Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 12:24:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If you were to spread the word of Bitcoin..  (Read 3277 times)
bitcoins94

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:50:28 PM

I would say that the best coin is AML BitCoin. The value of the AML Bitcoin is not determined by any government. Therefore, if any economic or financial instability occurs, AML Bitcoin users are not affected.
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1050
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:58:58 PM

If I were to spread the word of bitcoin, I would rather say that bitcoin is really a real big thing in the cryptoworld , bitcoin is a digital currency in which it is our chance to improve our life through the participation and investment of bitcoin .

Bitcoin is really a big thing in the cryptoworld as it was the one who started the crypto economy. The first cryptocurrency ever. And the one that proved to the world that a payment system of digital cash can exist without a central control. And that transparency of transaction can be achieved without compromising real world identities. When the world thought that peer to peer is dangerous, bitcoin proved that peer to peer consensus can make any record tamper proof at the same time.

It was a revolutionary tech that defied many relating principles of both computing and finances.
Udrujec

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:12:17 PM

It is very important not to put pressure on the person you want to convince to invest in bitcoin. It's usually repulsive. I would talk about what it is and why the world needs bitcoin, as well as share my investment results.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
redrose8226

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:46:53 PM

I will tell about the usability of bitcoin is better than other coin. It is popular and secure than other coin. It market value is unstable but the seller are always willing to receive bitcoin as a great exchange. Bitcoin will lead the future crypto world.
MidnightNugget

Activity: 53

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:23:28 PM

It is really very hard to understand one about bitcoin ,who know nothing about Bitcoin. But after all, i would say him that, this is digital currency used only in online, it has money value. Like fiat currency, its price some time rise and some time fall down. That's all!
jackpot888

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:50:37 PM

to a unknown persons, who don't know anything about Bitcoin, i would say him that, Bitcoin is the digital assets that has currency value like fiat currency.It cannot touch but has value.This will be the next generations currency.
Urbinklin

Activity: 283
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:29:29 PM

I'm never going to write any tales about bitcoin only to have people invested in them. I will tell about its positive and negative sides and what risks it carries. But I will also say about what profit it can bring to the investor.
bitvelk

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:32:52 PM

I will certainly talk about the benefits of investing in bitcoin, as well as its prospects as a digital currency. And also why do we need such a new unique currency format. Many people do not yet understand this, and I think that this should be told as often as possible.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Antelopez2

Activity: 237

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:48:19 PM

I'd ask him if he wanted to see himself in a better position in near future that too with going with the flow of this hi-tech world. And would try to make him understand everything I know about Bitcoin.
walemil

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:11:14 PM

If I need to spread the word about bitcoin, I will have to say that bitcoin is a decentralized digital currency which makes anonymous transactions possible and operates on the blockchain. With bitcoin, you can transfer money to anywhere in the world without going through any intermediary.
I heard about bitcoin on the social media and I decided to research about it.
White Christmas

Activity: 882
Merit: 258

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:40:10 PM

actually, we are already spreading the bitcoin industry. Since we are joining social media campaigns. Twitter, facebook, blogs and also instagram that we are into, we join bounty campaigns and advertising blockchains and ICO's. So, many people get curious about what we share in social media. If they are open minded they will ask us regarding bitcoin and what we are sharing about it.
Exactly, through those campaign we already slowly introduced it to them. We dont need to talk to them personally or theough chat unless they really want to know and find out everything about it. Bitcoin wasnt new to them to be honest because even in news it was being exposed.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
ubay

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:48:22 PM

We can learn about bitcoin anywhere, especially on the internet, we can get a lot of references about bitcoin. And the easiest thing to look for is in this forum, we can ask questions directly with other users.

jpnl0002

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:18:39 AM

There is nothing much to be said than explaining what bitcoin is in simple terms which is bitcoin is a tool for investment and also for payment of goods and services, also the disadvantages and advantages and the process involved thanks
soulripper

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:22:22 PM

If anyone wants to know about bitcoin I will tell them the advantages of the bitcoin. That is, I'm going to explain that even though we are the starter in bitcoin, we do not have to spend a penny of money. But we just need to find a bounty that offers a rewarding campaign worthwhile. I will also explain that bitcoin can provide multiple wealth as well.
erifubirugen

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:28:25 PM

I would say; the bitcoin is the answer for the new generation or i can say; the new born baby and will live forever. With the this new world order we needed a digital currency and tahnk to Mr. Satoshi that he made is for all of us. Long live bitcon, long live cryptocurrency i would say..
Sithawaka

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:31:19 PM

Anyone won't understand at first if i describe about bitcoin because still it is known as an alien concept and most people even amazed how a decentralized currency can exist because from a traditional perspective it is nearly impossible so the best thing to do is to invite to bitcointalk.org forum to learn by himself through exploring threads and I think it is effective than explaining about an intangible digital currency that is worth over 6000$ which has no centralized authority

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
saaux

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:07:04 PM

the crypto has a bad effect on the world. the first is because it is easier for all aspects of paying all the fees like bills food at malls if there is only one crypto, and the ugly aspect is that many scammers will happen in the world because of this That is why the crypto should be.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ PLATIO ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█   Smart Banking Ecosystem   █
▀▄▄▄▀[https://platio.io]▀▄▄▄▀
nebiki

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:16:16 PM

the crypto has a bad effect on the world. the first is because it is easier for all aspects of paying all the fees like bills food at malls if there is only one crypto, and the ugly aspect is that many scammers will happen in the world because of this That is why the crypto should be.
of course before that happens the government must be able to regulate it if it is legitimate in that country. maybe the bad impact can be calculated but the benefits of bitcoin are very much for ourselves and a country. if the question of a scammer depends on our own way how we secure it.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Lalafell

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:23:41 PM

Curiosity surrounds the world of Bitcoin, that's for sure. But if you were to be asked to introduce Bitcoin to someone who knows nothing about it, how would you do it? What approach will you take?

EDIT:

In addition to the question, how did you learn about Bitcoin? Do you think your first steps into the crypto world is something you want other's to experience? Or would you rather have them take another path that might shed more light on Bitcoin better

In introducing bitcoin for those people who doesn't know it, we must used simple words for them to understand. Just the simple used of bitcoin as form of investment and form of payment for services and goods. Since if we tell them the process itself they might be shocked and can't understand it since it is much deeper that needs so much focus to learn.

I will highly recommended for them to enter the cryptocurrency since it is a great help for me. I learned bitcoin from my friend.
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:44:05 PM

There is nothing much to be said than explaining what bitcoin is in simple terms which is bitcoin is a tool for investment and also for payment of goods and services, also the disadvantages and advantages and the process involved thanks

Yes, the simple the explanation the higher the chance of understanding what bitcoin really is, but if they want to make investments then they should learn more strategies to avoid loss in investments.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: