Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:47:23 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitstamp  (Read 1546 times)
johnnieT (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 09:43:34 PM

Hello,

I am a US based customer of Bitstamp,  I have not been able to receive my monies for over month.  I keep getting told that my wire information is incorrect, even though I have sent Bitstamp a PDF of the instructions thru their support and email.  They did not have any trouble receiving my initial funding of my Bitstamp account from the same bank.  I'm I allowed to post the support logs from Bitstamp here?   

I was wondering if anyone else is having the same issue with Bitstamp? 

Thank you
xyzxyzxyz

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 09:47:47 PM

I am having a problem getting USD wire into Bitstamp. I have been waiting since 26/2 and they do not reply to support requests. I will give them a couple of more days before I get my bank to trace the money.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
TKeenan

Activity: 874
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 09:52:12 PM

I am having a problem getting USD wire into Bitstamp.

If bitstamp crashes too - that is the end of bitcoin forever.  No way bitcoin can survive two major exchanges stealing .5 billion each.  This whole thing is starting to look like a f-ing train wreck. 

Gimme back my euros!!!
johnnieT (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 09:57:16 PM

The thing I am concerned about is that I asked for  proof from Bitstamp that a wire was sent.  Bitstamp which is in my support logs said they wired the funds to my US acct on Feb 12, though their own receipt showed they did not attempt to sent the transfer until Feb 18.  Of course the receipt showed the wrong bank information on my side even though I sent them a PDF of the correct instructions.

LiteCoinGuy
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1011

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2014, 12:03:16 AM

If bitstamp crashes too - that is the end of bitcoin forever.  No way bitcoin can survive two major exchanges stealing .5 billion each.  This whole thing is starting to look like a f-ing train wreck.  

Gimme back my euros!!!

bitstmap works fine for me. so i dont think so. if you think so: get out. btc alone is high speculative.

txbt

Activity: 62

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 12:16:59 AM

If bitstamp crashes too - that is the end of bitcoin forever.  No way bitcoin can survive two major exchanges stealing .5 billion each.  This whole thing is starting to look like a f-ing train wreck. 

Gimme back my euros!!!

Don't worry it will survive even with this: Flexcoin, online Bitcoin storage platform closed after being hacked. And this is not the last crash we will hear about. Each and every great invention had tough setbacks at the beginning.

1WXXstjXvsfV1U2wSVwDACqqYrpK12W3g
Peter R
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1007

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 12:23:29 AM

Run Bitcoin Unlimited (www.bitcoinunlimited.info)
TKeenan

Activity: 874
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 12:29:17 AM

Each and every great invention had tough setbacks at the beginning.

Yeah, you think we have it bad in bitcoin - you should have seen those chumps trying to get the first helicopters to fly!!!  That was a pig fuck royal.  Loads of dead guys.  Mt.Gox is for sissies. 
johnnieT (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 02:35:01 AM

bitstmap works fine for me. so i dont think so. if you think so: get out. btc alone is high speculative.

Are you a US based customer?  I am really hoping it is a communication or input error and I will receive my funds soon.  I will make sure to update the thread once or if I receive my money.  But I agree that btc is highly speculative and that is why I am trying to get my funds out.

Regardless a month seems to be a long time to get a wire correct.

Thank You
RhoDelta

Activity: 48

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 05:20:58 AM

Gimme back my euros!!!

Bitcoin ATM's are starting to be deployed now, there will be less need for central exchanges as those become widespread.
Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 05:24:04 AM

Gimme back my euros!!!

Bitcoin ATM's are starting to be deployed now, there will be less need for central exchanges as those become widespread.

True enough, but many people like to trade.

sherlock421

Activity: 38

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 05:47:17 AM

the spring of the Next Generation Platforms like XCP ,MSC,NXT
they Transaction with p2P no Platforms
V4Vendettas

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 05:57:45 AM

Gimme back my euros!!!

True enough, but many people like to trade.

Yep it kills me that I cant trade any more . I enjoyed trading so much but I just look at every single exchange now and don't see how I could ever trust them. I guess I should start reading up on decentralised exchanges and their progress.

Everyone wants to believe it wont happen to them. Good luck

johnnieT (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 05:35:45 PM

I got my full monies today!! It is a good day.

Thank you
BitOnyx

Activity: 112

Cryptocurrencies Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2014, 09:43:59 AM

ATM still would need to work with exchanges in one way or another. For sure we don't need central exchange, just let free market to work here.

Since 2008 free market has bad opinion, but we need to remember things that happened back then wasn't free market or capitalism, it was financial oligarchy.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: