Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 03:11:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If you were to spread the word of Bitcoin..  (Read 3277 times)
cfif123

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:51:46 PM

if the one who spreads well uses the word bitcoin then bitcoin will be more interested and the price will rise. because more and more users and interested in the price of bitcoin will also rapidly rise and develop continuously
bitcoins94

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:07:17 PM

I would say that the best coin is AML BitCoin. I´ve had such a great journey with this coin that I just want everybody to know. This coin cant be hacked, its compliant with AML and KYC. What else could you ask for?
Marcsymon

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:34:09 PM

There is nothing much to be said than explaining what bitcoin is in simple terms which is bitcoin is a tool for investment and also for payment of goods and services, also the disadvantages and advantages and the process involved thanks

Yes, the simple the explanation the higher the chance of understanding what bitcoin really is, but if they want to make investments then they should learn more strategies to avoid loss in investments.

I agree in your opinion mates. It is really needed to explore what will be the effective ways of bitcoin investment in order to become succeesfully invested it. We should learn more strategies of bitcoin investment to realy get the good benefits from it and avoid to become loss in every investment.
Payme21

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 04:49:07 PM

I got to learn about bitcoin through an online resource and i really dont regreat the info i got. If i am to tell someone about bitcoin , i will encourage the person to also go through some online resources of which i will glaly provide the necessary links and will definitely be there to clarify any info he or she misunderstood

▀▀▀▀▀█████████   CRYPTON          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬                    
▬▬          Revolutionary Cryptocurrency Exchange
butcherme

Activity: 368
Merit: 18

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:53:37 PM

I would just tell them all the things that I know about it all the important things for a newbie to know.
I wouldn't brag anything that I gain because they would expect too much I would tell them that it is risky and invest only what they could afford.
noorammak

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:53:41 PM

Anyone who asks me about Bitcoin and wants to find out about it says, Bitcoin is not a joke, do you really want to participate? Will you risk being afraid?
If the answer is yes I would like to join. I will introduce the most understandable way of cryptocurrency. And the faster approach is to this forum, where there is a lot of information you want to know about Bitcoin.

Elerntta

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:25:03 PM

I would definitely give a link to that forum, because here you can get answers to all questions and learn all the news about bitoin. And of course I would tell you how promising it is and how much you can earn if you choose the right strategy.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
NorihiroName

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:56:58 PM

I can't talk about exact approach but I told about BTC and crypto to a lot of people, I think it is just about conversation basics, if people like to listen to your speech - you'll be ok with it...However you should understand well what BTC actually is.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
wxa7115

Activity: 2730
Merit: 707

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 08:16:43 PM

I'll say very straight forward description of bitcoin that it's a digital currency that works just the same way as cash except that it's done thru the internet unlike cash that is done physically. I learned about it thru word of the mouth and when I got interested, I've made my own research.
Explaining those aspects of bitcoin is very simple, what it's very complicated is to make people understand why bitcoin exists in the first place, that is one of the first questions that I get when I try to introduce bitcoin to people, they do not understand why we need a decentralized currency that is not printed by any government of the world, as soon as you say something like that people begin to ask all kind of questions about why we would even need to have a currency like that?

And some will even accuse you of being paranoid for not trusting the government, and even if you show them many examples of governments around the world abusing the power of printing their own currency they are still going to deny that something like that could happen to their country.
James_Cline

Activity: 85
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 01:22:17 AM

I’d probably just give the very basics of what bitcoin is. I mean, nobody wants a lecture or a sales talk, right? After giving the basics, allow the person to learn from actual experience or real-life application of crypto. Let them see it with a practical approach. Whether for investment or for actual usage as a means for exchange of products or services, I think that’s the best way to learn.
Simsonie

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 01:34:05 AM

I will not tell anything. If they truely want to know about bitcoin, they will try to learn it by themselves. If they don't want, it will waste my time. I can give them the link to this forum and they can read about it and learn more about it.
Ruffian1314
Copper Member

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 01:36:59 AM

I will explain it in layman's term first and won't use too much terminologies in cryptocurrency because people who are new to somethings are not capable of understanding it all especially those who doesn't ver interested in it. I won't approach someone to tell him/her about bitcoin unless he/she approach me. I learned bitcoin from a friend of mine then after that i keep researching and studying cryptocurrency until now.
Bupple Kie

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:18:50 AM

In my opinion, the number four "No chargeback or refund" is not a matter. Is fiat money reversible? No. It's all about people. I remembered my friends mistransfering her money. And she weren't able to take her money back  from the bank. In stead, she had to resorted to pleading the receiver. Bitcoin is the same.
keziakusayang

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:52:50 AM

in my country very few people know bitcoin, I introduce bitcoin by saying the benefits if we trade, yes, and now very many of my friends join when they already know and understand the benefits and convenience of using bitcoin.
and this way I was also introduced by my friend.
wxa7115

Activity: 2730
Merit: 707

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:39:40 PM

I will explain it in layman's term first and won't use too much terminologies in cryptocurrency because people who are new to somethings are not capable of understanding it all especially those who doesn't ver interested in it. I won't approach someone to tell him/her about bitcoin unless he/she approach me. I learned bitcoin from a friend of mine then after that i keep researching and studying cryptocurrency until now.
Probably a good idea to explain how bitcoin and most cryptocurrencies work is to explain it and make comparisons with the way gold is obtained, there is a reason why bitcoin is most of the time compared to gold, it is very valuable, it's scarce, it is mined and it is difficult to get and as time passes it becomes even more difficult to obtain it, when you explain bitcoin that way people understand more or less how bitcoin works.

But as I said it is a lot more complex to explain why bitcoin was created and why no one knows who who was its creator, people have a lot of trust issues when it comes to believing in something when they do not know who created it even if in the case of bitcoin that is irrelevant.
Kusnechik

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:43:01 PM

The dissemination of information about Bitcoin occupies an important place in the life of every bounty hunter.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
J Gambler

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 04:24:44 AM

Curiosity surrounds the world of Bitcoin, that's for sure. But if you were to be asked to introduce Bitcoin to someone who knows nothing about it, how would you do it? What approach will you take?

EDIT:

In addition to the question, how did you learn about Bitcoin? Do you think your first steps into the crypto world is something you want other's to experience? Or would you rather have them take another path that might shed more light on Bitcoin better

Here how it goes: Bitcoin is an invisible currency that runs over the internet. Just think like its an invisible dollar online that you can use it to purchase items. You can also convert it to dollar as well. The price of bitcoin varies over time.

Y U MAD AT ME
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 04:46:34 AM

I wouldn't tell much but will use simple words such as its a digital currency that can be use as payment for goods and services online whereas the seller is willing to receive bitcoin.

It has an unstable value that the market gives depending on the demand and supply of it. And if that isn't enough its better for him/her to watch tutorials that's explanation bitcoin with some visual graphics.
It is good to tell the basic first for them to realize how bitcoin work and the benefits of it that can give. I have to tell that not only can invest on bitcoin but also it can used for paying goods and services and this can give change to everyones life. You have to adopt the goodness of having knowledge about bitcoin because you can able to earn it.

West0813

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:30:22 AM

First of all before we spread the word of bitcoin. Msoe sure that we all know every details about bitcoin. So when we tell other people who don't have any knowledge in bitcoin. We can explain to them all the small details. That they can understand easily.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
Lorin

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:24:15 AM

For a first timer to hear bitcoin it is really hard to understand but the first thing i would tell to them the capability to earn a good profit. And because of that they will be interested  to know more about bitcoin and after that  the steps  to share  more knowledge about bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: