Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 08:22:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MASTER NODE  (Read 226 times)
Vipersia

Activity: 315
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:03:48 PM

Masternode used to belongs cryptocurrency and it's run a dash wallet. So, if people show interest on it. Because it's promising crypto. Hope it will be improve more in future.
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fortune92

Activity: 108
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:07:45 PM

I think the time of master nodes are over too many scams ruined the real projects and people are not investing anymore on them hopefully something else will be developed

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
cryptofan999

Activity: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:46:09 PM

Its true that it will give a passive income. It is a successful node. You can use it as you want. It’s a positive sign. I think you will be profitable after using this.
bitcoindigger71

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:00:48 PM

I don't have enough knowledge about this masternode. I don't know how one earn from masternode.i want to start a masternode.can you please advise me about how to set up masternode?This will be appreciated task.
seo-maestro

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:29:05 PM

I don't like masternodes because it's remind me a Ponzi scheme and I'll explain that below.

First masternodes are very profitable because there are few owners (the award is divided between all owners of the masternodes).
Then everyone can see good profits having a masternode and want to buy coins for own masternode. As the result price is pumping.
But then masternodes profitability decreases because awards are divided into a larger number of masternodes owners. So there is less demand for coins and price dumps. Last owners of masternodes have losses.
Bobwallet93

Activity: 150
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:41:33 PM

Hi there!

There are alot of websites you can check out for ROI, price and masternode colleteral.
Websites as masternodeonline gives you a good view of the projects and there specs.

One little tip, check out DarPayCoin if you are looking for a ROI of 3000+ atm. This ROI is so high because the project just started, so you can obtain maximilum profit out of it!

Also if you havent alot to spend, check out GenesisX(GSX) or Dividend cash (DVD) or Quantis(QUAN). These coins are on sale right now and have a great dev team and roadmap, check them out if you like!!

Greetings! Cool

WONO (https://wono.io/)
WONO is a Decentralized P2P-platform for exchange or rent of any assets and services.
blacknight789

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:49:49 PM

According to Coin Sutra, master node has 4 important features. that are Increasing privacy of transactions, Doing instant transactions, Participating in governance and voting ,Enable budgeting and treasury system in cryptos.Master node has main functionality that makes passive income.
Britva2018

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:59:11 PM

There re lots of interesting coin that you can set up masternodes but it requires a lot of investment. Setting up master nodes require costly VPS and the quantity of tokens mandatory for its masternode settings. Yes I do think its profitable but its almost like buying a GPU mining set up which then you might wanna consider instead.

well, why expensive VPS have hosting Services. In the service Nodex can be placed liked Masternode from the list presented in the service on the site http://Https://nodex.app/interface convenient and clear. $5 per month for accommodation 1 masternode, I know 1 more service but there is really expensive-$10 per month Minimal.

▐ █ ▌          R E P U B L I A          ▐ █ ▌
Leading-Edge Ecosystem & Technology
P R E - S A L E   :   August 23rd - September 23rd[/center
Horraygram

Activity: 283

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:47:24 PM

There are actually several masternodes coins for passive income. You could try : Dash, PIVX, Blocknet, Stakenet, Zcoin. Hope you find a good way!
greenlanternlight01
Copper Member

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:28:29 PM

Well there are actually some masternodes you can choose from, as for now I'm looking into zencash masternode. Hope you find the right one mate 👍

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2926
Merit: 597

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:54:19 PM

Yes it's a passive income and you can see on https://masternodes.online on what are the best coins for you. There are people that has this strategy that they are gambling with the new coins and those are very cheap in the beginning. If you have enough capital to start with those high daily return its up to you. Masternodes isn't a quick way to make money but its also a long term commitment, it looks low now because of the market condition.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
BusWay18

Activity: 154
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:24:02 AM

Yes it is...u can get passive income from masternode...but becarefull cause a lot of sacmmer in masternode projects too...so of u want started buy masternode search at masternode online and search which one masternode coin already at least 2 exchange... don't try invest in masternode not yet listed in exchange cause is speculation and becarefull of scammer
bitcoin_green

Activity: 58
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:24:26 AM

Masternode coins can provide a way to earn passive income through mining rewards. Many great masternode coin projects are available currently. The income is not entirely passive, as you will need to run mining virtual servers. However, this is much easier than running a proof-of-work mining operation. There are even many great services that make pooling or automated hosting very easy.

Everyone should have some masternode coins in their crypto portfolio.
Britva2018

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:18:38 PM

Masternode coins can provide a way to earn passive income through mining rewards. Many great masternode coin projects are available currently. The income is not entirely passive, as you will need to run mining virtual servers. However, this is much easier than running a proof-of-work mining operation. There are even many great services that make pooling or automated hosting very easy.

Everyone should have some masternode coins in their crypto portfolio.
There is also a free VPS server if that, my friend is running Masternode on such a VPS but there kind of for 1 year and if you do not want to configure then it is better to use the service Masternod. And as wrote earlier it is more profitable than to engage in mining to buy equipment which is then difficult to sell and yet it does not let God burn during Work. and coins with Masternode at any moment successful can sell and return the invested FUNDS.

greenlanternlight01
Copper Member

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 01:55:56 AM

What masternodes are you guys running. Anyone is into Remme?

Britva2018

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 06:15:09 PM

What masternodes are you guys running. Anyone is into Remme?
I have Masternode Binarium and Motion for the price of course not a rocket but still the percentage runs on not much

petrcoin

Activity: 658
Merit: 270

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 06:17:10 PM

Masternode is a way to get passive income but only tokens you can get good return is the one you need to invest high. Like dash.

If masternode investment is cheap, the token probably a thrash.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██