Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:22:40 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SIGN] Signature Chain | Blockchain-based document certification  (Read 30346 times)
SignatureChain (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 79
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 10, 2020, 10:58:23 PM

Hey everyone,

Following up on some feedback from community members we've implemented a "revoke" feature for digital certificates in our web app. It's currently live on the testnet found here: testnet.sign-web.app
SignatureChain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 21, 2020, 12:24:55 PM

Hey all,

Check out this interesting case study from John Nguyen explaining how the SIGN Web Application solves Real Estate Ownership Rights:

https://medium.com/@crashartifacts/how-sign-solves-ownership-rights-in-real-estate-15dd06625411

SignatureChain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 26, 2020, 07:13:02 PM

Check out this awesome piece by Joey Gates which is certified on the SIGN Web App and soon to be released on SIGN Art!

https://www.sign-web.app/explorer/29QAiQsKYLXngBkM4mhmBdTWAViW3dFZC7hx2nfucozZ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0W51MWuZ3gg
SignatureChain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 29, 2020, 11:42:08 AM

Hey everyone!

Look at this great article Waves Protocol wrote about us.
https://medium.com/wavesprotocol/sign-art-offers-certification-service-to-artists-280bff2ff1c8?utm_source=telegram.me&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=sign-art--a-service-developed-by-the-sig

Brollyboy

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2020, 12:52:15 PM

Why don’t you reply to your customers, I still have a query regarding your coin swap?

SignatureChain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 12, 2020, 07:55:14 PM
Last edit: August 13, 2020, 02:40:27 PM by SignatureChain

Hello, we do respond to everyone, if you're the person with the E-Mail ending with co.uk ; your email address seems to be invalid, we cannot respond to it, neither can Waves.
Brollyboy

View Profile
August 13, 2020, 02:51:30 PM

I did eventually receive a return email, rude pert and arrogant, I thought it was from Craig Wright at first.

The story was that I missed the exchange date for this coin, after leaving them on the waves platform, Yep! No coin exchange on their own platform, so I am holding 50 million of worthless poop. 1/30 Devaluation “I Was going to put the new theft” but thought better of that.

At lest they did reply to my emails after posting on this forum.

Still a good project in my eyes, but since I am out I am staying out! 

Perhaps the Bitcoin Maxis have something

Good luck to the holders.

Brollyboy

View Profile
August 13, 2020, 03:01:40 PM

The reply will be,

We did have a coin swap on our exchange but you missed it, then I reply it should have been automatic, and so on........

They twist to take everything don’t They
SignatureChain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 13, 2020, 03:26:33 PM
Last edit: August 13, 2020, 04:04:14 PM by SignatureChain

I did eventually receive a return email, rude pert and arrogant, I thought it was from Craig Wright at first.

The story was that I missed the exchange date for this coin, after leaving them on the waves platform, Yep! No coin exchange on their own platform, so I am holding 50 million of worthless poop. 1/30 Devaluation “I Was going to put the new theft” but thought better of that.

At lest they did reply to my emails after posting on this forum.

Still a good project in my eyes, but since I am out I am staying out!  

Perhaps the Bitcoin Maxis have something

Good luck to the holders.

You had 8 months to swap.. We can't do an automatic swap on a decentralized exchange. The swap was 1:30, the entire supply got divided by 30, from everyone. It's not a theft. You would've gotten 1.66M SIGN, not 50M like you claimed, which according to you was nothing to us, while it is half of our dev fund you were requesting. We were not able to reply to your E-Mails since your E-Mail is literally invalid. We didn't reply because you posted on this forum, we replied because you finally delivered a working E-Mail address. Don't try to spread FUD.
Brollyboy

View Profile
August 13, 2020, 05:13:20 PM

Thank you for your reply, I like to know where I stand, your coin was lounging around at cents after your ***** and I would / could have purchased it for the same money after the fiascos.

It is better to know the attitude and direction of a company and the people that represent it from an early stage rather than later.

It was a shame that you did not reimburse me the coins as I would of liked a good will gesture, however it is better that I take you’re rebuttal and know your greed.

I have bitcoin in my wallet from early and there it is, a coin by the people for the people, not by the people for themselves.

Burned the coins. “The New Theft”

You perhaps should read how to make friends and influence people, then your curt response would have been with productive intentions.

I see that you are looking to employ people to grow your company; it is a good job as you are having difficulty leading from the front.

I thought that my reply here on bitcoin talk was honest and fair?

P.S. 1.66M X 30 IS 49.800.00M   

I would not normally post my wallet detail but you wanted to carry it on.

wavesexplorer.com/address/3PLmzLVcqCWFYZzMnNX12BJ1Kvx65CrEv8B

Please tell me, if I buy coins 49.800.00M, you don’t perform a swap to1.66M, I contact you, you don’t reply, and then magically you can contact me after posting here, how is that a sounding board for fear uncertainty and doubt?

I asked you to make me whole, you said no! the end.

All I wanted was a sorry you missed it thanks for your previous purchase, we are struggling and new so we have to restrict our supply.

And I would honestly have been happy and purchase more.

Please be professional whilst conducting your self with me here.

This Emil requires no response   

George Glenford-Nicholson

Christian

SignatureChain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 13, 2020, 05:37:07 PM

Thank you for your reply, I like to know where I stand, your coin was lounging around at cents after your ***** and I would / could have purchased it for the same money after the fiascos.

It is better to know the attitude and direction of a company and the people that represent it from an early stage rather than later.

It was a shame that you did not reimburse me the coins as I would of liked a good will gesture, however it is better that I take you’re rebuttal and know your greed.

I have bitcoin in my wallet from early and there it is, a coin by the people for the people, not by the people for themselves.

Burned the coins. “The New Theft”

You perhaps should read how to make friends and influence people, then your curt response would have been with productive intentions.

I see that you are looking to employ people to grow your company; it is a good job as you are having difficulty leading from the front.

I thought that my reply here on bitcoin talk was honest and fair?

P.S. 1.66M X 30 IS 49.800.00M   

I would not normally post my wallet detail but you wanted to carry it on.

wavesexplorer.com/address/3PLmzLVcqCWFYZzMnNX12BJ1Kvx65CrEv8B

Please tell me, if I buy coins 49.800.00M, you don’t perform a swap to1.66M, I contact you, you don’t reply, and then magically you can contact me after posting here, how is that a sounding board for fear uncertainty and doubt?

I asked you to make me whole, you said no! the end.

All I wanted was a sorry you missed it thanks for your previous purchase, we are struggling and new so we have to restrict our supply.

And I would honestly have been happy and purchase more.

Please be professional whilst conducting your self with me here.

This Emil requires no response   

George Glenford-Nicholson

Christian

You still don't grasp that you're not entitled to 50M SIGN, which just boggles my mind. I can't make it more clear. Your initial E-Mail was filled with threats about how if we didn't give you half of our dev fund (50M SIGN) you would sue us and start a big FUD campaign. You never owned 50M SIGN, you owned 50M SICA, which after the swap to SIGN would've became 1.66M SIGN. The swap was not increasing your funds by 30, it was dividing it by 30. Your wallet very clearly shows that you own 48M SICA, not 48M SIGN. 48M SICA if swapped, would turn into 1.6M SIGN. As I already said, we didn't reply because your E-Mail address is invalid, you're clearly just trying to spread FUD at this point. We would've loved to give you 1.6M SIGN if you didn't approach us by threatening us, having a working E-Mail and realizing that you own 48M SICA which does not result in 48M SIGN but 1.6M SIGN. The only reason you come contacting us now is because our token is booming, you missed the swap (which you had 8 months for), end of the discussion.
Brollyboy

View Profile
August 13, 2020, 06:50:43 PM

It is not very often that I question some ones IQ But on this occasion I have to.

Not very articulate for a business man are you?

I know what I am getting. Nothing.

If I had done the swap a little more than Nothing.

Do you feel guilty for taking mine and other peoples money with a switch and bait scam? Is this why are you posting so erratically

I do not want to own your S*IT coin now or ever.

I hope that the people understand who you are what your company is, and the way that you treat customers as victims.

Have I been unreasonable? If this is how you are over a small query what about a big one.

I will not reply to any more of your mails as you are argumentative and aggressive the worst kind of businessperson.

You have my money from the sale of your coin, I do not have yours, I am the one who should be angry and aggressive not you.

you come over as a(Thug)

I would wish you good luck, but you would not know what to do with it.

SignatureChain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 13, 2020, 09:08:23 PM

It is not very often that I question some ones IQ But on this occasion I have to.

Not very articulate for a business man are you?

I know what I am getting. Nothing.

If I had done the swap a little more than Nothing.

Do you feel guilty for taking mine and other peoples money with a switch and bait scam? Is this why are you posting so erratically

I do not want to own your S*IT coin now or ever.

I hope that the people understand who you are what your company is, and the way that you treat customers as victims.

Have I been unreasonable? If this is how you are over a small query what about a big one.

I will not reply to any more of your mails as you are argumentative and aggressive the worst kind of businessperson.

You have my money from the sale of your coin, I do not have yours, I am the one who should be angry and aggressive not you.

you come over as a(Thug)

I would wish you good luck, but you would not know what to do with it.

We didn't "take" your money, neither anyone elses, the tokens aren't in circulation. You're one of the few people contacting us over the swap. It's ridiculous for you to call us a scam after you had 8 months to swap which you simply didn't proceed with. Most swaps in crypto don't allow anywhere near 8 months for people to swap. You've been unreasonable by threatening us in your first E-Mail, requesting half of our dev fund while you have 48M SICA which doesn't equal half of the dev fund but 1.6M SIGN. You missed the swap, now you're just spreading FUD.
Brollyboy

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 07:54:39 AM

You have lied again, you unbelievable piece of *****

You lied to all of us Your company is nothing more than a chop shop, and you have been selling your **** all this time. How many people have you had over tell me?

All this bull that you are sending back to me.

Business booming great opportunities remember.

The profits you have made for us the customers, tell me have you done anything for us at all

This is worst than a failed ICO, you look like you have been stealing.

You are destroying people’s lives.

Business booming?

I have looked a coin market cap; you turned over $4.87 dollars in 24 hours

Let me repeat, you turned over $4.87 dollars in 24 hour, and you tell me I only want the stock now that you are booming, how could I even dump this on the open market? You are illiquid and trading whilst insolvent.

The only place that that you are selling is stex.

You don’t even have a real market pair.

It Looks is over my friend

good-bye to bad rubbish
SignatureChain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 08:02:18 AM
Last edit: August 14, 2020, 09:04:36 AM by SignatureChain

You have lied again, you unbelievable piece of *****

You lied to all of us Your company is nothing more than a chop shop, and you have been selling your **** all this time. How many people have you had over tell me?

All this bull that you are sending back to me.

Business booming great opportunities remember.

The profits you have made for us the customers, tell me have you done anything for us at all

This is worst than a failed ICO, you look like you have been stealing.

You are destroying people’s lives.

Business booming?

I have looked a coin market cap; you turned over $4.87 dollars in 24 hours

Let me repeat, you turned over $4.87 dollars in 24 hour, and you tell me I only want the stock now that you are booming, how could I even dump this on the open market? You are illiquid and trading whilst insolvent.

The only place that that you are selling is stex.

You don’t even have a real market pair.

It Looks is over my friend

good-bye to bad rubbish

We've had over $40,000 in volume on our waves.exchange pair the last few days..

We've made numerous features on our web app, data certification, email certification, mass transactions, multi-party agreements. Did you even check what we developed after your year long absence? Have you checked transactions on the dev wallet? Can you see how little we ever sold? Did you ever check the amount of interest we already received for our next side project SIGN Art? You clearly didn't if you're saying we delivered nothing for our investors. Almost everything in this project is paid for out of our own personal wallets. We invest our own funds into this. Does any scam do that? How am I lying about anything? You claimed you were entitled to 50M SIGN which was a lie..

You're trying to spread fud because you missed an 8 month long swap..

Anyhow, I'm done wasting time on this discussion, anyone can read this thread and decide on their own.
Brollyboy

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 09:45:23 AM

I AM SICK OF YOU! So now coin market cap is a liar

We trust them who are you to be trusted in fact;

I want my money back:

And I also want you to give the money back to the people that have lost money in your scheme.

I want the name of your accountant

Your solicitor

Local tax office

Registered trading address

It is time to find out who you really are.

Are you working from mummy’s basement?
SignatureChain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 09:59:37 AM
Last edit: August 14, 2020, 10:10:00 AM by SignatureChain

I AM SICK OF YOU! So now coin market cap is a liar

We trust them who are you to be trusted in fact;

I want my money back:

And I also want you to give the money back to the people that have lost money in your scheme.

I want the name of your accountant

Your solicitor

Local tax office

Registered trading address

It is time to find out who you really are.

Are you working from mummy’s basement?

All of the information you say we're lying about is literally public..

waves.exchange volume is PUBLIC

team identities are PUBLIC

company registration is PUBLIC (Digital Chain ltd. in Hong Kong)

Our CEO has gone on numerous interviews LIVE with Waves Protocol, so you can see he lives in his own home with a lovely wife. Very childish of you to say we're working from "mummy's basement"

Stop trying to call us a scam because you missed one of the longest during swaps in crypto. There are no other people that "lost their money in this scheme". Do you see anyone else complaining?

Look if you really are in belief that we did something wrong, like you said you can simply sue us. So go ahead, because we did absolutely nothing wrong.
Brollyboy

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 10:11:22 AM

$40,000 in volume on our waves.exchange pair the last few days. ROLLS EYES

The VAT threshold currently stands at £85,000 for 2020/21tax year in the United Kingdom. You must register with HMRC if your VAT able turnover trips the threshold for Value Added Tax. Remember, these sales tax thresholds operate on a rolling 12-month period.

Listen where I come from the vat threshold is £85.000.

are you paying VAT OR TAX?

The VAT/ TAX Office will visit you,

You will go to prison,

They will charge you with fraud.

I am scared of no man, but when I hear customs and excise I listen.

You are a fool.
SignatureChain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 10:13:12 AM

$40,000 in volume on our waves.exchange pair the last few days. ROLLS EYES

The VAT threshold currently stands at £85,000 for 2020/21tax year in the United Kingdom. You must register with HMRC if your VAT able turnover trips the threshold for Value Added Tax. Remember, these sales tax thresholds operate on a rolling 12-month period.

Listen where I come from the vat threshold is £85.000.

are you paying VAT OR TAX?

The VAT/ TAX Office will visit you,

You will go to prison,

They will charge you with fraud.

I am scared of no man, but when I hear customs and excise I listen.

You are a fool.

We don't have to pay tax for volume that occurs trading our token between other people, where did you get this idea? If you really believe so, sue us. Should be a lot of money for you to be made.
Brollyboy

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 10:36:27 AM

What you have done is hold a large amount of your own stock, do a 30 / 1 split, dump your coins on people like me before you issue the new coins.

“A little like a LTD Company going bankrupt, writing off its debts then trading again”.

And/OR:      
Basically a reverse ICO to bypass the rigorous and capital-raising process now required by start up companies

A legitimate company would use the investors / victims funds as a means to further its goals.

Tell me who are you? Are you working from a chair near a local café stealing wifi?

Or are you working for one of these Chinese, or Asian companies that answers peoples mail for them?

I thought at first that you were low on brainpower but perhaps it is because English is probably not your first or second language,

If Interpol vat tax or any government body wants me to help them with their enquiries regarding the above.

I am more than willing to cover my own costs to stand up for justice and the people.

Nowhere near a savant, Mensa and the summa cum laude are all strangers to you, but here I am.

Playing / through boredom with single cell amoeba in an isotonic state

The End
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: