Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:37:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think mining is still fair  (Read 11530 times)
BitTraderCute

Activity: 899
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 07:19:11 AM

These are the kind of questions that we always hear during the bear market.

- is mining worthwhile
- is investing in crypto profitable

But during the bull run, everybody rushes to buy a new miner and get into ICO.  While so many are FOMOing, those early miners and investors are the ones making the best profit.  Crypto is a highly volatile and very speculative market.  Take it at your own risk, get in as much as possible during the bear market.  Your patience will be rewarded.

Haha exactly. Got some friends who didn‘t want to mine Raven Coin while it was worth some cents and you could make somewhat around 100 a da per rig. And now they jump on the boat. People don’t seem to have the believe anymore. They aren’t here to become independent, but to dump stuff and get back into the fiat slave system.
mining result could make us get maximum profit if we mine sleeping giant coins.dont ever only focus on major coins, its difficulty too high and maybe our profit doesnt enough to pay electricity cost.maybe mine some unpopular coins could give us maximum profits when it pump.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
H0USE

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 07:28:32 AM

actually mining is very profitable and maybe much more profit and much more safer than trading when the market is still at good conditions, so i can see the that is why there are many miners before, but today the market is in bear market, even the top mining companies will be effected badly, only the strongest companies can survive.
sadmaster

Activity: 392
Merit: 15

Bitwings !

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 08:59:24 AM

Looking back in the midst of time when mining is very much profitable and safe when it comes to trading there are so many people who wants to mine or earn. It is the time where the markets are nice. Mining now is not really that profitable because the price is already low and getting low each time unlike back then.

cribusen
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 10:03:52 AM

No, mining is unprofitable at the moment, because of the low prices and steadily increasing difficulty of mining. I would not risk to buy a miner machine, because the risks of mining without profit is very high right now.
Clearstream

Activity: 378
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 10:09:21 AM

for the individual. It is unfair. mining has become unprofitable. encrypted mining has been monopolized by big companies. last year, the hash war on bitcoin cash told us that a new order has been established.
needtor22
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 10:15:27 AM

It seems that now we are mining for us, it will also be difficult to make a profit, because now a lot of mining is scam, because I myself have a lot about mining, so I prefer to invest in trade.
beachbummer

Activity: 251

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 11:16:15 AM

In the current situation, staking is probably more profitable than mining. However, while equipment and electricity cost is lower, more capital needs to be spent on obtaining a sufficient number of coins for staking.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 12:08:33 PM

In my opinion, mining is not lucrative, compared to staking and bounties in some cases. Mining involves huge capital outlay in securing the mining equipments which gets rapidly obsolete and electricity. The difficulty rate is on the increase and the coin earned per second is way less than anticipated.
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 12:16:05 PM

At the moment, in my opinion, mining no longer gives us a large amount of profits due to the large costs of electricity payments and the results that the miners get are also a small category. so in my opinion it's not worth it

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
anatolij.shishkin
Copper Member

Activity: 995
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 12:27:27 PM

At the moment, in my opinion, mining no longer gives us a large amount of profits due to the large costs of electricity payments and the results that the miners get are also a small category. so in my opinion it's not worth it

Not by the fact that energy is expensive, but by the fact that cryptocurrency is getting cheaper every day. If one coin cost 5000 dollars, you would continue to mine it and pay $ 100 for your electric energy. But that is not. Therefore, it is a big crisis for miners.

mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2019, 12:29:13 PM

actually mining is very profitable and maybe much more profit and much more safer than trading when the market is still at good conditions, so i can see the that is why there are many miners before, but today the market is in bear market, even the top mining companies will be effected badly, only the strongest companies can survive.
I doubt that today's conditions are appropriate for mining. Because the money spent for mining is going back as loss. In addition, each one of the ways to get the coins has their own difficulties and risks.
zulfi125

Activity: 1382
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 02:49:45 PM

As you know price of BTC is at low level and this is time to mine more btc or other altcoin and after bull run can be sold at good price.

rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 03:57:15 PM

For now it looks like mining is not profitable. Because the current situation which is still arguably the crypto market is still low, it certainly makes most people who do mining to stop temporarily. Because according to them the benefits are few and certainly make their time wasted.
minersday

Activity: 1484
Merit: 535

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 04:17:11 PM

Considering the current state of the crypto market, crypto mining is a huge investment on its own and it's a long term investment section of the crypto ecosystem. It will take awhile to start making some profit from your mining investment. The crypto ecosystem has good potential of becoming a widely used and accepted entity in the financial world. If you are someone who wants to enter the crypto mining  business, you understand and know that you will start to see profit after months of your investment.
Westfiled

Activity: 271

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 04:28:27 PM

Considering the current state of the crypto market, crypto mining is a huge investment on its own and it's a long term investment section of the crypto ecosystem. It will take awhile to start making some profit from your mining investment. The crypto ecosystem has good potential of becoming a widely used and accepted entity in the financial world. If you are someone who wants to enter the crypto mining  business, you understand and know that you will start to see profit after months of your investment.
You should remember about ROI will depend on how much we can get hashrate power, less hashrate means long ROI and this is must be known by someone that interesting to mine use its own RIG. A big miners have been dominating the whole of cryptocurrency and this is the real problem especially when you are facing asic miners in the same blockchain

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Wewe Gombel

Activity: 798
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 04:36:47 PM

I think not, the market condition that is still red until now makes many mining companies go bankrupt, especially the pool is getting harder.
darkangel

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 05:13:30 PM

I stopped mining last year when bitcoin went to as low as 3500 and the venture became a loss. Since this year I am more focused on the trend currently in rave on crypto market. I am currently preparing for the kucoin IEO
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 05:19:02 PM

In Q3 2018 market is still a blood bath. A lot of people that involved in crypto losing theirs hopes on a quick moon. ICO market is down. But difficulty of mining is growing up. We need more powerful processors, GPU and so on. Mining was created to give ordinary people get some free coins. Another hand big companies joint into monster to dig more digital gold. Simple person is out of this business. To support a node of ethereum you need more space every month and you get no reward. Do you think its fair enough or we need some new architecture to give mining a new life?

I think if you have your own mining rig in your home it is an advantage. But joining in any cloudmining site it is not fair to join in there, it is actually dangerous and risky if you partake on it. You cannot get any profit in there that's the reality which is most often happened.
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 05:22:50 PM

I stopped mining last year when bitcoin went to as low as 3500 and the venture became a loss. Since this year I am more focused on the trend currently in rave on crypto market. I am currently preparing for the kucoin IEO
well, I also heard some news that some mining companies were losing money when the price of bitcoin declined. well, maybe because the competition from Minning is also quite difficult. so I think for some people who have good equipment it's still fair

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
integrity42

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2019, 07:28:00 PM

I think not, the market condition that is still red until now makes many mining companies go bankrupt, especially the pool is getting harder.
Now, much depends on mining in the cryptocurrency, too, and if people start to mine less and less, the market condition will deteriorate

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: