Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:26:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  All
  Print  
Author Topic: All alt coin become shit coins.  (Read 2066 times)
The Cryptovator (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 2174

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 02:55:03 AM

Since Bitcoin holding in good position but alt coins are bleeding everyday. It's look all alt coins become shit coins. I will not surprised if alt coin price become below ICO price. Lol. I was wrong that alt coins holding more profits from Bitcoin. I have more than 50% loss on alt coins. Although I am not going to sale in loss even I have to hold more than years. But I don't think so market will recover soon. There is too much negetive news about crypto currency. And it's already effects on alt coins.

However current situation but I think this is good time to invest on crypto currency. But invest only whatever you can afford loss.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fenican

Activity: 1394
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:59:18 AM

None of the Alt Coins ever offered anything compelling beyond what BTC already brought to the table, and all have far less mature and far less secure block chains. Winner, Bitcoin. The once, now, and future king.
forestharvest
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:06:00 AM

Since Bitcoin holding in good position but alt coins are bleeding everyday. It's look all alt coins become shit coins. I will not surprised if alt coin price become below ICO price. Lol. I was wrong that alt coins holding more profits from Bitcoin. I have more than 50% loss on alt coins. Although I am not going to sale in loss even I have to hold more than years. But I don't think so market will recover soon. There is too much negetive news about crypto currency. And it's already effects on alt coins.

However current situation but I think this is good time to invest on crypto currency. But invest only whatever you can afford loss.

"invest only whatever you can afford loss" should be observe in whatever time of the market. Ya many altcoins are down however i have a few in my wallet that in growing and not like what you say taking a heavy impact. So i believe people still believe in crypto this is just a correction or something similar to that.
Ulya63

Activity: 420
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:30:18 AM

I agree if there is free money you can already go now to usdt then watch how things will be in the future. Ethereum now costs less than a year and it is a very good indicator to buy it a little bit even more so the coin is very strong and knowingly it is the top 2 for capitalization. For someone, the price of altcoin can be big now and for someone it's ideal to buy as they say each has a different wallet and opportunities in this market of crypto currencies.
StephKram

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:01:28 AM

There are good alts and shit alts.  The shit alts outnumber the good ones by a very large margin.  If you have a quality alt coin now is the time to double down as it's on a huge sale.  If you have a shit alt coin you gotta swap it to a quality alt to get your cash back in the next up run. 

CRYPTOCIRCLEX | THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
✪╠════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╣✪
adroitful_one
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041

1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:05:30 AM

I agree to an extent. I believe roughly 75% of the Altcoins that are in the top 30 or so will fail or not be worth more than a few Satoshi's. This needs to happen as I personally believe that the money to spread out amongst so many projects, both fake and real. I believe we need a correction.

I also believe some Altcoins will flourish as they all have a specific function. Some give quarterly or annual dividends to holders. It will be hard to stop these!
Zin-Zang

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

Killing Lightning Network with a 51% Ignore attack

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:08:01 AM

Like anything the devil is in the details.

You need to hold an investment for 4 to 5 years in crypto for max profit performance.

From Jan 2017 , Bitcoin is still up over ~5X what it was then
From Jan 2017,  ZEIT is still up over ~7X what it was then

So for our Math Challenged Friends , that means ZEIT investment performance has outperformed Bitcoin in the same time period.  Smiley

I was Red Tagged because Lauda Blows Theymos to get back on DT
The rest are just lauda's personal butt monkeys=> Hhampuz , Vod, TMAN , achow101
pstraene

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:13:08 AM

it can really take a long time for the market to recover. but not all old coins are dead. i think there are great projects that can be used in real life. that's iota and waves too. these two tokens will be my favorites in the future. and BTC of course.
melander81

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:19:52 AM

This is indeed true, if you have held on during the rise of alts and still holding until now then you are definitely at a big loss now. However, if you sell, that will be the time to actually lose. In any case, there are still some alts that are fairly doing well if you just analyze them.
tetyulfania

Activity: 653

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:44:15 AM

Impossible it happen, you know how much bitcoin and altcoin price now but its ever be forever for bitcoin and altcoin become lower price. many stuation are faced by bitcoin with negative and bad new, but bitcoin and altcoin price keep strong and go back to higher price again.
trungdlvn

Activity: 151
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:52:41 AM

I agree with your comment about time to invest, one have fiat now can have huge bags of any altcoins and wait for it price up.
With regard of all alt coin become shitcoin, I think that, some coins with good usages will be here to stay, the other will come and go as natural, leaving place for better one.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
DeltaX

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:56:46 AM

Impossible it happen, you know how much bitcoin and altcoin price now but its ever be forever for bitcoin and altcoin become lower price. many stuation are faced by bitcoin with negative and bad new, but bitcoin and altcoin price keep strong and go back to higher price again.
It's possible but those coins having fully working product will survive in this bearish market. that's they key to protect the price because so many altcoins worth nothing right now caused by they can't even create a working product to be used by our new comers or even investors nor traders. it takes a lot of time to recover the latest rate.
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:03:14 AM

I agree that a lot of alts offer little or nothing, but there are still plenty of alts that are very strong projects that offer real-world solutions that bitcoin can't provide.
Just take smart contracts as an example. I'm sure that these will become a part of everyday life in the coming years - it's a part of the ongoing march of automation, and offers huge efficiency savings. It seems inevitable that smart contracts will become huge. And ETH as the leading smart contract platfrom - it's price may dropping along with the rest, but I'm sure it will recover in time.
kincit88

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:04:29 AM

That's very true, altcoin become shit because too many bad news hit cryptocurrency. Isn't about their team in the project but it's about condition of the market make the prices become a shit. If we still believe about progress of cryptocurrency it's very good for us to take advantage (invest).
shone08

Activity: 602
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:07:15 AM

You have a strong point in your opinion but in my observatio, not all altcoin are becoming shitcoins theres a few altcoin that pump up even the price of bitcoin are in downtrend situation but the sad reality most altcoin are becoming dead, the positive thing that I see in this situation you can buy more altcoin in a low price, Im looking for a good bounce for both altcoin & bitcoin.
kiansantan

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:11:52 AM

If you have a shit alt coin you have to exchange it to quality alt to get your money back in the next run. The amount of dirt is more than good with a very large margin. If you have an alt quality coin now is the time to double because there is a big sale.
athanz88

Activity: 476
Merit: 359

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:14:15 AM

It will be just a temporary situation i guess. This temporary situation can be reversed if all altcoins (even btc) have a real function in real life like being a real currency, not only as an investment like now. Because it can not serve as a currency, alt coins really depend on the ability of people to buy it.
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 05:19:42 AM

It takes a serious investor to invest today because the market is declining and people are surprised at how far it will go, you are right it's a good time to invest now for the bull run that we are all hoping to come, the past ICO are now selling their Eth so it will soon come to end and new investors will come along.

hymtotal

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:20:05 AM

I'll be waiting and believe in bright future!
karramov

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:31:56 AM

I fully agree with you. I have the same situation. I keep the coins long enough and I'm not going to sell. For those who want to enter the market now is the time
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  All
  Print  

Jump to: