Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:08:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think mining is still fair  (Read 11531 times)
H1N1

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 02:20:12 AM

In Q3 2018 market is still a blood bath. A lot of people that involved in crypto losing theirs hopes on a quick moon. ICO market is down. But difficulty of mining is growing up. We need more powerful processors, GPU and so on. Mining was created to give ordinary people get some free coins. Another hand big companies joint into monster to dig more digital gold. Simple person is out of this business. To support a node of ethereum you need more space every month and you get no reward. Do you think its fair enough or we need some new architecture to give mining a new life?

For some peoples, mining is still generating fair profit for them. They would not mining if they didn't get any profit from it.
Although some miners are retired from mining because the price so bad in the market, not all miners retired from mining.
Some may still mining but not selling their coins.

kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2019, 02:35:10 AM

mining is still a promising thing to do. However, it is not easy to run the mines if it does not have complete facilities. In addition, if you see current price then mine is also not a good solution to instantly get the results. It takes hold at least first and waits for the result of higher prices of crypto.

Shatterlean22

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 03:14:19 AM

Mining bitcoin is now all about mining gadgets ,the ones that still makes fair profits out of it are those with the top highest mining setups but for me ive stop mining for months because its not profitable anymore unless electricity is free

storichain.io ❂ Storichain Official Bounty Campaign
• ● START: 25 JUNE 2019 ● • (https://storichain.io)
jessyj48

Activity: 756
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 03:20:39 AM

Those who are onto mining for long always know there way around  ,mining popular coins now won't bring profits at all but mining new released coins have huge advantage because hash difficulty will still be very low

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
GGmith

Activity: 394
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 03:33:04 AM

I don't really understand mining, but I know very little that mining requires adequate equipment and the right coins to mine, but many say that currently mining the results cannot be guaranteed. is it true that the current decline in prices on the market can affect mining yields too?
Horas1976

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 03:38:46 AM

I don't know about mining, but it requires large capital to mine. And now the miners seem to stop because the market value is not comparable with the results, many say that if mining is currently going to lose. So there is still a lot to learn if you want to mine and get satisfying results.

Λ  M  M  U  T   |   A LOW-COST HARDWARE PLATFORM
▬▬▬  ● ●   AMMUT.NETWORK   ~
iged_war

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 04:11:56 AM

Mining bitcoin or altcoin is not fair and goow way how to get money, you have forget and looking for new way earn much money with bitcoin or altcoin by trading or investing, you will waiting for long time to get profit with mining because lower price by bitcoin or altcoin.
since cryptocurrency price crashing , mining was not profitable anymore.many mining farm closed due to imbalance between cost and revenue.maybe trading could give us more profit as long as we have good skill.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
beami

Activity: 602

VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 04:13:33 AM

Mining now is not the right time because it will not benefit, but quitting mining is not a way out but is looking for other strategies to be able to produce. Mining when a friendly market is indeed very profitable and be patient to re-mine bitcoin and altcoin because this takes time to produce.

jakezyrus

Activity: 714

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 04:23:46 AM

Mining bitcoin or altcoin is not fair and goow way how to get money, you have forget and looking for new way earn much money with bitcoin or altcoin by trading or investing, you will waiting for long time to get profit with mining because lower price by bitcoin or altcoin.
since cryptocurrency price crashing , mining was not profitable anymore.many mining farm closed due to imbalance between cost and revenue.maybe trading could give us more profit as long as we have good skill.

the profit that you can get on mining will usually depend on the hardware that you use and not on the condition of the market .  i dont also believe that farms were closed  . actually many farms lately are have been opened because many people are now starting to recognized cryptos  , in which they also wanted to try mining for a lesser hassel and passive income oppurtunity  .
roadwell890

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 04:28:06 AM

Mining now is not the right time because it will not benefit, but quitting mining is not a way out but is looking for other strategies to be able to produce. Mining when a friendly market is indeed very profitable and be patient to re-mine bitcoin and altcoin because this takes time to produce.
it takes time to mine again, wait until the time is good. not only that can make a profit, there are still other ways to get results so think well. do your best and don't be in a hurry, hopefully in the future it will improve so you can get good results. the market will return to normal so we can still profit.

karagun125

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2019, 05:00:21 AM

I really think that mining is only for those who has money or enough capital. It is expensive to set up hardwares to mine. And i think mining with this type of market is not so good.
houjinglong

Activity: 335

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 08:18:20 AM

Fairness only occurs when the game starts. Once the game is recognized by most people, when many technical talents and capitalists enter the game, the fairness will be broken. Encrypted currency is a technology industry. The change of technology can make the cryptocurrency market develop better. Therefore, fairness does not exist. The competition here is very fierce.

otundebis

Activity: 630

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 08:24:33 AM

Minning as it is today has become difficult for regular miner,  the big minning farm control large percentage of direction and result as minning power is concentrated  within few miners.  I have sold my mining gear,  all I do know is trade!

SRKNGL

Activity: 476

Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 08:32:21 AM

Mining companies were primarily asic devices. Bitmain, baikal companies such as mining themselves had a large number of coins. This year, the number of mining has decreased considerably.

Outlander
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 02:32:35 PM

In the fourth quarter of 2018, the mining industry should also be at a loss. I ordered a mining contract on a website and I can get ETH as a reward on a regular basis. However, in the recent period, the company deliberately delayed the time, the customer service could not be contacted, and did not give me the withdrawal of ETH.

candelavan

Activity: 447

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 10:02:56 AM

It always happens in a new market, 90% hold giants.
That's why I turned up the master from the mining master. There are risks there, but with a proper approach, it gives its good results.
Waseltory

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 10:20:58 AM

My buddy put it well: Why would someone sell you a money making machine (gpu, asic etc) if they could use it themselves? Because your equipment is obselete before you even use it. I weas gonna buy a nice set up and mine GRIN but the mfukrs will make it incredibly hard to mine GRIN real fast.

GRIN andn LUD were my picks for 2019 but now I am disauded from mining GRIN, maybe buy if it tanks. Ill be in on the LUDOS presale cos its awesome across the board and Im huge into gaming projects.
youcansee

Activity: 406
Merit: 14

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 10:28:34 AM

it takes time to mine again, wait until the time is good. not only that can make a profit, there are still other ways to get results so think well. do your best and don't be in a hurry, hopefully in the future it will improve so you can get good results. the market will return to normal so we can still profit.
for now mining can still be, but it's useless because the price is very cheap and the volume in the market is also quiet, so it's not comparable with the capital spent when mining at this time

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
labenea

Activity: 327

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 10:38:43 AM

with less improved market conditions not the right time to mine, the results obtained are not comparable with other costs for mining such as electricity, etc. While waiting for the market to rise again, I switched to trading even though it was small, at least there was little income compared to no income at all.

───────     Decentralized Asset-Backed Banking     ───────
██  ███  ██████     TheStandard.io     ██████  ███  ██
Narendra321

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 10:40:57 AM

If you have much knowledge and very calm patience and you want to do much invest then, yes... mining is better to gain coins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: