Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:16:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you manage to get more followers on Twitter?  (Read 328 times)
Tendou_Karen

Activity: 444
Merit: 13

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:05:32 PM

The simplest thing you can do to increase you Twitter followers is to follow crypto related users and create some useful tweets or speculations regarding cryptocurrency or maybe go create some memes that you think other user will relate.

Do not use #followback because there is a possibility that you will not get accepted when joining social media campaigns. It will also attract fake followers. Undecided

This

You will get only trash accounts following you, who are not interested in you or what you promote either.
Who is interested to pay you to tweet, knowing your followers are shit accounts tweeting kitties, quotes or whatever.
Ask for anyone here using #FF to show you his stats for a particular twee (click link 0, engagement 0, less than 1% views). Nobody is interested to spend money on this.

Agree with you. That's the way to only gaining follower's number, not gaining the "real" followers that will respond to our tweets, it's just same as having bots and zero audience.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
moneymancrypt

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:32:38 PM

try to post contents that adds value to the community, interact with other members of the community, and most importantly, avoid the use of foil words, understand the fact that your post determines the niche of the community you are targeting.
nghi2018

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:47:35 PM

Hashtags will help people to find your content when searching for those words, You can add hashtag #followback in your acccount.
Mkmanik

Activity: 986
Merit: 516

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:04:14 AM

Be active in twitter and regular follow back who follow you. Try to do some informative  tweet regularly. You can use Mass follower addon for easy follow https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/mass-follow-for-twitter/lfmanfkmmgfigbnjibfemdnnfjboficn?hl=en
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 05:39:13 AM

We all know Bounty stakes depends on your total Twitter Followers. It's not easy to get huge more followers and I may ask for your advice what are you doing to get more? Do you have some special strategies?

Several methods have worked with different people but as a caution, you must remove the idea of buying because most times its always full of bots and for the bounty that are serious, Twitter audit tool can do justice by exposing the number of fake followers which bring you back to where you started from.

For me, I had initially struggled with building followers but taking it by the head is opening a new one with crypto related name. This for one gave the purpose of what its about on first look. There after, I changed the wordings to crypto related ones such as #btc, #bitcoin, #ico etc and most importantly is 'follow back' in addition to using a twitter tool that sends message to anyone that follows me by appreciating them and encouraging them to be patient as I will follow back.

With the above, I then limit the people I follow to those who have it on their own platform that they will also follow back and that has proven to be a working solution. It takes perseverance but slow and steady, you can get there.
I do just about the same thing, though didn't set up the tweeter messaging tool, I have managed to go through my followers and follow them back if they were the ones that follow first but at the beginning, I did most of the following and particularly with crypto related accounts and most of them followed back. Mine has been pretty much manual. 
$--Perfect. Exchange-$.

Activity: 188
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:57:00 AM

I have many friends in different social networks. We communicate each of them has Twitter. In this way we help each other. Still need to know that for bounty need real followers with activity. Not fake.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: