Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:01:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If you were to spread the word of Bitcoin..  (Read 3274 times)
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:32:39 PM

In this case, in my opinion the role of visuals and infographics is very important to explain about Bitcoin to someone, because in addition to being more effective it will also be more entertaining.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:00:21 PM

Curiosity surrounds the world of Bitcoin, that's for sure. But if you were to be asked to introduce Bitcoin to someone who knows nothing about it, how would you do it? What approach will you take?

I think if he a educated person he will easily understand about difference  of digital currency and hard currency that we using now. So i will try to understood him about time leaps  and less of digital trading. I also try to realize him about risk of hard money carrying.
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:09:03 PM

I think it's hard to explain here for a long time but I would provide the facts and graphs of the fall and growth and the perspective of investing in bitcoin should be understood that long-term investments will make a big profit
If you want to explain it well you should provide some evidence or proof so that they will understand it well. Use your some knowledge about bitcoin to explain and you should explain it little by little. It will become more effective if you show some evidence so that you can reall convince them to invest in bitcoin.
Vermouth07

Activity: 31
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:21:08 PM

Curiosity surrounds the world of Bitcoin, that's for sure. But if you were to be asked to introduce Bitcoin to someone who knows nothing about it, how would you do it? What approach will you take?

EDIT:

In addition to the question, how did you learn about Bitcoin? Do you think your first steps into the crypto world is something you want other's to experience? Or would you rather have them take another path that might shed more light on Bitcoin better
If I were to talk, i would tell it in an honest way. I want them to know it how exactly I think of it, since im the one introducing it they know me of course so somehow they trust me so i wouldnt spread some fake news or anything that would make them blame me for not telling them.

My friend introduced me bitcoin, of course when he was telling me this I was amazed, i am really. Well there some point that it is not true so i think of researching about it and he also introduced me this forum so i would know evrything I need, then boom i am now currently engging with crypto world
arifteguhr

Activity: 1246
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:29:13 PM

I think it's hard to explain here for a long time but I would provide the facts and graphs of the fall and growth and the perspective of investing in bitcoin should be understood that long-term investments will make a big profit
Yes, what do you say about explaining bitcoin and other crypto currencies to people who don't understand bitcoin at all, in my country crypto currencies are still prohibited in direct transactions what might be believed by what I will explain

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
gayletot

Activity: 323
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:34:07 PM

All you need to do is follow the crypto flow. Do not make your decision short-term holdings easier. when only low hold when you are over sales. that's just the crypto's life. just in the flow.

kulitmanggis

Activity: 233

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:13:41 PM

if I spread the sentence or the word bitcoin on the internet I think that would be one of the people who say bitcoin because there are so many who mention the phrase bitcoin on the internet.
ELOCIN

Activity: 276

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:46:21 PM

In my opinion, the better things to do to spread the word of bitcoin is for you to become the inspiration or proof to others. Just tell them how your life has changed since then when you got into crypto. Show them your crypto assets' value and show them the things you have bought from it.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:49:25 AM

EDIT:

In addition to the question, how did you learn about Bitcoin? Do you think your first steps into the crypto world is something you want other's to experience? Or would you rather have them take another path that might shed more light on Bitcoin better
I first learned about bitcoin because I was looking to buy something on the Internet and when I was seeing the different ways of paying to buy that something I realized that there was a form of payment that I have never heard of, something called bitcoin, I became curious because I didn't know what it was and after reading about it I immediately fell in love with the concept.

About your first question about how to explain bitcoin to a person that knows nothing about it, I have tried that before and it's a complete challenge because they do not understand why something like bitcoin exists at all, and that is because most people have no interest in learning about how the economy really works, if they did they will understand immediately why we need something like bitcoin.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Shiversnow

Activity: 688
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:21:03 AM

EDIT:

If I will introduced bitcoin to someone I think I will use the easy way to explain it so that they can absorb all information and knowledge that I say. I will say them that bitcoin is future and I will explain it briefly. Lastly, I learn bitcoin from my classmate who already have a lot of knowledge about bitcoin and cryptocurrency.
holtzmann

Activity: 179
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:54:20 AM

I would try to put it in simple words. So, I would say that bitcoin is an asset in a digital form that is impossible to copy. Also, it can be used as a mean of payment for goods and services online with transaction fees that sizably lesser than fees of any traditional electronic payment system. It's always easier to understand something using examples, so I’d draw a parallel between bitcoin and gold. They both are assets, which people use to secure their money. They can be mined and have a limited amount that makes them valuable that excludes the possibility of inflation. In my opinion, it also important to mention the blockchain technology, which has proved its serviceableness, and has been massively adopted by large companies.
jojohamasa

Activity: 392
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 12:10:08 PM

EDIT:

I certainly will not share my experience at first Cheesy
The picture was not as clear as it is now
After a while the picture will be clearer
The most important points of the talk will be in the following
- Financial freedom
- BlockChain technology
- Low cost
- Non-control of banks and third parties in financial transactions.
bitcoinVPSD

Activity: 442
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:19:05 PM

You can introduce bitcoin to someone who does not know about by bitcoin using bitcoin pricing charts to explain. I can point out each stage of bitcoin development. Evaluate the growth potential of bitcoin, specific indicators along with reviews from some future bitcoin experts and the advantage if you buy early. You can confide and share the strategies and how you make money from bitcoin for them to understand

LieTOme

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:46:39 PM

it's true that what you say in your opinion is very difficult to explain to ordinary people about bitcoin and they will not believe what is said especially in my country bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are still forbidden by the government to conduct transactions directly in other words crypto currencies in my country not yet recognized as an official currency
bitalk1

Activity: 1494

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:52:38 PM

It is high time to introduce the basics of cryptoindustry into all educational institutions, and the majority of the population knows this only from the media and usually in a negative light, my opinion that this is beneficial to someone.
ansarose1

Activity: 784

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:56:48 PM

actually, we are already spreading the bitcoin industry. Since we are joining social media campaigns. Twitter, facebook, blogs and also instagram that we are into, we join bounty campaigns and advertising blockchains and ICO's. So, many people get curious about what we share in social media. If they are open minded they will ask us regarding bitcoin and what we are sharing about it.
Escf4

Activity: 364

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:12:07 PM

If I were to spread the word of bitcoin, I would rather say that bitcoin is really a real big thing in the cryptoworld , bitcoin is a digital currency in which it is our chance to improve our life through the participation and investment of bitcoin .

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
ace1105

Activity: 107

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:21:01 PM

If I were to spread the word of bitcoin, I would rather say that bitcoin is really a real big thing in the cryptoworld , bitcoin is a digital currency in which it is our chance to improve our life through the participation and investment of bitcoin .

But if we spread about all the good things about bitcoin we should also spread what is really happening in bitcoin. Not all the time it is high, but most of the time the price is low.
roxbit

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:34:47 PM

EDIT:

I usually tell them the basics about bitcoin. That is a digital currency, digital money and no physical appearance. It is a way of payment system that you can use it in buying/paying online transactions as long as the seller is accepting it as payment. That it is volatile and no permanent value. That it is risky because of it volatility but is advantageous in many ways. You can do bounty campaigns to raise money and later on trade it when the value is favorable. Just like that, just a very brief description about it and that's all.
SilverCup08

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:41:38 PM

I'll say very straight forward description of bitcoin that it's a digital currency that works just the same way as cash except that it's done thru the internet unlike cash that is done physically. I learned about it thru word of the mouth and when I got interested, I've made my own research.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: