Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:33:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If you were to spread the word of Bitcoin..  (Read 3277 times)
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:59:44 PM

I wouldn't tell much but will use simple words such as its a digital currency that can be use as payment for goods and services online whereas the seller is willing to receive bitcoin.

It has an unstable value that the market gives depending on the demand and supply of it. And if that isn't enough its better for him/her to watch tutorials that's explanation bitcoin with some visual graphics.

Definitely visuals! Infographics and other videos that covers the gist of crypto is good to start with

Video is a means of delivering information that's good and easily understood by them, rather than having to talk a lot but the results are always zero. Because not a few of them it's hard to catch what we are talking about.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jdeanne92

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:34:47 PM

If i were to introduce bitcoin to someone i would suggest to study the basic information on what is Bitcoin (Cryptocurrency as a whole). This was my big mistake during my early years in cyberspace. I just jumped directly on it. Though i have regrets about it, from time to time i manage to fill that gap.

Crypto is like a big city that have dozens of streets and alleys, some will lead you to your destination and some would not.
maulana rifai

Activity: 331
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:39:23 AM

If i were to introduce bitcoin to someone i would suggest to study the basic information on what is Bitcoin (Cryptocurrency as a whole). This was my big mistake during my early years in cyberspace. I just jumped directly on it. Though i have regrets about it, from time to time i manage to fill that gap.

Crypto is like a big city that have dozens of streets and alleys, some will lead you to your destination and some would not.
I will start explaining through the value of bitcoin to new people, then I will discuss the market where the movement of bitcoin values can change can go up and down every time. so if they face the down market they already understand the movement of the value of bitcoin so that they will remain calm and use the situation well.
semutracing

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:02:02 AM

there are many ways to spread about crypto currencies, actually without spreading it, they will know from our finacial changes as bitcoiners themselves, and they will start to be interested in crypto currencies which can indeed change lives in financial terms
bce

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:15:35 AM

I think it's hard to explain here for a long time but I would provide the facts and graphs of the fall and growth and the perspective of investing in bitcoin should be understood that long-term investments will make a big profit
maybe that's one of the reasons why it's hard to say bitcoin to people and in my opinion right now in my country it's also very difficult because the government still prohibits direct transactions with cryptocurrencies
udivkx

Activity: 279
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:35:53 PM

I had a pretty simple way with bitcoins. My friend introduced me to him and he helped me invest. And so far I have not had any problems with my investments. Therefore, I am happy to follow in the footsteps of my friend and I also recommend investing in cryptocurrencies to my friends.

Elerntta

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:52:10 PM

I do it very simply - I tell my friends, share on my Instagram page my results of earning on bitcoin. And thus, on my tip, 10 people have already invested in bitcoin. I am very pleased with this result.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Dondisimo

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:58:09 PM

It is not so difficult to tell about bitcoin, it is more difficult to inspire people's trust in this technology. Here I prefer to just show your results and say how much money it brought me. Usually this is enough for people to make sure that bitcoin is not a bubble.

chandra12

Activity: 176
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:20:03 PM

We find out about Bitcoin within among the click on to pay for a website exactly where a good ad is actually referring to bitcoin. We had been therefore interested that's the reason we began trying to find a few free of charge faucets as well as we created a number of this. Because it had been 2014 the actual bitcoin worth is really reduced that's the reason we designed to help to make bitcoin inside an entire, however, we offered this. That's the reason this touch me personally till these days.
SonyZ3+

Activity: 630
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:22:00 PM

You will find a many thing disperse as a result of Bitcoin. Several people contain harmful gossip several come to mind. So, it's necessary to stop inside or outside tips belonging to the crypto advertise.
bitvelk

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:58:39 AM

I would just give a link to this forum, because there is all the necessary information about bitcoin, in addition, you can communicate with different investors and study a variety of opinions.

Dimonhamon

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 09:16:33 AM

I think you should start with the price. , then tell about how everything works, then tell about all the possibilities of bitcoin. If people are tired of going to banks, wait until they open in the morning, leave work to get into the bank, close and open accounts in a bank, calculate when the employees of the bank will end lunch, spend time in queues. No bureaucracy. No one likes bureaucracy, because it is wasted time and nerves. And that's not all the pros.
PaoAj

Activity: 199
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:05:14 AM

Every project needs a support that can provide a good quality service and productive business. The Crowdcreate team is a global team of crypto enthusiasts and thought leaders who provide 365/24/7 support across all major languages and can effectively grow your community. Please check our website here - www.crowdcreate.us.
Otsu

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:46:08 AM

there are many ways to spread about crypto currencies, actually without spreading it, they will know from our finacial changes as bitcoiners themselves, and they will start to be interested in crypto currencies which can indeed change lives in financial terms
The best thing to do to spread the word of bitcoin is by promoting it in social medias like Facebook, Twitter and Instagram because there are a lot of people on this sites. Maybe they will like to support this coins since it is very attractive to the people who always seeks for opportunities.
rhenrhen

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:12:08 PM

If I were to spread Bitcoin to the world, I would say, this is the future of the currencies. In addition to that, Bitcoin is such a phenomenal idea by no other than Satoshi Nagamoto. This is really the future and no wonder will dominate in the whole world.
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:35:29 PM

I was learn bitcoin from many of source that from this forum until watching the videos related to bitcoin through youtube and i think currently it is not too difficult to find trustworthy sources to learn bitcoin and if someone ask to me what is bitcoin then i want they learn such as me that with plenty of sources related bitcoin then i think it's not difficult to understand what bitcoin is
131tc01n

Activity: 569

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:39:53 PM

it is a bit difficult if we introduce bitcoin to someone who is lay and does not know technology but I have another way that is by terming bitcoin into other terms such as dollar or matta other money and the system works I change according to what bitcoin has, maybe we give it better he has an illustration or illustration, it will really help those who do not understand bitcoin
Vladislav2306

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:44:40 PM

Personally I would explain advantages of the Bitcoin, especially if they interesting in one of its main feature. And then, of course, I would tell them my story of BTC use.

<div align="center">
<a href="https://brightnetwork.io">Bright - FINANCIAL SERVICES ON THE BLOCKCHAIN</a>
</div>
Jian_Liux

Activity: 430

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:46:40 PM

I will teach you how to make a bitcoin account and transact bitcoin, then I send a bit of bitcoin so they can sell it and finally know that bitcoin can be used as money and have a good future. After that I will explain to them about bitcoin and how bitcoin works and the advantages in bitcoin profitability. Maybe it's the best way that comes to my mind at the moment, and I will do it when I already have a lot of bitcoin and get profit through bitcoin. Because the most important thing is how we make ourselves successful through crypto or bitcoin investments, then we begin to teach others about this investment.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:53:27 PM

I wouldn't tell much but will use simple words such as its a digital currency that can be use as payment for goods and services online whereas the seller is willing to receive bitcoin.

It has an unstable value that the market gives depending on the demand and supply of it. And if that isn't enough its better for him/her to watch tutorials that's explanation bitcoin with some visual graphics.

Maybe additives to this dude,let them see how it workds in our life being in cryptocurrency,so by that they will have a basis to look at,and my attract them to enter this community,from this maybbe they will be the one to seek knowledge about all the fundamentals of crypto world
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: