Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:57:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If you were to spread the word of Bitcoin..  (Read 3277 times)
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 03:45:10 PM

To be honest I believe that we should have a neutral approach while explaining Bitcoin to others. When I had a discussion with the vice president of one domestic crypto exchange, he told me that not even a single person from his sales team directly or indirectly promotes the Bitcoin. They help anyone to understand Bitcoin and assist if someone is really interested in getting involved with Bitcoin or the crypto industry.
erichall

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:19:25 PM

I would say to that friend that the friend should learn from his predecessors who are experienced in BTC investment, the second most important thing he should learn and learn.

Being literate in investing is very important before jumping into anything and DYOR!
dilemamis

Activity: 247
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:13:38 PM

The best way to spread about bitcoin is how you work and how much your income is because when the lifestyle changes because high income automatically gives you the closest reason to ask the reason for your success. That is the time when you tell them about crypto currencies and how you produce that will make them enter the world of cryptocurrency.
NGOCDIEP

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:19:47 PM

Curiosity surrounds the world of Bitcoin, that's for sure. But if you were to be asked to introduce Bitcoin to someone who knows nothing about it, how would you do it? What approach will you take?

EDIT:

In addition to the question, how did you learn about Bitcoin? Do you think your first steps into the crypto world is something you want other's to experience? Or would you rather have them take another path that might shed more light on Bitcoin better
If someone asks what is bitcoin. We can answer, digital bitcoin types are easy to sell and easy to understand.
If you want to transfer money to anyone in any part of the world right away without a bank and for cheap, use bitcoin.
If you can afford to lose, but you want to try a business that can release your profits in hours than buy bitcoin.
If you are thinking of a currency that could be the world's currency, it is bitcoin.
doanngocdiep02

Activity: 11

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:37:09 PM

Curiosity surrounds the world of Bitcoin, that's for sure. But if you were to be asked to introduce Bitcoin to someone who knows nothing about it, how would you do it? What approach will you take?

EDIT:

In addition to the question, how did you learn about Bitcoin? Do you think your first steps into the crypto world is something you want other's to experience? Or would you rather have them take another path that might shed more light on Bitcoin better
If someone asks what is bitcoin. We can answer, digital bitcoin types are easy to sell and easy to understand.
If you want to transfer money to anyone in any part of the world right away without a bank and for cheap, use bitcoin.
If you can afford to lose, but you want to try a business that can release your profits in hours than buy bitcoin.
If you are thinking of a currency that could be the world's currency, it is bitcoin.
The things you listed above I enjoyed. Thank you for giving it. I enjoyed it !!
kemonojim

Activity: 218
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:41:15 PM

I will introduce them to Bitcoin and what it is all about. What are the advantages of Bitcoin and I will show them proof of my income from Bitcoin to convince them more.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:53:30 PM

Actually, I would wait the person ask me about it, or I would wait the subject appear naturally during a conversation. This way there are more chances the introduction of this person to Bitcoin will be more pleasant. Then I would say what I know about it and offer my guidance, if requested by the person.

I would use my personal experience in Crypto world as a tutorial for other people too. So they could learn the basics ''for free'' and improve their experience before putting some money on this adventure.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
jhutsegie

Activity: 13

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:50:31 PM

Maybe through visuals such as videos explaining futher and deeper what is Bitcoin.
boy130

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:53:36 PM

If I am going to say and spread the words of bitcoin then I will simply say bitcoin is really of help and beneficial to people who are in need of help, but simply hard work and patience are the factors of this technology.

Okay, yeah that's fair enough, and I agree with you but I'd also add that apart from patience it requires dedication and of course capital to start investing.
rosemary4u

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:55:15 PM

Many are of the opinion that crypto is very difficult to explain to someone.  The best approach to explain the concept of cryptocurrency is by assessing the prior knowledge of the individuals that you are dealing with. After you have explored their knowledge, the next thing to do is to explain the basis of blockchain technology and why it was introduced, after which you can explain how and why bitcoin or any other crypto was created.
Personally I learnt most of the things I currently know on blockchain technology by  reading articles and following forum discussions on bitcointalk and other sources.
Glutius

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:02:34 PM

I am happy to invest bitcoin, despite all the risks. And I like to tell my friends about my investments and help them to invest. Usually I have enough of what I tell about my positive investment results.

Finestream

Activity: 3038
Merit: 606

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:06:32 PM

If I am going to say and spread the words of bitcoin then I will simply say bitcoin is really of help and beneficial to people who are in need of help, but simply hard work and patience are the factors of this technology.

Okay, yeah that's fair enough, and I agree with you but I'd also add that apart from patience it requires dedication and of course capital to start investing.
Surely they would not just believe without having seen some proofs.Maybe i can let them see some fruits of labor from bitcoin some furnitures i have bought from bitcoin or even a real property i already owned.Through this,people will witness how beneficial bitcoin is as long as patience and dedication is there.

charlemagne_15

Activity: 357
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:17:40 PM

EDIT:

If I were to introduced bitcoin to others who doesn't have idea about it I will say that bitcoin can actually be beneficial to you in terms of financial status. It can help you gain money but ofcourse just like other things it requires a lot of patient and determination and also a risk. Bitcoin can help you also in transactions and payments. It will ease your hassleness.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
bigbosma

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:20:47 PM

I often tell my friends that I invest in bitcoin and it brings me a good income. I also talk about the prospects of this investment and after that people are very interested in bitcoin and also want to invest.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Anderson_smash

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:30:17 PM

The advertisement of bitcoin and related crypto currency will be shared faster via the way of the social media through platforms like WeChat, Facebook, Twitter and linkedin.

Other means will be by website information and writing blogs. All these are enormous channels of spreading the word. Another very formidable way of spreading the word will be by results. Yes results have a powerful way of convincing the pessimist and attracting the right group of people!

SUDARMONO

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:38:07 PM

to introduce bitcoin to ordinary people is a bit difficult, and usually I use the method by showing the results that I got from bitcoin so that they are curious and they accept my explanation faster.
pumbum

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:30:06 PM

everyone should know the seriousness of the technology on their own. otherwise, it will not work. so you need to learn everything yourself
vfrcbv91

Activity: 337
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:36:47 PM

First, I would try to explain to people what blockchain is. I think this is more important than explaining what bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are.
Jateng

Activity: 1304
Merit: 148

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:43:10 PM

EDIT:

If I were given a chance to introduce bitcoin to other people, I will not grab the opportunity. I know how risky bitcoin and other crypto is. I may lead them to good things good source of income but I may also lead them to worst, to be scammed. I discovered bitcoin from a friend and I learned it by myself. I do not want that other people also encounter what I've encountered. I do not have good days early in bitcoin.

ongkok87

Activity: 1120
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:43:21 PM

everyone should know the seriousness of the technology on their own. otherwise, it will not work. so you need to learn everything yourself

it's true that we spread the good word about bitcoin so for the development of bitcoin technology will be quickly recognized by people in this world. so from now on we have to spread the word bitcoin well by the people around us and outside our environment

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████