Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 02:21:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If you were to spread the word of Bitcoin..  (Read 3277 times)
rexona

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:30:05 AM

Curiosity surrounds the world of Bitcoin, that's for sure. But if you were to be asked to introduce Bitcoin to someone who knows nothing about it, how would you do it? What approach will you take?

EDIT:

In addition to the question, how did you learn about Bitcoin? Do you think your first steps into the crypto world is something you want other's to experience? Or would you rather have them take another path that might shed more light on Bitcoin better
I'm too afraid to introduce crypto to ordinary people because of the very high risk, if the person i teach get a loss, i will definitely be blamed
Yes, I agree with you, introducing crypto to people who don't know anything about crypto is quite frightening, it's better to explain to people who know little about crypto and know the risks, so when they experience losses they won't blame me because he already knows the risk.
galambo

Activity: 966
Merit: 311

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:33:21 AM

Curiosity surrounds the world of Bitcoin, that's for sure. But if you were to be asked to introduce Bitcoin to someone who knows nothing about it, how would you do it? What approach will you take?

EDIT:

In addition to the question, how did you learn about Bitcoin? Do you think your first steps into the crypto world is something you want other's to experience? Or would you rather have them take another path that might shed more light on Bitcoin better
The first time i was been introduced to bitcoins and other cryptos was the most profitable day for my life and from that day i never left bitcoins.
I would approach others with the same thinking in my mind and also i will try to give most of the information so that people can reall find cryptos much profitable to join into.
There are a lot of benefits being with cryptos and that is a positive point and would surely attract new peoples towards bitcoins.
Actually the world is a bit more curious in terms of cryptos these days because cryptos are covering each major news platform and also it getting much profitable so many new peoples are really going to get into cryptos.
netfifox

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:41:19 AM

If i introduce someone, i will tell about the history of Bitcoin, in the latter it is an elite system, the benefit of using Bitcoin and others.
gabbie2010

Activity: 2674
Merit: 326

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 05:01:53 AM

EDIT:

My  first point of call is how to convince him about all the benefits associated with the adoption and usage of bitcoin notable among is its security, store of values, decentralization and a digital currency practically.
I wouldn't want any body to follow my first step into Cryptos because its has been very challenging and difficult.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Okrah

Activity: 144
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:14:58 AM

I would start by saying that this is an asset that is technically impossible to fake and that always belongs only to you. I think this is enough to understand the greatness of bitcoin.
I so agree. I will also say the same. I will spread how good is bitcoin to me and how it improve the quality of my  life and to my family. And how it changed my principle in life.

█ █ █████████  BITGOALS  █████████ █ █
SPORT TOKEN PROTOCOL: REWARDS FOR SPORT ACTIVITIES
https://bitgoals.com
bigblackdeck45

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:15:39 AM

Some people get interested more in visual than verbal so a video explaining a brief history and basics of bitcoin would be much better than spreading via word. But it all depends on the person whom you are sharing information with. It is much easier to explain if the person is interested than those who are not interested at all.
Hiroyuki879

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:23:38 AM

Bitcoin is the cheapest way to send international payments. As someone who works online, I’ve tried many different payment options and Bitcoin is the cheapest.
deloreswest

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:57:17 AM

EDIT:

i think bitcoin is a technology that could be example for future use in our daily transaction. Bitcoin is example how blockchain process out transaction and how it record the transaction and i believe this is really usefull in future.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
BitcoinOddsChecker (OP)

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 08:15:50 AM

I would tell my Friends and Family as I do, that BITCOIN is limited in supply, very important point here, unlike our FIAT central bank money which gets printed and printed in more supply and is debt-ridden. Bitcoin is also easy to send, especially for remittances and is cheaper in fees than many traditional ways of sending money.
I also point out that it is decentralized money. No one government or institution can SHUT DOWN Bitcoin. Even if they made Bitcoin illegal, someone somewhere will be using it because it is also known as THE PEOPLE'S MONEY. Although now it is run by whales mainly with deep pockets.  Grin

Always good to start with the basics  Wink
Monyong

Activity: 60

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:41:50 AM

I will try from an explanation of bitcoin and how to benefit from investing in bitcoin and get bitcoin from participating in various campaigns in bitcointalk
BitcArchi8

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:50:11 AM

EDIT:

Now it is much easier for beginners to understand the area of crypto-currencies, because many articles and video-reviews on this topic appeared on the Internet. When I started to delve into this topic, there was not so much information and it took me a long time to learn everything myself
bitcoinboxer

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:00:47 AM

Bitcoin: A perfect form of money. Trustless / Scarce / Easy to Store / Easy to Send / Permissionless / Decentralized

As to explain what's WRONG with our current financial system, I'm going to just get people to read this: http://endthesystem.com/the-importance-of-crypto/

I don't know how anyone can read that and not be outraged by what we've allowed.
happistarjp

Activity: 76

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 09:07:27 AM

EDIT:

I would tell them that Bitcoin is not a scam, not a bubble, and definitely not a ponzi scheme.
ReneFigaro

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:59:24 AM

There will be plenty of inspiration from Bitcoin, from the problems of investing in the crypto market. However, the source of information from bitcoin will create psychological effects and be careful with the decisions.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:14:27 AM
Last edit: September 17, 2018, 02:45:28 PM by Siren

EDIT:

Maybe i would prefer a simple words but truth,and this is how it goes

“Look how Crypto changes my life Specially bitcoin and i think this is enough reason for you to trust this community and invest what you can afford to lose”

Is that simple but fruitful words to introduce cryptocurrency,actually this can he supported by my love ones from my parents to my siblings as they are all invested here ,and now doing good with their income
CrimBit

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:14:45 AM

There is no point in explaining about Bitcoin to people who don't know anything about Bitcoin, it will only be a waste of time, and they will not be interested in it because they are already very comfortable using fiat currency. But I prefer people who are curious about Bitcoin, then I will explain it, because there is a possibility he will hear my explanation and potentially adopt Bitcoin.
alfs75

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

platform for everyday business

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:35:16 AM

EDIT:

Actualy theres so many ways on how to introduce  and spread the goodnews of  bitcoin into the worlds,definetly based on my experienced i can spread though by convincing them to become part of the crypto world and become investor and they can see whats behind the goodness of bitcoin come into the life of every person by creating a good future as an entrepreneurs.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
nicolesalv

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

Ethereum Limited Edition ICO

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:36:10 AM

EDIT:

I remember when my cousin told me about bitcoin. At first I am kind of not interested with it. So he also stop telling me about bitcoin because he thinks that I am not interested and that's exactly what I felt about before. It takes a year before he introduced me again to bitcoin in which I am convinced already that time. He approached me and told me he is earning so sounds interesting but he said before thay you need also to do your own research which I did. And also read the posts and comments in bitcointalk it helps a lot. So maybe I will approach also to other that if they want tp earn they should study bitcoin and cryptocurrency and I will be willing to help.

[ JOIN OUR CROWDSALE    │    PRESALE ]
( E T H L )  ETHEREUM LIMITED
altofnurrohman

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:55:50 AM

EDIT:

I myself often socialize Bitcoin to my friends, but I am more often asked  than I which tell the first to them.
example; when I was opening a Bitcoin account I was in a market and suddenly many saw me and started asking what I was doing, then I started explaining about Bitcoin, the use of Bitcoin and the important role of Bitcoin on the economy in the world.
After I explained it all, those who asked began to know more about Bitcoin and wanted to go into the world of Crypto.
if I can conclude, most people will come to the Crypto world only the explanation that we convey must be truly understood by others.
sidodadii

Activity: 597
Merit: 250

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:23:53 AM

EDIT:

tell about the basic. what is cryptocurrent and bitcoin. after they know little bit about it, tell about how to earn bitcoin or the other coin. and then tell him about this site, because this is the one of the other ways to earn it.
my friend tell me about crypto, then i learn by myself. if i dont understand about something i ask him.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████