Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:43:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Erc20 wallet  (Read 515 times)
Ronalddd (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:32:51 AM

Hello guys! Airdrops are very popular these days. With the tokens that you get, i?m just wondering where do you store them? Like, what ERC20 compatible wallets do you guys use? I?m a newbie in doing airdrops so i?m very thrilled to learn more about it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
raging-creeper

Activity: 173
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:38:42 AM

Hello guys! Airdrops are very popular these days. With the tokens that you get, i?m just wondering where do you store them? Like, what ERC20 compatible wallets do you guys use? I?m a newbie in doing airdrops so i?m very thrilled to learn more about it.

I would go with MEW.  Its safe, simple, fast and secure.  Make sure you get the URL correct.  There are some phishing sites.  Also keep your password secure.  I have been using them for over a year now and never had a problem. 

gayan7788

Activity: 190
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:48:11 AM

is by far the safest way to store your ETH as well as the mayor coins. Hereby the Trezor supports a few more ERC-20 tokens than the Ledger. By support, I mean that you actually can see the value to transfer on the software and/or of the cold storage itself. They do though support all ERC-20 tokens in combination with myetherwallet which leads to a vulnerability in my opinion by connecting your cold storage to myetherwallet.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:55:00 AM

https://myetherwallet.com/
https://mycrypto.com/

Or better, using either of these sites through a hardware wallet like the Ledger Nano S[1] for better security.

[1] https://ledger.com/

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 04:48:02 AM

Nothing less and nothing more when it comes to the Ledger Nano S. Its the best wallet where you can store your crypto coins. I guess looking at the current hacking attempts, phishing attempts, hardware wallet is the best one to choose from others. The hardware wallet is having far more better security than the web wallets and online wallets. They already make it anti-phishing and no hack attempt can be done over it as it is having proof of stake in that way. Its always better to use it if you gonna have huge quantities of different ERC20 supported coins. Its costly but over the time it will pay back everything.

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

KXC247

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:14:51 AM

I would advice you to either use myetherwallet or imtoken et. These two, you can use them and make sure if you are using myetherwallet,. Make sure you bookmark it on your browser so that you won't click the wrong site. This is basically how it is
kakonhat

Activity: 1106
Merit: 11

Crypto in my Blood

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 05:58:43 AM

Myetherwallet is very popular to store your erc20 tokens. You can use any erc20 wallet where you can manage your own private key. Be serious about your private key for all the time. if you lose your private key then you can do nothing. So you must remember this.

jscresult2017

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:13:55 AM

I think My ether wallet best. I used it last 1 year and a lot of opportunity from it. And it's safe for send or receives a coin. I also recommend it.
jessica2020

Activity: 116

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:50:41 AM

In Erc20 wallet im using Imtoken and myetherwallet, I think it is safe. You should make sure that you back up or save your private key or mnemonic key and dont give it to other, or else they can hack your account.
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:08:03 AM

I would go with MEW.  Its safe, simple, fast and secure.  Make sure you get the URL correct.  There are some phishing sites.  Also keep your password secure.  I have been using them for over a year now and never had a problem. 

I will recommend also MEW / Myetherwallet. Its convenient and easy to use but they dont have a mobile Apps. Also, in addition to MEW, Metamask is a good one. I even imported my Mew wallet in metamask, as it is more secure.

Open for Campaigns
Gwapoman

Activity: 252
Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 07:36:00 AM

You can try checking out Enjin wallet.very safe, easy and convenient to use,it also accepts all erc-20,erc-721 and erc-1155 tokens.this is one of the best wallet I've used so far and i highly recommend you give it a try.

download wallet here ENJIN WALLET

██    DON'T POST SHITPOST  ██
ClaimMBTC

Activity: 283
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:15:00 AM

i suggestion for you myethereumwallet is best secure and safest wallet for all coins so i am also store all my coins there but you should safe your private key that is your responsibility.

anderson705

Activity: 233

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:57:37 AM

Or better, using either of these sites through a hardware wallet like the Ledger Nano S[1] for better security.

I use myetherwallet on all my tokens and I am satisfied with it. For a more secured wallet I am planning to use a hardware wallet possible a Trezor for tokens that is for long term  Hold. MEW is convenient to use, just be sure you are suing a secured site. Do not click any link that is from your email, it might be a phishing link and your wallet might  get compromised.
sherwinsamsung

Activity: 201

GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/cujJP4k

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:26:33 AM

MEW or myetherwallet provides the most convenient way to create erc20 compatible wallets.  head up to myetherwallet.com and create your address.  just remember to copy the private key to your newly generated wallet.  without it, you cannot withdraw your tokens and eth coin.  if you prefer to use mobile version, you can download imtoken.  it's fairly easy to use imtoken, and you'll get notification everytime a token transaction happens.

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.com - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
MalcolmBee

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:49:58 AM

Some of the most popular wallets are MetaMask, MyEtherWallet, Mist, Parity, and imToken.any of these wallets are very good you will always get notifications when tokens transactions with any of these.
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:02:26 PM

Just have your crypto tokens stored in the ERC20 wallets like MEW but just make sure that you are storing your private keys and keystone files at safe place. That's all you need to take care of and nothing else. Many people just make it overhyped that these wallets are not safe and much more but the only thing is you have to be very very safe about it. Its just other people showing things very tough around here.
Just make sure you stay safe form the phishing sites, emails and much more. Rest you are already using the best technology available.  Wink
husnanparebok

Activity: 182
Merit: 43

Just Post Junk Posts

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:36:04 PM

Thanks for sharing this useful information. For a year, I only use MEW. but some time I had some error, failed transaction, etc.
I will try your additional ERC20 token wallet, mycrypto.com, but what your experience using mycrypto.com? is it better than MEW?

Then I want to ask another questions, is hardware wallet compatible to ERC20 token?

geminiboy

Activity: 574

https://ammut.network/

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:17:53 PM

Thanks for sharing this useful information. For a year, I only use MEW. but some time I had some error, failed transaction, etc.
I will try your additional ERC20 token wallet, mycrypto.com, but what your experience using mycrypto.com? is it better than MEW?
MEW has gwei in the transaction as a gas limit, if you use MEW with gwei settings below standard then you will always experience problems in the transaction, namely failure, please set gwei 40 to 41 then your transaction does not experience problems

kpd918@ra

Activity: 48

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:29:38 PM

Myetherwallet looks good because it's simple, fast, and you keep your private key safe
Athanasios Motok

Activity: 387

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:05:28 AM

Today, there is such a variety of wallets for storing tokens. But I use probably a primitive way to store on the website https://myetherwallet.com/
But there is rule. in one wallet there is no sense to store. I have several wallets, as well as different exchanges which also store coins.
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:08:38 AM

MEW is the most popular.

If you are into airdrops be careful of the airdrops you're taking a look. Not all of them are good and legit but most of them are becoming scams nowadays.

MEW is free but if you have Nano Ledger S that's better.
aencarnaci

Activity: 448
Merit: 281

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:12:52 AM

Apparently, this would still have to do with which project is doing the airdrop and on what platform. I have seen some projects with their own mainnet offering airdrops, and you will need to download the wallet which sometimes can be pretty much tough for the newbies.

However, for ERC20 tokens, MEW is always the best option but in this case the OP need to understand that the only way you can always have access to your MEW as well as your tokens, is to have the private key and he will really want to keep that as safe as possible. Not just OP, anyone who is still thrilled about airdrops, maybe he should take his time to learn a little bit more about the cryptocurrency space.

Usually, for ERC20 tokens, you will definitely need an Ethereum wallet with which you have the private keys to receive from the airdrops. Without the private key to your account, or using a centralized ETH wallet will make you lose your funds, which is the reason why I said, you really need to learn a lot before starting anything. However, I still wonder what people see in airdrops anyway.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:00:52 AM

Try to use mycrypto.com, many people say that site safer then MEW. You should know recently many user who got hacked and lose many token on MEW. Might they didn't save the important document like prikey correctly. Hopefully, with the many wallet events that hackers will make you (newbie) be careful when storing private keys or other documents to access your wallet.
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:20:51 AM

If the platform ERC20 then all the people will be stored on Myetherwallet only.

This is mostly choosing option for bounty hunters as i have seen in the forum some of the peojects came up with neo or nem, so they were given the other wallet to store the funds.
Then once coins listed we do not need to worry at all.
Obama07

Activity: 228

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:46:19 PM

I can recommend you for use hardware wallet. It has better security than others wallet. By the way if you already take a final decision to use ERC20 than use its compatible wallet such as Metamask, Mist or imtoken. But be careful about send your CHSB tokens direct to your exchange. If you do this than it may lost and you will not be able to recover it again. So better if you think again to decide which wallet you need to fund your coins.   
vlast01

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:43:24 AM

I am also do participate on different airdrops and signature campaigns to earn bunch of different token. I use MyEtherwallet as my main wallet where i store all my tokens. I never had any issue's and problems encountered on using MyEtherwallet, so i may say and still recommend it for all token holders ... Just remember to use your private key in the right way and never give it to anyone.

●●●●●●●●[DHOLPINS Finance - TRUSTED . PLATFORM - DHOLPHINS Finance]●●●●●●●●
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ Useful Links ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Website◂ | ▸About Us◂ | ▸LitePaper◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ |
vhns222

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:46:56 AM

I dont join so much token Aridrops as most of them are pump and dump dont have any valume but about erc20 i mostly use myetherwallet its one of secure i think.

astridwi

Activity: 262
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:34:09 AM

I started learning crypto early with airdrop and bounty work using myehterwallet.com and until now there were no problems, I also reference metamask and imtoken for you Android users as an alternative to the best erc20 wallet
Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:31:27 AM

However, I still wonder what people see in airdrops anyway.

Yeah like airdrops is some sort of scam, doing this and that in exchange of $5. It's becoming annoying, really.

Seems everyone are using MEW as this is the most accessible wallet in which you private keys and this private keys is vulnerable in hacking so better to put an extension, use metamask for full security.  Though it's kinda harder for beginner but you can be assure your coins are safe.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
bhadz

Activity: 2422
Merit: 564

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 04:59:01 AM

Don't be thrilled to learn airdrops as its the easiest thing to know in crypto's just like the faucets but its different this time. You should be thrilled about knowing on how to trade and where to put your money wisely here. MEW is the most popular wallet for airdrops and it supports ERC20 wallet so no problem of using it just like what they have said. Since most of those airdrops are worthless its okay to store there.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
adrianto1995

Activity: 714
Merit: 160

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:11:13 AM

if you are using android, you can choose this recommended wallet to store your airdrop tokens:

Imtoken

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.consenlabs.token&hl=en

Trust

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.wallet.crypto.trustapp&hl=en

Enjin

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.enjin.mobile.wallet&hl=en

I have used Trust wallet for a long time and never find a problem with them...
Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:44:14 PM

if you are using android, you can choose this recommended wallet to store your airdrop tokens:

Imtoken

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.consenlabs.token&hl=en

Trust

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.wallet.crypto.trustapp&hl=en

Enjin

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.enjin.mobile.wallet&hl=en

I have used Trust wallet for a long time and never find a problem with them...
Didn't have experience on using Trust or Enjin but I'm currently using Imtoken which suppose these 3 do have the same function which I do really say that these are good wallets on storing up erc20
and not only that they do have their own pool specially now where MEW transactions are jammed. Making tx using up these wallets is a good alternative.

Airdrops is already popular wayback before but be careful on giving up informations.Be sure to give public address not the privatekey ones.
pozmu

Activity: 770
Merit: 504

(っ◔◡◔)っ🍪

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:55:51 PM

I'm using My Ether Wallet, but to be honest I don't think this is a good solution to rely on HTML + JS for wallet, digitally signed exe file would be more secure solution in my opinion, of course you could hack this as well, but it's one more obstacle to hack, as for MEW all you need to hack someone's wallet is text editor  Shocked
I'm using Trezor hardware wallet for additional security.

elitemobb

Activity: 579
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:05:30 PM

Definitely, I can recommend you a MEW wallet, since you can keep all erc - 20 standard tokens on this wallet, but of course there are shortcomings in terms of security, but compared to similar wallets this is the best
LUGHUL

Activity: 387

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 07:06:25 PM

Many wallets that support erc20 tokens. such as: Imtoken, Myetherwallet, metamask, etc. I use a wallet from myetherwallet, because how to use it is very simple. if you use myetherwallet, I advise you to keep your private key well, so that no one else knows about it. because it's used to access your wallet.

▼ mindsync.ai ▼
 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
△ Join now △
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:59:09 AM

Many wallets that support erc20 tokens. such as: Imtoken, Myetherwallet, metamask, etc. I use a wallet from myetherwallet, because how to use it is very simple. if you use myetherwallet, I advise you to keep your private key well, so that no one else knows about it. because it's used to access your wallet.

Imtoken ? Never heard of it before,  i guess that is a newly created online wallet ? Anyway , i will only stick on more trusted such as myetherwallet.com and it is also better if pair with metamask in order to achieve a maximum security for our accounts .

But for those who find it hassel to use metamask , then i suggest to them is they should better bookmark the official myetherwallet website so that they can avoid the risk of getting phished .
neosone

Activity: 228

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:09:57 PM

The oldest and best wallet for the erc20 tokens is MEW in my opinion. There are several choices to choose from. There are also wallet hardware for greater security than TREZOR or LEDGER Nano S. The choice is for you.
jemarie20

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 03:55:56 AM

The most popular what that you can use to stored ERC20 token is myetherwallet because Myetherwallet is very convenient to use specially when you want to sell your coins in the exchange site using secondary security of metamask. 

St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:36:09 PM

None other than MEW if you are looking for wallets to tore the tokens from bounties and airdrops,since it is more secured than other ERC20 wallets and also free of cast when compared with hardware wallets.And one more reason of using MEW is you can get tricked when you joining on bounties and they can steal all your funds from your wallet so if you are using your primary wallet for airdrops you may lose your valuable asset for worthless tokens.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
chenille

Activity: 428
Merit: 172

chenille!

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 09:43:37 PM

MEW is a really good choice! It's easy to create and to use and you can create many wallets for each tokens. I would recommend this if you want to join some projects where you don't want to submit your main wallet and use your airdrop / bounty wallet.

For creating your wallets I can recommend to do it offline using the MEW files from Github.

⁓ chenille! ⁓
hidrocop

Activity: 630
Merit: 267

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 08:18:31 AM

if you're looking for a free solution I think the best Mew will be but very hardware-based solution available, I'm using the Ledger Nano S
NLO

Activity: 448

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 06:35:19 PM

It is very correct for Airdrop to use a separate wallet and a separate email. This is to not display the basic details for unknown projects.

CPN99

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 03:50:09 AM

make two different wallets in MYETHERWALLET, the first wallet for your personal wallet and the second for joining airdrop, this is to minimize you from losing assets. always be vigilant and never tell anyone's private key.
Bountyhonter

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 10:29:28 AM

Myetherwallet is the best for storing your Ecr20 tokens but if you're not careful about the URL you might end up in a phishing site so I will recommend metamask browser extension or Imtoken app

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE • ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: