Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 02:00:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If you were to spread the word of Bitcoin..  (Read 3277 times)
IndigoRed

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:38:24 AM

I’d explain bitcoin within the framework of the economy, and not as an investment. Why? Because bitcoin and other cryptos were designed as digital currencies. For everyone to enjoy the real and intended benefits of bitcoin, we have to actually use it as a legit digital currency. Do you agree?
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1050
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:30:03 AM

You see, bitcoin is pretty much like magic if to be discussed, i may be able to show you how the trick is done and explain it well and clear, but magic was not meant to be explained really. It was meant to be performed. And two magicians might have different approach to a particular magic set, so your confusion trying to understand the trick might just get you more and more confused.

Thus, given a chance to introduce bitcoin in a manner i preffer? I'll bring the guys over a restaurant that accepts bitcoin. Have them order a coffee, tea or even a beer as they like and throw in some nice pasta and a few slices of pizza, talk about sports, family, movies and perhaps some memes too. Then pay for everything on the bill using my bitcoin wallet. And yes, i'm sure the guys will be wondering what the heck is bitcoin? Why i was able to pay the bill using it? And why in the holy cow would the restaurant accept a digital currency that is fraudulent in the eyes of the government and is said to be so volatile in the eyes of financial experts?

Oh yeah, that would be a great intro for sure.
Lukiti Janete

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:53:48 AM

First of all, depending on your purpose I will have different ways to introduce Bitcoin to you. If you only want to know a little bit of Bitcoin, I will just tell you that Bitcoin is a type of cryptocurrency and you can buy something by Bitcoin in some companies. Or if you want to know more about BItcoin, you should search in the Internet. In brief, BItcoin can make profits for us if we invest in Bitcoin smartly.
Kathleen Rego

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:56:19 AM

Basically, Bitcoin is a part of cryptocurrency but it has never been accepted all around the world. It means you only can trade in Bitcoin in some countries which governments accept. The price of bitcoin now is approximately $ 6000. Moreover, you can earn Bitcoin by mining with specailly technogical computer. I think the cost of mining Bitcoin is extremely expensive.
Eric Hughes

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:58:19 AM

I think if you want to start making a living with Bitcoin, please spend  some months researching in the Internet. But due to your countries, Bitcoin can be banned by government. I think you should prepare emotion before starting with Bitcoin
Benatiabayer

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:45:14 AM

You can understand that BTC is a digital electronic currency used for payment transactions such as buying houses, paying for services, eating, etc. Talking about Bitcoin we will have to remember Satoshi Nakamoto, Create the virtual Bitcoin that we are learning and be the premise for thousands of virtual currency (called Altcoin) was born. And currently, there are only 21 million BTC. If you want to know more about this area you can go to its website.
Leonora2

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:49:02 AM

If accurate and scientific information on the cryptocurrency market can be propagated selectively. That can be proven by those who have experienced the failure or success of Bitcoin.
bajingluncat

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:48:26 AM

I am also still learning about what bitcoin really is, but if anyone asks me about it, I will answer as best I can and to the extent that I know, with simple everyday language so that they are easy to understand not with scientific language that sometimes I also wrongly said, what is certain is that bitcoin for me is a digital currency which is very important to consider for investment even though the price is not stable and you need the internet to access it
AzrailBogov

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:54:33 AM

Curiosity surrounds the world of Bitcoin, that's for sure. But if you were to be asked to introduce Bitcoin to someone who knows nothing about it, how would you do it? What approach will you take?

EDIT:

In addition to the question, how did you learn about Bitcoin? Do you think your first steps into the crypto world is something you want other's to experience? Or would you rather have them take another path that might shed more light on Bitcoin better
When I started studying the Crypto currency, there was not as much information on the Internet as it is now. And so I think that it will be easier for beginners to understand now, but it's bad that now is not the right time to start investments, especially for those with little experience
Crafts12

Activity: 405
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:02:01 AM

Curiosity surrounds the world of Bitcoin, that's for sure. But if you were to be asked to introduce Bitcoin to someone who knows nothing about it, how would you do it? What approach will you take?

EDIT:

In addition to the question, how did you learn about Bitcoin? Do you think your first steps into the crypto world is something you want other's to experience? Or would you rather have them take another path that might shed more light on Bitcoin better

If I were to make people understand bitcoin I will not tell much about it for a reason that the complexity of the bitcoin might push people away in being interested in trying it and be at it. I will just tell them the basic knowledge in a simpliest yet clearly way so that they would know it immediately. I learned bitcoin by my close friends so I am really grateful to them.

Edgegeraldine

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:34:19 AM

I can spread the word from Bitcoin while the bitcoin value is still unknown. The good news about Bitcoin is getting narrower. I'm not sure if I will give my own accurate predictions.
jpnl0008

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:42:30 AM

No much word to be said bitcoin is a digital money which can be used to pay for goods and services online and can also serve as a tool for investment which is another part of it,the market fluctuates so as a result of these it does not have a definite value it increases or decreases in accordance to demand and supply.
andra73

Activity: 430

terra-credit.com

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:45:46 AM

If I were to make people understand bitcoin I will not tell much about it for a reason that the complexity of the bitcoin might push people away in being interested in trying it and be at it. I will just tell them the basic knowledge in a simpliest yet clearly way so that they would know it immediately. I learned bitcoin by my close friends so I am really grateful to them.
I know the beginning of the bitcoin also from explanations of a friend. but he's like you just give basic knowledge only. After that I find more information about bitcoin on the internet. after knowing the value and some of the information I'm interested in, and began buying bitcoin bitcoin, but after knowing my altcoin more interested in altcoin now.
If anyone has beertanya about bitcoin to me just maybe I will do the same as described by agan do. give a fundamental explanation, and I think it is precisely thus raises the curiosity towards the bitcoin.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
rommelo24
Copper Member

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:56:00 PM

EDIT:

Spreading the words in bitcoin is easy but letting people be involved in bitcoin needs a lot of time and effort. It is not that easy to convince them to participate. For me just let them know your experience and your earnings for them to be motivated. 
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:21:05 PM

It is hard to explain or introduce what bitcoin to other people. I will explain that bitcoin is a digital currency that used a blockchain technology that transacts anonymity. We can earn profit but needs more patience to deal with.
I certainly agree to that opinion, its very difficult to explain to other people especially to the people who have knowledge about cryptocurrencies or online investment. Just tell to them that bitcoin is a digital currency which can help you to transfer money and tell to them it is also good investment which will bring good income. If you really want to earn good and big income you should be patience and wait until the price goes up.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
ace1105

Activity: 107

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:26:45 PM

It is hard to explain or introduce what bitcoin to other people. I will explain that bitcoin is a digital currency that used a blockchain technology that transacts anonymity. We can earn profit but needs more patience to deal with.
I certainly agree to that opinion, its very difficult to explain to other people especially to the people who have knowledge about cryptocurrencies or online investment. Just tell to them that bitcoin is a digital currency which can help you to transfer money and tell to them it is also good investment which will bring good income. If you really want to earn good and big income you should be patience and wait until the price goes up.

Yes, for me it is very easy to explain but the harder part is how to convince them to trust bitcoin and make investments? Because nowadays a lot of people don't believe in bitcoin.
raking

Activity: 159

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:48:54 PM

First of all I will explain to my friend that bitcoin is a long-term investment and needs a lot of patience. The price of bitcoin always fluctuates. Next I will explain to you my understanding of the nature of bitcoin, it as a digital currency that can be used to pay for goods and services online without intermediaries.
soulripper

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:55:52 PM

Many are wondering about me, what I did to work up to RM5k per month. So I replied that I was doing the job in bitcoin. They asked me to give a tutor, but I also learned a new one at that time. So by that is, I teach them a bit about bitcoin so they understand what Bitcoin is. I also told them to read more articles related to Bitcoin. Thank goodness up to now, I can still earn monthly income through bitcoin too.I do not care to provide guidance to people who need this kind of help. Because it is a free, easy money and just needs to make a little work.
erikoy

Activity: 686
Merit: 125

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:04:36 PM

EDIT:

This system is not like a candy that you can give that easily and let them open that candy wrapper and eat the candy. Bitcoin is something that an average learner could understand so spreading the word of bitcoin is not that easy. In the first place I should not invite others to join in bitcoin for I know that it has a high risk especially if one will join in investing without prior knowledge on how to invest and when is the best time to invest. Yet, If I were to spread about bitcoin then it must be easy to motivate first the person you want to share with your knowledge about bitcoin by letting him see your profit and how you achieve those profit. Probably there will be many questions that will going to ask and to be answered by you.
bitterdog

Activity: 728
Merit: 503

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:22:05 PM

EDIT:

honestly, i can know about bitcoin is because of the internet. Trough some social media i can learn about the new technology called bitcoin and then became attracted to it. If i could spread bitcoin, i will explaining to them the right conception about bitcoin that oftenly being mistaken.

▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀███████████████
██████████▄   ▀█████████████
████████████▄   ▀███████████
██████████████▄   ▀█████████
█████████████▀   ▄██████████
███████████▀   ▄████████████
██████████▄  ▄██████████████
███████████████████████████