problems. A very volatile asset that double your or triple your investment in any time of the day. It's the new era's gold in digital form and is the alternative of fiat currency as payment for products and goods.

D O M I N I U M      │    PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN   [ REGISTER NOW ]    │        WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦     ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     YOUTUBE     MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     INSTAGRAM     ♦
artaks

Activity: 264
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:34:13 PM

It will be better to start out simple. People like to get an easy way to make money. And the best opening would be for it is to say that the person can earn money and can even make millions and billions at the comfort of their home. And then I will state all the positive contributions it has done in the market.
muhammedb

Activity: 378
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:00:06 PM

Curiosity surrounds the world of Bitcoin, that's for sure. But if you were to be asked to introduce Bitcoin to someone who knows nothing about it, how would you do it? What approach will you take?

EDIT:

In addition to the question, how did you learn about Bitcoin? Do you think your first steps into the crypto world is something you want other's to experience? Or would you rather have them take another path that might shed more light on Bitcoin better
I think if am to spread the word of bitcoin Well in my own, i will say bitcoin is hard to explain to anyone if the person in question don't have cryptocurrency or blockchain ideal. it only a fast learner that will fine it very easy to lean about bitcoin or cryptocurrency in general. Because i don't think there is any way to money that is easy done
Heruwa

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:04:50 PM

To explain bitcoin to those who are unfamiliar with technology, it is actually very difficult and time-wasting, but there are those who just smile to give a response because they really do not understand and do not want to know. And maybe when explaining to students the possibility they will be observant and will ask questions and will continue to unravel about bitcoin, so students are now more observant with technology.
liennhung345323

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:14:04 PM

I will briefly explain the basics of Bitcoin and the crypto market. Then comes the deeper knowledge about bitcoin. To be clear, I think direct talking is the best thing. Do not tell them what to do and what to do here so let them decide for themselves.
I have learned a lot from bitcoin, from the wrong decisions I draw experience and remind myself not to relapse again.
AdoboCandies

Activity: 680
Merit: 173

Giggity

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:31:29 PM

First, I would know if they have interest in knowing about bitcoin because if they not what will they do about the knowledge I share next I would say the opportunities that bitcoin can give to you like financially that you can earn stuff from bitcoin and of course I would teach them the basics that I know like terms and other beginner stuff. For me, I learn bitcoin through a friend and also by reading different articles.
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:32:55 PM

Curiosity surrounds the world of Bitcoin, that's for sure. But if you were to be asked to introduce Bitcoin to someone who knows nothing about it, how would you do it? What approach will you take?

EDIT:

In addition to the question, how did you learn about Bitcoin? Do you think your first steps into the crypto world is something you want other's to experience? Or would you rather have them take another path that might shed more light on Bitcoin better
explanation is the key, first of all i will tell why im here and why i introduce the bitcoin to my friend, i open with what is bitcoin and block chain, then why people using it, where can i buy it, and last is the safety of bitcoin and the advantages
Sumo

Activity: 1098
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:19:40 PM

I would just tell you in general terms about the technology and what it is, why it is profitable to invest in it and what prospects await it. Usually, that's enough.
fattyforhire

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:43:27 PM

The most important thing is to explain why this currency was created and what it will bring to you if you invest in it. That's enough to get people interested.

NelfiNovita

Activity: 640
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:59:31 PM

EDIT:

if I am asked to introduce bitcoin I will just explain in general terms and for more depth I will tell him to read a lot on this forum and on some internet sites too much. because I was introduced to bitcoin as well as the way my friend introduced it and I think it's a pretty good way so we have a lot of knowledge about bitcoin and the crypto world.

CryptoGuro1

Activity: 252

“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:15:37 PM

I have found you cant really spread the word, people will find their own way if they become interested. Cant force people to take an interest in things

M E D I A   『 https://www.mediaprotocol.org/ 』
P R O T O C O L   ────   ICO: Buy MEDIA Tokens
bitvelk

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:21:19 PM

Usually I just talk about my investment results. And I don't do it because I want to show off, I just want to inspire people to invest in bitcoin as well.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Kamote_1102

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:35:27 PM

I just have to tell them that there's another way of earning money aside from their current job or business. I will Introduce them Bitcoin and what is it all about. What are the advantages of Bitcoin and I will show them proof of my earnings from Bitcoin to convince them more.

BTC_BTC

Activity: 158

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:46:00 PM

I speak about such things only to those people whom I trust. I do not consider it necessary to tell everyone about this. If someone asks me what bitcoin is, I answer that there is a lot of information on the Internet
yes you are right, you should say that.
if you want to know more clearly what is bitcoin, please search the internet. and I also don't think of inviting other people here.
Eurobot

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:14:12 PM

It is difficult to say for long periods but I must understand that the long-term investment should make a big profit and fall and increase events and graphs and understand Bitcoin investment points
teklang01

Activity: 173
Merit: 7

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:36:10 PM
Merited by erikoy (1)

For me to spread the word about bitcoin, I would rather find a video presentation that would show what is bitcoin, how it works and how it would change our life for the better, I think it would be easier that way than just talking. I learn about bitcoin with my sister because she guides me & wants me to join in. I would love to share it to all the people I care because I believe this is great and this is the future of money.
crypto-bit456

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:15:25 PM

Bitcoin is a digital currency that is used for payment for the online products and services. And it has a huge potentialities for its investors. And bitcoin is the most valuable digital currency in this digital currency based world. And that will be my first sentence.
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:07:50 AM

EDIT:

Just introduce it like a virtual currency to someone who don't know a single thing about bitcoin.
Let them know the wallet of bitcoin in their smartphone, and they can use the wallet to send and receive the coin.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:22:12 AM

I would tell my Friends and Family as I do, that BITCOIN is limited in supply, very important point here, unlike our FIAT central bank money which gets printed and printed in more supply and is debt-ridden. Bitcoin is also easy to send, especially for remittances and is cheaper in fees than many traditional ways of sending money.
I also point out that it is decentralized money. No one government or institution can SHUT DOWN Bitcoin. Even if they made Bitcoin illegal, someone somewhere will be using it because it is also known as THE PEOPLE'S MONEY. Although now it is run by whales mainly with deep pockets.  Grin

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █